Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I remembered Sylvia had already blown him and drowned her taste buds in a stout, followed by a rum and Coke. He was also at least 30 years old, so he had staying power. I think he must have fucked me like that for over a half hour. After my rather spectacular squirting climax. I had another climax. All I had to do was think about how I was fucking him to get a raise, and each time I would think that it brought me closer and closer to release.

Frank did not ask, and I said nothing, so he shot his load deep inside me. I guess he figured pregnancy risk was my problem. That it was. I was on the pill, thank goodness. I desperately wanted this fuck but I even more desperately did not want to have Frank's baby!

At that point we were both exhausted and sweaty and in general, a mess. Frank kept his cock inside me, damming up his cum, and I just lay there, my bottom stinging mightily, trying to catch my breath, breathing heavily. I felt Frank's hands come down and lovingly caress my boobs. I had nothing left. After Jules yesterday in front of Nigel, then multiple times with both Stan and Jules last night, and now this, I was beyond being sexually played out.

I was still turned on, though. It was so erotic for me to fuck my boss to get a raise! Not that I ever wanted to do it again. This was a once in a lifetime experience, or twice if you count Mr. Rogers in London and I guess you have to count that, too. The point is, however, that I would never do this again, even if just then I loved it with all my heart and with all my twisted fucked up soul.

Nobody spoke. The magnitude of what had just happened was sinking in. In addition there was the mess from my squirting for someone to clean up. That someone was sure as fuck not going to be me! Frank's now flaccid cock shrunk back to its relaxed, more reasonable size and he withdrew, letting out a small flood of his spunk to fall to the floor (and to the backs of my legs) to join my squirt mess.

Too bad it was not my period. I could have added some blood to the ugly mixture on the floor to give it a pretty pink color. I was the first to speak. "How red is my ass?"

"Candy apple," Frank said.

"Listen Frank, that was a 10% raise fuck. I've never been abused like that before," I said, trying hard to sound outraged. I had to hide how into it I was really was.

To my surprise, Frank said, "I got carried away. Best fuck of my life. You get 7%, okay?"

"8% for both me and Sylvia," I replied.

"For eight percent, Sylvia has to let me fuck her. Otherwise she gets 3%," Frank said.

"You already had agreed to 5% for her. Five percent for Syliva and if she fucks you, then 8%. Deal?"

I was now sitting, naked, on the couch, my legs tightly together trying to stop Frank's excess cum from leaking out onto the couch. Frank roughly spread my legs and stuck a finger into my sloppy snatch. My groan and shiver when he did that were involuntary.

"Woman, you are addictive," he said.

Alarmed, I said, "This was a one-time thing, Frank. I am not becoming your fuck toy."

"I know. Okay, 8% for you, 5% for Sylvia, and 8% for her if she fucks me while she's here in NY. You let her know the deal, okay?" Frank said.

"Okay," I said, trying to suppress a huge smile, both for the great sexual time, and even more for the huge raise! And 'all I had to do' was to fuck our two bosses.

My ass was really and truly sore and I gingerly put on my new La Perla panties. I was glad I had bought such nice ones. I knew they would have caked up dried out cum on them by the end of the day when I took them off. As I put on my bra, Frank said, "Goodbye girls. Melissa, you have such gorgeous boobs. One more fondle?"

I removed my bra and presented my boobs to the man. He fondled them lovingly and I let a tiny almost inaudible moan escape. Frank then stuck his hand down my new panties and a finger entered me. I pulled away from him. "My boobs are up here," I remonstrated. I had always wanted to say that!

I got dressed, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and a little handshake to his now growing cock, and got the hell out of there. I knew I must have looked like a just-fucked mess, and for sure I smelled the part! As I emerged Frank's secretary Olivia gave me a knowing smirk and shook her hand in that gesture people make when something is hot.

"I heard your moans and your cries of ecstasy. Had a good time?" Olivia asked. Sylvia smirked.

Since Olivia had no intention of giving Sylvia and me privacy, I took Sylvia aside to the rest room and I explained what I had "negotiated" for us. Sylvia gave a big, sloppy, wet kiss on my lips and left, saying, "I have to go see Mr. Sarrasin!"

"Wait a minute," I said, and I lowered my skirt and panties to show her my bright red ass. "Just so you know what might be in store," I said.

"God baby, I hope so!" Sylvia replied and she left like a girl in a hurry.

I washed my panties in the sink, leaving them there to soak for a bit. I went to the toilet and tried to push out as much cum as I could. I brushed my hair with the brush I had bought at a random CVS and I tried to mask the smell of sex with a liberally applied coating of Chanel No. 5. Last, I applied my new Chanel lipstick. I looked much better than when Olivia had seen me exit from Mr. Sarrasin's office, also now known as Frank's Den of Iniquity.

An hour or so later I helped Sylvia clean up in a similar way, and we both had our 8% raises. We were both on Cloud Nine. I took Sylvia to the Sofitel which is also in midtown and got a room for the night. I texted Nigel that Sylvia and I were there, drinking champagne. When we finished the second bottle we were going to take whatever men we could find in the Sofitel bar upstairs for a good time. Maybe he could bring a friend and be two of those men? He had better not dally; the first bottle was almost gone already!

Twenty minutes later Nigel showed up at the Sofitel Bar with his brother Geoff in tow. "You have not made much progress on the champagne; the bottle is almost full" Nigel said, instead of hello or giving me a kiss.

"It's our third bottle," I said. Sylvia smiled, and nodded.

"Geoff is not your friend. He's your brother. And what about Jane?" I said.

"Jane and I are through," Geoff said. He seemed sad, even very sad.

"I'm sorry," I said. I was not surprised, however. Jane has fickle taste in men and Geoff had lasted longer than most. I worried about Jane. I think she suffered from a fear of commitment or something like that. Just then, however, was not the time to worry about that.

Sylvia and I looked at each other. Sylvia had once proposed a solution where she got Geoff, I got Nigel, and we traded men from time to time. I had said it would not work because Jane and Geoff were in love. We had called it Plan A. The Jane objection had just been removed.

I knew Sylvia knew what I was thinking. I also knew she agreed. We smiled at each other and then we smiled at the men. We drank the third bottle of champagne and then the four of us went to dinner. Stan and Jules were not at the neighboring table, thank goodness. We gabbed tons, mostly Sylvia and me, while the men looked at us, marveling (I hope) to be in the presence of such sexy women with such delightful personalities. I was going gaga over all the sexy British accents.

When the dinner ended everything seemed natural. Nigel took me home and Geoff took Sylvia to her room at the Sofitel. My anger with Nigel dissipated. "You never answered my text," he said.

"I never read it. What did it say?"

"I'll show you," he said. As Nigel undressed me, he complemented me on my new, sexy lingerie. He also liked my perfume. When he plunged into me he remarked at how wet I was.

"It's because I got a large raise today," I said, not mentioning he was feeling the remaining cum of my boss. I fucked that English bastard with all of my might, and all of my twisted, fucked up soul, while thinking of my boss, Mr. Sarrasin. Towards the end of the fuck my thoughts had morphed to the delightful arrangement where I would be able to fuck Geoff again from time to time and enjoy the monster cock experience. Strangely, I did not think at all about Nigel during our fuck.

It was my second fuck with Nigel that night when it was all about Nigel and my deep-seated love for my cheating bastard again rose to the surface. I had let myself go and fallen in love with Nigel all over again.

An hour after our second fuck Nigel remarked at how red my ass was. "Who was it?" he said. "Who did you fuck in revenge for me having chose Sylvia?"

"It was not revenge. It was to save my sanity. Your choice of Sylvia drove me to the edges of despair. Sylvia had taught me in England that meaningless sex helped her at such times, and I gave it a try. It saved me from suicide, Nigel," I said. "Never has sex been more meaningless, too."

Nigel just looked at me.

"I fucked Beavis and Butthead in a sleazy hotel room somewhere in Manhattan," I said.

"Stan and Jules? Both of them?" he asked. I nodded. "Your ass is still red for that long?"

"No, it's red from this afternoon, when my boss gave me rough sex in exchange for a raise."

"How much of a raise?" Nigel asked.

"Eight percent!" I said, smiling through my shame.

"That must have been one hell of a fuck!" Nigel said.

"Well, it also counts fucking my London boss, Jim Rogers," I said, looking at my feet.

"Can you love such a trollop as I am?" I asked, quite nervously.

"It's sexy, I admit. Do you think in the future you can limit yourself just to me?" Nigel asked.

"Sylvia and I were thinking. She gets your brother Geoff and I get you, but if everyone wants it, from time to time we could swap?" I very nervously said.

Nigel smiled. He clearly liked that idea. "Show me how your boss fucked you. We're going to reenact it. Now," he grinned maliciously.

"My ass is too sore," I said.

"You don't know sore, you trollop," he said, throwing me onto our couch, my legs splaying as I fell. Even before I could close them together he was between them, again as hard as a rock, even though we had only recently fucked.

He flipped me over as if I were only a pillow and he plunged in and began to thrust into me with a feverous strength. He began to beat me while he fucked me. God, it hurt! The pain nevertheless was erotic and elicited moans and louder moans. I climaxed beautifully only shortly before he unloaded inside me for a second time.

As we lay there in post-coital bliss, I said, "The idea of me fucking my boss for a raise seemed to elicit a strong reaction from you," I said.

"Yes, I guess it did," Nigel said, and he kissed me. His kiss just then was not so much a sexy kiss as it was a kiss of love. At that precise moment my insecurity about Nigel's love for me evaporated. He did love me. He loved me with all his soul. He could not have kissed me like that unless behind the kiss was love, pure and simple.

"I love you, Nigel," I said for the first time ever.

"I love you, too, my sweet. I choose you, but I'm thrilled Sylvia will be with Geoff," Nigel said. It was the first time he had told me he loved me.

"Do you like the idea of swapping from time to time?" I asked.

"You just want to enjoy Geoff's monster cock again, don't you?"

I ignored that crude (but true) statement. He had been smiling at the idea of swapping, which was enough of an answer for me. He could have authorized cheating with Sylvia that way. For him, it was the perfect solution.

"Did Sylvia fuck your boss for her raise, too?" Nigel asked.

"You'll have to ask Sylvia that, Nigel," I said, and I kissed him. I felt so lucky just then.

As soon as things calmed down a bit, when we were both sexually satiated, I called Jane to make sure she was okay. Okay, okay, I also wanted to learn the story, even if I felt I knew what it was.

"Stan or Jules?" I asked Jane.

"Both," Jane said, and she giggled. "It's your fault, you slut! You gave them the idea of two on one group sex. It's really addictive, you know."

"Yes, I know," I said. I smiled. All was well.

I couldn't resist. "Did Stan hold you down while Jules fucked you?" I asked.

"No," Jane said. I was surprised.

"Jules held me down while Stan fucked me," she said. Nuance, I thought.

"Did Stan take you in the ass?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Did they spit roast you?" I asked again.

"Yes," Jane said again. "Jesus, Melissa, did you do all those things with them in your own one night?"

"I was very drunk, emotionally devastated, and Sylvia thinks this is medicine for such states. It was a long night," I said.

"Did the medicine work?" Jane asked.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"Did you really break up with Geoff?" I asked.

"Yeah. There is only so much monster cock all the time a girl can take. It also hurt that I knew he was really in love with Sylvia," Jane said.

"Everyone is in love with Sylvia. Even my boss Mr. Saffron is in love with Sylvia," I said.

"Do you mean Mr. Sarrasin?" Jane asked. "Has she fucked him, too?"

"Right after I did, yes," I said.

I could hear the wheels of Jane's mind turning right through the telephone. "Is your boss a good lay?"

"Very," I said. "Much better than Mr. Rogers in London."

"Okay, you've lost me, but let's let that go. Introduce me some time," Jane said.

"Will you only let him fuck you if he gives me another raise?" I asked.

"Okay, that's beyond weird. I see your point, though. How about I'll demand a couple of grand for the fuck of his life?" Jane asked. "You can have a finder's fee."

"That works. The man is a pig, but he's a talented pig," I said.

"They're the worst kind of pigs."

"You got that right," I said.

After I got off the phone with Jane, reassured that she was cool about Geoff and Sylvia, I thought about Geoff. When was I going to get to experience his monster cock again? Patience is a virtue I told myself.

God, I hate platitudes.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12