Mellow Yellow Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no way of knowing what was going on in Patient C.’s head, or what was happening between his legs, except by monitoring his rate of breathing, which was increasing in frequency. I decided to check on how the object of my therapy was progressing, so I reached down and unbuckled the belt of Patient C.’s trousers. As I carefully undid the zipper, I gauged my success by the difficulty caused by the huge bulge that lay within Patient C’s trousers. Consequently, it was no surprise to me when I slid my hand into Patient C.’s briefs and seized hold of his erect member. It was long, it was hard and it throbbed as my hand gripped it gently.

(Slide 15) Here is another rule that I require my therapists to follow. “Handle the Willie with care.” One reason why I reject every Caucasian female who applies for a post at my clinic is that they have no idea how to take a willie to hand. They seem to think that a willie is like a cutlet of meat, to be pounded into submission. No wonder that I encounter in my practice so many white willies that are as soft and pliable as filet mignon.

For the types of therapy I had in mind, I would require a more comfortable operating theatre, so I suggested that Patient C. and I move to the bedroom. Actually, Patient C. had little choice in this matter as I had my hand firmly around his willie. Under such circumstances, a patient will willingly follow his therapist. Once in the bedroom, I removed Patient C.’s remaining garments and undergarments.

With the patient lying comfortably on the bed, I began an oral sex technique that Ms. Tang terms the Blow-Job. I discovered how valuable this oral technique is in treating penile dysfunction with the very first therapy I administered to Patient C. Given its effectiveness with this patient, I intended to repeat the treatment, thus rebuilding the patient’s confidence. I was engaged in this endeavour when Patient C. asked: “Can I do the same to Miss Lotus Blossom?”

This pleased me to a great extent. Not only had Patient C. gotten his willie up but he was now taking initiative. However, I was not about to let go of the fantasy. I removed Patient C.’s willie from my mouth, stood up and slowly dropped my miniskirt and my minimalist knickers. Coyly keeping my muffy partially out of Patient C.’s view, I said: “Miss Lotus Blossom’s pussy will pleasure your tongue for an extra cost of HK$ 200. I suggest that this is a bargain. Miss Lotus Blossom’s pussy has the reputation of being a tasty gourmet dish. If you accept this price, please pay after the lay.”

Patient C. eagerly agreed so I mounted Patient C. in the reverse direction, placing my muffy within tongue range. I inserted Patient C.’s willie back in my mouth as far as I could, given its size. Patient C. forcefully grabbed me around the hips and thrust his tongue into my pussy, neatly parting my labia majora. Miss Lotus Blossom promised that Patient C.’s tongue was to be pleasured but I quickly realized that the pleasure was to be also mine. From previous therapy, I knew that Patient C. could apply his tongue to pussy with great effect. I didn’t realize that mutual cunnilingis doubles the intensity and pleasure of the oral experience. As my lips went up and down Patient C’s willie just next to its flaring tip, Patient C. ran his tongue simultaneously between my labia minora right to the edge of my swollen clitoris. No matter what action I performed on his willie, Patient C did the same to my pussy. It was almost as if I was performing oral sex on myself. It was quite unprofessional of me but Patient C.’s tongue touched my clitoris and raised me to orgasm at the exact moment that my tongue slipped and licked his willie-tip.

(Slide 16) This is my senior therapist, Ms. Tang, demonstrating the recommended therapeutic method of performing mutual cunnilingis with one of our clients. Note the detached look of the professional. Ms. Tang is solely concerned with the patient’s willie and her own pleasure is merely secondary to her work. Of course, for this demonstration, Ms. Tang did not prepare herself with a finger job, as I had on the tube.

Fortunately for me, my mouth was stuffed so full of willie that no screams of pleasure could possibly escape my lips. I don’t know how the quivering of my body escaped Patient C.’s notice. When I finally ceased my orgasm, I removed Patient C.’s willie from my mouth and informed him that he should now prepare himself for the exquisite pleasure of Miss Lotus Blossom’s lay.

(Slide 17) This is Patient C.’s willie in the flaccid state. (Slide 18) Now, this is the same willie in the erect state. I sense from the response of my distinguished colleagues that you are all as impressed with Patient C.’s member as I was when I encountered this magnificent specimen on my initial, successful attempt at therapy. I had assumed that, having performed my therapeutic techniques often upon Patient C’s willie, that I would not encounter the same insertional difficulties as I experienced during my first treatment of Patient C. I can only assume that the absence of therapy over such an extended period had resulted in the sexual dimensions of the therapist, me in this case, shrinking to their original tight dimensions.

Therefore, I suggest the following to all professional therapists in this field: Keep in training, especially if heavy-duty willies such as Patient C.’s present themselves for treatment. Before attempting to treat such an industrial willie, I suggest that the therapist purchase a dildo of equivalent dimensions to the patient. These are readily available in any large city. Furthermore, I would suggest the purchase of several smaller size dildos in stages up to the largest size of willie the therapist may encounter in her practice. Work up to willies of the size you see in this slide and you will surely avoid the difficulties I encountered during my early research.

The moment I started to insert Patient C.’s huge willie inside me was the moment I realized how completely out of practice I was with Patient C. The pain can be excruciating initially as the out-of-practice therapist is stretched to her limits and often beyond. Fortunately, I was fully lubricated from my planning and preparation prior to therapy and from Patient C’s super-talented tongue running up and down within my pussy.

Despite what I thought would be a formidable obstacle to achieving coitus and, thus, effecting a cure for Patient’s relapse, I managed, by placing all my weight on Patient C.’s willie to effect entry. The effectiveness of Chinese female sexual technique depends on skill and finesse in determining erogenous zones. However skilled my therapists are at this, I always advise them that there are situations when brute force is the sole solution to an impediment to coitus.

A popular doctor is always stretched to her limits. The girth of the magnificent specimen I showed you spread my innards apart so that I was truly stretched to my limits. I believe that the only thing that saved me from serious injury was the extra services ordered up by Patient C. Had my patient anticipated that his therapist would be out of shape and encounter difficulty? I had no time to ponder this question because, to my surprise, the further I inserted Patient C’s willie, the more pleasurable the enormous object became within me.

Of course, there is no reason why a proficient therapist should not enjoy her work. My therapists are advised to express their enjoyment to the patient as part of the therapy, whether it is the initial treatment or emergency treatment for relapse. (Slide 19) Therefore, I admonish my therapists with the following motto “Express your enjoyment,” as I was expressing mine vocally at that moment. Sending positive feed back, such as “It’s hard as steel” or “That’s awesome, baby” will encourage the patient to recovery.

I started to rise and fall upon Patient C.’s stomach, sending waves of that full feeling surging up through my abdomen. As my jumping up and down on Patient C. increased in tempo, I unfortunately lost all sense of reality. The surges of pleasure generated by each plunge of the willie into my interior seemed to turn my mind off from anything but my own pleasure. I completely forgot that I was in the middle of a fantasy for Patient C.’s benefit. I was supposed to be Miss Lotus Blossom, the greatest slut in all Hong Kong, paid for her work and coldly calculating how many extras to add on to the client’s bill at the end of the session. No, Patient C’s willie had reduced me to a pure hedonistic woman in search of the climax of the Millenium.

Instead of trying to shag off the customer as quickly as possible so as to rush to the next appointment as a real professional would, I was determined to keep Patient C.’s willie as erect as possible for as long as possible. I was so engrossed by my own pleasure that I never noticed that one strap of the garter belt was loose and slapping my thigh in time to my antics on Patient C.’s abdomen. I also didn’t notice that I was emitting very unprofessional screams of ecstasy, as was Patient C., albeit in a lower register. Nobody would doubt that Dr. Wu was providing her patient with the ride of his life and Dr. Wu was not faking her orgasm.

When I came, I felt that my whole interior was being twisted and tightened like a dishrag wrung dry of its moisture. This tightening of my interior muscle structure was what finally caused Patient C. to achieve his orgasm. Despite my own preoccupation with the interior of my own body or perhaps because of it, I felt Patient C’s willie pulsating as he filled my interior with his male essence. I felt such joy at my own success and unity with my patient that it triggered a full orgasm in my own body. I shuddered and shook like a lion dancer at the Chinese New Year.

I arose to remove Patient C’s huge willie. I felt the bulbous head slide past my cervix, triggering a few more spasms in my body. Finally, the willie popped out with a loud sucking sound. An enormous gush of liquid rolled like a torrent down both my thighs, causing the loose fishnet stockings to stick to my skin. I realized that Patient C had been telling me the truth. He had not had coitus with Ms. S and had saved well over a month of his essence for me. I was about to go to the bathroom and clean up this mess, as I thought a professional woman should, when Patient C. grabbed my arm. “That was so delightful Miss Lotus Blossom. I’ll never go near any woman but you ever again.”

I was so taken aback by Patient C.’s testimonial to my skills that I dressed hurriedly and left, lest I allow my emotions burst forth in a completely unprofessional manner. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to demand the HK$ 200 I was promised for the taste test of my pussy. I even neglected to put my panties back on. I must have accidently kicked them under the bed in my enthusiasm to get to work on Patient C.’s willie. Well, if the cleaning lady found those under Patient C.’s bed, I suppose that he would gain great face in the woman’s eyes.

As I left the apartment of Patient C., a couple exited the next apartment simultaneously. The woman was middle-aged, plump, with saggy boobies and a sour disposition. The man had kept most of his youthful looks and even looked a little sexy to me. He gave me a sly look and a little wink. The woman took one horrified look at me, presuming me to be a real Kowloon hooker. I suppose that, never having encountered the real thing, she assumed my English was abysmal and that, even if I had a rudimentary understanding of her language, her thoughts were sublime beyond my understanding. The woman looked down her nose at me and exclaimed:

“Well, I do declare. Now we know who was making all those hideous noises in the next apartment. That Mr. C. must be a total reprobate, shagging a coloured woman. I always knew that the man was perverted, living alone as he does. Nigel, don’t look at that Chink tart unless you want me to chop off your useless willie with a blunt instrument and stuff the wet end in your mouth. Let’s get on this elevator.”

Apparently, the woman was a typical example of the Caucasian female and not without a little racial prejudice as well. I identified Nigel as my second victim of PMS-d and future patient. The symptoms were obvious in his reticence to speak and he had sufficient causal factors in the pussy-whipping I had just witnessed. I decided to do see if my theories about Chinese women would work equally well on Nigel. Quickly, I checked the number of their apartment and then entered the same elevator before the doors closed. The elevator was crowded so I was able to get close to Nigel on the way down. I stood on the other side from the female and gave Nigel a few snuggles, as well as putting my hand inside his jacket. When the couple left the elevator, I noticed that Nigel now had a bow-legged gait, characteristic of a Caucasian male trying to walk with an erection.

Of course, I could not be diverted from concentrating upon my rehabilitation of Patient C.’s willie. I turned Nigel over to my colleague, Faye Tang, as well as all the personal information I was subsequently able to gather from Old Ang and Patient C. Ms. Tang reported that I had, indeed, found another PMS-d sufferer but she was able to quickly effect a cure. Nigel subsequently told me that he received “the shag of his lifetime ” at Faye Tang’s hands, or rather at her tight little snatch. I subsequently used the Faye/Nigel encounter as a data point in the development of my theories.

As I rode the tube back to my flat, I was so exhausted and sexually satisfied that I thought I might fall asleep and miss my station. I suppose that what kept me awake was the puddle of sticky liquid forming between my bum and my trench coat. and the many thoughts racing through my head. First and foremost, my new discoveries in sex therapy required that I share them with the world. I was determined to publish my findings in scientific journals. Secondly, I determined at that point that I would establish a clinic and a dedicated corps of Chinese women who would devote their lives to straightening white willies and to the cure of PMS-d in Caucasian males. Finally, I had to find a good dry cleaner to take care of the mess gathering inside my trench coat.

That, esteemed colleagues, concludes my presentation on the manner in which I first encountered and cured relapse.

( )

As Dr. Wu completed her address the audience broke out into tumultuous applause. Dr. Wu smiled, stepped aside from the podium and gave a small, graceful bow. The academics and practitioners shook off their reserve and rose to their feet in standing ovation, as she stepped off the stage and walked to the back of the auditorium. The applause died and the academics settled into their seats. The next paper would be, unfortunately, a typical dry presentation. Their backs were now turned away from Dr. Wu so they had no opportunity to see the tall Englishman embrace the petite woman. The audience had no way of observing the Englishman’s trousers beginning to bulge in a practical tribute to Dr. Wu’s methods.

12