Melissa's Fantasy Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph heard her, but he wasn't sure how to react. In order to buy some time to think, he got up to go to the bathroom again and his leaving was a green light for Melissa. She lifted up her hips, turned to face Henri, straddled his thighs, reached down and grabbed his cock and put it at the lips to her sex. "Fuck me," she said and pushed her weight down onto it, letting is slip inside her hot sex hole.

Henri couldn't believe what was happening and as he felt her warm hole caressing his cock and at this point he didn't really care what Ralph thought about it. She felt too good to quit.

Neither did Melissa. She had waited so very long and had been such a good wife to Ralph and now all she wanted was to fuck this black stud and although she might not have known it, she was beyond the point of no return.

She felt Henri's cock fill her up and she pressed her head into his neck and let her body take over and she instinctively began moving her hips up and down.

There would be no covering it up now. Ralph came out of the bathroom to see Melissa with her head in Henri's neck, her eyes closed and biting her tongue. Her knees were on each side of his hips and her tits pressed against his chest. Melissa was slowly gyrating her hips up and down in his lap but he couldn't see under her skirt, which covered her and Henri's thighs.

He sat down beside them, watching the black stud and creamy white skin of his wife pressing together. Melissa opened her eyes, looked at her husband, and all in one motion she repositioned herself to face away from Henri. Her knees were up now and she leaned back into his chest and turned her head up and looked up at him and kissed him passionately.

Henri placed his hands on the inside of her knees and pulled them apart, causing her skirt to fall away and expose the biggest cock Ralph had ever seen filling up his sweet wife's pussy. His mind raced as he watched Melissa trying her best to take it all. She couldn't... It was just too long and thick for her and a series of whimpers flowed from her lips as she struggled.

Melissa was lost in her arousal and she saw Ralph watching her fuck, but she couldn't focus; her eyes rolling back into her head. Henri was aggressively fucking her now and to add to the nastiness of the scene, he began talking to Ralph. "She's a sweet sweet fuck, Ralph. This white slut's pussy is sooo fine."

Ralph's mind screamed with the excitement of watching his sweet Melissa fucking the man he'd brought her. His cock, which had been up and down all evening since the Meet n Greet, was rock hard yet again. His heart raced and the full range of emotions he had felt during the walk to the lobby returned and magnified a hundred times over.

Jealousy was the dominating emotion and it took over his mind and kept telling him to stop Henri... "Stop him now!" his mind screamed. But, he couldn't stop him. And he really didn't want to stop him. His sweet wife was fucking a black stud while he watched with his cock raging and he didn't want it to ever end.

"Oh god," Melissa moaned. Henri's nasty talk made her even more wild with lust and when she was unable to hold the words in any longer, she gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me with that big nigger cock. Fill up my white pussy!"

Melissa started bouncing her hips up and down the big shaft, her hips slapping against Henri's muscular thighs and the sound of fucking filled the room. It was a mixture of the slapping from her hips against his thighs and the squishing of her wet pussy as it pulled up his cock and then back down and her moans and whimpers, and Henri's grunts and nasty talk.

All of it spun through Ralph's head and it drove him into his own frenzy of jerking his cock and licking his lips. "Fuuuuckkkk, this is hot," he moaned out loud and he moved to the edge of his chair and leaned forward to get the closest view he could of his wife in action.

"You like what you're seeing, dude?" Henri asked. "You enjoying my cock in your sweet wife's cunt? She's getting her first black cock and I'm tellin you she ain't never gonna stop wanting more after this."

Melissa looked straight into Ralph's eyes, and while still fucking, she teased, "Honey, this is a man's cock. He's filling me up, Baby. You can see that, can't you. You can see how full of cock I am. Mmmmm, You like it don't you, Honey? You like watching, don't you? This is what you've always wanted, isn't it? Well, watch this...."

As Melissa bounced happily on his cock, she licked her hands and then reached between her big black bull's legs and grabbed his balls, spreading her saliva all over them and mixing it with Henri's sweat and musk. She rubbed them and massaged them and brought her hands back up to her face and covered her nose and mouth with the palm of her hands and breathed in heavily and licked her hands again........ The aroma of his balls rushed through her nostrils and the taste of it swept across her tongue. "Mmmmm, he tastes so good, Honey".

Melissa's soft creamy pussy was more than Henri could take. And the way she worked her pussy was like nothing he'd had before. He felt his cum moving from deep down his shaft and his balls tightened up and his shaft pulsed and he felt cum shooting from his cockhead into Melissa's fertile sweet pussy.

Ralph was out of mind with the show his wife was putting on. He fell back into his chair mumbling, "fuck this is hot... fuck. Fuck my hot wife, Henri. Fuck my little slut and make her cum for you." When he rose again, he saw Henri's cock pumping cum into Melissa's cunt.

"That's it, bitch. Take my load o' cum, baby." Henri grunted. His cock had her so full that his cum gushed out the sides of her stretched lips and ran down to her asshole.

Ralph almost couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was all so surreal...As if it were all a product of his imagination. Once he saw Henri's cum gushing out of her pussy, he lost it. Cum jumped out of his dick and spurted onto the floor in front of him. "Ohhh, god! Oh man this is incredible," he moaned as his vision went black and his back went soft.

Melissa came at the same time. Her body tightened and she screamed "Yessssss, Mmmmmm... Yessss, I'm cumming to this nigger cock, Baby," She squealed with delight and pressed her weight down onto Henri to get the full length of his shaft inside her as her body shook hard and her orgasm swept through her body.

When Melissa came out of her orgasm she was spent and her body was soft and she looked across the room to see Ralph in a heap on the cushioned chair and a feeling of sweet revenge ran through her and she looked down to see that Henri's cock was messy with a cocktail of his jism and her juice.

Once again, she turned her head up and kissed Henri and he moaned to her, "Clean me up."

She lifted her hips off his shaft, slithered down between his legs and lowered her mouth to his messy ballsack and began licking him. Ralph could hear her mewing like a kitten with a bowl of milk. He didn't want to watch anymore, but he couldn't help himself and he sat transfixed on his wife between Henri's legs.

Melissa fingered her pussy, saturated with Henri's jism, as she licked the cum and sweat from her lover's balls. And, then she pushed her finger deep inside and pulled out a wad of sticky cum and spread it onto the black shaft and then turned to see if Ralph was watching.

He was..... And, the look on her face screamed, "This is your own doing, Ralph."

As she stared at Ralph, she slowly slid her tongue up his cockshaft, licking up the cum she'd just spread on it and eventually reached his still swollen head. Ralph saw her look away and lower her mouth over her black lover's cock and took 2 inches into her mouth. He watched as her cheeks pulled together, suctioning the remaining jism from inside his dick and into her mouth.

Then, she pulled it out and licked her way back down, making sure to not miss a single drop as she went, until finally she found her way to the base.

Ralph realized it was all mercifully over when Melissa stood up with her ankles together and with her legs straight, she bent over and helped Henri's cock back into his pants.

Everything was quiet as Henri and Ralph both stood and straightened themselves up and Melissa excused herself to the bedroom. She fell onto the bed and was asleep before the door closed behind Henri.

She slept for an hour and when she awoke she showered and slipped into a sexy dress for the party, during which her and Ralph chatted as if they had just met. And in a way, they had.

12