Melissa's New Position Ch. 06

Story Info
Melissa's growing into the job.
4.2k words
4.56
27.1k
20

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was in the doghouse. That's what Ron had called it, and that is sort of what it was like, at least on the inside. There was a booth between the kitchen and the dining room that could seat six people, three on either side, that came out from the wall. There was a cubby, not much larger than a real doghouse, built into the wall beneath the table. It did have a door on it, but at the moment it was open. Neither the doghouse not its inhabitant were visible unless you looked beneath the table.

She was waiting, like Ron had instructed her to do. She found the cage comfortable, mostly, though she imagined if the door were closed she would get claustrophobic pretty quickly. Still, she did not even poke her head out.

The men arrived for breakfast, once more joking and teasing one another some. She could smell the food as bacon and toast and eggs arrived, and could hear their conversation peter out as they slid into the booth, two on one side and one on the other. She could see feet and legs only, those of the men seated and Ron's, as he brought food to the table.

Once the men were busy eating, she eased out of her cage and crawled over to the first man on her right. Ron had explained her job here and she began by gently stoking the first man's right leg, then his left. He did not stop her, so she began to stroke his inner thighs. Ron had told her that if a man closed his legs, that meant her attentions were not required at the moment and for her to move on to the next man. This man did no such thing, so she began to stroke his inner legs very close to his crotch.

His shorts were loose, and she reached up with both hands cupping his balls and stroking his growing penis. It had to be Tim, since his was the long skinny one of the three she had encountered yesterday. He had no underwear on, and she was able to expose him by simply moving the material of his shorts over to one side. She continued to stroke him and then flicked the top of his nearly turgid member with her tongue. She could feel him twitch, and she did the same several times before wiggling her tongue into the little hole there. She was actually getting into this, which surprised her a little. She started with sloppy caresses of his glans and then eased him into her mouth. She played with him, teasing and coaxing him, getting more into it herself as she did so. When she eased him all the way into her mouth and into her throat, she heard him gasp, which gave her some satisfaction. She made his cock disappear down her throat and back out over and over, picking up speed until he began to shoot. She backed out with just the head in her mouth as he filled it with semen. She did not let go until he stopped spurting and started to shrink a little. She swallowed all he gave her and then kissed the head of his penis before tucking it back in his shorts.

She turned her attention to the man on the opposite side, the red hair on his legs identifying him as Stan. She began slowly like she had with Tim, stroking his legs, but he grabbed her hands and put them into his shorts. Like Tim, he had on baggy enough shorts that she could easily access him, and she began to stroke him with her hands. When she kissed the end of his member, he grabbed both sides of her head and held her there. He thrust forward, and pushed her head down on his cock. She was eager enough in her ministrations, but he had taken control and was forcing himself into her throat. He held it there for what seemed like forever. Melissa was starting to run out of air and was beginning to panic when he pulled her off and then began to make her head to bob up and down on him. He then held her and thrust deep into her mouth once more, and into her throat, only to pull out a little and then shove her all the way down with his cock in her throat again.

Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and he held her there, only to pull her off and then do it again. She had a hard time finding her breath and struggled to not gag as he vigorously fucked her face. She was panicked, alarmed at being used so violently. She had none of the control she felt she had when she was blowing Tim. At the same time, being used like this was arousing to her. Her vagina, moist from her efforts sucking on Tim, was positively wet as Stan's cock was thrust down her throat over and over. Her eyes watered, her nose was running, and she was struggling to breathe as he fucked her throat over and over. Finally he stopped, held her down with his cock deep in her throat and began to ejaculate. She struggled to swallow as he unloaded in her throat, not able to breathe as he finished. She was shaken but she did manage and she felt an odd sense of pride when he let go of her and she pulled back to gasp for air. He had come in her throat and she had done it okay.

She spent a minute or so trying to catch her breath and gain her composure before she approached Bob, the final set of legs, sitting across form Stan and next to Tim. When she stroked his legs, however, he reached down and with one hand just pressed her face to his leg. It was a gentle gesture. He stroked her cheek a few times, then patted her and let her go. He was turning down her services, which bothered her a little until she remembered that she had wakened him just a little while ago with her mouth and he was probably satisfied from that. She returned to her doghouse and waited until the men left. They had been talking about going out fishing, and with their typical banter, they headed out to the boat.

Melissa was still a little shaken from being face-fucked so roughly, and was trying to sort that out in her mind. Like virtually everything that she had experienced in the last several weeks, she was quite ambivalent. Just what it means to be a plaything, a toy, was becoming more clear to her. She really was an object for the most part. Her only purpose was to sexually satisfy the needs and fantasies of men. Strangers, men she did not even know the first thing about. And those fantasies were clearly not going to take her needs, likes, or feelings into account. That, too, was becoming clear.

What was most confusing about it all was how unconcerned about all that she was. In fact, she was beginning to find some comfort in letting go of any semblance of control, though she did not really recognize that just yet.

She returned to the kitchen to find Ron just finishing cleaning up. One look at her, her makeup a mess and some snot still around her nose and a slightly shocked look on her face, was enough to communicate to him that her blow jobs had been a little rough.

"Looks like you got a good face fucking," he said, wetting and handing her a wash cloth.

"I guess so."

"How'd you like it? You look like it was a little challenging."

"I don't mind the blow jobs, but I did not like him holding my head like that. I had a hard time breathing, and it scared me."

"Really? I wonder. Let's see."

Ron stepped over to her and reached down and stroked her slit with his finger. She was soaked.

"It looks like it was not all bad. You are pretty wet. Maybe having your head held and having a hard time breathing is exciting, too. Maybe being scared is."

His move surprised her. She was surprised, too, at how wet she was. She had not really noticed it herself, being bombarded by so many physical and emotional sensations, but once he ran his finger along her lips it was pretty obvious. She was embarrassed at her reaction, and embarrassed that he could tell even before she did. And, his stroking her felt really good. She moved a little closer to him, pushing her crotch against his hand. His other had reached around her waist and held her, while his fingers explored her increasingly eager, slick little vagina. She moaned and pressed her lips to his, reaching up and putting her hands behind his neck, pulling herself up to kiss him. He kissed her back, but then pushed her away and looked at her. He removed his hand from between her legs. She tried to reach up again, but he stopped her, instead pushing down on her head, indicating she should be on her knees. She dropped to her knees and immediately pulled his shorts down. They were all he was wearing, and his penis sprung up and bounced a little when she released it.

She did not lick or tease. She pushed him all the way down her throat in one movement, burying her nose in his trimmed pubic hair. His cock was longer and larger than any of the other three men she had in her mouth this morning. She held it there as long as she could, till she was almost out of air, before she pulled off of him and took a deep gasp. She imagined him grabbing her head as well, and roughly fucking her mouth and throat, but he did not do so. She again took him deep, in a way face fucking herself with his cock. She vigorously swallowed him again and again before he did take hold of her head. But instead of forcing it back down on his cock, he held her back, causing her to look up at him. He stared at her several seconds, though what he was thinking was not at all clear on his face.

He took her hand off of his hip and pulled her up until she was standing, and then he put his hands on her waist and lifted her up to him. Without hesitation or even conscious thought, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he slowly slid her down onto his rigid member. She felt it stretching her, filling her, deep into her belly. Her body weight secured her to him, and she felt her naked, pierced clitoris crushed against his pubic hair as she nearly reached the end of his shaft. Her vagina felt both sore and wonderful at the same time, conflicting sensations she was struggling to know how to interpret.

His strong hands grasped her by her waist and he lifted her off of him until only the head of his cock was in her, and then lowered her quickly, allowing her body weight to push him deep inside of her. He would pick her up again, effortlessly it seemed, each time building up speed slightly. She was impressed that he could lift her so easily. Melissa found herself bucking slightly trying to rub her clit on him when she had ridden him all the way down, and soon she was getting lost in her own passion.

She had seen a movie once where someone was impaled on a sharp pole, and while this was not sharp, she did indeed feel impaled. Her breasts rubbed on Ron's chest and the hair covering it as she rode up and down on him. Her stiff nipples were ultra-sensitive and the friction further excited her as she clung to him. She held on to him with her hands, and then put her arms around him and held him tight as her orgasm rose within her. When it exploded, she threw her head back and a guttural moan rose up from deep inside. Melissa was heaving and gasping for breath after such a powerful orgasm, but she had a hard time catching her breath as while Ron continued to lift and drop her like a rag doll, pistoning into her over and over. She quickly built to another orgasm, and then another shortly after that one as he continued, relentlessly, to pound into her. Ron seemed to be able to go on forever, still hard as a rock, driving into her over and over. She had several back-to-back orgasms before he finally pushed her down hard and with a thrust upwards with his cock at the same time, released his load into her. She clung to him, feeling him throb in her tender vagina and gasping for breath. They were both sweaty and sticky but she scarcely noticed. She felt great.

————————

Melissa had some time before the men got back, so she cleaned up again and Ron fed her her own breakfast. She then went to the beach to take in some sun before she had to be back on duty. Even after all the sex she had yesterday and today, walking with the little balls with their little spring loaded clappers or whatever it was that made them vibrate so hanging from her clit made her aroused again before she reached the place she laid out her towel. She gently stroked herself as she lay down and thought about masturbating but decided she would get a workout soon enough and changed her mind.

Instead she just lay there. She was accustomed to being constantly naked by now, and as she lay in the sun she felt the warmth of it push down on her. She went over the events of the day, well the events of the last two days really, trying to sort out how to think about it all. She did not make a lot of progress, though. All she did know was that there was a lot about herself that she did not know. She never imagined that she would do the things she was doing, and wouldn't have thought that she would be excited by any of it if she had. Yet it was undeniably affecting her, and things that seemed so bizarre to her were beginning to feel natural. The idea that she would be willing to be controlled and used and even find it arousing would never have occurred to but it seemed like she was both willing and aroused. She was not sure what all that meant, and the sun was making her drowsy. She wanted to understand but the sun won out. She was soon asleep.

————————

Melissa heard Ron call to her, which drew her out of her nap. She was disoriented for a minute, then realized that it was probably time for the men to return and for her to get back. Again, walking back to the building with the vibrating clit balls teasing her resulted in her being modestly horny by the time she arrived.

Ron led the way to the playroom. Melissa followed, her bare feet padding down the hall, her clit vibrating.

Ron led her over to an apparatus she had seen when she had been in the room before but had not looked at closely. It looked a bit like a stout padded sawhorse. Sort of like a gymnast's horse, really, but without handles on the top. The leather top was perhaps 30 inches long and it was not very wide, perhaps 10 inches on the one end. The padded top narrowed to about half that on the other end, though it widened some at the very end. Instead of legs, the base was solid and wider at the bottom than the top. The base was covered in leather as well.

Ron led Melissa over to it, and helped her up on the padded top, belly down. Her breasts hung on either side of the narrow part and her breastbone laid on the area that widened at that end. Her belly was on the widest part and her legs just hung down off of the end. Ron took her left leg and pulled it forward and up and put her foot in what felt like a leather stirrup. This had her knee close to her ribcage, and when he had repeated that with her right leg, she looked a bit like a jockey with her feet in short stirrups, leaning over the back of her horse. He clipped her ankle bracelets in place and then moved to her head. The result was that her bottom hung slightly off of the padded top and her vagina and her anus were fully exposed and available to anyone standing behind her. The strands of balls hung directly down, swaying and tingling with any movement she made.

He pulled a small shelf out of the front of the top which allowed her to rest her head. She put her cheek on the shelf while he turned his attention to her arms. He clipped a short strap to her left wrist and then reached beneath her belly to push it out on her right side. Over there, he clipped it to her right wrist, effectively pinning her arms to her side. He then went over to a drawer in the wall and returned with two more sets of balls like the ones hanging from her clit and attached them one at a time to the ring that pierced her breasts. She could feel them vibrate when she moved even a little, just like the one hanging from her clit.

Ron stroked her cheek and then walked behind her and stroked her nether lips. They were small and delicate and the opening they framed was unguarded and moist. Her skin was smooth and begged to be stroked. Her anus was a tight little starfish that flinched when he stroked it. He was enjoying touching her while she was helplessly exposed. Her twitches and flinches took on a more desperate manner as he toyed with her. It was clear that she would have pushed herself against him if she could have moved. Her vagina was glistening. And he might have continued a while longer but he heard the men returning, so instead he just swatted her bottom and walked off. The swat was not gentle and Melissa was startled. She was so aroused that it did not bother her. It only highlighted how not in control she was, something that was already pretty apparent.

When the men arrived, the first thing they saw was beautifully rounded buttocks reaching out, framing a delicate, slick vagina and a tiny puckered anus. They were both quite available and quite inviting. All three were drawn to the sight, walking as a group towards it. Melissa felt hands start to stroke her bottom, the inside of her thighs, and then the tender folds of her nether lips. Her anus twitched as it was grazed with wandering fingers, and her squirming caused the balls hanging from her clit to vibrate, adding to the sensory overload that was developing. Fingers probed her vagina. Slick fingers rubbed her exposed clit, though not nearly enough. She strained at her bonds in an effort to increase contact.

Melisa heard Bob say "I've got to have some of this." Neither of the other men objected, and in moments she felt his cock lined up and stroking her wet lips. Then, in one thrust, he buried it deep in her. It was a shock, and slightly painful, since her tight socket did not have time to adjust. Anyone watching her from the front would have seen her head come up and her eyes open wide. Her mouth formed a silent "O."

Which is exactly what Tim saw as he walked around to her. Her mouth had not lost that "O" as he walked in front of her and slid his stiff cock into her mouth and down into her throat in one motion. Her eyes opened even wider as she struggled to accommodate him, watering some in the process. He slid the shelf her head had been resting on back into the table and then set about moving in and out of her throat with long, slow strokes. For her part, Melissa tried to develop a rhythm to her breathing that matched his efforts. She could not look up, placed how she was, and watching his abdomen approach and retreat was not too interesting, so she closed her eyes and tried to breathe.

Bob's efforts on the other end were more slow than frantic as well, since he, like Tim, had climaxed a fair many times over the last two days. He pulled out nearly all the way and then slid back in as deep as he could go, over and over, his hands holding her hips. Each time he bottomed out, there was a little thump that moved her enough to activate the balls hanging from her clit. It also made her breasts jiggle, accomplishing the same thing with the balls that were hanging there. The effect was not as dramatic as it was with the vibration to her clitoris, but it still demanded attention of her sensitive nipples while she was being skewered with cock from both ends.

While both men were able to take their time and hold off on arriving at orgasm because they'd had their balls emptied so many times recently, Melissa was overloaded with sensation in so many ways and found herself arriving at one of her own rather quickly. She moaned around the cock in her throat and struggled even more to breathe as her breathing naturally sped up. Bob also started to speed up and was soon pounding her more aggressively, jarring her more violently. Her dangling vibrating jewelry picked up the pace accordingly, and she climaxed again. Finally, Bob grasped her hips tightly and pushed in as deep as he could, erupting inside her, which prolonged her own climax even more.

Tim continued fucking her mouth, however, so even though Melissa was empty at the back end, there was still a lot going on. Moments later, she felt Stan's cock at her anus. It had been lubed earlier, so it was not a dry entry, but the tiny starfish had to stretch to accommodate the intrusion and as always that was painful. Also as always, it made it hard for her to breathe, something she was already struggling with since she had a penis in and out of her throat. The slow journey past her anus and into her bowels was painful and she struggled not to clench. She tried to relax, instead, and by the time he had bottomed out deep inside her ass, she was actually starting to feel a tiny bit better. When he pulled back out, it felt like he was pulling her insides out with him. He removed his penis all the way from her ass before entering her again, still slowly until he again bottomed out. The experience this time was not quite as painful, and by the time he had done this eight or ten times, it was starting to feel good.

12