Melissa's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Traumatic incest and how she copes with it.
2.4k words
3.54
161.3k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Melissa and I'm currently in my final year at UNC Chapel Hill. This is the story of what appeared to be your typical, suburban, American family from the outside but in reality was way out of control. To understand how things got so out of control I really need to start at the very beginning.

I grew up in an upper-middle class neighborhood in suburban Connecticut with my younger brother, Tim and my Parents. I guess we had a normal Family but what the hell do I know? Dad worked all the time and mom was always running around with her friends and spending his money. I was not overly close with my parents but I was very close with my little brother and always felt very protective over him. He is two years younger than me and I like to think I played the older sister role very well.

I have always been really popular with the boys. I managed to walk that fine line of being the "fun" girl without ever being considered the slutty girl. Of course my looks didn't hurt either. I'm 5'4" tall and 110 pounds with a very athletic body and B cup breasts. Light brown hair that goes just past my shoulders, tan skin and an ass that looks perfect in a bikini. I know how to flirt and flaunt my body but I never whore around.

Anyway, when I was a junior in HS mom died in a car accident leaving Tim and I alone with dad. After she was dead dad discovered that she had been having an affair and was in fact on her way to meet her lover when she crashed. Dad quickly spiraled out of control with mom gone. He was upset she was gone but also had tremendous resentment and ager over her affair. He started drinking really heavily and even started using cocaine. He tried hiding the coke from us in the beginning but after a few years he didn't even bother doing that. At this point things around the house were a mess. The cleaning lady quit because my dad wouldn't stop sexually harassing her and he was always wasted and belligerent. This caused all of the responsibility for cooking, cleaning and keeping up the house to be placed on my shoulders.

As dad got more and more out of control he started to bring girls back to the house with him. Not the kind of girls you want around your children but the kind that you pick up late at night in a dive bar. Some were prostitutes, some were there for the free coke and others were just sluts. I did my best to shield Tim from the situation but it was obvious even to him what was going on. We would hear our father stumble in around 3am with some noisy bimbo. Then we would have to listen to them having sex for hours. Sometimes it sounded like they were having fun but other times it would sound rough and the girls would leave upset. Things went on like this for a while. From the outside everything was normal but life inside our house was a mess.

After graduating HS I headed off to UNC Chapel Hill for college. I felt very guilty leaving Tim behind but I was so happy to not have to hide my disaster of a father anymore. I could finally have real friends. While at UNC I decided to pledge the KKG Sorority. By second semester I was a full fledged member and college life was great. I barely thought about home but Tim and I did speak and e-mail all of the time. I even got us both webcams so we could video chat. When my freshman year was finished I headed back to Connecticut to spend the summer at home. College had been so much fun and I really didn't want to leave but I figured one summer at home can't be too bad. Boy was I wrong.

The very first night home I realized that dad had spiraled even further out of control. The house was a disaster, empty liquor and beer bottles everywhere and even cut straws and traces of coke left on the coffee table. To make matters worse my brother Tim seemed really depressed. I took up my old role and started straightening up. I brought my laundry bag to the laundry room but the whole room was already filled with dirty clothes laying all over the place. I emptied my dirty laundry into a hamper and started the washer with my father's clothing. I didn't even know where he was or if he had even remembered I was coming home but already here I am doing his dirty laundry.

Dad got home later that night and stumbled in his usual drunk self. At least this time he was alone. He was nice enough to me, only making one slightly rude comment about how I was "dressed like a tramp". I was in a tank top and short shorts but nothing even close to "tramp" considering what some of the girls in my sorority wore around. I snapped back that I wouldn't have to wear this if I hadn't spent all day doing his laundry instead of my own and then left the room. Comments like that didn't bother me and I was used to it coming from him. What did bother me was how rude and nasty he was being to Tim. He was picking on him every chance he had, telling him what a wimp he was, that he was a looser and how he would be a virgin for life. It was having an obvious effect on Tim, crushing his self-esteem; this was the most upsetting to me.

I spent most of the night up in my room texting with my college friends and sneaking some of dad's beers. Tim went to bed early after being berated by our father, who continued to drink hard throughout the night. I hadn't heard him in a while so I figured he had drank himself to sleep. That's when I decided to head downstairs and start finally getting to my own laundry. When I walked into the laundry room I was shocked at what I saw. My father was standing in the laundry room with his pants around his ankles and his dick in his right hand. His left hand was holding a pair of my dirty panties up to his face. I was frozen, partially from fear and partially from disgust. I know the effect I have on men and I often flaunt that but I never imagined I would see my own father doing something like this. He turned and saw me there and didn't even flinch. He just kept stroking his dick while taking deep whiffs of my worn panties.

I had no idea how to react or what to say, I just stood there like a deer in headlights. I managed to break eye contact only to find myself looking down at his dick. I didn't mean to but it's where my eyes naturally went. All of the guys in college shave or trim but his had a full bush. He was roughly pumping his cock and it was fully engorged. Disgusted with that sight I looked back up at him again but still frozen in place. What seemed like an eternity was probably about 30 seconds, all the while he never stopped jerking or even slowed down. He just kept staring back at me, smelling my scent in my panties and furiously pumping his cock. I was finally able to snap out of the shock and turned around to walk back up to my room. I didn't run, not sure why, but I simply just walked back to my room, closed the door, drank a few more beers and finally fell asleep.

The next morning I was scared to even leave my room. How unbelievably awkward it was going to have to be to face him. I was revolted by what he was doing, after all, he must have known that those were my panties. How could he possibly enjoy that? I finally went downstairs to face him and he had no problem acting like nothing had ever happened. I convinced myself he was so drunk that he didn't even realize I was standing there or that they were my panties and went about my day. Apprehensively I went into the laundry room to finally do my laundry. I didn't want to be reminded of the night before but I had to do it, especially since I didn't want to tempt him anymore by leaving my things lying around.

I went over to the laundry basket and the panties that he had pressed against his face were laying on top of my pile of cloths. I went to quickly grab them and throw them in the washer machine. As soon as I grabbed them I felt an unmistakable squish. He had cum in my panties and left them there. I now had his cum all over my palm and between my fingers. I threw the panties into the garbage and ran into the bathroom to throw up. I was barely able to wash his cum off my hand since I was dry heaving, followed by actually throwing up. When I was finished puking I forced myself back into the laundry room to actually do my laundry this time. In a very bizarre way I felt guilty about what had happened. I was thinking that maybe it was my fault for leaving my panties out like that. My father is obviously a sick man and I shouldn't have left a sexy pair of underwear laying around or pranced around the house in my little shorts. I was in full blame myself mode by that evening. All my laundry was finished and my things were tucked away in my room where no one would be tempted by them but me so I decided to go and meet some old friends a for a drink.

It was great catching up with my old friends. After a few shots and some pot we were all joking around and having a blast. I was even flirting with some old crushes and had forgotten all about what had gone on at home the night before. Around 4:30 am I took a cab home. I was pretty wasted but nothing I couldn't handle since I was used to partying pretty hard while I was at college anyway. The cab let me off in the driveway and things seemed quiet at the house.

I walked in and it was like a figurative punch in the face. I was again floored by what I saw. My dad was sitting on the living room couch stark naked. There was a skinny girl, also naked, on her knees between his legs. He had his hand on the back of her head and was pushing her head up and down on his cock. I could hear her gagging and slurping. She was completely out of breath and struggling for air. Dad was calling her a whore and telling her if she expected to get paid or do anymore of his coke she better suck harder.

He let her up for air just long enough to see me standing there and that's when I realized she was about my age only she looked haggard. There was a long stream of thick saliva connecting her mouth to his shaft still and she had a large tattoo on her lower back. Her makeup was running and it was obvious he was really doing a number on her. She didn't seem to mind me standing there and my dad just smirked at me. For a second I felt bad and was going to intervene and then I saw her voluntarily go back to sucking him off. That's when he started in again, calling her a bitch and telling her to suck that cock. I walked past them, up the stairs and slammed my door, trying to make a point about what a pig he was.

A few minutes later I could clearly hear them fucking. He brought her up to his room, which was right on the other side of Tim's and went at it for a while. It sounded like it got pretty rough but it was hard to tell. I had given my fair share of blowjobs to the boys at college but none of them ever treated me like that. It was the first time I had ever seen a girl gagging like they do on the internet. Eventually I got sick of hearing it and just put my Ipod on so I could fall asleep.

The next morning Tim came in my room to ask me if I had heard to action last night. I told him I heard everything but left out what I had seen in the living room. Tim told me about how sometimes dad would make the whores he brought home strip in front of Tim and then he would tell Tim how he is never going to get anything like that because he is such a looser. Some of the girls would even join in, making fun of Tim. My brother also confessed that on occasion dad would force him to stay in the room and watch as he fucked local girls. I felt horrible at what a number he was doing on my little brother. I showered, got dressed and was heading out of the house pissed off wishing I had not come home for the summer.

I walked past dad's room and the door was closed, he was no doubt sleeping off his wild night. As I was storming out of the house for the day I noticed there was a decent sized mound of coke still on the coffee table. Since I was pissed anyway and needed to go and have some fun I swiped it. I figured he would think he had done it all or the girl he was with had stolen it. Either way it wasn't going to be my problem, so I scooped it up into a folded bill and took off for the day.