Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 05

Story Info
Melissa meets the one behind all that's happened to her.
6k words
4.7
19.3k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
353 Followers

Note: I highly recommend reading this series before beginning this story. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, the encouragement is very flattering! I hope you enjoy this next chapter in Melissa's journey.

*****

It had only been three days. Just 72 hours since that night that Jessica had revealed more of what was going on with her. They had been enlightening days.

She thought back to that night as Jess had left, after they had been on the floor, impossibly erect in each other's mouths, trembling, moaning, groaning just shy of the cusp of orgasm. Somehow they had both known that an hour had passed, and they had gotten up and smiled at the webcam that Melissa noticed the first time as she looked into it.

After a moment, they had gotten dressed, Jessica's tousled hair and smeared makeup sort-of-repaired, and after a deep kiss, she had left. Melissa had thought long and hard for several minutes after that. She walked into her bathroom and removed her blouse and skirt, leaving her panties on. She looked down, pulling the front panel out and there it was. Until that night she hadn't even noticed that there was this thick cock in her panties that somehow never got hard, with tonight being the single exception to that.

Even that had been weird, she reflected. She had gone from zero to totally aroused while she and Jessica had made out on her couch, fondling and groping each other, their nipples hard as rocks, but her member had been completely unresponsive. Until it had passed between Jess's lips. From there it was only seconds until she was throbbing, she could feel her own pulse in it. And for most of the time that they had 69'd, she had felt like a massive orgasm was just over the horizon. But no matter how she fucked Jessica's incredible mouth, she couldn't get closer than that. It was weird.

Then she remembered what she had done with her food and her morning coffee and she flushed. She could see her skin redden in the mirror as she absently pulled her panties aside to see the thick dick she was apparently sporting. She realized now that every time that she had felt wet, it was the precum leaking out of this thing, not her pussy as she had thought at the time—she didn't even have one! She thought again of her coffee, how she hadn't even noticed stroking herself and stimulating her prostate with a vibrator until an unsatisfying and barely-felt orgasm caused a load of her sperm to spill into her coffee.

She couldn't explain why she did, but thinking of that made Melissa shiver. She was briefly terrified when her limbs, with no input from her whatsoever, decided to tuck her cock back into her panties and walk her into her bedroom. Her body calmly selected another babydoll nightie—white this time—and changed into it and matching panties, stockings, and high heels, then made its way back to the bathroom where she began the process of cleaning her insides out. After a few moments, she calmed down, another part of her mind reminding her that this was part of how it was now, that it was normal, that there was nothing to worry about.

Right. The programming.

What little she had gotten out of Jessica was that they were both victims—victims? Participants? Recipients, she decided. Yes, they had both been recipients of a staggering amount of hypnosis and implanting of post-hypnotic suggestions and programming. She was now aware that there had been a before, for example. Prior to that night, there hadn't really been anything but the now and the very recent past. Now she was at least aware of the concept of a "before." What the hell that was, she had no idea.

Either way, she had lost control of...well, almost everything. And she realized that at a distance, there was a feral beast locked away, way down. Her libido. Holy hell...she was incredibly horny, it came to her. She absently traced the outline of her soft shaft as she thought about it. She couldn't do anything about being a horny shemale sex slave—she knew that the proper term was "transgendered woman," this was the 21st century after all—but that was the only way that she could think about it. And that absence of any control over not only her actions, not only her arousal, but the fact that her body wouldn't even respond to her own horniness...that was insanely fucking sexy.

Melissa did hear the soft moan escape her lips as she considered her...predicament? Situation. Her brain was loaded with programming she couldn't even begin to imagine. Its sole purpose was to control her. Her body had been...well, had it been changed? She didn't know. There was no before to compare it to, so that one would have to wait.

This line of thought was interrupted by a yawn that stopped her cold. She was exhausted. Amazed that she could still function now that she appreciated how sleepy she was, Melissa made her way to the bathroom to remove her plug for the night. She heard it this time when she grunted form her ass being stretched so much as it exited her. She gave herself one last cleaning after cleaning the plug, setting it on the counter, and shambled to her bed.

She reluctantly stepped out of her heels and relished the feel of the stockings against her smooth legs sliding between the sheets. She felt herself go on autopilot again, her hand reaching out to the headphones that she had again just realized were there. She slipped them on, hit a button on the player on the night stand and instantly felt her arousal rise when the voice entered her ear and spoke directly into her soul. Melissa's eyes were glassy and unfocused as they slipped closed, and she heard a sonorous female voice speaking. "Deeper, slave girl...deeper..."

That had been three days ago. Melissa wasn't sure how Jess had lived like that for weeks. Each morning she had awoken, the sounds of that intoxicating voice still filling her ears...she shook her head, not wanting to slip into that trance, knowing that now was not the time. She stretched and got out of bed to take care of her morning routine.

She took care of the normal bathroom business and headed for the kitchen. Her stomach was full of butterflies like it had been the past two mornings when she saw the coffee pot. She could feel the plug seated in her ass, sliding around with every step and feeling so, so sexy as it rubbed her prostate. Too bad her damn dick wouldn't respond!

Melissa went back on autopilot as she dropped her underwear, withdrew the plug, grabbed her vibrator, and slid it into her ass as she awkwardly made her way to the table where her coffee sat. There was no intention of her doing any of this but her hands did it of her own volition, one guiding the sex toy and the other sliding her foreskin up and down her limp member.

The orgasm wasn't even underwhelming, it was forgettable. She did hear herself grunt but felt nothing, no pleasure, save for a slight tingling in her toes and her PC muscles flexing, as her sperm shot into the mug of steaming liquid.

Once she had finished milking herself—that was a weird way to think about it, she thought randomly—she rearranged her plug and panties and felt its size shift inside her ass as she sat on it. And she knew what cum tasted like, but damned if this didn't taste like coffee with sugar and vanilla cream, her absolute favorite.

She watched herself get ready again that day, and was still in awe of the amount of effort that had gone into making sure that she could function outwardly as a perfectly normal attractive young professional woman but who was seething inside with a need to come. A woman, that was, who had an impressive thickness between her smooth thighs. None of the guys at the office would be finding out about that, she resolved.

The days went on like this. She was in awe, in lust, of the power that whoever this person was who had enslaved her and Jessica had over them, but had no mechanism for dealing with those feelings. It was unbelievably frustrating.

Then, something changed. After a night of "studying," which she understood now was mostly deepthroating and cock-riding practice—activities she had zero control over participating in but enjoyed them nonetheless—one night, she found herself writing in her notebook, the one for ideas for work, different pleas for her Mistress—if that was the right term—to let her cum, to let her have cock, to let her have release. That was new.

So was the woman who was supposed to be the liaison with another department on a major project that Melissa was working on, she found out the next day. When Melissa first saw her, her breath caught. That was the moment that she remembered that she was attracted to women. And this one was a stunner.

Melissa had always been attracted to women on an equal-opportunity kind of basis. An attractive woman was just that. Black, white, whatever their heritage, it didn't matter. But she had never seen a woman of Asian descent with just this particular blend of qualities. Kim was short. Melissa was only five foot five, but she felt like she towered over Kim, who only stood at five feet tall. She had what looked like mostly Japanese heritage, but there appeared to be a little Caucasian ancestry there, too. Her eyes were more Caucasoid than most Asian women she had seen. The mixture made for a striking beauty. Short but curvy and busty, another anomaly, she maybe had only had C cup breasts and a 24 inch waist, but on such a small frame, she looked like a miniature bombshell.

"Hello? My name is Kim," she was saying.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I just realized...that I might have forgotten to turn my coffee maker off," she said. That was lame.

Kim laughed, a genuine sound. "Well, that could be serious. Do you need to take care of it?"

After a second's thought, Melissa answered, "No, now I remember. I turned it off.

"So we're working together on this?"

"Sure are." Kim went on to go into detail about her team's part of it and Melissa was amazed at how most of her brain could concentrate on what it was that she was saying. The other part was imagining what it would be like to see this gorgeous creature naked, to ravish her, or to be ravished by her...either would work.

"So how does that sound?" Kim was asking.

"Fantastic," Melissa answered with her warmest smile, meaning it, but because she found this beauty attractive as all hell, not because she remembered what the conversation was about.

"Great," Kim beamed. "Hey, do you want to grab some dinner after this and talk over some of the specs for this?"

Melissa had no idea. For the first time since...ever...she was not prepared. Terrified at the control imposed upon her not having this contingency planned for, she hastily accepted. "Um...sure!" Shit!

Kim had smiled. Very warmly. Melissa's mind somewhere knew that that was a good sign.

As soon as the meeting was over, she headed to the bathroom. She felt her eyes go out of focus and her mind get fuzzy as she pulled out her phone. She knew that she was typing out a text but couldn't quite understand what it was that her thumbs were typing.

Text sent, she headed back to the project but found herself locking her office door. Her phone rang and she zoned all the way out.

Next thing she knew, she was hitting the end button. It registered as Melissa came out of the fog that the call had lasted over twenty minutes! But she was calmer and knew what was going to happen tonight. More or less. Or so she thought.

She didn't see Kim for the rest of the day until quitting time. "Should I pick you up at 7?"

Melissa smiled warmly. "Sounds great."

It wasn't until she was back in her apartment, showering and shaving her body and genitals on autopilot again that she grasped that Kim hadn't asked for her address.

Showered, she toweled off and slipped into some nude stockings held up by a sexy black lace garter belt with a matching pair of bikini panties that could hide her flaccid cock but still look sexy without a second glance. There may have been questions after closer inspection. Her bra matched the ensemble.

She slipped on a dress that was understated sexy and finished her makeup. She was just finishing up, the clear coat over her red nail polish just dried, when the buzzer for her door rang. She hit the intercom. "I'll be down in a minute."

"OK!" she heard Kim reply with a smile.

Kim was a vision. She had her dark hair in loose ringlets that fell to her collar bones. She was wearing a strapless cocktail dress that hid everything important and at the same time highlighted her bust, waist, and hips. Melissa knew that if she could get it up, she wouldn't be going anywhere because her boner would be impossible to hide and she would have to jerk off until her cock was sore. Like Jessica had done a week or so before, she was thankful that her programming was there to keep her from doing something embarrassing, and while she wasn't aware of it, that's why the events of the day had started to unfold the way that they were.

"You ready?" Kim asked.

"Yeah! Sorry, just...a little distracted, I guess."

Then Kim said something that Melissa didn't think much of at the time but in retrospect made a lot of sense. "Yeah, she does that to us sometimes."

The drive to the restaurant was uneventful, but the conversation was fun. Dinner was the same. A few drinks, lively talk, and very good Italian cuisine. "I'll get it," Kim said assertively when the waiter brought the check. Melissa had noticed in an absent way that he was a good-looking guy but understood that she wasn't attracted to him. She wasn't really attracted to men.

"Thanks," she replied absently.

"I'll drive you home," Kim said as they left the restaurant.

"Thanks, Kim. You're pretty fun to talk with. I had fun tonight."

"You are, too, Melissa." She led Mel back to Kim's car. "Hey, I just have to stop at a friend's house to give them a movie that I borrowed," Kim continued once they were on the road. "Her house is right on the way to your place. Would you mind if I stopped by and took care of that on the way?"

"Sure," Melissa replied. She felt satisfied (outside of her libido), full of good food, good wine, and good conversation. And a big plug, she thought, wiggling her hips imperceptibly to anyone else and relishing the plug's width stimulating her prostate.

The drive was uneventful, taking Mel to a part of town that she had never been to, it looked really upscale. "Here we are," Kim said as she turned into a long driveway bracketed by trees. There was a five-car garage and the bay to the left opened as they drove up.

"I'll just be a minute," Kim said as the garage door closed behind her car.

"Okay," Melissa answered. Damn, she was sleepy. Was it the wine? She hadn't had more than three glasses, so that probably wasn't it. What she didn't see was that after she closed her eyes briefly, Kim had made her way back around to her side of the car and had cracked the door open.

"You're back at your favorite house, Melissa," Kim whispered. Her eyes were unfocused and glassy, too. Just like Melissa's were as they opened back up and she mechanically opened the door of the car, her heels settling on the concrete floor of the garage.

"I'm...back...here..." she uttered dreamily, and shuffled toward the door of the garage. That's when it all went dark.

When she woke back up, there was a bright light on the other side of her eyelids. "Open your eyes," the voice from her dreams said.

They opened. They took a few moments to focus. Once she could see properly, she shifted her eyes down to the source of the voice. Melissa's breath caught. This woman sitting on the edge of the bed that she was lying on was more than beautiful. She was a vision. The woman looking at her with supreme kindness while possessing an air of control was probably in her mid-40s. But she looked like she was supposed to be the age that she was, it suited her. She was voluptuous, with a wonderful busty hourglass figure and what legs she could see, Melissa guessed that her legs were fantastic.

"Welcome."

Melissa didn't know what to say. She was trying to think of what to say when this lovely woman spoke again. "You are...different, Melissa. You may be my crowning achievement."

She still was too fuzzy, or intimidated, or...she didn't know what. She had no idea how to respond.

"Are you wondering what to say?"

A long pause before she could answer, "Yes, Mistress." Why had she called her Mistress? Oh, yeah. That's what she was called.

"I'm not surprised. I'm very thorough in getting my slaves ready to serve me. But you are different. Melissa, your personality is not the same as that of your fellow slaves. You are the most submissive person that I have ever met. You crave servitude, it's in your nature. And yet you have this indomitable part of you that at the same time doesn't want to let someone else have control. That duality in you may be what I have always wanted. Do you know what that is?"

"No, Mistress."

"I want someone who is completely submissive to me, but who can also be dominant to others. And you may be it. There will have to be some trial and error to find out for sure, but we'll get to that.

"Are you wondering what has happened to you?"

"I think so, Mistress," Melissa answered. She didn't even know this woman's name, and she was calling her Mistress? Most of her was enraged but a smaller part was so turned on she could barely stand it. Then the woman said something, she didn't catch it and it all came roaring back. Just like Jessica, she had been a man, unhappy with his life situation, not truly satisfied sexually no matter what he did but vainly trying to find something that would satisfy anyway. That was how he had found Sharon and had entered into a similar agreement that Jessica had with Sharon. Hypnotic training—some might call it brainwashing, but tomayto, tomahto—and a complete physical transformation.

Her breaths were coming in gasps as it all came back. Sharon's hand was on her, looking at her with concern. "Are you OK?"

Melissa's breathing settled down somewhat. "I...I think so. That was a lot to take in, Mistress."

"Technically, you're not taking it in, just being allowed to remember it," she corrected with a smile. "But I'm sure that it is a lot. Before we go any further, I want to reiterate the promise that I made to you before you started this journey: your total submission to me, mind and body, means that I will take care of you, make sure that you are always safe, and bring you to sexual heights that you've never even dreamed of."

Melissa could believe it. She could now remember agreeing to Sharon's terms, to agreeing to be her submissive sex slave, and in the process becoming a woman. She hadn't always felt as though she was born in the wrong body as many transgendered people do. No, agreeing to change her gender through extensive hypnosis and surgery was a gesture of how she was willing to submit to Mistress Sharon's desires completely. She had become she to make Sharon happy. To please her.

Melissa was in awe of the amount of time and effort that it must have taken to transform just her, and the way that her Mistress kept referring to slaves in the plural made her think that this was a woman whose resolve, patience, and resources were immense. Her libido cranked up another few notches.

"This isn't normally how I introduce myself to my slaves after the process is complete," she said.

"What normally happens, Mistress?"

"Well, it's usually like it was with your friend Jessica was a few nights ago. I bring them here and they are allowed to remember the process while in bondage, since it helps reinforce the role. That was my plan with you. But Kim threw a wrench in that, inviting you to dinner. I hadn't expected her to do that. But then, I hadn't expected the two of you to meet outside of my control, either. Your assignments to the same project caught me completely off guard."

Floydman1
Floydman1
353 Followers
12