Melissa's Ordinary Day

Story Info
It's just another day for a pretty young woman. Or is it?
1.5k words
4.21
70.7k
64

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

Melissa woke up, her head feeling fuzzy. She felt the sexy sensation of the sheets rubbing against her stocking-clad legs. The cord from the headphones was tangled around her neck, threatening to get involved with her blonde hair. She resolved the mess with some mildly irritated sounds, finally breaking her hair free from the tangle of her headphone cord.

What was it that she had been dreaming about...?

She felt like it was erotic, but she couldn't remember what had been happening or why she felt like she should be aroused.

Oh, well. Time to get up and start getting ready for work.

She swung her long legs down to the floor as she pivoted and sat up. A slight groan that she didn't notice escaped her full lips as the butt plug that she didn't realize was inside her sank deeper inside her body with the change in position.

Melissa rose to her feet. The stockings she was wearing, fantastic and expensive lace-topped stockings that stayed up on their own, made her shiver again as her feet met the floor. She stood and quickly stepped into her high-heeled shoes. There. The five-inch heels made her smallish frame feel taller and the heel made her feel...what was it...? Sexier? Centered?

Whatever.

She walked toward the kitchen of her apartment with grace, her legs feeling wonderful as the stockings caressed her hairless skin, though why whether it was hairless would matter made her wonder why she might have even had that thought...it didn't matter. Melissa could smell the coffee brewing in the kitchen. It was really good coffee.

She clicked into the kitchen, pausing to inhale briefly. Her chest swelled, the still-tender DD-cups pushing against the satin of her babydoll nightie and making her breath catch momentarily. She didn't notice that, either. The coffee smelled fantastic. She felt good about buying the expensive but good stuff, like she felt about the thick latex lump that was buried in her ass. It was the right thing to do.

A random almost-memory from the dream that she'd been having flittered through her consciousness for the briefest of split seconds. She had been on her knees, her nipples on fire from the clamps that had been on them but oh it had been such a delicious sweet painful sexy suffering and a voice had told her that she was a good girl and she throbbed and wanted to serve and be full and...

Melissa shook her head. What had that been, some weird erotic dream? Despite her nipples being hard as pebbles and standing out against the cups of her nightie... Not enough coffee yet.

She thought that she opened the fridge to get half and half out, but instead reached into a drawer and got out a vibrator with a thin, angled shaft before a flared bulbous head. While she thought about her red-painted fingernails opening the container of cream for her first cup of coffee for the day, her body was spreading its legs and pulling her panties down her shaved legs to her knees. After sucking on the end of the vibrator hungrily, absently wishing that it was the head of a cock, her right hand pulled her ass cheeks apart while her left guided the head of the vibrator against her rectum.

"Oops, forgot, to...umm...what did I forget to do?" she wondered idly as a groan that she didn't hear escaped her lips. The thick butt plug that she had been wearing all night escaping her ass would have made her gasp with pain as it stretched her but she had other things to think about. Like how her coffee still hadn't gotten its cream. She sighed as she turned on the vibrator, guiding it to just where she wanted it in her ass. She moaned involuntarily as it found her prostate gland.

Melissa didn't see the thick plug that had been buried in her ass all night as she moaned softly, finding a pattern of gentle circles on her prostate with the vibrator. This was how she got the creamer into her coffee every morning. It was a process...wasn't it...?

Her manicured left hand slipped under her pale blue babydoll nightie that barely covered her breasts but that also matched the stockings that stayed up on her bare, smooth legs. Melissa's delicate oval-shaped face pouted a perfect "O" as she got ready to pour out the cream for her morning coffee, her closed eyelids hiding her baby blue eyes. The little button nose below those eyes scrunched a little occasionally with pleasure.

Melissa didn't think she was especially pretty but some would find her especially so. She moaned gently as the vibrator continued to stimulate her prostate. She was getting wet. The bikini panties she was wearing to match her nightie had a wet spot on the front where the head of her thick but thoroughly flaccid cock had rested, and the drop or two of precum that had oozed out kept it damp.

The vibrations on her gland already had her wet and her nipples were very prominent on her chest as she sighed, her eyes still closed, still thinking of opening a cardboard carton that she was ever-so-slowly opening in her mind. Her body was doing something different.

She stood in her kitchen, her thighs only an inch or two from her tabletop. She was tottering in her heels at this point, the vibrator on her prostate doing its job admirably well. Her coffee cup, steam rising from it, was a few inches from the edge of the table. After another minute or two of grinding the vibrator in her asshole against her prostate with her right hand and her left pinching her nipples absently, her left hand slowly, luxuriously made its way down her flat, hairless tummy to her hairless crotch. She sighed again as she started stroking her thick, flaccid cock, the head positioned directly over her still-hot cup of coffee.

Melissa's breath caught, then she grunted, her red nails contrasting the thick, drooping cock that they were stroking as she had an unsatisfying orgasm from her prostate, her legs shaking slightly as spurt after spurt of her cum slipped into her waiting cup of coffee.

Now that she had gotten the creamer that she so loved in her coffee, Melissa stopped stroking her still-limp package as she removed the vibrator from her ass. She didn't notice anything as she put the vibrator away, thinking that she was just putting the carton of half-and-half back in the fridge. She had no idea that she had already lubed up and slid the thick plug back into her ass, then pulled her panties back up over it and her lifeless "manhood."

Finally, not sure why her shaved legs were shaking slightly, Melissa sat at her kitchen table, barely noticing that there was a huge presence in her rear.

Ahhh... She sipped her coffee, not realizing that the taste that she had been craving was good coffee mixed with her own semen was what she had been craving. Once she had drained the cup of jizz-enhanced coffee, she stood, walking perfectly naturally on her high heels and not realizing how much she relished the feel of her satin panties against her soft member and shaved scrotum, or the thick latex plug that was buried in her ass.

Well, time to get ready for work. She stripped, not realizing how reluctant she was to relinquish the feel of her soft undergarments and the fullness of the plug in her ass after she cried out as it stretched her as she removed it, then cleaned it. Then she showered. She didn't think about how automatic it was for her to shave her legs, ass, balls, and cock, and totally disregarded the empty feeling in her backdoor. It was just part of drying her smooth body as she sat on her commode and filled her ass over and over again with an enema, ensuring that what left her body was nothing but clean water.

Her head felt clear now as she donned what would be scandalous lingerie but was for her just her underwear. Sheer black stockings, a black garter belt, a lacy thong, and a lacy matching bra to support her DD breasts. Melissa brushed her teeth and did her makeup after donning sensible business attire that was appropriate for an accountant like she was.

Just as she was about to leave her apartment, Melissa thought that she had forgotten to turn off her coffee maker but in reality, she had hiked her skirt up to her waist, bent over, pulled her panties down to her knees, and had slowly lubed her ass before taking several long minutes to work her big butt plug back into her ass.

Reality had seemed a bit...off kilter? for her but once the plug slid home insider her, she sighed, feeling content. She pulled her panties back up, tucking her (for now) useless cock between her legs, readjusted her skirt, and headed off to work.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers