Mellow Yellow Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begged Charles to let me up so I could smother him with as many kisses as he had planted on me. I wanted to taste his willie that had been tickling my back for 15 minutes. Instead of letting me turn over, Charles grabbed me by my hips and pulled my bum into the air.

"My God, woman. You're so slim you hardly have any hips. This will make things difficult."

On one hand, I was overjoyed that Charles had such confidence that he was now taking charge of our sex. On the other hand, I dreaded the thought that Charles might try to put his willie in my bum and sodomize me. Chinese women love to screw but sodomy is not part of our sexual culture. I was ready to scream "Stop", even if it would not be good for Charles' still fragile ego. Fortunately, Charles' willie glided past my bum and stopped on the outside of my outer lips. Charles wanted to do what you and Paul call a doggie.

Charles held his willie with one hand and parted my lips with his other hand. I was seeing all this upside down from the position my head was in. Absolutely fascinating. This was the first time that a man had ever screwed me from behind and I had a front-row seat to the show. I knew that Charles had also never done a doggie before so it was a first for both of us. The novelty of a first for us both made me feel like a virgin again, if you will forgive me quoting Madonna. Well, if I had picked up Manuel, I would have had a virgin that night as well.

My thoughts on our mutual virginity were interrupted by the enormous pressure in my vagina as I felt as Charles' huge willie enter me. It was pressure that I would describe as almost hurting. I hadn't felt anything like this since my Léo deflowered me, years ago in Canada. Again, I wanted to scream "Stop!" Why was I feeling like this? It wasn't for lack of lubrication. I had a wet beaver since my flight left Hong Kong in anticipation of this moment. Charles had properly prepared me and turned me on. I was so wet that the sheet was becoming damp around my thighs. I was begging for his enormous willie. No, it was not my fault that I was uncomfortable; it was the new position we were trying. You should have warned me, Mei-Ling, that a woman is much tighter when she has sex in the doggie position. Since a yellow woman is normally tight, Charles must have thought that I disappeared down there.

Charles must have sensed my discomfort as he withdrew, saying: "Susan, am I getting this right? Are you relaxed? You feel tighter than ever."

I had to build up Charles' confidence and make him continue: "No, don't stop Charles. It's wonderful. (OK, I am getting comfortable with lying these days) Just slide your willie in slowly so I can feel every centimeter."

Charles started to push again and this time, there was less discomfort. In fact, it was starting to feel very good indeed. Charles slid his willie in as far as before and then withdrew a little. This seemed to open me a little more and he slid in his willie a little more. I thought I would feel the pain again as Charles forced his way in me deeper and deeper but I only felt the delicious full, spread apart feeling that his enormous willie always gave me. I felt the top ridge of his willie pass my cervix and hit my G-spot. I gasped and I think I screamed in orgasm.

Charles stood his ground and then continued working his willie further inside me and spreading me apart until I was completely impaled on his lance. Charles began the rhythm that I was by now familiar with. He withdrew most of his willie and then slid it back in me slowly. As I stretched a little, Charles picked up the pace and shortened his strokes. Then, he reached underneath his willie and touched my exposed clitoris. I exploded in orgasm again. I must have tightened so much that Charles came at the same time as me. I just don't know how long my orgasm lasted, maybe minutes. I just became aware of Charles' breathing returning to normal and his willie starting to soften within me.

Charles finally pulled out his willie from me. I watched this fascinating operation. I think it is amazing how much willie I can fit inside me. As Charles tip fell out, a string of sperm still connected we two lovers. Finally it snapped and the slimy feel of the string on my thigh was all I had left of Charles. The show was over. I rolled over and faced my lover for the first time since undressing. I had tears in my eyes, not from my initial pain but from the joy of being reunited and having great sex again. I hadn't lied to my lover that night. The doggie sex was wonderful. I was so exhausted, emotionally and physically, that I fell asleep as soon as I closed my tear-stained eyes. I had no need to count sheep, or doggies, to fall asleep.

I slept well in Charles' arms that night. I used to think that I was too short or Charles was too tall. Now that I see how well we fit together when we are sleeping, I think that we are exactly right for each other. Mei-Ling, that was the first time that we spent a whole night together. In fact, it was the first time that I slept with any man. The opportunity never arose with Léo. As for the others, either I left as soon as it was over or they left without having to be asked. Perhaps casual sex is not as good as sex when in love? I can't say for sure but I never wanted to sleep with any man, other than Léo. That night, I was a well-fucked woman, very much in love and at peace in my lover's arms.

The next morning, I got out of bed before Charles and I drew a bath for myself. I suddenly realized that I hadn't taken a bath since I left Canada. Mei-Ling, please don't think that my personal hygiene has slipped since my student days. My apartment is so small that there is only room for a shower stall. A bath would be a rare luxury for me. As I was relaxing in the tub, I realized that I was soaking Charles' precious fluids from inside me. I was sad that I could not keep them forever to remind me of his presence.

Charles entered the bathroom and asked if he could shave while I was bathing. I looked up and he was completely naked. Charles' willie was flaccid but it still dangled well below his testicles. I motioned to Charles to come over and to kneel by the tub. I climbed partly out and kissed his willie. I breathed in our combined smells on his unwashed willie. I almost had the urge to lick the tip like an ice cream cone. Maybe by the end of the week, we will be so familiar that I can do something like that. It is so good to have Charles so close even if it is only for a week.

The Internet café is closing and I must now send off this letter. I will write more about our vacation, Mei-Ling, as soon as I can.

Aloha my dear friend
Sui-Beng

I closed the letter and leaned back in my chair. I pondered how long it had been since Melinda and I had been on a holiday. Now, if I arranged baby-sitting for Tanya and called up our travel agent for tickets to Hawaii...

12