Melissa's Adventure

Story Info
A sexy, exhibitionist wife teases and pleases.
7k words
4.65
67.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvmymilf
luvmymilf
37 Followers

This was originally a much shorter story that I had sent to my girlfriend when I was working several thousand miles away. I have changed the names to protect the guilty and added many more details. I hope you enjoy my first story here on Literotica.

Thank you to CWatson for the suggestions and help with the editing.

--------------------------------------------------

I don't remember exactly when I realized that my wife, Melissa, was an exhibitionist. Maybe it was the time that she went to work wearing a suit with a rather short skirt and sheer panty hose with no panties. Maybe it was when it started to get hot out, and she would wear her flimsy summer dress, and nothing else. She still likes to wear that dress, with nothing at all on underneath. It is made of soft cotton and never fails to catch my attention with the way it hugs her curves when she moves. Even better, when the light is just right, you can see the outline of her slender body underneath. The dress has a low scooped neckline, spaghetti straps, and buttons running down the front. She usually leaves a few undone at the top, just to tease me and anyone else who may be watching.

The mother of our two children, Melissa loves teasing me by showing off her shapely legs, tight ass and C-cup breasts in various public venues. One summer evening, she decided to tease me in the local supermarket. I didn't know it at the time, but this was about to be a night to remember.

Wearing nothing but her summer dress, a pair of sandals, and a smile, she began her teasing by climbing out of our car and strolling a few lengths in front of me across the parking lot. This allowed me to enjoy the sway of her hips beneath her thin dress. She turned to see if I was paying attention. When she turned, I could see her breasts bouncing as she strode confidently toward the store entrance. Pulling a shopping cart from the corral, she handed it off to me and continued through the automatic door, entering the busy store.

Entering the store myself, I felt the blast of air conditioning as I passed under the vent. I spotted Melissa over in the produce section and caught up to her, but kept a few yards behind to enjoy the view. I liked to watch the cheeks of her ass rock back and forth under her dress as she walked. Several men turned their heads to enjoy a second look at my wife. I felt a sense of pride that she was married to me when I saw them looking. Continuing to watch her swaying ass, I could feel the beginnings of an erection that threatened to tent my shorts, revealing my pending excitement to the entire store. Remembering some of her past escapades, I wondered how far she was going to take things this evening.

She soon began teasing me by bending at the waist in order to reach items on the lower shelves. The hem of her dress would ride up her tan and toned legs, very close to exposing the bottom of her ass. The higher her hemline got, the harder I got. My cock was now erect, I could feel it pulsing in sync with my heartbeat as I watched Melissa expose herself to me, and whatever lucky strangers that happened by.

The bulge in my khaki shorts had to be obvious to everyone in the store. A woman walking down the aisle glanced at Melissa as she reached for a box on a high shelf. The bottoms of my wife's firm ass cheeks were on display as she stood on tip-toe to reach the item. The woman then glanced at me with the bulge in my shorts and flashed a mischievous smile. I turned my head to watch her walk by, and caught her glancing back at the two of us for a second look. She quickly looked away as her face flushed; embarrassed that she had been caught enjoying the view.

I am a complete sucker when my sexy wife exposes herself, and Melissa knew the effect she was having on me. Just when I thought that things were going great, she turned the heat up another notch. This time she turned toward me as she crouched down to retrieve a can of vegetables from the bottom shelf. Spreading her legs, she gave me an unobstructed view of her hairless mound and pouting lips. In the glare of the fluorescent lights above, I could see that she was beginning to get excited. Her pussy lips were parted, and I could see that she was getting wet. Not wet enough for her juices to run down her thighs as it does when she's really turned on, but just enough that I could see a bit of dampness.

My gaze drank in the lusciousness of her body, stopping at her succulent breasts. She had undergone a breast enhancement a few years back, and had definitely gotten her money's worth. Her breasts had gone from an "A" to a very nice "C". Her surgeon was a fucking artist I thought to myself. I loved how her tits looked when they were proudly on display, just as they were right here in the middle of the Safeway.

Looking closer at her delicious mounds, I could see her hard nipples threatening to poke holes in the fabric of her dress. If I looked hard enough, I was certain I could see the shadow of her areolae through the thin cotton. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock got even harder. I could feel my pulse increasing, my breathing getting quicker and I felt butterflies churning in my stomach. She had me under her spell. My sexy wife had my full attention when I felt my cock lurch involuntarily. I enjoyed the tingling sensation along my length and felt the sticky dampness of pre-cum flowing out of my cock.

Melissa looked at the tent in my shorts and flashed me her sexiest smile. Yes, she knew my discomfort was all because of her deliberate teasing.

Still crouched down with her pussy on display, she reached out and grasped my erection in her hand. I felt faint and moaned as she worked the length of my cock through my shorts. Her delicate touch was getting me very close to the edge of an orgasm. Suddenly, she stopped stroking my member and looked past me, farther down the aisle. I looked over my shoulder to follow her gaze and was surprised by what I saw. It was an older couple coming down the aisle, and they were looking straight at us. I wondered if they had seen what we had been up to.

"Oops," Melissa mouthed to me. Her glances darted between me and the older couple who was approaching.

The thin, grey haired man looked to be about 60 and had a startled expression on his face. His short, frumpy wife looked to be the same age, and wore a look of disgust. She glared at Melissa as she lumbered by.

"You could see right up her dress!" she hissed at her husband. "We should report the two of them to the store manager."

As they turned the corner at the end of the aisle, I noticed him turn his head for one last lingering look at Melissa. Then they disappeared from sight.

"Stop staring at that dirty little whore! It's the devil's work I tell you!" I could still hear her bitching at her poor husband from the next aisle over.

"Poor old bastard," I thought, "He'll catch hell when he gets home."

"There's a manager, I'm going to let him know what's going on in the next aisle!" I overheard the little troll of a woman tell her husband.

Looking at my wife, I said "I think we should hurry things up and get out of here Mel."

"Awww, I was just getting started," she replied, "maybe he'll go home and give his wife what I want you to give me."

"And what would that be?" I asked innocently.

"A nice hard cock," she said, licking her lips, "and a big load of cum."

Continuing on as if nothing had happened, she placed the can of veggies in the cart. Leaning over as she did so, giving me a perfect view of her succulent breasts. Unrestrained by a bra, they were hanging free inside of her dress. I could easily see her hard nipples as she glanced up and flashed me another one of her winning smiles.

"Hurry up and finish shopping," I pleaded, "If we spend much more time in here, I'm gonna cum in my shorts."

"Well, let me help you out, big boy," she purred.

Moving closer, she pulled up the hem of her dress to expose her moist slit and dangling lips. Leaning back slightly, she spread her legs shoulder width apart. I could see how wet her pussy had become as she spread her lips and sank her middle finger into her slit. I could hear her slick wetness as she quickly moved her digit in and out several times. Then, just as quickly, she pulled her finger out and let her dress fall back into place.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she licked her finger clean. "It tastes just like your cock after you've been inside of me." She leaned in and planted a hot kiss on my lips. I could taste the salty sweetness of her arousal as she plunged her tongue into my mouth. She ground her sex into my leg, leaving a wet patch on my thigh, as I reached down and cupped her ass with both hands. I moaned in anticipation as she broke our kiss and lifted her dress to flash her smooth slit at me one more time.

I looked up just in time to see the short, troll like little woman who had caught us earlier. She had a store employee by the arm and was pointing down the aisle at us.

"That's them right there young man! I demand you do something about this," she trumpeted. He had a defeated look on his face as he began moving toward us. I almost felt sorry for him.

"We're done shopping!" I declared as I caught Melissa by the wrist and practically ran to the opposite end of the aisle we were in. We turned the corner and headed up the next aisle to the checkout line. I was so excited by her teasing that I was starting to see red. I was also worried about being caught. The possibility of the police getting involved made me nervous, but was a bit of a thrill.

My cock was now throbbing in sync with my pulse and threatening to explode. My light colored shorts were beginning to show a wet spot as the pre-cum was beginning to soak through my underwear. My cock was feeling the delicious slickness of it all, rubbing back and forth as we hauled ass toward the express lane.

The red vested manager stepped to the head of our aisle. Melissa and I ignored him as we swept by, nearly bowling him over with our shopping cart.

"Sir! Excuse me. Sir!" I could hear him behind us, but pretended that I didn't. Reaching the checkout counter at last, we tossed our few items onto the belt and tried to be inconspicuous.

"If we get busted, deny everything. Claim that it was all in their imagination." I whispered in Melissa's ear.

"C'mon, c'mon! Hurry up," I willed as the elderly woman in line in front of us was digging through her purse for exact change. "Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. There you go honey." said the elderly woman as she counted pennies into the clerk's hand. Finished at last, she began pushing her cart toward the exit, shuffling her feet as she went.

Turning toward us, the checkout clerk began scanning our groceries. Wendy was the name engraved on the plastic badge pinned to the red vest she wore on her slender body. Wendy had sort of a Goth look going. Her long, jet black hair was pulled away from her face, revealing a clear, but pale complexion. Her piercing blue eyes were rimmed with heavy, black eye liner. She wore bright red lipstick, made brighter by her near white complexion. A silver hoop pierced through one brow finished the look. Studying her as she worked, I found myself wondering if she had any other piercings.

"Hmmm, I could think of things I'd like to do with her." I thought.

Wendy wore an amused smirk on her face as she rang up our bill. I could see her stealing glances at the bulge in my shorts. I didn't bother me though. At that point, I was so worked up I didn't care who saw. I had one thing on my mind; spraying a load of cum all over my teasing little vixen of a wife. Yes, my wife Jennifer. The one who was now fondling my ass through my shorts as Wendy the checkout girl watched.

Wendy announced the total, breaking me out of my daydream. I slid my credit card through the slot in the keypad and paid the bill. Snatching up our bags of groceries, Melissa and I exited the store. I was nervous with excitement, and the fact that we had almost gotten caught.

"Nothing like a little danger to spice things up" I whispered to myself.

Walking to the car, I placed my hand on Mel's ass. I love to feel it rock back and forth as she walks. She looked up at me and I couldn't resist kissing her. Slipping my tongue into her mouth I wished it were my cock instead.

"I love you," I told her as we broke the kiss.

"Do you still love me when I show off?" she inquired.

"God, yes! I could break bricks with this," I replied, showing her the bulge my aching cock was making in my shorts.

"Good, I love to get you worked up," she giggled. "Don't worry, I won't leave you like that, but I do want to tease you some more."

We reached the car, and while she was bent over placing the groceries in the open hatchback, I reached down and placed my hand high up on the inside of her thigh. I could feel the heat of her excitement radiating down. As she held her position, I ran my hand all the way up to her slick pleasure zone. I rubbed my fingers back and forth between her slippery lips for a moment and then moved my probing fingers to her engorged clitoris. The back of her dress was flipped up, exposing her ass and my hand between her legs. I could imagine what we looked like had anyone been looking.

Unzipping my shorts with my free hand, I pulled my cock out and felt the cool evening air against the hot skin. My cockhead was still damp from pre-cum, and there was a strand of it dangling down. It looked a bit like a silvery thread wafting in the gentle breeze. Catching it with my index finger, I moved it to Mel's lips and felt her tongue lick it clean. She sucked my finger into her mouth and worked it like it was my cock, moaning as ran her tongue around my fingertip. I was desperate to take her right there in the semi-darkness of the parking lot.

Moving in closer, I continued rubbing my fingers against Melissa's clit. Her pussy was boiling, and her slickness felt wonderful as I replaced my fingers with the head of my dick. Grasping it in my right hand, I rubbed my cock up and down her drenched slit a few times. Easing my hips forward, I sank into her softness. Easily sliding into her, my hips collided with the round globes of her ass. I loved how they bounced as I thrust into her. I reached around to fondle her breasts. Her nipples felt like pencil erasers under my fingertips.

At this point, we could have been on a Broadway stage in front of thousands of screaming fans and not have noticed. The slick, velvety walls of her sopping wet box pulled my cock in and milked me, trying to draw a load of cum from the depths of my swollen balls. Reveling in the feeling of her heat and the wetness that was coating my cock, there was no other place I wanted to be right then. I could have died a happy man.

Coming to my senses, I remembered where we were. In the parking lot of a crowded Safeway, bent over the back of our car, my cock buried inside of her steaming hole. Thankfully we were parked on the outer edge of the lot where there weren't very many cars. I stroked my cock in and out of her a few more times and reluctantly pulled out. Leaving my cock sticking out of my shorts, I noticed they were now soaked with her juices. I thought I could smell her scent as I slid behind the wheel. She slammed the hatch shut and jumped into the passenger seat.

"Let's go home," I pleaded. "I can't wait any longer."

"No," she replied, undoing the buttons on her dress. Opening her dress to completely expose herself, she reclined her seat and said, "Drive out to the interstate, I want to tease you some more."

I looked her at over for a moment. She looked incredibly sexy laying there, her breasts heaving above her taut abdomen. Her hairless cunt displayed as she rolled her clit between her thumb and middle finger.

"You're playing with fire Mel. I just might make a mess all over the steering wheel if you keep that up," I told her.

She gave an evil little giggle as she stared at my throbbing cock. "Is that all because of little ole me?" she teased.

"You know it is, baby. How far are you going to take things tonight?" I asked.

"As far as you're willing to let me." she shot back, staring into my eyes.

As I drove out of the parking lot, she started to pinch her nipples and moan that she wanted someone to see her play with her pussy. I adjusted my aching cock and pointed the car toward the interstate.

Nearing the interstate, we got stopped by a red light. Looking over, I noticed another car to the right of us. Melissa was stroking her pussy with her right hand while still pinching her nipples with her left. The guy in the other car looked over, into our car, but couldn't see anything because Melissa had her seat reclined. I smiled and waved at him. Thinking I was crazy, he just looked away. The light turned green and we were finally on the entrance ramp of the interstate.

"Find a big truck and pull alongside," Melissa instructed.

Looking ahead, I saw one several car lengths in front of us. It was in the right lane, moving slower than most of the traffic. I pressed the accelerator to catch up. "There's one just ahead of us," I informed her.

"Hurry up and catch him," Melissa demanded as she sat up, pulling her dress closed.

Pulling up alongside the truck, I turned the interior light on. I watched Melissa look up, smile and wave at the driver. He smiled back as she began teasing him by opening the front of her dress, almost exposing her tits. The drivers smile got even bigger, and my cock got even harder.

"Do you want me to show him my tits?" she asked.

"Hell yes!" I panted.

"God, this is turning me on", she squealed as she exposed first her right, and then her left breast to the trucker.

I looked up at the driver through the moon roof, and noticed that he was enjoying the show. I looked at Melissa, who had her eyes closed and was pulling on her nipples. Suddenly she sat up, turned in her seat, and pressed both of her tits onto the passenger window. She leaned back from the window and I could see her hands massaging her tits. I saw her raise her left breast to her mouth as she began to lick her rock hard nipple.

I reached under her dress with my right hand to feel her arousal. She was so wet, I could feel the inside of her thighs were absolutely soaked with her own juices. I slipped a finger into her steaming gash.

"Ooooohhhh, that feels so good. Don't stop!" she moaned as she continued licking her own nipples.

"Take your dress off and let him see all of you," I demanded, pulling my hand away.

"Oh. Yeah!" she agreed.

She sat back into her seat and pulled off her dress. This wasn't very difficult to accomplish, as it was already unbuttoned. Throwing the dress into the back seat, her hands returned to her rock hard nipples.

"Do you want me to touch my pussy for him?" she asked.

"Mmm-Hmm," I moaned, watching her slip a hand between her splayed thighs.

"Do you think he can see me like this?" she asked.

"I'm sure he can. Why don't you climb into the back so he can see you better?" I replied.

Wearing a devilish smile, she turned and unlatched the back of the rear seat, folding it down flat. This left a rather large area in the rear hatch area of the car. Moving the groceries aside, she climbed into the back of our car. As she got herself situated, I sped up and pulled in front of the truck. His headlights illuminated the interior of the car like twin spotlights. My very sexy, very horny wife was now onstage, giving a very explicit show for a complete stranger.

"Oh my God, he has a front row seat!" Melissa exclaimed. "I'm going to cum before I even touch myself."

Looking in the rear view mirror, I could see her lying on her back spreading her shaven lips for the horny driver to see. With her feet flat on the floor and her knees bent, she was thrusting her pelvis into the air and rubbing herself for the driver's amusement. The window in the hatchback is pretty big, so I knew that he could see everything. I heard Melissa moaning as she stroked her clit and fingered her sodden cunt.

luvmymilf
luvmymilf
37 Followers
12