Melissa's First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa did as she was told and scooted up a little closer to me.

"We'll give him a little treat since he's been a good boy," Janet said. "And Melissa, you should like this too. Take his cock in your hand.

She did as she was told.

"Now, rub the tip of it over your right nipple and around your breast."

Her breast was so soft and warm...it took everything I had not to come right then.

"How does it feel?" Janet asked.

"It's nice. It's kind of velvety." So was her breast.

"Do it to your other one," Clare told her.

She did. Her nipple was hard and she rubbed the tip of my cock up and down over it. As she did, she moaned a little.

"Good. Keep doing that," Clare told her. "Use it to stimulate yourself."

She rubbed me over her nipples and breasts. I looked, almost begging, at Janet.

"Yes, you may," Janet told me.

It only took an instant. Melissa rubbed the tip of my cock back and forth between her nipples and after the second or third time I was ready.

"I'm going to ejaculate now," I told her. Janet had trained me to tell people so they would be ready.

"Ok," Melissa said. She kept rubbing my cock around her nipples.

I waited until she had me pointed more or less between her breasts, and then I erupted. I could feel it race all the way from the base of my cock right up to the tip and spurt out of me. I grunted with the effort, and them moaned as I spurted. Melissa, a little startled at the first spurt, dropped my cock. It rested between her breasts. Since it had been two weeks since I last came the first spurt was really a lot, coating her chest and up to her neck and then dripping down toward her stomach. The second and third spurts hit her left breast, and then she moved a little and the last couple got her in the chest again and a little on her right breast. She sat back on her heels and I could see that I had gotten her pretty well. I'm really not supposed to grunt or moan or anything, but I couldn't help it and I know had been really noisy during the whole thing. It just felt so damn good.

"Oh goddd," Linda sighed. I glanced over quickly and saw she was gripping one breast hard and had her other hand between her legs.

Melissa looked a little stunned. "Oh, geez, I didn't think it would be so warm...and so much of it."

"When you keep them trained and only let them orgasm infrequently there does tend to be a lot when they do," Janet commented.

"Taste it," Irene commanded Melissa.

"What?" Melissa was still a little dazed by it all.

Irene dipped her finger in the semen that coated her niece's chest and held it to her lips.

"Taste it," she commanded and slipped her finger into Melissa's mouth.

"It's salty," Melissa said after Irene withdrew her finger.

"I bet it is," Linda said. She'd stopped rubbing herself but her hand was still on her breast.

"Gerald, go prepare a warm cloth and come back and clean up your mess. Melissa, you may wish to try rubbing the semen into your skin. It's a bit sticky, but a very pleasant experience overall."

Quickly I went to the kitchen, wet a towel with warm water, and came back to the living room. I gently cleaned my semen from Melissa's torso. Her eyes were on me the whole time. I tried to be very gentle and very appreciative of the intimacy she allowed as I wiped my semen from her breasts and stomach. Her nipples hardened under my touch.

"That was so hot," Jessica said. "I'm squishy."

"Me, too," Linda said. She looked at Janet, a question on her face.

"Oh, all right," Janet said, looking around at her friends. "Clare, Irene?"

"Yes, please," Clare replied.

"Hell yes," Irene replied.

"Gerald, please go get us some towels." I left the room, but as I did I heard Melissa ask what was happening. The linen closet was in the hallway, so I heard everything.

"Melissa," Janet said calmly, "Your aunt and the other ladies here are all good and intimate friends. On occasion, when we feel it appropriate, we indulge ourselves. Your, education session, shall we call it, was very arousing. Those of us who desire are now going to masturbate in order to relieve some the sexual tension that has built up."

"Oh," Melissa said. "Really?"

"Yes dear," Janet replied. You may join us if you wish, or not. Or you may just watch, as your aunt prefers to do from time-to-time. Also, as your education required Gerald to have an orgasm, and as he is available and in performance mode, so to speak, I will allow anyone who wishes to have his oral attention to indulge herself that way."

"Oh," Melissa said. She was quiet for a minute, and then spoke quietly with her aunt.

I returned to the room just as this discussion was ending with a stack of freshly laundered towels and distributed them around the room.

When I was finished and kneeling in the corner and facing the wall, awaiting further instructions, Irene spoke.

"I think," she said, "That since Melissa sucked Gerald that he should return the favor. She's gotten a lot of education tonight, a little bit more would be good."

"Melissa?" Janet questioned.

"Yes, please," she said quietly.

"Fine then. Gerald."

I stood up, moved in front of Melissa, and knelt.

An hour later I circulated the room with warm, moist towels. I gently cleansed each of the ladies, and then dried them with more clean, warm, dry towels. They then dressed, and left.

"Gerald," Janet said after we closed the door.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"Eight weeks, this time, I think." As she said this she fastened the chastity device around my cock and balls and locked it.

"Yes, ma'am."

She whipped me hard that night for my indiscretion in looking at Jessica before I had permission, and then again for making noise without permission when I ejaculated.

Eight weeks is a long time. I wonder what she'll let me do when the time is up. I'm sure it will be very satisfying.

12