Melissa Tells All Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers

After some time passes, daddy tells me it's time for us to get up and get cleaned up. He tells me he wants to take me out on a dinner date. I love the idea and we both make a dash inside the house. He tells me to go to my own bathroom to shower and get ready.

I pout, saying, "I don't want to shower without you, daddy!"

"Oh Melissa, its not that I don't want to shower with you. I want you to go shower and dress up sexy for me to take you out on a date. I want to see you after you are ready and not before."

I smile as I realize just what he wants. Now I want the same as well. I want to see my daddy just after he has dressed himself to take me out on a date. I think briefly about how lucky my mom is to have him. I also have a momentary feeling of guilt. I know she should be the recipient of all of this attention. She is his real lover. She is his wife. But I quickly push those thoughts and feelings away as he is mine for tonight at least before it all ends tomorrow.

I take a quick shower so that I can spend some time getting dressed so sexy for my daddy. I wrap a towel around my hair as I go to pick out just what to wear. I decide on a sexy black dress. I've always thought I looked so hot wearing black. After drying my hair, I slip on a pair of black lacy panties and bra. I begin combing my hair as I sit in my room in front of a mirror. I then notice my daddy standing at the door watching me. He looks so handsome standing there smiling at me.

I smile at him saying, "I'll hurry up. Just give me a few more minutes."

"Don't hurry Mel. I'm in no hurry to leave this spot. The view from here is so lovely."

I'm almost in tears as I say, "Thank you."

He walks over and hugs me gently.

"You know we can't appear as lovers tonight. Too many people know us."

"I know daddy. I just want to be your daughter tonight. Your sexy daughter."

"You will always be that, little one. You are my sexy daughter always."

We spend the next few hours just enjoying being a father and daughter spending time together. We talk about things we normally do not. I feel like I can tell him anything now. I talk about my life and how much I want to go to college and find a husband to spend the rest of my life with. It is a special night for both of us that we'll not forget anytime soon. The only intimacy that he shows me in public is a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But I feel more like a woman than I ever have in my life.

We arrive back home and walk into the family room. Daddy turns to me and takes me into his arms.

"I love you, Melissa."

"I love you too, daddy."

He gently brushes my hair back from my face.

"I wish we could keep being intimate together. I'm tempted but your mother will be back tomorrow and ... "

"Hush daddy ... it ends after tonight. This has been soooo special. It can only turn ugly after tonight. I know what you mean when you say you are tempted. I am as well. But we both love mom. I will always remember this weekend as when I became a woman. You have treated me just like I am a woman. I love you daddy. But you are my daddy, first and always."

"And you are my very special daughter ... first and always."

Daddy presses his lips to mine and we kiss like a father and daughter should.

"Now kiss me like your lover, daddy. Tonight you are mine and I want you right now!"

Daddy takes me into a tight embrace as we kiss with all the passion within us. After a few minutes, he takes my hand and walks me to his bedroom. As I stand beside his bed, he begins to slowly undress me. He takes his time to admire each part of my body as it is revealed to him.

"So beautiful. So sexy. There will be so many broken hearts."

He lifts me and places me on the bed. He begins removing his clothes as I watch him, the same as he watched me being revealed to him. Daddy moves onto the bed, over me and without a word spoken, he begins to make love to me like I'm his bride. He is in no hurry. He touches and kisses my body slowly and patiently. He kisses each finger. He kisses up my arms. He kisses down and back up my legs. He kisses me softly on my lips before moving his mouth to a nipple. He suckles on each nipple gently. His fingers play with the one he isn't loving with his mouth and tongue. His mouth moves down my body to just above my pussy. His tongue extends to gently lick the folds of my cunt. I feel his tongue move over my clit. He makes passionate love to my now throbbing pussy. I feel the first of many orgasms for this night overtake me. His mouth sucks in the juices my pussy provides him.

Daddy then moves over me and kisses me deeply as I feel his cock push inside me. I wrap my legs around him. We fuck each other for a long time. We loose track of time. We're two people who know no ends to our love for the other. His cock moves slowly within my pussy. It just feels so right. Everything is so perfect. After some time, I feel his thrusting become urgent. I hear him moan loudly as his cock pushes deeply and explodes inside of me. His cum feels so hot inside of me. I hold him tight to me. I feel so satisfied. I hold and stroke his hair as he begins to relax from his orgasm.

As we lay together in each other's arms, we realize that this is not the end of the night.

At that moment, the phone rings. Daddy reaches to the nightstand to pick to answer it. We both know immediately who is on the phone. I was surprised mom had not already called tonight.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart, how is everything at home?"

"Hi honey, everything is going great here. Just relaxing in bed right now."

"How is Melissa? Did she win her game?"

"Melissa is great honey. The team lost but she played a great game."

"Is she home tonight? I bet she is probably out on a date tonight."

"She stayed home tonight, baby. We went out earlier and got something to eat together and came back home to relax."

"Well that surprises me. When was the last time she ever stayed home on a Saturday night? Hell, I figured she either had a date or would be hanging out with her friends somewhere."

I can tell that daddy is struggling with talking to mom with me lying on the bed after having just fucked me. Here I am, their daughter stretched out on the bed he shares with my mom, well fucked and cum slowly leaking from my pussy onto the sheets she had changed before she left to go to my grandparent's house. Daddy's cock was covered with both of our drying cum. His face and mouth smelled just like my pussy as he tried to carry on a conversation with mom.

"Is Mel nearby? Can she pick up one of the phones?" my mom asks.

"Hang on and I will get her to the phone."

I look horrified at my daddy. I start shaking my head mouthing "no" to him over and over.

He covers the phone and whispers, "Just tell her hello and that we went to get something to eat earlier," which was true. Of course I am sensible enough to leave out the part about daddy fucking me silly when we got home.

"Hi mom."

"Hi baby. Are you taking care of your daddy for me?"

What the hell kind of question is this! Is she reading my mind again!?

"Yea mom ... I fixed him breakfast this morning ... ," shutting my mouth before I really screwed things up.

"Well you never fix me breakfast girlie."

"I ... ahhh ... will sometime mom. I promise."

"Are you OK Melissa?"

"Yea mom ... just tired tonight. I think I am gonna go to bed soon."

I was becoming paranoid. Everything she said to me seemed like she knew what had happened here the past few days. Everything I said back to her seemed like I was telling on myself. I just wanted off the phone now badly!

"OK Mel, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon when we get home. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too, mom. I love you so much."

Mom pauses and I realize I sounded like I was buttering her up for something I might have done wrong.

"OK ... goodnight baby. Let me talk to your father again."

Daddy takes the phone and I just stare at him hoping I hadn't said anything wrong.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon sweetheart. Sounds like Mel must be thinking about some new guy right now."

"Maybe honey, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, baby. Bye."

Daddy looks at me and says, "Everything is OK. Your mom thinks you just have your mind on some new guy right now."

Mom is a very perceptive woman. She CAN read my mind!

"Daddy ... It felt really weird talking to her. After ... well you know."

"I know ... that is the main reason tonight has to be the end of it for us. One of us is bound to do or say the wrong thing eventually."

"Yea ... I know daddy."

"Baby girl ... can I ask you a few questions. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. What ever you say will stay between us. We have been so open and intimate the past few days anyway, so I was just wondering if you would mind me asking a few things."

"Well daddy ... it does depend on what you ask," giggling and blushing, "a girl does have a right to keep a few secrets from her daddy."

"Have you been thinking about ... having sex with me for a long time?"

"Over the past few years ... I have thought about you. I've always thought that you are very sexy and handsome ... you could say I've always had a crush on you ... but I never really fantasized much about us being intimate ... but I have a few times while ... playing with myself," I say, blushing and embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. After what we've done the past few days ... how could you ever feel embarrassed around me again?"

He reaches to hold my hand tenderly.

"Mel, do you ... masturbate often?"

"Yea ... well if you consider one or two times a day as 'often'," I say as I begin to relax talking about my private sex life with my daddy.

"I guess you just use your fingers?"

"That ... and a few odds and ends," I say giggling.

"You know your mother masturbates ... so do I ... it is very normal even for adults. Your mom even has some toys that we've purchased here and there."

"Oh my God! I never figured mom would use toys. Ahhhh ... can I see some of them?" I ask curiously.

Daddy gets off the bed and goes to mom's dresser. He takes a box out and brings it back over to the bed. We're both sitting with the box between us in the middle of the bed when he lifts the cover from it. Inside I see various dildoes and vibrators, some quite thin and short while others seem huge. I also see what I guess to be nipple clamps. There are a few other things I don't recognize as well. I reach to pick up one of the larger vibrators. It's about ten inches long and quite thick. I look at daddy and a very nasty thought enters my mind.

I hold the vibrator to my nose and sniff it to see if I can smell my mom's pussy on it. I even lick it seductively to see if I can taste her on it. Unfortunately, she must wisely clean her toys after using them. I then get an even nastier thought in my mind.

Holding the vibrator out to my daddy, I say in a cute but devilish voice, "Fuck me with it daddy!"

"You want me to use your mother's vibrator in your pussy?" he says with some amazement.

"Mmmmmmm yes daddy!"

"My God girl, you are insatiable!"

"I just can't get enough daddy ... so fuck me or shoot me," I say laughing.

"Well I don't think I could ever shoot you ... so I guess I better take the other option," he says smiling with his own devilish grin.

Daddy takes the vibrator and has me lay back on the bed with my legs bent and spreads apart. He moves up beside me. Daddy places the tip of the vibrator at the opening of my soaked pussy. Slowly he begins to fuck me with it. Each thrust he pushes it just a little deeper than before. This thing feels so fucking big inside my little pussy. It is so wide that my cunt is stretching like never before. He keeps pushing deeper and deeper. Daddy takes his time though so not to hurt me. He knows without asking that I have never had anything this big inside my pussy before. Daddy lowers his mouth to suck and nibble on a very hard nipple. I hold his head to my tit as I moan appreciatively.

"Look down here baby ... look how much is inside you."

"Oh fuck! The whole damn thing is inside me!"

"Your mom likes it this deep inside her too. She is very tight just like you are so it takes time to get it all inside her. She normally needs me to help her like I'm helping you now."

"Fuck me and make me cum like mom does with it ... please daddy ... fuck me with her toy!"

Daddy begins to move this huge vibrator, fucking me slowly with my mom's toy. I've already fucked her husband. Now I'm fucking one of her private toys as well! He works it gently at first but slowly increases the pace of his thrusts. Daddy begins sucking my nipple harder, biting it firmly. My young body can't take any more of this intense stimulation and I begin screaming out my orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss daddyyyyyyyyyy!"

My body is trembling from the intense pleasure I just experienced. Daddy slowly removes mom's vibrator from my pussy as I try to catch my breath. He holds it to his mouth and begins licking my juices from it. I have a small spontaneous orgasm as I reach to grab my cunt while thinking that he has to taste some of his own cum too.

He puts the vibrator on the nightstand and moves the box to the floor. He moves to lie beside me. I move so that my head is resting on his chest with an arm draped over him. We're both totally spent. Exhaustion overcomes us both now.

"Daddy ... thank you ... I know it has to end now ... I don't want it to ... but I understand why."

"Thank you, Melissa ... you made me feel like a young man again. I envy your boyfriends so much. You're so special to me and always will be."

Daddy reaches to turn off the lamp by the bed. We just lay together lost in our own thoughts as we both drift to sleep with mixed emotions about what has happened ... and what can happen now. Mom will be home tomorrow. Can we now resist each other after enjoying the intense pleasures of the past few days? Is this really the end of my love affair with my daddy?

Once again I look into Mark's eyes deeply for what I hope will be there, my absolution and his love for me. What I see is lust. It's obvious that he is very horny listening to my confession. I'm pleased that he isn't calling me a sick slut and running out on me. But, behind the lust that I see so clearly, I wonder if the love is still there for me?

(to be continued in chapter 4)

Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers
12