Melissa's Visit

Story Info
John and Leigh show Melissa what she's been missing.
18.8k words
4.77
131.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers

When Melissa arrived in Washington, her first instinct was to panic. She'd been there before, of course, but never alone. Actually, she'd never really traveled alone before. Trips from home to college, to visit friends, she'd always had someone flying with her or waiting for her at the airport. But now she was alone. But she calmed herself down and found her way to the taxi stands. In a way, being alone was a blessing. She gave a cab driver the address, an apartment she'd never been before, and she settled into the back seat.

As the car traveled into the city from the airport, Melissa thought about what it would be like to spend a summer here, or maybe more. Tomorrow she'd have interviews for positions in labs around the city, at universities and government agencies, and they'd want a good answer to "why do you want to spend a summer in DC?" Truth be told, she didn't have one. She had an answer, of course, but not an answer she could give them; DC wasn't St. Louis or Augusta, and that was about all she cared about. No parents, no Matt. Just thinking of him made her almost throw up in the cab. She closed her eyes and banished the thought. She sighed and settled into her seat. She had made it this far; if she could get to their apartment, everything would be ok.

--------------------------------

From the window, Leigh saw the cab pull up. Melissa would be staying with them for a few days while she interviewed for summer jobs around the city. Leigh and Melissa had only met once; she was John's friend, really, but Leigh liked her. They didn't have much in common, honestly, but Melissa was a nice girl, pretty, friendly, fun, and she and John had been close for a long time, so she had the benefit of the doubt. John and Leigh had big plans for this weekend, though, and since John wouldn't be home for a few hours, it was up to Leigh to make sure everything went smoothly at the beginning.

After the greetings and the tour, Leigh gave Melissa some time to get settled. She texted John to let him know she'd arrived and then smiled. Melissa was prettier than she'd remembered, and she was feeling even better about the plan. It had been her idea, and just like every time before, John had taken some convincing. She knew part of it was his way of making sure she was really on-board, but this was different and he knew it. There was something more than sex to this potential conquest. Before she'd thought that would make her uncomfortable, but in a way, it just turned her on more. For Leigh, threesomes weren't just about the pleasure of the sex itself, though that was of course spectacular. It was also about giving John everything he wanted. She loved him so completely, she wanted him to have everything, every woman he wanted. And she wanted to give it to him, to be there and see it with her own eyes, hear it with her own ears; she wanted to experience first hand just how turned on her fiancé could be. And when he came, she wanted it to be inside her, she wanted to hold his hand and look into his eyes, to see and feel and taste and sense that passion and that ecstasy.

She'd had her doubts about picking someone who they had an emotional connection and an actual relationship with, but there was something about Melissa that had always attracted Leigh to her. There was the physical side of it, of course; as a curvy girl with a pretty face, Melissa would already have been on Leigh's radar. But there was a youthful innocence about her, a naive misunderstanding of the very basics of sex that made Leigh want to teach her, guide her...nurture her? It was weird to think that making out with someone could count as 'nurturing' them, but in a sense, that's exactly what it felt like.

Her thoughts were interrupted by John's return home. He came up the stairs, greeted Eli, and walked over to her. He looked good in his suit, as always, and she smiled when he took her in his arms and kissed her softly. "She's in the office," she whispered in his ear. "I have a good feeling about this. She looks good." He shot her a look and a raised eyebrow. Leigh winked and ran her hand along the front of his thigh, over his crotch. He smirked at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Down, tiger," he said to her softly, in a low, sexy voice. "Play it cool. It'll happen. And if it doesn't, you're still gonna get some tonight. I promise."

His words just flowed right through her mind, it was his voice that turned her on, made her close her eyes and melt just a little. His arms felt so warm around her, and feeling of his body against hers just added to the sensation. She was his, completely and utterly, and he knew it. In a way, it was frustrating to think how much power he had over her. It took so little for him to so completely take her away. But she couldn't fight it, and she wouldn't really want to, even if she could. It was intoxicating, that sense of being loved and owned.

Yet another series of thoughts were interrupted, this time by Melissa coming out of the office and greeting John. They hugged and made small talk; how was the flight, how's work, that sort of thing. It all washed over her, as did the first half hour of dinner. Between cooking and getting the place ready, Leigh'd had almost no time to do actual 'work' that day. But even if she'd had the time, she wouldn't have been able to concentrate. Ever since they decided they were going to go for it, she'd been unable to think of anything but. They'd done it before, but it had always been strangers or tangential acquaintances, people they'd never see again. This would be different, and she couldn't wait.

"So, elephant in the room," John said, jarring her out of her daydream. He wasn't talking to her, but it was a phrase she'd heard a dozen times that week. It was how he started every practice run of the conversation, and she knew this was the moment she'd been waiting for, they'd both been waiting for. "How are you doing with all this...Matt stuff."

There was a silence in the room and for a minute, Leigh thought they'd miscalculated. Oh, shit, she thought. She's just going to close off, it's not gonna happen. Melissa just stared at her food and sighed. Leigh almost panicked and changed the subject, but she kept her cool and waited.

"Not good." Melissa said. When she looked up, Leigh could see tears in her eyes. She felt awful to admit it, but the sight made her smile inside. It's going to work. "I still see him every day. That fucker." John looked at her but she didn't look back; she was staring over his head at the painting on the wall, thinking.

Leigh reached her hand across the table and put it on Melissa's. She turned to John and, as they'd planned, said "Ok, ok, let's not do this now. She's tired and now is not the time." Melissa looked at her and smiled, the connection reaffirmed. Melissa trusted her, believed she was with her on this. Oh, if her college production directors could see her now. Practice makes perfect.

"No, no, it's fine," Melissa said. "I've talked with John about it enough, I knew it was going to come up. And it's helpful, he's always good at calming me down, getting me to stop thinking in circles."

"Look," John said calmly, softly. "We've been over this. He wasn't right for you, you're not right for him. He shouldn't have done it this way, you didn't deserve it. He's an asshole, he hurt you, but you can't dwell on it, you can't focus on him. You have to focus on moving on." He was good at comforting her, it made sense he'd be good at comforting Melissa. A twinge of jealousy shot through her at that thought; it's important in a threesome situation not to see the other girl as taking your place, being like you. But as it had all week, that soft feeling of jealousy turned her on, made her want this even more.

"I want to move on," Melissa said, the tears returning. "I really do. It's just so hard when I've got nothing I feel like I can look forward to. Every relationship I've had has been a disaster, and they've never made me happy. I'm doomed with men, I just want to give up and become a nun."

John laughed at that, and it didn't sound forced. Leigh couldn't tell if he was acting or not, but it didn't really matter. She had to give it to him, he'd been right, this was working.

"Ok, that's one we've been over, too." John said. "You can't give up on something as important as this just because you've been burned. You've had some tough breaks, you've been unhappy, but you're not doomed."

"What's the point? Men suck. No offense." John nodded and kinda threw up his hands. "Well, maybe not ALL men, but they're not worth the trouble they cause."

Leigh didn't miss her cue. "Ok, ok. I think you've gotten a bad sample. Let me assure you, there are plenty of things men are good for." She looked at John and gave an obvious wink and smile. This was not the time for subtlety.

Melissa frowned and wrinkled her nose. "That's definitely not enough to be worth it."

John laughed. "Well, that's opening up a whole different can of worms, but you know how I feel about your views there, Melissa."

"What do you mean? What views?" Leigh feigned ignorance. It wasn't easy; pretending that you didn't know what for you forms the basis of a deep, passionate desire requires a lot of effort. But she could tell that Melissa couldn't see through it.

"Oh, don't get me started. John here, being a perv, loves to make fun of all the things I don't like or think are gross. When they totally are." Melissa said, with just a hint of a smile. She had a very pretty smile.

"Right, right," John said. "Semen is gross, anything but the missionary position is demeaning, and the word 'vagina' should never be uttered outside a doctor's office. How could I possibly forget?"

Before Melissa could protest, Leigh went into action. She leaned forward and, putting on her best half-serious, half-joking exasperated face, she said "Whhhhat? No." She turned to Melissa and, again put her hand on Melissa's. "Please, tell me you don't think any of those things."

Melissa laughed uncomfortably and looked away, but she didn't remove her hand. It felt warm, soft. Leigh felt a rush of arousal as she imagined what the rest of her skin felt like. "Can we not?" she said softly, weakly. But she still didn't remove her hand.

"Oh, honey..." Leigh said and she looked at John with a frown. Again, not going for the subtlety. "That's not ok...John, give us a minute. Go take out the trash or walk Eli or something."

Now it was John's turn to take his cue. Before Melissa could protest, he was away from the table and was headed down the stairs.

--------------------------------

This had not gone as planned. Melissa was looking forward to this weekend because she wanted to get away from memories of Matt and thoughts of her horrible history with men. Moving on to sex talk was only making it worse. She didn't know Leigh well, certainly not well enough to feel comfortable talking about her hang-ups. Contrary to what she may have been telling John for years, she knew that it was weird that she limited herself so much, and she wished she could break out of this mindset, to feel comfortable and natural with her body and with men, but...but...

"I know I'm not the person you'd choose to talk to about this," Leigh was saying, breaking in. "But maybe I'm the person you should talk to about this."

This got Melissa's attention, and she looked up. "What do you mean?"

Leigh sighed. "I've had my own hang-ups about sex, but I've worked through them. Everyone has issues with their body or with their sexuality, something. But you have to work through that, you have to get past it."

This sounds familiar, Melissa thought. But Leigh continued.

"There is a guy out there who is right for you, who can make you feel...amazing." The almost ethereal smile on Leigh's face made Melissa pause. This girl is serious. She's had girls tell her about how awesome sex was, but it had just not panned out. All that talk of amazing orgasms had no relation to her experience, but there was something about the way that Leigh talked about it that was...different. Melissa couldn't help but believe her.

"Ok, fine," she said. "Maybe there is. But how many losers am I going to have to try to find him? I mean, I don't know if John told you, but I've not exactly had good luck."

Leigh laughed and gave her a somewhat knowing smile. "He's told me a few things..." Oh, great... "But look, who hasn't got a few stories about ridiculous things that men have done or said. Men don't understand how we work." You can say that again. "Well...for the most part."

Now it was Melissa's turn to give a quizzical look and a raised eyebrow. "I mean, I have to be honest with you, and I hope this doesn't make you feel weird, but..." She paused and Melissa leaned in closer, not even realizing that she was hanging on Leigh's every word. She didn't understand why, but this woman she barely knew understood her in a way no one else ever had.

Leigh looked her deep in her eyes and said softly, almost in a whisper, "John knows me in ways I can't even explain. He knows my body and what I want better than I do. He has a power over me that I..." she trailed off.

Melissa realized she was holding her breath. She felt warm all over. Images flashed in her mind, of the two of them together, of Leigh's face in ecstasy, John's arms around her, his fingers in her hair. To her surprise, she wasn't disgusted, she was turned on. She blushed and looked away.

"That's...nice, I guess." What a stupid thing to say. Here Leigh was pouring her heart out, trying to help, and that's the best she could come up with? "I'm glad you have that, and I kinda wish I had it, too, but it's just not gonna happen."

Leigh smiled, but Melissa could see sadness behind it. She understands. She gets it. She sighed and looked away. Melissa could see that she was thinking, but she didn't know what.

"Listen," Leigh said, softly. She paused, and the whole apartment fell quiet. Suddenly Melissa realized that John had been gone for a lot longer than she'd anticipated he would. She had even forgotten that he lived there, that he might have walked in on their conversation.

Leigh went on. "I can prove it to you. You have to trust me." Their eyes met and for a few seconds, Melissa didn't breathe.

Softly, Melissa whispered "I trust you." And gave Leigh a small smile.

Leigh reached across the table and took her hand and returned the smile.

"Go take a shower," she told Melissa. "Go take a shower, relax, I'll be here waiting when you're ready."

What did I just get myself into?

--------------------------------

The second the door to the office closed, Leigh sprung into action. She grabbed her phone and texted John to come in and she ran into the bedroom to get ready. She hopped in the shower quickly while Melissa was still unpacking and trying to figure out what she'd just agreed to. While she washed herself, she heard the beep of the alarm signaling John's return, and she smiled. This is going to happen.

By the time John made it into the bedroom, she was already out of the shower and drying herself off. She blew right past him and got dressed. It was important to strike a balance; she couldn't wear anything that would make Melissa turn and run, but this was a threesome after all; not a time to be subtle. Tonight's mantra. She chose a pair of black boy-short panties (sexy and one of John's favorites, but not something that'd make Melissa uncomfortable), and a matching bra. She threw on the dress she'd worn for dinner and scrambled back into the living room. As she left, she turned to John and kissed him on the cheek. "You're welcome," she whispered with a smile. He gave her ass a soft grab and mouthed "Thank you" as she closed the door. She could hear Melissa still in the shower as she walked by and returned to the table.

--------------------------------

He quickly hopped in the shower and tried to collect his thoughts. "Ok, just stay calm," he told himself. "Leigh's got this covered. She's going to set it all up, all you have to do is not screw it up." Easier said than done.

There wasn't much water pressure, but he quickly washed himself, the warm water and steam relaxing him. The real challenge in the moments leading up to one of these was not to let you head get ahead of the situation, to not get worked-up imagining what it'll be like and, as a result, keeping yourself from enjoying what it's like right then. This build-up, this anticipation, it was sexy in its own right, and he wanted to enjoy it. But the images of past threesomes, the way Leigh looked with another woman's lips on her neck, her breasts bouncing from his thrusts while her tongue lapped at another woman's pussy...Stop, stop, focus.

He'd had a thing for Melissa for a long time, and to be fair, when it started, it was more than a little taboo. 16 isn't exactly a baby, but for a college sophomore, it's definitely too young. By the time John would have felt comfortable trying something, they went through a long period when one or the other was with someone else, and neither was the type to cheat. There was some text and email flirting that never went anywhere after that before it was clear to both of them that it would never happen. By then his pestering about her puritanical, irrational positions on sex were part amusement, part instruction, and a little prurient pleasure, but he never imagined he'd get to take advantage of any changes that he was able to cause. He'd always enjoyed visualizing what it would be like to hook up with Melissa, see her naked and now...

And now Leigh was going to give him his chance. GOD he loved his fiancée. How many women would put so much into getting their man a night with a younger woman and see it as doing something for herself?! Most would be threatened to even imagine that their boyfriend or husband sometimes THOUGHT about other women. He had to smile at that thought, as he turned off the shower and stepped out. For all her insecurities, she was secure in one thing: that no 'other woman' was going to change how he felt about her, that no nice pair of tits, no tight pussy, no sweet ass would make him forget her tits, her pussy or her ass. They were always going to be the ones he wanted, the ones that made his mouth water and his hands shake, even when that mouth and those hands were touching another woman.

He heard the office door open and he got quiet. He heard footsteps heading towards the kitchen, and he knew the moment was getting close. He quickly dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and sat down on the bed to wait.

--------------------------------

Leigh had been sitting at the table for a few minutes before Melissa emerged. She was wearing pajamas, but she still looked pretty. She smiled at Leigh as she walked back to the table.

"Is John back?" she asked awkwardly.

"Don't worry about John," Leigh said as she waved her hand. Melissa laughed, and Leigh continued. "This isn't about John." Ok, so that was a lie, but it was the first one she'd told all night, the last she planned to tell, and it was a little one.

Melissa laughed and took a seat at the table. "So...now what?"

Leigh smiled. "Well, first, I will make clear that you can stop this whenever you want. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Ok, that's good, but...what are we doing?" Melissa was clearly getting anxious, now as the time to just put all the cards on the table.

"I want to show you what you're missing. I want to show you how good it can be if you're willing to let go of your discomfort and your hang-ups. I want to give you a night where you can see what I'm so lucky to have. Can I do that for you?"

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers