Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers

Grinning, Mistress Sharon said, "Meet Gisèle. She's my maid for the weekend."

Melissa was confused. "But...that's Jessica, Mistress."

With a chuckle she replied, "Not right now. She believes that she's French. Gisèle, come here."

The redhead in the maid outfit minced over, awkwardly getting down on her hands and knees. "Yes, Meestress."

Melissa was amazed. The accent was perfect, and her friend was breathtaking. She was really hot! She felt her nipples poking against her satin blouse.

"I'd have her lift her skirt up but she can't reach right now. Why don't you?" Sharon asked.

"Of course, Mistress," Melissa replied and did. "Gisèle" sighed, humiliated beyond belief and turned on by it and the pain in her nipples. And how her cock was stuffed uncomfortably in its cage. And the plug in her ass.

Melissa was impressed and, she had to admit to herself, a little jealous. That cage looked like torture...and heavenly. Her switchy nature battled with itself.

"You have a choice to make, Melissa," Sharon told her. "You can either enjoy her with me, or you can join her. What do you want?"

This was hard. Just like she was, now, she found. Her mouth dry she asked, "May I adjust myself, Mistress?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, Mistress," she breathed, lifting her skirt up and allowing her cock out of her panties. She pulled it back down but there was a big lump under it. She didn't miss "Gisèle" openly ogling her fuckmeat. "And I don't know which one I would rather do, Mistress...which would you prefer?"

"No, you choose. That's the deal."

She thought for a few minutes. This was a very difficult decision! "I think...I think that I want to use her with you if you don't mind, Mistress."

Sharon smiled. "I was hoping that you'd say that."

"Gisèle, why don't you clean for Melissa the way that you did for me earlier?"

Melissa was a little confused until her fellow slave replied, "Yes, Meestress," in that sexy accent then lifted Melissa's skirt up to reveal her own erection. Breathing in deep as she did, Gisèle simply swallowed Mel's cock, there's no other way to describe it. Melissa gasped and without realizing it began tweaking her nipples through her blouse. She was really good, sucking and stroking the part of her shaft that wasn't in Gisèle's mouth, then swallowing her to the base, using the tip of her tongue to lap at Melissa's balls while the muscles in her throat worked her over.

Even after as much sex as she had had in the past twenty-four hours, Melissa found herself getting close to orgasm again. She heard one of Sharon's mystery phrases enter her ear and understood that her normal prohibition on orgasms was lifted. "May I cum, Mistress?" she asked in a shaky voice. "I'm getting close..." Her thighs were trembling.

"You may have an orgasm whenever, until I tell you otherwise," Sharon told her.

"Thank you, Mistress...Oh, shit..." she breathed. It was close. In a few moments, looking down into Jessica's—no, Gisèle's—eyes, she grabbed the redhead's head and pushed herself into her throat. Her eyes closed as she groaned, her cock flexing in the "maid's" esophagus. Gisèle, on the other hand, kept her eyes pointed at her friend's face, drinking in the beautiful expression on her face as she drank Melissa's sperm. Her eyes were watering and she was starting to get a little light-headed, but she kept swallowing, contracting her PC muscles, and blinking away the tears as she watched Melissa finish coming down her eager throat.

Melissa released her friend's head and pulled out. Gisèle's chest was heaving. "Sank you, Mees Meleesa," she panted. Oh, she was so hard and so uncomfortable! And humiliated, and therefore turned on even more.

"Good girls, both of you," Mistress Sharon told them. Another mystery phrase was whispered into Mel's ear and she felt that post-orgasm sensitivity disappear.

"Meestress...may I ask you a question?"

"What is it, Gisèle?"

"May I 'ave an orgasm, Meestress? I am so very 'orny," Gisèle pleaded.

"This is your punishment for playing with yourself earlier," Sharon replied. "You will be allowed to come when I say you are, and not a second sooner. Until then, Melissa and I are going to play with you and the only way you will be able to climax is from one of us fucking you."

"Yes, Meestress," she replied, crestfallen. Inside her mind, Jessica was going wild. Mistress knew how much she was aroused by orgasm denial!

Sharon flipped up her skirt. Melissa had started to soften but was getting pretty aroused seeing how aroused and humiliated her friend was. Had she made the wrong choice?

"Suck her cock, Gisèle," their Mistress ordered as she began to work the plug out of Gisèle's ass.

"Yes, Meestress," she replied and devoured Melissa again. Mel gasped. She knew that Jessica—Gisèle—was going to have to work for a while to make her climax again...and was looking forward to it. She was so good at giving head! She watched her Mistress work Gisèle's plug out of her ass, making her moan when Gisèle's throat clenched around her cock as she felt her ass stretching.

Then the moans and groans as Mistress Sharon penetrated Gisèle. She watched her Mistress's thick shaft disappear between Gisèle's delectable ass cheeks, enjoying the sight but especially relishing the effect that it had on the redhead—she was moaning, grunting, and groaning as she was filled, definitely enhancing her performance on her other blonde Mistress. At least, that's how Gisèle thought of it.

Melissa closed her eyes and threw her head back and slowly settled back on her heels. Her nipples could cut glass! And Jess's—no, Gisèle's—lips and tongue were heavenly. Especially since she couldn't use her hands. In a fit of pique, she reached down and disturbed the chain between the clamps on Gisèle's nipples. The redhead groaned, having just released Melissa's shaft from the depths of her throat.

Mel opened her eyes to see her Mistress opposite her, smiling a knowing smile with her hands on Gisèle's hips, watching the redhead perform on her other slave. Sharon's breasts bounced with each of her thrusts, and Melissa was...well, hypnotized by their movement. She felt herself going a little fuzzy as she watched them move as a result of her Mistress's generous hips thrusting, the pleasure Gisèle was giving her with her mouth just helping to go deeper.

Sharon loved the feel of a tight ass wrapped around her thickness. And the sight of a pretty, submissive girl slipping into trance. She got to watch and feel both of them happening simultaneously and despite having just gotten off twice recently, she could feel herself starting to get close. "Your ass is so tight, Gisèle," she breathed. The only response was a strangled groan around Melissa's cock.

She uttered one of her commands and the sleepy look on Melissa's face dissipated. She came back to herself with a sleepy smile, as if she had just woken up from a particularly relaxing nap. Then Sharon saw her consciousness grasp the feelings from Mel's penis and she started moaning as if she was going to have an orgasm.

"If you can, come with me, Melissa," Sharon breathed.

"I'm close, Mistress, are you?"

"I'm pretty close, yeah," she responded, the familiar tingling in her shaft rising.

"Oh...oh, fuck..." Melissa groaned. Then her face contorted and she let out a high moan, pulling Gisèle's head down on her, her body bucking. Melissa's orgasm took her over.

Watching the beautiful blonde in the throes of an orgasm set her own off and Sharon slammed herself into Gisèle over and over again, culminating with a groan, throbbing and dumping another load into the redhead.

"Gisèle" was in heaven. She had never been spit-roasted and was loving every second of it. Her shaft was uncomfortably tight in her steel chastity cage, reminding her of her submission and the control she had relinquished heightened by the thick dick in her mouth and throat and the even thicker fuckstick in her ass. She shook with arousal as first Melissa came in her mouth, her sweet seed telling her that she had been a good girl, followed quickly by her Mistress emptying her balls into Gisèle's eager ass. She was so close! Her cock strained inside its prison while she tried to use her sphincter to milk Sharon's cock as it spasmed in her bowels.

Sated, both women pulled out of each of her ends. She felt empty, and aroused beyond belief. "Sank you, Meestress! And sank you, Melissa," she sighed. She was frustrated but at the same time happy that she could give such pleasure. That she got some pleasure was just a nice side benefit.

"You're welcome," Sharon panted. "Good girl."

"Yeah, you're really good at giving head," Melissa agreed.

"I'll be right back," Sharon said, heading to the kitchen for some water. A thought occurred to her. That would be quite the trap...she grinned as she waited for the glass to fill, downing it all at once. Yeah. That'll work, she thought.

Once she returned she delicately removed Gisèle's nipple clamps and made sure that both of her slaves had had enough to drink, she put them into trance. After issuing a few commands, she brought them both back. "How do you feel?"

"Fine, Mistress," Melissa answered.

"I am also feeling very well," Gisèle agreed.

"Good." She grinned, eager to see her handiwork. "Gisèle, why don't you go get something so that we can clean up?"

"I will at once, Meestress," she said, and worked to get herself upright. Melissa wasn't sure why she didn't help, but even her hypnotism-enhanced mindset didn't think to offer the struggling beauty help with getting to her feet. She couldn't tear her eyes away from that ass as it swayed while Gisèle walked away.

"She's so pretty," she heard herself say.

"I know, she really is. Between the two of you, I don't know which is more attractive."

Melissa felt herself blush a little. "Thank you."

A kiss made of nothing but affection was planted on her cheek. "I calls 'em like I sees 'em."

She laughed a little. "You're very sweet, Mistress."

"Look, we're in equal roles here, aren't we?"

"I guess so..."

"Then it's Sharon. Got it?"

Suddenly it felt natural. "Yeah. Of course, Sharon."

She smiled at her counterpart. "Good. But you are right, she is really hot. If I hadn't just fucked her ass, I'd want to right now."

Melissa shivered. "I just came and I want to."

"Why don't we let the *ahem* 'maid' get some dinner for us and we can explore that after?"

"Sounds great," Melissa responded. She tried to straighten out her clothes, being disheveled after the sex. She had softened most of the way so she was able to tuck herself back into her panties. A quick trip to the bathroom and she was back to about 95%. She took the opportunity to clean herself out, almost certain that the two blowjobs she'd just received were not the end of the sexual activity for her for the evening.

Sharon had found a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt, and as usual, managed to look fantastic in such pedestrian fare. A quick peck on the lips and she led Melissa to the living room, which was adjacent to the kitchen. They could see Gisèle busying herself in the kitchen.

"So how did you like that last night?"

"Oh...wow. That was fantastic. You were right, I do have a dominant streak. There were a couple of times that I just felt so...powerful!"

Sharon chuckled. "That's why I do this. I love the feeling of having absolute control over someone else's sexuality. Speaking of which..."

"What?"

"Well, I left a little surprise for you in your head." She winked, and Mel felt her cock twitch.

"What kind of surprise?"

A Cheshire cat grin. "The surprising kind."

Melissa could only think about what it could possibly be until Gisèle announced, "Dinnair is sairved."

Out of her reverie, she appreciated that the food smelled fantastic. As they sat down to eat Sharon spoke to Gisèle. "Come sit and eat with us," her words full of warmth.

"Sank you, Meestress."

She felt that something was out of place, and spoke up. "Meestress, I sink zat zis would taste better wis ze glaze zat I make. I don't sink zat zis tastes quite right."

Her Mistress smiled. "It's wonderful. And I don't want you to run out of the ingredients that you use to make it," she replied with a smirk.

Melissa was confused. Finishing her bite of the excellent baked chicken, she asked, "What glaze is she talking about?"

Sharon couldn't help chuckling before answering. "It's the same stuff you make for your food and your coffee." She ended the sentence looking directly into Melissa's eyes.

She felt her face grow hot as she understood Sharon's meaning. Cum! She blushed, remembering every cup of coffee she'd made for herself—only at home, of course—and every meal she had eaten. "Oh, yeah," she replied lamely, feeling humiliated and getting kind of turned on by the feeling, driving home that while her will was her own right now (probably), she was completely under Sharon's control in nearly every aspect of her life.

Sharon touched Melissa's hand with a tender look in her eye. "I wouldn't have you do anything if you hadn't already agreed to it."

Melissa's flush got deeper. "I know, Mistress."

"It's Sharon for now, and it's turning you on, too, isn't it?"

"Very much," she admitted, her panties too tight for comfort.

"You can adjust yourself however you want, you know."

Melissa felt extraordinarily unladylike as she spread her legs and nestled her stiffening member off to the left side of the front of her thong. Sitting down it wasn't apparent but she knew that it would make quite a noticeable lump in the front of her skirt. Which made her feel more embarrassed, feeding the erection further.

Turning to Gisèle, Sharon asked, "Are you OK?"

"Very much, Meestress. I know zat my nipples will be very sore tomorrow, but zis cage...it's different but it arouses me so!"

Sharon grinned. "Good. You're both so beautiful that I'm getting the same way," she commented, glancing down through the glass table at the tent in her yoga pants. Neither of the other women could resist looking.

"Thank you," Melissa said, her blush returning a little.

"Yes, sank you, Meestress."

"Thank you both for allowing me to help you become the gorgeous women that you are," she replied, smiling with genuine affection. "I can tell that overall, you're both much happier than you were when we met. I know that it's been a long and sometimes difficult process, but you're both living fantasies for me."

Neither of them knew what to say, so they both smiled back at her and finished their meals. Sharon didn't mind, and took to finishing her own plate.

When they finished Gisèle got up and cleared the table without having anything said to her. It involved a lot of her bending over and hanging her luscious breasts in full view as well as pushing her generous ass out behind her when she had to pick up the plates, since she still had the cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Sharon's semi was well on its way to a full erection as she watched the woman she'd temporarily turned into her French maid mince her way into the kitchen.

Melissa was similarly enthralled. "Try to keep your tongue in your mouth. For now," Sharon quipped to her.

This time she wasn't embarrassed at all. Melissa grinned. "For now, I will."

"Want to know what the surprise is?"

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it!"

Sharon waited for a moment, savoring the hungry look in her slave/fellow mistress's eyes. "You won't be able to achieve an orgasm through penetrating anyone else. Mouth or ass. You can only come from being fucked," she told Melissa with a lecherous grin.

She watched Melissa flush again, but not with discomfiture this time. "Oh, god," she sighed, feeling herself get completely engorged at the thought of it. "When did you do that to me?" This was incredible!

"Before dinner," came the nonchalant answer. Sharon was at least as excited as her counterpart was but was trying...well, hard, to conceal it.

"That's so fucking sexy..." the blonde breathed.

"And she can't get off unless she's fucking someone. Not from a blowjob, not from giving one, and not from being fucked. She can only come if she's fucking either you or me. And that's not happening tonight." The predatory look was back on her face, she knew it, and didn't fucking care.

Mel was even hornier. "Oh, fuck," she sighed. Sharon could clearly see her nipples through her blouse. They matched hers, she could feel the material of her t-shirt brushing against them with every movement.

Gisèle was just about finished in the kitchen when it occurred to her that she had to pee. Badly. Zis will be eenteresting, she thought to herself as she minced back into the dining room where her Mistress and Miss Melissa sat. "I just 'ave to go to ze basroom, Meestress," she said quietly.

Mistress Sharon stood. "I'm going to watch to make sure that you don't try anything."

"Yes, Meestress," she replied in a small voice. Her face was burning with humiliation and despite how full her bladder was, she was getting hard again. Jessica, in the back of her mind, was screaming with desire.

She made her way to the bathroom with tiny steps, her Mistress following her with supreme patience.

Her face continued to give off heat as she sat, the humiliation of her Mistress having to be the one to lift her skirt up and pull her panties down arousing her even more. There was a loud mechanical clank as her chastity cage hit the front of the toilet seat.

As turned on as she was, she was initially surprised to find that she'd gone completely flaccid as soon as she sat, then realized that she had probably been programmed by her Mistress to do that. She sighed with relief when she felt her waste begin to flow from her body. The cage was heavy and already curved downward, so she didn't even need to touch it to guide the stream so that it wouldn't splash anywhere.

Sharon was still rigid as she watched this woman degrade herself, allowing her to watch Gisèle urinate. Satisfied that Gisèle's hands weren't even between her legs, she said, "Good girl."

Shivering as she finished, Gisèle replied, "Sank you, Meestress. I feel so much better." She used some toilet paper to ensure that there wasn't any urine remaining on the end of her cage, then stood and asked Mistress Sharon to pull her panties back up.

"I'm not going to bother," Sharon declared.

"Yes, Meestress," she said meekly. Her Mistress pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked the chain between her legs so that she could take the tiny panties—which in all honesty hadn't even begun to contain her dick once it was in its cage—from her legs. She was further humiliated as Mistress Sharon assisted her with cleaning herself out, a process that took several minutes.

"Good girl. Go wait for us in the living room."

"Yes, Meestress," she acknowledged, her stomach full of butterflies. It still felt weird to not start sliding into trance when she heard that first sentence. Obviously, Mistress Sharon was going to use her, and probably have Miss Melissa do it, too, and while it was clear that she was going to get fucked, she couldn't wait to see how. 'Opefully zey will let me come, she thought to herself. But she wasn't counting on it.

Once she finally got to the living room, she stood with her head bowed, trying to find a neutral place for her hands. She still couldn't reach below just above her nipples. She settled for resting them on her breasts, which felt nice and didn't require much effort to maintain. Her erection, she recognized, was back in full force. She squirmed a little from the discomfort despite knowing that it wouldn't do anything to alleviate the feeling of compression around her turgid member. She could still feel it with every breath.

Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers