Melissa's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Will I be back again? You bet I will," I exclaimed, "Wild horses wouldn't keep me away. By the way, what's in your third room?"

"My third room? That's my bedroom, I use it for scenes that require the use of a bed, bondage scenes especially, and sometimes a lady wants to spend the night, so……………"

"Oh wow! Those other rooms have got my mind spinning with ideas, I wonder if I still have my old school uniform in my trunk, if I have and if it still fits can I pay a visit to your schoolroom sometime soon, please Headmaster, please!"

Matt grinned at me again, "Of course you can Melissa, but now I think you had better get your clothes on and we'll have a cup of coffee."

I looked down to realize that I was still nude, and I had been worried about baring my bum!

As Matt busied himself in the kitchen I slowly dressed feeling just great and knowing that a whole new world of pleasure through pain had opened up to me, the world of spanking and who knows what else?

THE END of Part One - to be continued

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12