Mellow Yellow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly put my tongue beetween her inner lips and tasted Melinda. She was already very wet and the taste was so pleasant, so sexy that it aroused me far more than any other pussy I had tasted. I gently moved my tongue up and down in that narrow little groove. Melinda went bananas, if I may use the expression. She screamed: "Don't stop!" That was something I had no intention of doing. Finally she came and, when she stopped coming, she panted: "Hanna was right. It's so good. Do it again"

I crawled up and placed my pecker in her tight slit. Melinda went rigid on me again and said: "The Vaseline is on the night table. Let me put it on."

"Melinda, from what I've seen, you don't need it." I was moving Mr. Stuffy up and down that little V and Melinda started to relax and enjoy. Melinda was so wet from my tongue and her own wetness that this would be all we would need. When I was sure that I had gotten the tip wet enough, I moved the tip down her inner lips and found what Mr. Stiffy was looking for. Man, was Melinda ever tight. I had to push in a little and then pull out and then push in a little and out. This looked like it was working and I slowly worked my pecker in.

Melinda said "It's like I've died and gone to heaven. Paul, you're so good. I want all of you." No more orders for Vaseline.

As my exploration of the mysterious Orient went in deeper and deeper, I discovered fascinating things about Melinda. Ted was right, you could feel the cervix on an oriental woman. Mrs. Nguyen wasn't tight enough to feel that. Besides, Mrs. Nguyen spent so much time bouncing up and down that I never could feel much of her. The other fascinating discovery was that the narrow V of Melinda's inner lips rubbed the upper part of the shaft as it went in and out. This woman was doing a number on both ends of my pecker. As I backed out and then slowly explored even deeper, I wondered how I could stand this. Every time Melinda would come, she would tighten around me and tease my pecker even more. Finally, I managed to get it all in without going off myself. Melinda's head was rolling from side to side and she was saying: "It only gets better and better."

I waited a minute so I wouldn't come myself and then I started to pump a little bit. I just had to feel those tight pussy lips rubbing along my shaft. Little did I know that those light lips were also massaging Melinda's clitoris and driving her even more crazy. I started moving in and out faster and faster and Melinda was screaming like a lunatic. I didn't care because her cervix was rubbing my tip and I was going crazy. Finally, I came myself and it was like no orgasm I had had before. It was protracted and it was all over my body. I think everything on me was twitching when I came.

When I finally pulled out, I was still hard. Melinda reached for the Kleenex, placed one between her legs and wiped me clean. Melinda was always well prepared. We just lay beside each other with my arm under her neck and her hand holding my dick.

Finally, Melinda broke the silence. "Hanna told me it would be good but I really had no idea how good it would be."

"Melinda, was it good enough to try again?"

"Paul, I'm exhausted and you've left me quite satisfied. Just don't leave me now. Please stay with me all night."

I stayed with Melinda that night and many nights after that. In fact, we are still together and married. Everything she knows about sex, she learned from me. It's fair to say that Melinda was a much more attentive student than Mrs. Nguyen. Remember that slogan, "Once you've tried Black, you never go back." Mine is: "Now I've tried Yellow, I'm always her fellow." I'll keep you posted.

To Be Continued...

12