Melissa Santos' Own Ultima Lucha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina turned around and said to Melissa, "Relax, I have your surprise right here. Well actually it is for the both of us..."

At that moment, Melissa notices the large two-sided dildo that Melina has removed from her bag. Her eyes light up. She had never used a double-sided dildo before and she was rather excited to try something new. She did find it peculiar that Melina seemed to have the dildo handy. She jokingly turned to Melina and asked: - "So, do you always travel with that toy?"

Melina laughed before responding, "Not always... actually, I didn't come here with this today. I merely was getting it back from a friend."

Melissa hesitated before asking her next question, "You lend your sex toys to your friend? What kind of friendship is that?"

"Well... the kind of friendship that I hope we are going to have... I mean after all, who needs men when you can have a close knit circle of friends." - Melina replies.

Melissa thought about that idea. It would be nice to have a group of girlfriends like that. After all, it was difficult being a female in the wrestling industry, even in a promotion who was as progressive as Lucha Underground. Melissa then wondered which friend it was. There weren't that many other females involved in Lucha Underground...

She mustered up the courage to ask. "Do you want to tell me which one of your friends was borrowing that?"

"Oh, I don't mind letting you know that. It's hardly a secret that Sexy Star and Catrina are a couple, as well as one of my partners. They wanted to add some spice in their bedroom and they weren't sure if a dildo like this was for them. So, I thought what the hell I'll let them borrow it. With some cleaning it's practically good as new. You wouldn't even know that they used it to be honest if I didn't tell you." - Melina rambles on. "But, since you do know... doesn't the thought turn you on even more? I know that it turns me on just thinking about whose juices have been on this dildo. It also turns me on knowing that yours are also about to be on it."

"You know, it does turn me on. I can't deny how attractive both Sexy Star and Catrina are." - Santos states.

Melina and Melissa face towards each other and begin to insert the dildo into their vaginas. With an end coming out of Melina and an end coming out of Melissa, the two begin to slowly grind up and down the dildo. Wet, loud, squishy sounds emitted throughout the locker room. The two ladies maniacally continued to drive the dildo into their vaginas.

"Damn it Melina! I can't believe how good this feels. I love that you brought this surprise!"

"Fuck yes it does! Ooooh, ahhh"

The echoing of moans and the sounds of slapping skin continue for six or seven more minutes. Finally, Melissa bellows: "Oooh my god Melina, I don't know how much more I can take. All of this teasing has really gotten me so close to cumming. Between the dildo and your fisting earlier, I am about to absolutely explode."

"I'm close too. You have me so so close..."

Another few moments passed before finally both women were at the precipice of pleasure and ecstasy. And finally, both women came hard and loudly. Melina felt a huge puddle of cum and heard it splatter everywhere. Melissa had squirted on the locker room floor and all over Melina's body. Melina wasn't phased in the least. She merely wiped up whatever amount of cum she could get onto her fingers. She placed them in her mouth, slurping up any of her partner's cum.

The two were exhausted and were breathing heavily. Naked and fully exhausted, the two cuddled on the locker room floor for awhile. They would occasionally kiss ever so often and they would playfully still grab at each others' nipples. But finally they knew that this moment had passed.

Melina turned to Melissa, "That was so great! However, I'm in desperate need of a shower. And you look like you could use one too. Luckily they are nearby."

Melissa agreed with Melina. "Yes, the shower does sound good right now. Who knows? Maybe, we can have a round 2!"

With little more being said, the two quickly scampered to the shower. Both ladies knew that this was just the beginning of a glorious new friendship. Unbeknownst to them, Johnny Mundo actually was waiting outside the locker room the entire time. He had heard everything and had heard them scamper off towards the showers. He knew that he wanted a souvenir to remember this day forever. He briefly opened the locker room door and scampered over to the pile of clothes that Melina and Melissa had left laying there. Mundo quickly found a lacy red thong, which Melissa was wearing earlier. Mundo grabbed them from the pile and quickly pressed his nose into the still extremely wet gusset. He took a long sniff and then another sniff of the panties.

"God damn, this bitches' scent is so fucking good. But if she catches me stealing her panties again - she said she is going to file a sexual harassment complaint against me. Dario doesn't need any more reasons to go after me even more next season... I better get the fuck out of here."

Mundo quickly rushed out of the locker room. The door slammed loudly. Eventually, Melina and Melissa returned after their shower. They began putting back on their clothes when Melissa exclaimed, "What the hell? I can't find my underwear... do you see them, you know, the lacy red thong?"

"Sorry babe, I have no idea where your underwear is. It's been a long day though. Let's go to my hotel, I highly doubt that you are going to need those panties anyway tonight..."

Melissa sighed, but then smiled. She was going to Melina's hotel tonight. The night had just begun and yet Ultima Lucha was already so, so perfect.

12