Melissa's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife taken again while husband is away.
1.6k words
4.24
79.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McWayne
McWayne
24 Followers

Melissa stood under the hot shower, as images of her encounter with Randall the day before flashed through her mind. She wondered how she had let it happen. It had all happened so fast. Her needy state made her so receptive to the advances of the black stud. Her body had betrayed her and she had lost all reasoning. Turning off the shower, she began to dry herself and glanced at the clock.

"7:31 a.m." she mumbled to herself as the rain began to pour, just like the weatherman had predicted. The weather report called for rain all day. She was glad to see the rain, because it meant the tree company would not be there today.

"Thank God!" she thought. Melissa had planned to leave for the day so she wouldn't have to face them. She needed a day to collect her thoughts and put the previous day's events out of her head.

Melissa slipped on her black thong and couldn't stop the thought of Randall shooting off all over her ass. She snapped the black bra over her still tender breasts that Randall had mauled the day before. Her hands cupped her tits as she admired them in the mirror and the image of Randall's 9' cock flashed momentarily in her mind.

"Jesus Christ! I've got to get myself together!" she cursed out loud, just as she heard a knock at the door. "Who in the hell could that be?" she wondered. She threw on her robe and tied it shut as she headed for the door.

Melissa looked out the door window. The tree company foreman was smiling at her. She opened the door, inviting him in out of the rain that was now coming down like cats and dogs.

"Sorry to bother you so early, Melissa, but I've got something I need to discuss with you." Samuel exclaimed, as he entered and shut the door behind him.

"I didn't think you guys would be working today, Samuel. It's pouring the rain and they say it's going to rain all day!" Melissa exclaimed with a puzzled look on her face. She noticed Samuel staring at her robe that had come open slightly, revealing glimpses of her black bra. He smiled lewdly at her as she pulled her robe together and looked up into his eyes as she wondered what he had to discuss.

"Melissa, I know what went on yesterday between you and Randall." Samuel remarked, with a smile on his face. Melissa felt her heart quicken as the words spilled from his mouth.

"I fired Randall yesterday." Samuel continued and Melissa felt her knees weaken. She did not know how to respond and just stood there unable to speak or move. "How did he know? Did Randall tell him? How much did he tell him?"

"I wonder what your husband would think about you fucking a black man in the same bed you fuck him in?" Samuel asked her, as his eyes pierced hers seeing the fear they displayed.

"Please, Samuel, you can't tell my husband!" she blurted out. "What do you want from me? Please don't tell him!" she pleaded.

"Well, I can't say I blame Randall for wanting to fuck you. You are one hot housewife. I've been thinking about fucking you since I first saw you yesterday." he responded. He stepped toward her and she backed away but the wall stopped her retreat.

"You be a good girl and I won't tell your husband what you did yesterday, Melissa." Samuel whispered in her ear, as she tried to escape his grasp. Her robe had opened enough to expose her black lacy bra and Samuel admired the sight before him.

Samuel felt the hardness growing inside his pants. With one hand he opened her robe completely as she protested, "Stop! Please don't do this! Don't make me do this!!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Samuel roughly grabbed her by her waist and carried her into the next room tossing her on the leather sofa. She watched as he removed his shirt and belt. She became scared when he doubled the belt over and smacked her on the thigh lightly.

"Give me a show, Melissa. Show me how you play with yourself when you're all alone." he demanded. "Do it, or I'm going to whip that hot little ass with my belt!" Samuel brought his belt down hard on the sofa and Melissa's hand quickly found her tits and slowly began to feel herself through her bra. She could see Samuel's cock was protruding in his pants and felt her pussy moisten at the sight of his hardness.

She knew she had no choice but to give in to his demands. He would tell her husband if she didn't and that was not an option. With that thought Melissa opened her legs further and rubbed her hand across her black panties noticing how wet they had become. This man's rough treatment of her was turning her own and a moan escaped her lips as she watched him rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Play with your pussy, Melissa! That's it baby!! Play with that pussy or you'll get the belt!!" he threatened, as he dropped his pants to the floor and released his hardened cock as she watched.

Samuel began to stroke his cock slowly as he watched the sexy wife slide her hand inside her black panties and slide two fingers into her slippery slit as she pulled a tit from her bra and pinch the hardened nipple. She moaned out loud, watching him jerk his cock, urging her on.

"That's it, Melissa! You are one hot lady! Show me how you make that pussy cum!!" he spewed at her. Melissa could feel the orgasm building in her and she cried out loud as the sensations flooded her. "Oh, fuck! Oh...fuck!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming you bastard!"

Melissa was so absorbed in her orgasm, she was unaware of the knock at the door. She froze with fear, hearing Samuel open the door and let someone in. "Oh. my God! Who is he letting in?"

"This is my stepson,Noah." Samuel said, grinning from ear to ear. "Thought your husband had come home early, didn't you, Melissa?" Samuel asked, laughing out loud.

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't her husband. She recognized the young man as the worker she had noticed the day before when they first arrived. "But, why was he here?" she wondered, as Noah stared in amazement at the bra and panties clad sexy wife displayed on the sofa. "He couldn't be more than eighteen or nineteen," she guessed.

"Noah's here to experience an older lady, Melissa." Samuel explained, as he reached down and jerked her bra away exposing her tits for Noah's eyes.

"Get naked, boy! We're going to have some fun with this hot, little slut wife!" Samuel barked at Noah as he roughly pulled Melissa's panties from her legs. His hands spread her legs open allowing his tongue to find her swollen clit. Melissa moaned out loud as she watched Noah remove his clothes while Samuel attacked her pussy.

The sight of Noah's hard teenage cock and Samuel's expert oral skills sent her over the edge. "Oh shit! Oh my God! Suck my clit you son of a bitch!" Melissa screamed at Samuel, as the orgasm rocked her body, unaware that Noah's cock was now inches from her face.

As Noah's young cock touched her lips, Melissa mouth encircled it relishing the taste of it. She moaned out loud as his sweet precum nectar found her taste buds. Noah hands grabbed her head and he jerked wildly as Melissa took his seven inches completely as her hands squeezed his rock hard ass.

"Oh fuck, lady!" Noah grunted, as his load shot hitting Melissa's throat, surprising her. Another orgasm rocked her, as she hungrily swallowed his huge load.

"Mmmmm.baby! Oh, fuck!!" she screamed, as she released his throbbing cock from her mouth. "I want to be fucked!!"

"Get on the floor on your back." Samuel instructed Noah, as he ended the oral assault on Melissa"s pussy. Noah jumped to the carpet and laid down, his cock pointing straight up. Melissa didn't wait to be told what to do. She straddled Noah, lowering her wet pussy onto his cock and sliding it to the hilt.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me good!! Please!!" she yelled, as she began to ride him without mercy. "Suck my titties like a good boy and make me cum on your hard cock, baby!! she screamed as Noah hands grabbed a handful of ass in each hand. He began to suck on her titties as he started pumping her hard, his strokes bringing moans and inaudible sounds from her lips.

"I'm cummimg! Ohhh, shit!! I gonna cum!!" Noah shouted as he filled Melissa's pussy with his youthful load setting off Melissa's orgasm.

"Yes, baby! Oh, fucking God!! You're making me cum, honey!!Yes! Yes! Melissa screamed, as her own fluids showered the young man's throbbing cock.

Samuel, who was jacking off as he watched Melissa fuck his stepson suddenly yelled, "Damn! You hot fucking slut! I'm gonna shoot cum all over your sweet ass, baby!!!" Melissa continued to fuck Noah like a bitch in heat, turning her head to watch Samuel's load find it's mark, drenching her ass in cum.

Melissa, exhausted, rolled off of Noah and laid on the floor as the two men dressed and headed to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Melissa." Samuel promised as the door closed behind them.

The End

McWayne
McWayne
24 Followers