Melissa Knows Walter Learns

Story Info
A story about the early part of a cuckolding relationship.
3.9k words
4.15
14.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter was working on getting into grad school when he met Melissa. Melissa was a chemistry major going into a job right out of school. You could tell she was gorgeous even though she had a nerdy vibe. She had long blonde hair blue eyes she was very curvy with a little waist and full D breast. It's hard to tell because she often wore loose clothing or sweatshirts.

It took a year before Walter was able to work up the nerve to ask her out and almost another year before they had sex. They had so much in common intellectually, but there were times when both of them were lacking social skills for the situation and didn't know how to move forward. The night they slept together they had been talking about it for about a month and just didn't know how to move forward it never seem to be the right time.

Finally Melissa decided just to go for it and say Friday night was going to be the night. They had their usual make out session that lasted hours. Finally she took off her blue sweater revealing her glorious breasts in her white bra. She had unzipped Walters's pants, slipped a condom on in a single motion as she climbed on top of him, pulling her panties aside and lifting her skirt.

As soon as his cock submerged into her warmth, Walter begin to orgasm. He apologized saying that he had only had sex twice before and never with woman this beautiful. Melissa was flattered, but still disappointed. 20 minutes later they tried again and Walter only lasted 3 Strokes before he came. Walter didn't even try to apologize this time, he was just quiet, as was Melissa. They just fell asleep. The next morning Melissa wanted to try it again, she bent over the bed and let Walter try things from behind, he was able to last all of 1 minute.

They got dressed without speaking and they went to go see their parents for the weekend. When they came back, it was kind of like they never slept together and they didn't know how to go back at it again. Melissa was less than thrilled, as she was much more experienced than Walter and wanted to try and fix things, but sadly she was severely lacking the social skills to bring it up. So they went a week without even talking about it.

The next weekend they went back to their schedule of making out. Melissa asked Walter if he would be interested in performing oral sex on her. Walter had orgasm in it his pants when he heard the request. He dropped to his knees as she pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties. She was spreading her legs wide as she told him exactly what to do.

Melissa was comfortable masturbating and knew her body well. She told him to kiss her thighs then lick the lips gently, until she held herself open and had him stick his tongue as deep as possible over and over. When she started getting close she had him suckle on her clit, for the first time with Walter she was able to get an orgasm, but instead of being satisfied it made her ready for more. Melissa grabbed his hair and held him in place until she had her second orgasm, this one was gut-wrenching and she arched up covering his face with her wetness.

From then on, either during lunch in Walters's dorm room or after class in her apartment if a roommate wasn't home. They would make out and he would lick her to orgasm. This went on for months.

Melissa was fully aware Walter was coming in his pants and was happy he got off, But she wanted him to be more included. She decided three times a week he would get hand jobs. Once she met him for lunch and had him go to the men's room in an abandoned part of the campus. She went in there and stroked him to orgasm it took no time at all but it was fun to have a little bit of risk. She looked in his eyes from their reflection in the mirror as he shot his load in the sink.

One night after staying over, Walter was looking for a phone charger in the nightstand and found Melissa's sex toys. Melissa came out of the bathroom right as he shut the drawer trying to conceal what he had found. She was very aware of what was in the drawer set on the bed next to him and said you must masturbate. And I do too.

Melissa told him to open up the drawer, as he did Walter was a little taken aback .All of them were black ,without thinking he grabbed the biggest toy. It was a realistic looking 10-inch black penis. That was as thick as Melissa's arm. Melissa giggled and said that's my favorite one. I use it all the time.

She took off her clothes. Sat in a chair and began to work the Giant toy all the way in to its fake testicles, her eyes were glassy, as she let it stay inside for a minute as she adjusted. With a moan she started to lift her hips and work the Giant toy in and out with ease, as soon as she pulled it back Walter could see it was shiny with her wetness. She worked at in and out at a very quick pace, slamming it in. Lifting her hips into the air if she orgasmed.

Walter didn't even notice, but he had come in his underwear. Melissa looked at it and smiled. A few minutes later she asked if he would masturbate for her. Walter was a little put off, as he pulled out his very small limp penis still wet with his sperm. He stroked it nervously, but was having difficulty becoming erect.

Melissa smiled thinking that poor Walter had every problem in the book. She started playing with her toy again and as soon as she was thrusting herself with the black cock. Walter became instantly hard. He was able to last a quite a bit longer. Walter was able to masturbate for 15 minutes before he orgasmed.

Melissa would still have sex with him on occasion, but At most once a month. She was receiving oral sex or mutually masturbating almost daily. She still made sure Walter was getting hand jobs 1 to 3 times a week.

Walter begin working on his doctorate program, while Melissa begin working full-time. They didn't see each other as much except on the weekends but there was great chemistry as they can wait to see each other. Melissa had completely fallen in love with Walter. He was in love with her long before.

She kept asking if there was anything he wanted to try. She would even hint giving him oral sex, but Walter was too awkward to ask. Even if he thought about it, he felt so inadequate he didn't think it would be fair to request such a thing of her. Melissa kept asking what he liked and told him she was up for anything he wanted to try.

Walter finely did bring up that he liked it when she was assertive. On one of their weekends together, they got a hotel room and Melissa had him stay naked the whole time. She lifted her skirt and pressed her panties against his erect cock. Asking if he could feel her wet lips through the thin material and if he wanted to feel her.

Walter could feel the warmth and wanted to be inside her. As she moved up and down, he could feel the firmness of her clit through the silky thin material of her white panties. Walter shot his come all over his stomach. Melisa smiled down at the mess he made.

Over the course of the weekend Melissa had the idea of Walter jerking off in her panties as she sat on his face. He loved the silky feel in his grip as he came. After that weekend Walter typically would masturbate into her used underwear at the end of the day while she watched. Sometimes when he was home alone he would as well.

After she caught on what he was up, when she did the Landry. Melissa decided to have him masturbate on a schedule. Sometimes she would see how many times she could jerk him off or have him masturbate in a day, his record was five. Sometimes she would make him go weeks without relief. This was the biggest turn-on for her. She was in real control of him.

When they moved in together and started planning for a future. They had an usual relationship. Melissa was little angry at him for not contributing very much to the bills, but she understood he was in grad school and it would pay off later. She also enjoyed the conversations and the intimacy they shared and she truly loved him. It was an exciting time in their life.

He wasn't dead weight exactly, but she wished it wasn't all on her to pay most of the bills. She took this frustration and became a little more assertive, much to Walters Delight. As soon as she realized that he enjoyed it, she became much more frank when she told him what she wanted him to do. After only a few days it had escalated greatly.

Walter was doing all the household chores and the shopping. He was still contributing somewhat financially. So it was quite a good deal for her. She would boss him around and often demand oral sex Walter was definitely agreeable to how things were turning out. She would even keep him nude as she had on sweats or a t shirt.

One night her old roommate Kelly, was acting in a community theater. They had three comedy sketches broken up by different kinds of performers. One of which was a hypnotist. He did the usual routine of getting audience members to bark like dogs. Melissa was even called up because of the small audience size. After he was finished she seemed very relaxed she had only had one glass of wine, but it was like she was usually open without being intoxicated.

When they got home Walter ended up having a conversation about what they were going to do when they had kids, because of one of the topics of sketches. To his surprise Melissa confessed that her deepest fantasy was to get pregnant by a black man, while she was married to a white man. Walter was completely struck off guard and hadn't even realize he had come in his pants. She explained it was just a fantasy, but it's what she used when she wanted to get off. She just liked the idea of cheating and running around and being bad.

Melissa didn't know, but Walter had fantasized about her with other men, it was a way for him to deal with his inadequacy. He couldn't picture himself doing things sexually with her. He would substitute in strangers, usually faceless guys. Walter had an unusual amount of nerve tonight, because of how open she was. He went on to ask her more and more details. Melissa said it's likely from having a crush as a child and her dad's reaction when he found out the boy was black.

Walter wanted to be open with Melissa, so he took a breath and confessed, he never fantasizes about himself when he masturbates, but he fantasizes about her. Now it was time for Melissa asked him to clarify .He admitted that he thinks of her with other men. Melissa said, really?

These two awkward people were able to have a very open conversation. They put up their secret fantasies for the other person, and they began working on a shared fantasy. Maybe it was watching her with the black toys, but Walter was definitely all for the idea of her sleeping around.

They were enthusiastic as they talked, but Walter just wasn't ready for the idea of her getting pregnant. Melissa said she didn't actually have to get pregnant, just the idea was all she needed to get off. Walter asked if she ever had been with a black man, Melissa confessed that she had been with black men before...serval, even a professor of hers. Glen was quite a significant person in her life.

She said, she had a huge crush on him and he picked up on it. When the class was over, he had asked her to his place and she jumped to say yes on the spot. They had a relationship for over a month, He broke up with her because, another girl was willing to let him get her pregnant without consequence. She hadn't told him of her interest in doing just that, she didn't know how to tell him and it was kind of too late ,as he moved on, it was the first time she felt she lost out on something big.

Melissa's father is a very conservative person he works as a police officer and is more than a little racist. She explained, the way she was brought up makes the idea of getting pregnant more enjoyable. When she first got to college within a week she has slept with 3 different guys, all black.

She said the fully thing was her roommate was mainly into white guys, but somehow it turned into a competition. For a year and a half they were both trying to see who would be the biggest slut. Melissa said she had slept with 42 guys, but Walter was only her third white guy one of which she slept with before she even came to college.

She explained, that in high school she did her best to get her father's approval and have great grades, but deep down she wanted to be nonconforming. The best way she could think would be to sleep with a black man.

After a pause she said, The whole time she was in high school, she would snoop on the interracial couples and was always checking out black guys as they worked out. She would study on the bleachers hoping one of them would come up and talk to her, but no one ever did.

Finally she settled for a White Guy. After she graduated high school, she gave in and slept with him, but it was nothing memorable. She said it, was good because it was a person she had a relationship with, but the act itself was less than enjoyable. They tried again twice more during the summer before she left for school.

She said she was always comfortable with masturbating, but when she got her own room in college she went out and got a black dildo. It was just a 6 inch, but it was thick. It was bigger than anything she ever had inside her pussy before. Melissa quickly took to it and she would use it every day at least once.

She said she wasn't sure what to do ,but went out to everything should could to find guys ,after going to a frat party she purposely got herself drunk hoping some guy would take advantage of her. Luckily for her the first guy to come up was a very well-built 6ft tall black athlete that towered over her and was made of muscle. She ended up sleeping with him. She lamented over doing the drinking and didn't recall much.

She told Walter luckily she had gotten the number of another gentlemen without remembering it, when she called to see who it was, she could tell by his voice that he was black. She let him come right over to her room and have sex. It was amazing and she had her first orgasm with a partner.

He had a friend and Melisa told him that, if you want me to sleep with him, i would be okay with it. That's how she was with three guys the first week. He and his friends took turns one night. By the end of next week he had 4 friends try her out. Melisa found out they called it running a train on her.

That weekend she went back to the sex store and got an 8in dildo. She ended up sleeping with two of the guys off and on for about a month. Then one had a legal issue and was thrown out of school the other gentleman apparently found another girl he was interested in.

After that adventure, she confessed she would go to a frat house that tended to have mostly African American gentleman. It seemed like every weekend she would end up getting pulled into one of the rooms by some guy. She found out it was better if she acted like she was very drunk. It made the guys a little bolder. Very rarely would she get that drunk nursing a beer for the night.

A lot of guys would go up to her as she was walking to class and they would end up going out on the weekend or just going right through the apartment and hooking up even if she knew her roommate was there. Her roommate was always bringing home different guys, but they're always White. To Melissa it was like she will go a little bit further and sleep with one or two more guys than her roommate and it made her feel powerful, but she did wonder why she couldn't keep a guy.

They got worked up from the old stories. Melissa removed her clothing pushed Walter down and sat on his face, as she rubbed her wetness on his face he went to work. Licking her to orgasm after orgasm, as he masturbated, they mutually came very quickly when Walter started to shoot his come in the air.

As time went on Walter got in the habit of listening to the stories while he masturbated. To Melissa she felt at this point it was like she was planting seeds that would grow into something. She was sure that she could make this into something truly amazing for herself. She started telling the stories to guide him in a certain direction.

After about a month of this Walter was questioned by Melissa. She was very happy with what she found out. It turns out that he no longer fantasizes about Anonymous faceless guys, he was fantasizing about different athletes on campus who are always black. To his Delight he found out that she had slept with several of them.

She encouraged him to look at interracial pornography with little blonde girls and big black men. And fantasize it was her ordering him to masturbate into her panties while looking at it whenever she was at work and he was home. She found cuckold pages online and they both became addicted.

Walter graduated his doctorate program and was regularly going to lectures do to the job he got teaching at the College. If Melissa was free, she would go too. Sometimes her company would send her if the topic was relevant so they would have their expenses covered.

They had set a wedding date and planned to look at a resort in Northern California. It was in the same town there was a lecture and they both could go check it out. While Melissa was looking over who the speakers were, she noticed that her ex-lover and professor Glen was one of the lecturers. She pointed this out to Walter. He became obsessed. For the next two weeks every time they had sex they would talk about either what Melissa had done with her old Professor or what she would do. Walter ended the night begging her to sleep with Glen. She agreed 3 days before the lecture.

Melissa said if they had any opportunity or if her old Professor hinted at any interest it would definitely happen, But that if it did .it would be on any terms he required. And she pointed out that a lot of black men don't like the idea of white men putting their penises in the white girls they sleep with. And that if he wanted this to go forward he would have to be okay with any possibility.

Walter explained that he was more concerned with her getting pregnant with a black man then losing the once a month they have sex. Melissa said, decide by this weekend, because he will be in control from that point on, and remember why we broke up was entirely because I didn't offer to let him get me pregnant.

Walter was weighing the possibilities and with a lump in his throat he said let's go through with it. Melissa smiled and said since you're okay with giving up sex what if we make this the last weekend you get any. We can still do the other stuff, but even if it doesn't work out with Glenn I'll find other guys to take over the sex part of our relationship.

Walter was surprisingly agreeable, almost like he was relieved. Melissa agreed to have sex with him three more times, but only if he agreed to drink his come from the condom. One of the things she had read was how husbands got trained to go down on their wives after they had sex with their boyfriends and she wanted to try it, she decided that Walter needed a little bit of training so he wouldn't back out. Walter sheepishly agreed. She knew this feel great after sex and it would be an acceptance of a natural pecking order.

Walter climbed on top of her and had sex. Coming very quickly as always Melissa took off the condom and poured the contents into his mouth looking into his eyes. Walter position himself so would land in the back part of his tongue and he wouldn't have to taste it. Unfortunately for him Melissa turned the condom inside out with two of her fingers, and put it into his mouth. She told him to suck the condom clean. He had to taste everything even the nasty rubbery flavor from the condom.

Before they left on the trip Melissa had Walter shave her completely hairless for Glen Walter was very turned on by the idea. He had never seen her without the little triangle of hair. On their way to the lecture they went to pull off on the side of the road and had sex against a tree in the woods. Melissa said, she almost came and had Walter go down on her to get off. She took off the condom pouring its contents into his mouth.

12