Melissa's Capture Ch. 01

Story Info
Holiday flirting gets young blonde into trouble.
6.7k words
4.58
341.5k
224
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second morning of their Greek holiday, and as usual Melissa was ready before her husband. Charles turned to her as he shaved.

"Why don't you go on down, darling, and catch some early sun? I'll only be five or ten minutes."

Melissa smiled, her full, petal-like lips parting with a soft click. "All right darling... see you soon."

Charles watched as his twenty-two year old wife walked from their apartment, her smooth, tanned legs long and shapely below her tight white shorts, a tiny, clinging halter-top exposing the curve of her hour-glass waist, her silken, shoulder-length blonde hair perfectly brushed. Then he went back to his shaving, his penis stirring in his trunks even though they had already made love earlier that morning.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charles ambled down to the hotel lobby a few minutes later, going outside to the pool when there was no sign of Melissa in the foyer. Not seeing her sunbathing on any of the loungers, he returned to the reception desk, assuming Melissa was in the toilet.

Picking up a brochure from the desk he began to flick through it, vaguely aware of a man's voice coming from the private office behind the reception counter. Then, a few seconds later, he heard a delicate feminine laugh.

Charles frowned. Was that his wife? More deep, rumbling male voice, then a female reply which he was certain was Melissa. Why was she in there? Charles hesitated momentarily, then lifted the partition in the counter and crossed to the door of the manager's office, knocking sharply.

"Come in," came the deep command. When Charles entered he saw Melissa seated, her long, bare legs crossed sexily, laughing and chatting with the Greek hotel manager. Kouzaris was leaning against his desk and facing Melissa - a huge man, some six feet five, hairy and barrel-chested, he towered over the beautiful English girl as she looked up at him, giggling.

"Oh, hello Charles," smiled Melissa as she turned to face him. "Christos kindly offered to show us an activity brochure."

Kouzaris plucked a magazine from his desk. "Yes... we have sailing, fishing, golf... boat hire, many historic buildings-"

"What sort of buildings?" asked Melissa, her pretty head tilting upward as she attempted to see the pages.

"Well..." Kouzaris leaned over Melissa's shoulder and, ostensibly for balance, place a big, brown hand on her bare arm as he held the magazine in front of her.

As the huge Greek began to describe the various ancient sites in the locality, Charles noticed that he had still not removed his chunky fingers from Melissa's slim upper arm. His deep voice rumbled on, friendly enough, but there was a look of lazy challenge in his eyes each time he glanced at Charles, a look of bored contempt which, Charles was almost certain, transmuted into a gleam of lust when his gaze returned to the Englishman's young, blonde wife. Trying to concentrate on the brochure, Charles thought he glimpsed from the corner of his vision the man's thick thumb lightly stroke Melissa's bronzed skin as she imperceptibly leaned in towards the Greek.

"What about this building?" Charles asked, threading his pointing finger between Melissa and the big Greek, hoping to force Kouzaris' hand to relinquish his wife's arm. However, the hotel manager simply ran his heavy fingers unhurriedly over Melissa's tanned skin and settled his palm on her smooth, bare shoulder, where Charles could not influence it.

"Ah yes, a small temple from the age of..." Kouzaris continued his description, and as Charles' hand dropped from between his wife and the Greek, Kouzaris' fingers once more slid down the the muscle of Melissa's bronzed upper arm, now stroking it openly, his broad fingertips gliding back and forth over the sensitive skin of her inner arm. The back of his hairy hand was passing just millimetres from Melissa's superbly firm breast. Charles saw Melissa look up at the Greek, holding his eyes lingeringly with her own, her sensuous lips parting as she smiled at a small joke.

Charles frowned. Was it his imagination, or was she luxuriating under Kouzaris' attentions? A familiar image flitted unbidden through Charles' mind, of Melissa's heavy, contented breaths like the purring of a petted cat as he ran his fingers over her fabulous body during their lovemaking sessions, her pretty eyes defocussed and narrowed to slits under his ministrations. As Charles watched Melissa he noticed her lightly painted eyelids beginning to hood as Kouzaris's fingertips slid languidly up and down her exposed inner arm with smooth, slow rhythm. Melissa and the huge Greek were still gazing lazily at each other, and Charles was sure that Kouzaris' hairy knuckles had just grazed Melissa's supple breast.

"Let's visit that one then," said Charles, taking Melissa's slim hand and drawing her to her feet. "Come on, Melissa, let's go."

To Charles' suspicious mind there was a plainly perceptible delay before his wife broke eye contact with the Greek, still smiling at him. Charles knew his wife enjoyed flirting with other men, but this had gone far enough. Kouzaris' hand remained on Melissa's tanned arm until she stepped away from him, thanking him for his time. Even in her tallest stilletoes she would have been a head shorter than the huge Greek - in her sandals the thick, silken blonde hair at her scalp was level with the top of his immense shoulder.

* * * * * * * * * *

That evening, Kouzaris invited them to lunch the following afternoon, and Melissa accepted before Charles had a chance to refuse. In the morning they did a little local shopping, then enjoyed the hotel's small swimming pool for an hour before going back to their room to get ready. Melissa smoothed depilatory cream over her long, tanned legs, and then showered, but decided to keep to her tiny, black, two-piece swimsuit in spite of Charles's grumbling.

"Oh darling, it's so hot - anything more and I'll be sweating like a pig," she protested as she carefully blow-dried her hair before brushing it with her usual one hundred strokes. Charles acquiesed sullenly, resisting the familiar desire to run his fingers deeply through his wife's beautiful, gleaming hair, knowing how she disliked him disturbing it's silken perfection just after she had tended to it.

Melissa turned back to the mirror and applied a hint of eyeliner and flesh-toned eyeshadow. With a shining layer of salmon-pink lipstick bordered by a thin edge of carmine lip-liner, she was ready to go, whilst Charles had wasted so much time sulking that he was still not even dressed.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Charles, we'll be so late," Melissa fretted, her pretty face wrinkling into a frown.

"Who cares?" Charles mumbled petulantly. "He can wait."

Melissa sighed. "Well, I'm going down," she decided. "The least I can do is tell him we've been delayed." Ignoring his protests Melissa turned and strode from the apartment, and Charles noted even in his anger how her curvy hips swayed delightfully about her tiny string bikini panties as she walked. As she closed the door behind her, Charles busied himself with getting ready, anxious to avoid leaving his wife alone with Kouzaris any longer than absolutely necessary.

* * * * * * * * * *

Melissa strode across the lobby in her tiny lycra swimsuit, immediately lifting the desk partition and knocking confidently on Kouzaris' office door, where he had said they would meet. Charles was a lovely man, she thought, but a bit of a prude about her flirting. Besides, she liked the swarthy type and found Kouzaris rather exotic. And, of course, he was huge, and Melissa always felt a thrill of mixed fear and sexual arousal in the company of big men. And the Greek obviously fancied her - though, in fairness, almost all men did - and that gave her flirting, and his attentions, an added tang. In any case, she was sure she could take care of herself.

Kouzaris answered the door and let her in, his eyes drinking in Melissa's gorgeous, nearly naked body as she passed. Inside his shorts his penis - big even at rest - began to lengthen steadily as he ogled her smooth, flawlessly tanned skin, her narrow waist, her luxuriantly curvy hips and long, perfectly depilated legs. As quietly as possible, the huge Greek turned the key in his office door, which locked with an almost silent click.

Kouzaris followed Melissa to the centre of the room, his gaze fixed on the smooth interplay of her buttocks as she walked, each firm globe virtually naked apart from the tiny triangle of her string bikini which was already partly submerged in the cleft of her bottom. As she turned to take the low-backed seat by his desk, Kouzaris smiled and his big, hairy paw closed over Melissa's slim fingers.

"My dear... your presence lights my day," he beamed, raising Melissa's hand to his lips and kissing it softly. Then, instead of releasing it, he turned Melissa's small hand over and kissed her palm, then the tender skin of her inner wrist. Her sensuous lips eased into a faint smile as she felt his lips on the sensitive underside of her lower arm, just aware that he was gently stroking her there with his tongue.

"Please..." Kouzaris had finally lowered her arm, but kept her slim hand nestled in his meaty fist. "Sit down. Would you like a drink? Martini?"

Melissa smiled up at him as she sat. "That would be lovely." Releasing her fingers, the big Greek moved across to a small bar in one corner of the room. Melissa relaxed into the low-back chair, crossing her long, smooth legs and appraising Kouzaris' bare, muscular back as he mixed their drinks. How old was he? Probably fortyish, Melissa guessed. Well preserved, anyway.

She kept her gaze on him as he returned, enjoying the undisguised lust in his eyes. "Thank you," she smiled, holding his eyes as he handed her a glass and his fingers trailed briefly over her bronzed forearm. Melissa sipped her drink contentedly, hearing Kouzaris moving behind her and setting his glass down.

"Have you been busy this morning, my dear?" Kouzaris asked.

"Yes, reasonably..." replied Melissa. "We did some shopping, then spent some time in your lovely pool."

"Hmmm... good." Melissa sensed the huge Greek's presence close behind her. "Now, after a good swim there is nothing better than a relaxing massage."

Melissa stiffened momentarily in surprise as she felt Kouzaris' big hands settle onto her bare shoulders, then her lightly painted eyelids fluttered shut and she emitted a small, soft sigh of pleasure as his strong fingers began to manipulate the flawlessly bronzed skin of her lower neck. After a few luxurious seconds Melissa allowed her pretty head to roll slowly back against Kouzaris' hard stomach, letting him enjoy the feel of her blonde hair flowing onto his hairy skin like a river of silk. As the huge Greek rhythmically squeezed Melissa's slim shoulders she felt the muscles there becoming relaxed and pliant under his expert ministrations, and conversely felt her nipples beginning to stiffen involuntarily against the tight cups of her bikini top.

"Mmmmmm... that feels lovely," murmured Melissa, deliberately nestling her silk-haired head into the Greek's bare, muscular stomach. Her voice was a low purr of pleasure. She sipped languorously at her half-finished Martini, her pretty eyes closed as Kouzaris' hands slid beneath the heavy sheaf of her hair and gently smoothed the tension from her slender neck.

The big Greek was breathing heavily as he massaged Melissa, his heavy, contoured erection pulsing insistently against the thin shorts which were his only item of clothing. As the beautiful blonde girl allowed her sandals to slip from her feet, and rubbed her thick, soft hair against his belly, Kouzaris briefly considered spinning Melissa round in her chair, gripping that pretty head between his big hands, and thrusting his penis between her soft, painted lips until she was gagging on his driving shaft and his semen filled her small mouth... but no, he reminded himself, a smile on his lips as his fingers ran over Melissa's soft skin and his eyes devoured the sight of her jutting nipples denting the sheer fabric of her tiny swimsuit. He had engineered a long time alone with the girl, and he could afford the luxury of subtelty - for the moment.

Besides which, he had placed a small quantity of powdered tranquilliser in Melissa's wine glass before her arrival, and as he watched her periodically filtering the Martini between her sensuous lips he knew that within a few minutes the girl would begin to grow lax and suggestible...

As the minutes passed, Melissa vaguely realised that at some point Kouzaris had stopped massaging her, and instead had begun simply stroking the quiveringly pliant muscles of her shoulders and neck - but she decided she didn't really care. Charles would be down at any moment, and meanwhile she saw no harm in her luxuriant enjoyment of the huge Greek's deft fingers. For such a big man, he was very dextrous. Melissa sipped slowly at the last of her Martini, and within the tight, thin lycra of her bikini string the soft pink lips of her labia slowly began to pout from within the folds of her body.

Presently she felt one of those huge hands leave her skin, and she sighed contentedly, assuming that this pleasant, semi-sexual interlude was over. Then she felt her empty glass lifted from her slim fingers, whilst his other hand continued to run deftly over the base of her neck, beneath the golden fall of her hair. The glass clinked on a table somewhere behind her and then Kouzaris' fingers slid back onto her shoulder, ran slowly down her upper arm and onto the soft skin of her inner forearm. Then - the big Greek bending onto one knee beside her - his fingertips trailed over the back of her hand and onto the firm, tanned flank of Melissa's thigh.

Melissa's painted lips parted with surprise and her pretty eyes fluttered open as Kouzaris began to stroke her supple thigh, his fingers running smoothly back and forth from knee to groin. She glanced at her huge masseur, feeling one of his hands on her perfectly depilated leg, the other easing up her scalp into the thick silk of her hair - and then she returned his smile, deliberately holding his eyes with hers, enjoying the barely controlled lust for her that she saw in them. Her nipples were like two bullets inside her tiny swimsuit.

"This is very naughty, you know," Melissa murmured, slowly and deliberately uncrossing her long, bare legs.

Kouzaris showed his teeth. "But you like, yes?"

Melissa allowed her thighs to part slightly under his deft ministrations, giving his fingers room to slide between them.

"Mmmmm..." she breathed softly as she felt his big hand ease between her legs, his fingers gliding deliciously over the warm, sensitive flanks of her inner thighs. "Yes, I do..." Melissa's pretty eyes slid lazily shut like a contented cat's under the hands of an attentive owner. "You have a lovely touch."

Melissa allowed her head to lay back against the palm of his hand as he cupped her scalp, his fingers deep in her thick, blonde hair. His other hand stroked back and forth over her luxuriant inner thighs, getting ever-closer to the warmth of her lycra-sheathed pubis where, barely covered by the tiny black triangle of her swimsuit panties, her vulva had opened like a flower, the oiled pink lips of her pressing against the thin material just inches from Kouzaris' questing fingers. Involuntarily, Melissa eased her curvy hips forwards in the chair, her breaths beginning to quicken. Kouzaris ran his smoothly gliding fingertips right up her inner flank to the edge of her swimsuit, and Melissa's tiny clitoris began to slither unhurriedly from its hood.

Melissa's pretty head sagged against his hand as, on each upward stroke, Kouzaris allowed his knuckles to brush against the hot, damp crotch of her swimsuit panties. Her luxuriant hips eased forwards further, seeking his touch, until Melissa was half-reclined before him, her long, sculpted legs opening wider in encouragement.

Suddenly she gasped softly as the Greek's fingertips brushed feather-light over the black silk sheathing her vulva, before he reversed in a long glide down her smooth, curvy thigh. Melissa's sensuous waxed lips parted slightly with a soft click as Kouzaris briefly caressed between her legs again, and this time he did not move away so far before returning, each time running his fingers deftly over the slippery silk covering her rounded pubis. Presently the huge Greek's fingertips left her thighs and stayed at Melissa's engorged crotch, tracing the contours of her pouting, oiled vulva until she began to pant softly with arousal.

Melissa's pretty head rolled slowly to one side in Kouzaris' supporting hand, her nipples jutting like pegs from her supple, rounded breasts, her clitoris a swollen crimson bulb which, protruding eagerly from the glistening petals of her vulva, was occasionally stroked directly by Kouzaris' gentle fingertips, causing shivers of pleasure to rill through Melissa's superbly fit body.

Kouzaris' eyes were fixed on Melissa's immaculate face, watching every breath, every flicker of her closed eyelids, and his immense upper body leaned closer and closer to her until his broad, hairy chest was pressing lightly against her perfectly depilated thigh. At some point she had placed a slim hand on his forearm as he stroked her slippery vulva through her increasingly wet G-string, but rather than push him away her scarlet-tipped fingers simply lay passively over his hairy, slowly working wrist. Her pretty eyes were squeezed into hooded slits of pleasure and her pupils were slightly defocussed as the tranquilliser he had fed her began to slacken her mind. Kouzaris' huge erection pulsed in rhythm with his quickening heartbeat - he was close now, he knew, watching Melissa's tongue run languidly over her waxed lips, her curvy hips straining forward to meet his gentle fingers. She was almost ready to surrender to him.

Melissa moistened her lips with her tongue, aware that she was breathing in soft, panting gasps and not caring, enjoying the handsome Greek's feather-soft ministrations. She had for some while been expecting Kouzaris to move in and kiss her, and she idly wondered whether that would be the move which prompted her to stop him, or if she would simply hoover his tongue eagerly into her small, wet mouth. As her sensuous, waxed lips quivered at the thought of Kouzaris sucking her over his long, probing tongue whilst he unhurriedly explored her soaked crotch, Melissa knew that she would almost certainly be unable to resist his slow but inexorable advances.

This had all gone much further than she had originally intended - but, so what? If her husband didn't insist on taking so ridiculously long to get ready, thus leaving his alluring, flirty wife alone in the company of attractive and obviously covetous men, it wouldn't happen. Still, thought the small part of Melissa's mind which was not floating on the warm blanket of pleasure which her suitor was engendering in her, perhaps they should separate. Charles would surely be along any minute, and finding his wife panting and wet in Kouzaris' arms while he openly toyed with her almost-dripping vagina would probably not be a good start to their lunch.

Actually, Charles had been quite a while now. With an effort, Melissa forced her lightly painted eyelids to part flutteringly, then - pausing briefly to shudder with pleasure as Kouzaris ran a fingertip beneath the root of her swollen clitoris - she lifted the hand which was not by now gently stroking the Greek's huge wrist, and glanced at her watch.

Her heavily hooded eyes opened and her pretty head finally lifted reluctantly from the cradle of Kouzaris' hand. Good God, she thought, she had already been in Kouzaris' office for over thirty minutes. Where on earth was Charles?

The Greek studied Melissa as she struggled upright in the chair, his practiced fingers never breaking rhythm at her hot, slippery crotch.

12