Mellow Yellow Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I see that you were successful at making my hard drive work. Does that mean I’m cured already? Is that all there is to it?”

“No, Patient 8086. I will now initiate another procedure which will insure that your hard drive remains booted up.” Tina tried to remember the basic procedures from the Sex Therapy Manual that Dr. Wu had written for use at the Institute. Chapter 4, The Blowjob, leapt to Tina Yin’s mind. Tina took off her thick lenses and placed them beside those of Patient 8086. She became exceedingly horny that she was about to implement Dr. Wu’s teachings.

As per the standard procedure in the Manual, Tina tried to put her small hand around the shaft of Patient 8086’s willie but her thumb wouldn’t touch her forefinger. Her hand shook slightly as she drew Patient 8086’s willie to her mouth. Her nose detected a musky male scent than made even more liquid gush over her thighs. This was the first willie that Tina ever had the chance to put in her mouth. She prayed her shaking hand wouldn’t jerk off her patient before she could proceed to Chapter 7 in the Manual, The Lay.

Patient 8086’s willie tasted slightly salty but pleasant as Tina’s tongue glided around the shaft and up to the tip. The Manual gave explicit instructions as to how the therapist should lick the shaft of the willie while not touching the tip. Only after 3 minutes of licking was the tip was to be inserted into the mouth. Tina followed the Manual obediently and inserted the object in her mouth, after the requisite licking. As the ridge of Patient 8086’s willie moved over her tongue, Tina felt as if she were swallowing a durian whole. The willie filled her mouth, stretched her lips and triggered a slight gag reflex at the back of her throat. Tina elected to skip Manual Section 4.2, Deep Throating.

Removing the willie from her mouth, Tina announced: “Are you ready to merge your files with me, 8086? It appears as if your hard drive is now fully booted up.”

“But, Nurse Tina, it has come to my attention that all the therapists in this clinic are Asian and of different races than my people. When my company makes anything, I ensure that it’s completely incompatible with the products of other companies. Isn’t it the same with people from different races? I mean, it’s only logical that Asian female parts aren’t hardware-compatible with American male parts? Weren’t we made so we won’t be able to merge.”

Tina laughed. “Is that why you ignored the other therapists? You thought that their sexual hardware was incompatible with your willie? I assure you that my yellow pussy is 100% compatible with your white willie, Patient 8086. A Chinese woman is a true plug and play device. Not only that, you will discover, while merging your white willie with my yellow pussy, that my Chinese-made operating system has no bugs, unlike the operating systems of Caucasian females. Please allow me to demonstrate.”

Finally, Patient 8086 found a woman who talked in terms he could understand. Tina Yin unzipped her uniform and let it drop to the ground, liberating her firm, round melon-like breasts. Free of her uniform’s confines, they rose and fell on her chest with every breath, now increasing with frequency.

Patient 8086 stared at Tina’s ample body. Yes, everything was exactly in place as on a white woman but, indefinably more sexy. Tina’s breasts seemed firmer than a white woman’s. That wasn’t it. Then Patient 8086 spotted the bald beaver and firm, tight pussy lips under her rounded stomach. Yes, the patient and his therapist were hardware-compatible.

Tina knelt astride Patient 8086’s legs but a poke of a willie-tip below her navel informed Tina that wouldn’t work. “Practices and Procedures” recommended kneeling for the horsie position but Tina realized that only the Chinese squat would work with a willie this big and a woman of her stature. Yes, the Chinese squat brought tall male and short female hardware into perfect alignment. Tina parted her stiff pussy lips and placed Patient 8086’s willie inside her pussy. Application of slight downward pressure brought no results.

Despite her hefty external dimensions, Tina’s internal dimensions were as tight, probably even tighter than that of any Chinese woman. Tina was as blessed sexually as was her patient but it was definitely a mixed blessing with a pussy so tight trying to fit in a willie this big. Tina applied her full weight to the tip of 8086’s willie, feeling momentary discomfort as the tip spread the circumference of her vagina apart.

“Are you encountering system problems with the merge, Nurse Tina?”

“Can I explain the problem in these terms, Patient 8086. It’s as if we are trying to place a 1.525 Meg file on a 1.44 Meg disk. The only solution is to compress the file.”

Compress Tina Yin did, forcing Patient 8086’s willie further and further up into her interior being. To her surprise, the huge willie became more and more comfortable the further she pushed it up into her interior, aided by the copious lubrication she was producing. As Patient 8086’s bulbous willie tip touched her G-spot, it triggered an orgasm. Wave after wave of orgasm surged through Tina’s body. So what if it would be over quickly and Patient 8086 would be on his way back to America.

Tina closed her narrow eyes. Patient 8086 was so much more enjoyable if she couldn’t see him. She let the wonderful feelings envelop her body and mind. Every time his willie rubbed her G-spot, it would trigger another spasm of joy that surged from her pussy outwards to her extremities, lighting flames in her head. Yes, there was nothing more glorious than sex.

The spasms ceased and the flames became extinguished. She opened her eyes. Patient 8086 was staring at the ceiling as if nothing had happened. His big willie was still rock hard and forcing her hips apart, the round tip pushing the end of her cunt up into her intestines. Tina couldn’t believe his indifference. She got up, Patient 8086’s willie making a muffled pop upon exit. Tina hopped off the table and stared at her patient’s willie in disbelief.

“You’re still tumescent, Patient 8086. Didn’t you find my Chinese-made hardware and programming to your satisfaction? Or did I cause your program to perform an illegal operation? It appears as if your program isn’t responding.”

“Was I supposed to initiate a program on my side of our connection?”

Tina shook her head. Either Patient 8086 had tremendous staying power or he was exactly what the other therapists said he was, the world’s biggest, most clueless nerd. Probably, Dr. Wu and Yang Kunyan were correct. This guy really didn’t know how to do it. The Practices and Procedures Manual contained zero information as to what to do in a situation like this. Tina decided that the best approach was to improvise. She closed the Manual and tossed it carelessly amidst her essential oils.

“Please come with me Patient 8086 and we’ll run a utility on your willie that will terminate your program properly. It’s called making love. Apparently you’ve never been programmed to make love. It’s time to upgrade your software, Patient 8086.”

Tina led Patient 8086 by the willie over to the bed. She lay down on her back and motioned to her patient to lie down beside her. How do nerds make love? The best way to describe nerdly lovemaking is to listen in as Bill Gates and Tina Yin work their way through their problem solving seminar:

“Now, Nurse Tina, what do you call this particular module of the making love program?”

“This module is termed foreplay. Just imagine it as the signaling protocol between a dialup modem and the server. There are certain actions to establish a proper handshake. First, we must kiss and you must respond to my kisses.”

“Did I execute the kissing module correctly, Nurse Tina?”

“Yes, Patient 8086 but don’t breathe through your mouth when it’s kissing mine. You’re making me dizzy. Now, I’ll demonstrate the use of the tongue as a sub-module of kissing.”

“Is that the extent of merging data, Nurse Tina?”

“No, it’s merely the end of the signaling protocol. Place your tongue cursor on each button on my chest top, Patient 8086. That will enable my operating system to prepare for a file merge. Slowly rub your tongue cursor over each button. Ohhhh yessss, Patient 8086. Now move your cursor down my body and between my legs. Have you found my USB port, Patient 8086?”

“Yes, but I’ve found something even more interesting. I believe that what you term your USB port is usually obscured by fuzzy logic on white women.”

“Don’t put the cursor on my USB port just yet. That’s it, drag and click up and down my thighs. Now, insert your tongue cursor in the USB port and drag and click the substances you find emanating from the pussy core.”

“AMMMA AMMMA, AMMMA.”

“Don’t actualize your sound card at the same time as your cursor. That is causing the conflicts you now experience. Concentrate on the button at the top of my USB port. That’s it. Double click, no, triple click, no quadruple click. AAAAIIIYYYEEE. Yes, that’s another icon that will execute my orgasm program.”

“Can you find your joystick between your own legs? Would you please insert your joystick into my USB socket? That will allow you entry to the second level of this game.”

“Is my joystick supposed to be so swollen and firm? I’ve never seen it like this. Are you sure that your essential oils haven’t caused an allergic reaction?”

“Now, place your main cursor between the two vertical graphical outlines where you see fuzzy logic on white women. Pressing the cursor between the vertical frames should cause the outlines to recede, revealing the second level of this game.”

“Oh yes, I’ve entered the second level, Nurse Tina. Do you need more available space on my hard drive?”

“Yes, Patient 8086. Please overwrite all sectors from the previous execution. I need all available space on the hard drive. That’s it. Yes, you’re erasing all previous data. you’re rewriting my registry now.

“It appears to me as if you are applying a compression program with great results.”

“All right, patient 8086. I want you to begin to increase your connection speed while modulating your RAM frequency. That’s it. Faster now.”

“But, Nurse Tina, my RAM is signaling that it’s about to download a large file into your RAM cache.”

“Oh yes, Patient 8086, my RAM cache is freeing up space for your download. Yes, I can feel the data being transferred. My operating system is about to execute my orgasm. AAIIIIYYEEE.!!!!!!”

The two nerds lay together in each other’s arms, trying to breathe normally again, despite the perspiration rolling off their bodies. The “download” trickled through the crack of Tina’s wide bum. That gave her an idea while she had Patient 8086’s attention. Tina got up on her knees with her bum facing towards her patient.

“That was an excellent beta version fuck, Patient 8086. Now I will upgrade your operating system to Service Pack 3. Pay attention and I’ll show you how to find the back door of my Chinese-designed operating system.”

Part 4 – The Job Evaluation

Constantina Yin walked with a slightly bow-legged gait down the hall to the Director’s office. She did her best to ignore her lower parts, sore from the pounding they had taken from Bill Gates’ “hard drive.” Her pussy lips and the crack of her arse were red and chapped from tightly clamping Patient 8086’s willie as he furiously thrust in and out at warp speed. Any discomfort Tina felt was more than compensated by the relaxing warmth of multiple orgasms that flowed through her body from head to foot. Her round face bore the self-satisfied smile of the well-laid woman. Dr. Wu often bragged about the great sex she had when poked by her husband’s huge white willie. Now, she knew the truth for herself.

Dr. Susan Wu-Burnhamthorpe pored over the extensive notes she took while monitoring Tina Yin from the Quality Control Room. These notes would form the basis for her next academic paper in the Asia-Pacific Journal of Sex Therapy: “Severe Personality Disorders Resulting in Penile Dysfunction - The Nerd.” Susan had doubted inwardly that Tina had the assets, physical and mental, to be a sex therapist. Now, Susan smiled with pride at another successful cure by the newest member of her team of Asian sex therapists. She looked up from her notes at Tina’s knock on the door.

“Come in Su-Ning. I was just thinking about you. I must commend your work with Mr. Gates today. You really aided the Institute maintain its reputation as an innovator in the field of sex therapy, as well as a leading earner of foreign exchange. Would you consider adding some therapy to your duties as office manager? I believe that, thanks to your work with Mr. Gates, we will have a flood of nerds seeking help for their willies in the future. We will provide you with a part-time assistant so you can help with our anticipated nerd caseload. We also accept your recommendation to stock larger sizes of lingerie.”

“Oh Dr. Wu, I would love to continue working with you but Mr. Gates wants me to go to America and be his executive assistant. I will be recruiting Chinese women programmers and, together with Mr. Gates’ company, we will develop the InterFuck. Can you imagine how peaceful the world will become as men all over the world will be able to enjoy sex with a Chinese woman without having to visit the Far East?”

No employee had ever told Susan to “Take this job and shove it.” She didn’t know whether to be angry at Tina’s ingratitude, to cry at the loss of her valuable executive assistant or to be happy that her dream of the InterFuck was about to become a reality. It was a strange experience for a psychiatrist to have to choose from a menu of options.

Part 5 – Bill Gates’ Executive Meeting

Bill Gates’ secretary brought the pot of jasmine tea into the Corporate Board Room. There was obvious grumbling at the CEO’s changes to Board meetings from the caffeine-addicted Vice Presidents. Besides resenting banishment of the boardroom coffee percolator, the entire executive suite was jealous of the rapid rise through the corporate ranks of the cherubic Chinese woman, presently seated at the boardroom table to the CEO’s right. What hold did this recent immigrant from Hong Kong have over Bill Gates? Was his clandestine trip to the Orient in any way connected to her fast-tracked career?

As the secretary filled the porcelain cups and placed one in front of the CEO, it was quite obvious that Bill Gates was a changed man. The beatific smile could only come from a man well-laid the previous night. She had heard rumours that Melinda Gates was three months pregnant so it was strange that her boss was still getting it. The mystery of exactly where Bill Gates was getting it was solved when the secretary detected a game of footsie between her boss and the lady on his right. Bill Gates called the meeting to order.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. The first item on our agenda is the introduction of my new executive assistant, Ms. Constantina Yin.” Bill Gates motioned with his right hand. “Please stand up Ms. Yin. Tina, ahem, I mean Ms. Yin will accompany me on all my business trips over the next six months, as well as acting as liaison officer on the InterFuck Project. Now we will proceed to the next agenda item. The VP Personnel will report on the recruiting drive for Chinese women to program the InterFuck.”

12