Melissa's Conversion Ch. 02

Story Info
The Bachelor Party.
8k words
4.72
108.3k
153

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim left and said he'd be back in about 15 minutes. I showered quickly and changed into my sexiest outfit. This was the old me with the old me wardrobe. The best I could come up with was a plaid mini with a see through white blouse that tied together at the bottom-exposing my flat tummy. Underneath was my skimpiest matching bra and panties. They were snow white, very thin and they looked really sexy against my tanned skin. I was committed to not having them on very long anyway. As I sat there on Mike's couch, I began to replay the events of the last few hours.

Wow.

I slowly began to question my wisdom. It was one thing to have sex with a stranger, but to be so filthy and vocal out on the deck where so many people might see me? What was I thinking? I could feel the old me slowly emerging. Nothing had happened that I couldn't recover from, I posited. There was a pretty good chance that nobody saw us out there. Most of the other condos were empty this time of year. That's why we could afford this place to begin with.

Maybe I could walk this situation back.

I started thinking about what I could say to Jim to get out of the situation. I didn't want to go to the bachelor party at all now...and I certainly didn't want to go fully nude or give a blowjob to a stranger in front of a bunch of guys.

I started to feel better. I was now committed to backing out. Then I heard a knock at the door. It was Jim. I let him in and started to tell him about wanting to bail.

"Jim, I'm so sorry, I...I just..."

He raised his hand and I stopped babbling. He spoke calmly.

"Melissa, tell me who owns your pussy."

I didn't see that coming. It hit me like a shovel to the head. I had no chance. The words left my lips before I could even think of stopping them.

"Jim owns my pussy."

I felt myself starting to get wet all over again and a little light-headed.

"Say it again, Melissa. Who owns your pussy?"

"Jim owns my pussy," I said submissively-looking down and away as the words left my lips.

He gave me a few seconds to let things sink in. My mind was swimming with excitement, fear and this feeling that I was destined for what was to come.

"Are you my slut, Melissa?"

"Yes," I breathed. I was powerless in the presence of this man. My bravery came back when I was left alone, but Jim's mere presence stripped me bare and brought me back to where he'd taken me earlier. My pussy was now soaking my white panties completely. I really was owned.

"Good girl. And you want to please me, right?"

"Yes."

He waved me to my knees and I obediently dropped down.

"Take out my cock and suck it like a good slut."

In seconds I undid his zipper and fished out his monster. Again I was astounded that I'd had sex with this huge thing. Jim's cock was just that big. It was beautiful. My mouth was watering with desire. My panties were getting wetter and wetter. He was already rock hard and I began to suck on the head-licking the opening with my tongue and loving every second of it. I could have stayed there on my knees sucking his huge cock forever, but Jim had other ideas. He began to speak to me as I sucked him.

"Melissa, you are a slut now. Get used to it. Accept it. You are going to spend a lot of time with my cock in your mouth, ass and pussy. You are going to do everything you are told."

I moaned as I thought about Jim's huge cock taking my virgin ass. I accepted his words and knew he would have my ass soon, and that scared me as much as it turned me on. He read my thoughts.

"You've never had a man in your ass, have you slut?"

I shook my head as I sucked him with growing passion-my pussy juices flowing. "You will learn to love my big cock in your ass, Melissa. You will beg for it eventually, like a good little slut. You will learn to take me balls deep in all your holes, not just your pussy. Do you understand, slut? Nod yes and keep sucking."

I nodded affirmatively as I worshipped his cock.

"Tell me you want to give me your anal virginity."

As he said it, he grasped my head by my hair and yanked me off his cock-craning my neck backwards. I was gasping for air but I quickly complied.

"Oh god yes! I want you to enjoy my ass any time you want! PLEASE be my first!"

"Good slut," he said as he returned my mouth to his cock. He kept a tight hold of my hair and he began to take full control of my head. He used my mouth on his cock like he owned me, which of course, he did.

"Relax your mouth and throat, slut."

Jim used me hard and made me take a lot of his cock until it was slamming into the back of my throat and making me gag.

"Take it, slut!"

I was getting increasingly disoriented as he moved my head back and forth over his huge cock without caring-making me gag over and over.

"Good slut. Keep taking it."

I was getting fatigued and I was running out of oxygen as Jim used my mouth.

"Tell me you want to be a stripper tonight," he said as he yanked my head back again.

"I want to be a stripper", I said-barely able to breath. As soon as I said it, he slammed my head back down on his cock and fucked my face a few more times.

"Tell me you want to suck the Groom's cock and swallow his cum." He yanked me off his cock again-leaving me gasping for air.

"I want to suck (gasp) his cock (gasp) and swallow (gasp) his cum."

"Good slut." He slammed my face down onto his cock again and fucked my face as he spoke.

"Tell me you will suck whoever I tell you to."

He yanked my head back again.

"I will suck whoever you tell me to!"

"Tell me you want me to fuck you while they all watch, you dirty slut."

"I want them to watch you fuck me!"

"Good girl."

He yanked my head back again and pulled me to my feet. He was so rough with me and I was shocked to realize that I absolutely loved it.

Jim held out his hand and said that it was time to go.

I knew then that I was not turning back.

I took his hand, and all my fear melted away. At that moment, all I wanted was to be led by Jim. I broke into an innocent but sexy smile-my eyes batting up at him. He led me to his car. Once inside the cab of his pickup truck, Jim took out his cock and told me to suck him while he drove. I eagerly began sucking on his huge cock as he backed out of the driveway. Less than twenty minutes later, we had pulled up to a chalet that was a lot like mine, I thought.

Mine.

That word had a nice ring to it. The chalet...mine. Jim's magic cock...mine. I just needed to step up for the next few hours. Let these frat boys have their fun and I'd be ready to pay the rent for most of first semester. Problems solved.

It was now 10pm. I was hoping to be home by midnight.

Jim led me up the stairs to the front door. I could hear the music from outside. We walked in and I was immediately nervous. I could see into the main room from the little foyer. I had expected ten to twelve guys, but there were at least twenty five of them. Probably more like thirty. Jim quickly assured me that this was no big deal. These guys were all his fraternity brothers and what happened here stayed here.

At that moment, it occurred to me for the first time that nobody knew I was here. I felt vulnerable, like a deer in an open field getting its first whiff of a predator. Jim sensed my shakiness and quickly spoke in my ear.

"You are going to have a good time, Melissa. You are going to make a thousand dollars. They are all going to love you and when we get home, you will be rewarded like a good girl."

Then he held my face with both hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Melissa, are you my slut?"

I didn't hesitate.

"Yes."

Jim led me into the room and raised his voice to announce me to the guys.

"Brothers, I want you to meet tonight's entertainment! This is Melissa! She's our slut for the evening!"

Cheers went up all around and I could hear about thirty guys saying hello all at once. Then I heard a few cat calls.

"Nice work, Powell!"

I assumed Jim's last name was Powell. Jim continued.

"This dirty little slut is going to show us everything she's got. And once she's naked, we're going to have her take care of Greg! Now make a hole."

The men vacated the middle of the room. Jim told me to get started. One of the guys handed me a glass of cheap champagne and I quickly downed it. They all cheered and gave me another which I gulped down to more cheers. I was glad to get more alcohol into my system. I knew I needed it.

I was in flats as I didn't even own heels. I kicked the flats off and decided to start with bare feet.

They were playing some dance music that I didn't recognize, so I just let my body flow to the music and started to move around the room. I shook my tight sexy ass and rubbed it into the guys' crotches. Soon they were responding by feeling up my ass and rubbing my tits through my silk top. I should have stopped them, but I just couldn't. It felt too good and it was making my pussy all wet. Being a sex object was nothing like I thought it would be. It was turning me on in a way that I had never really felt.

I was really getting into it now.

I undid the blouse ... button by button and let it slide off of me to the floor. Cheers went up and I took a quick bow. I stood up straight and started to wiggle out of my mini skirt. I pushed it all the way down to my ankles, which really put my panty-clad ass on full display.

I was down to my bra and my soaked panties. I'd already made six hundred dollars, but I wasn't done. I danced around the room and let the sex-crazed guys paw at me like animals. I was loving it and I heard comments about how wet my pussy was.

God, they can see my wetness! I thought to myself.

My bra clasped in the middle of my chest, so it was easy to flick it open. I opened it and held it over my tits for a few seconds and then let it fall. My little C cups were now on full display and my little pink nipples were hard as rocks. I grabbed them and tweaked them, which sent my pussy into fucking overdrive.

The guys all went nuts!

That got me even wetter. Wow. I was shocked and amazed at how much I enjoyed acting like a total slut and how much I loved being seen that way.

After hiding my body my entire life, I was showing it all to a room full of strange guys...and my little hairless pussy was on fire.

I danced around as I played with my hard nipples for the men and then let a few guys grab and pull them. One guy had me open my mouth so he could pour more champagne down my throat. I kept up for a while but eventually it started to overflow out of my mouth. The guy just kept pouring and I kept trying to keep up. Eventually he raised the bottle over me and emptied it all over my body.

Shivers.

I was dripping wet from head to toe and the guys loved it. I was also starting to feel the effects of the champagne because I had not had any food in about 12 hours. I should have been starving but the all the sexual adrenaline must have kept the hunger pangs away.

Once the vanity of my nipples wore off, a chant of "pu-ssy pu-ssy pu-ssy" broke out. I felt my vagina gush. I went to the center of the room. Jim led the groom over to me and sat him in a chair. Jim whispered, "Put on a nice show for him," into my ear as he smacked my ass hard and then backed away...smiling.

Just the one spank sent chills through me and I felt my pussy tingle yet again as it continued to produce more juices.

I danced around the groom in his chair, and enjoyed all the eyes on my tight little body. I kept tweaking my nips and I had my undies worked down about halfway over my ass. Part of my crack was showing. I felt so deliciously naughty.

I was really getting off on being slutty and being seen. My inner bad girl, after years of hibernation, had been awakened...and she was having fun.

I crawled up into the Groom's lap and the crowd started chanting, "Greg! Greg! Greg!" as I rubbed myself all over him. I pressed his face into my tits and he sucked on one of my nipples. I let him suck them both and told him how much he was turning me on. He really was too. My pussy was dripping and my panties were way beyond soaked.

Greg's cock was rock hard and I could feel it through his jeans. I crawled around in a half circle, so my hands were now on his knees and my sexy tail was right up in his face. I told him to grab my waistband and to not let go.

Once I felt Greg's hands reach under the band, I started to crawl away from him, which made my panties pull away from my ass. I kept wiggling my way out of them and put my hands down on the floor. This allowed me to crawl right out of my panties.

I knew that Greg got a great look at my hairless pussy and little virgin rosebud as he pulled my undies off. I stood-naked as the day I was born-and did a spin as the men went totally bananas. I dropped to my knees and crawled back between Greg's legs. I unbuckled his belt and jeans. He raised his ass for me and I pulled all of it down to his ankles. His cock sprang up and I dove onto it tongue-first.

Again, a new line was crossed and the guys wet nuts! I was now giving a guy oral sex, for money, with 30 men watching. As I thought about that, I felt my little pussy lubing even more. His cock was nice and though it was bigger than my boyfriend's, it wasn't anywhere nearly as big as the cock I'd been fucking all afternoon. I was taking it all, like a good slut, and I was being careful not to use my teeth. I was no blowjob expert, but I did my best, and taking all of him was not hard after having Jim fuck my face.

I heard a voice telling me to lick the groom's balls, so I pulled off his cock and pulled him towards me to give me better access to his hanging balls. I licked all around his sack and the men cheered. I licked and licked and started going up his shaft too. Over and over I went from the base of his sack to the tip of his cock.

I was so turned on.

I was ready to be fucked and I wanted it. I grabbed Greg's shaft with both hands and started to wank him gently as I worked the head of his cock with my mouth. Then I felt his hands on the back of my head and I knew he was close. A few seconds later, I was swallowing cum for the first time in my life.

The Groom groaned and told me to "swallow it all." I gulped and gulped his hot seed as the crowd went wild yet again. Swallowing his cum only turned me on more. I was now totally out of control. Once he was done feeding me his load, I sucked him clean and stood to more applause and took a cheeky bow as I enjoyed the remnants of Greg's cum.

Jim took my hand, and led me away down a hall.

He brought me to the bathroom and took me inside. Once Jim had the door shut, he told me that I had been amazing, and that he had all my money in his pocket. I was happy to hear that. Then he got serious.

"Melissa, you were absolutely incredible out there. But you're not done. Are you ready for more?"

"More?" I said.

"Yes, Melissa. Greg's Dad is here and he hasn't had a blowjob in ten years. He's a widower. He said he'd give anything for the same BJ his son just got. He's out in the chair waiting for you. I want you to go earn his load and swallow it all like a good slut. I know you want to. I can see how turned on you are. Be a good girl for me and suck some more cock."

I was so hot that I agreed.

"Ok baby. I'll suck him for you. And then I'm done?"

"No Melissa. Once you blow him, I want a turn with you in front of everybody."

"Awww" I said, looking up into his eyes. "You can't wait to get home?"

"No Melissa. I want everybody here to see me fuck you deep. I want them to see how incredible you are when you cum on my big cock. Once you ride me and make me cum, we'll take you home and rest up for tomorrow."

"And what happens tomorrow?"

"Slut, I am going to fuck you senseless. You haven't seen the half of it. I have big plans for all your little holes."

That last line gave me shudders, but I was his and we both knew it. He led me out to the main room and the crowd cheered when they saw I was still naked. Jim brought me to the older gentleman in the chair. I dropped down to my knees and put my hands on his legs and looked up at him as sexily and innocently as I could.

"How can I help you, Sir?"

"I need my cock sucked, baby," he said.

I pushed his legs apart and fished out his cock. He was hung like his son and I had him fully hard in no time. I took him in my mouth and he groaned. I sucked him for all I was worth and I wasn't going to let up until I tasted his seed. I was using my lips and I was using my tongue on the underside of his cock. Then I pulled him closer and licked his balls like I did for his son. I licked and sucked each one and then licked his shaft and balls simultaneously.

He was now rock hard and he was slowly pumping his cock upward. I went back to bobbing on his cock and after a few trips up and down, I felt him spurting his thick hot cum. I swallowed and swallowed and loved the taste. Greg's father stood up, but I wasn't done. I grabbed him by his ass cheeks and deepthroated his softening tool to get it nice and clean. He patted my head as I did my work and told me I was a good little slut.

His degrading language only served to turn me on more. I thanked him and told him that his cum was yummy. Then I stood up and bowed to all the guys who were applauding my performance. Jim took my hand and told me to suck his cock.

I dropped to my knees immediately and fished out his huge tool. God it really was enormous. My pussy was soaking wet with anticipation as I began to fellate my new penis.

Jim was rock hard in no time and I felt myself being pulled to my feet. He sat in the chair and had me mount him in reverse position. He held me by my ass and lowered me onto his huge cock. The way he held my weight so effortlessly-as if I was a barbie doll, was such a huge turn on.

The tip of Jim's manhood spread my pussy open and he easily forced himself into me half way.

It was amazing.

I was getting the release I desperately needed and thirty horny guys had a front row seat.

The crowd went crazy as I got penetrated. I then realized just how graphic my violation was. With me straddling Jim, my shaved pussy was completely on display as it accepted his huge organ. I heard myself crying out in joy as I made my way down the huge shaft. I was coming before I had even finished my descent. Jim knew this and wanted to make the information public.

"Are you coming, slut" asked Jim.

"Oh god yes!" I said between gasps.

Jim continued. "You love that big cock, don't you, slut?"

He was forcing me down most of the way onto his cock now and I was in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh God yes! I love your big cock! Fuck my little pussy! Own it! Own it!"

"Good slut. Ride my cock. Take all of it. You can do it. Earn my nut, baby."

"Oh god yes! I want it! Fill me with your seed! I love your big cock so much! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me take it all! Force me down!"

The crowd was going crazy and I was watching them as they watched my little shaved pussy taking Jim's monster. Most of the guys had their cocks out now and they were beating themselves off as they watched Jim stuff me over and over.

Jim had his hands on my upper thighs and he was using them to force me down onto his huge root. I was in a state of perpetual orgasm due to the massive cock and the huge adrenaline rush that being seen was giving me. I was fifty percent in the room, but the other half of me was floating in another place. I was taking Jim's entire manhood now and the men were clearly impressed.

"Dude, look at how much cock she's taking. What a fucking whore."

"I know, Jim told me she took the whole thing this afternoon. He said it was only the second time he had a slut who could handle it all."

"Yeah, he told me that she already gave him full ownership of her pussy. He said he's going to train her and turn her into an obedient slut."