Mellow Yellow Next Generation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw my own clothes on the chair without even bothering to fold them. I first put on the pajama top and rolled up the sleeves so my hands were free. Then I put on the bottoms, pulling the drawstrings as tightly as I could so they wouldn't fall to the floor. Finally, I rolled up the legs so that I could walk around. I must have looked a sight, strutting around in pajamas that were several sizes too large. I didn't care. I was beginning a fantasy and, in my mind, assuming the body of Mark.

Well, men don't walk around much in their pajamas; they sleep in them. So, I climbed into bed. I lay there absorbing the male smell while the flannel rubbed my nipples. Koo, I was occupying the same space as Mark occupied the night before. What can I say? It aroused made me. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what it was like to be a man. I imagined a thick, meaty willie pushing aside the crotch of the pajamas and lying along my thigh. I imagined my fantasy willie getting erect and ready to enter a pussy. I reached down to grab my imaginary willie but there was nothing there. All I could find was a wet void between my legs. I came back to reality. I wasn't a man but a woman. I did what any horny woman would do in the same situation. I parted my pussy lips, running my finger up to my clit. It was swollen and throbbing. I inserted my finger into my vagina very slowly, to maximize the thrill of penetration. I palpitated my vagina but my finger was too small. It wasn't giving me the feeling I wanted.

I looked around my room for any straight, stiff object that could do the job I had in mind. Can you believe it, Koo, that I can go to a doctor and ask him to prescribe birth control pills but I'm too shy to buy a dildo in a sex shop? I had nothing to use for a moment such as this. Then I remembered that I keep a candle beside my bed in case the electricity fails. Ever since New South Wales stopped regulating electric power, the lights in Sydney have become quite unreliable, sort of like Australian men are also unreliable.

I was so wet that the thick end of the candle slid easily into my vagina. I worked it in slowly, to maximize the pleasure. Once it was all the way in, I sat up to see how I looked. Koo, it looked exactly as if I had a hard, erect white willie dangling between my legs. I pulled up the pajama bottoms again, being careful to poke my wax willie down one leg, the way I imagined a willie lying along my thigh.

Now, I fell back into fantasizing that I was a man with a willie. I imagined that I just woke up to find that I had an erection. I reached into the pajamas and held my hard willie with my right hand very gently. Koo, I have no idea how a man does himself but I started to lightly stroke my wax willie. That made the candle wiggle and jiggle a little inside me. It felt good, so I grasped the candle a little more tightly and started stroking a little faster. That stimulated me some more to the point where I began to feel the beginning of an orgasm. I put my left hand under the pajama top to play with my breasts.

With the same rhythm I was moving the candle in and out of me, I caressed my breasts and rolled my nipples between my fingers. The more I stroked my wax willie, the more I became excited. I must have hit my G-spot again and again. That candle gave me the best orgasm that I was ever able to give myself. Once I came, I lay on my back with my wax willie still poking out of me between my legs. I tried to drift off to sleep, enveloped in Mark's scent, but I couldn't. Koo, I don't know how a man can sleep when he has an erection. A hard object between the legs is quite uncomfortable.

I reluctantly pulled out the candle that had given me such pleasure and wiped it dry with the crotch of Mark's pajamas. After I returned the candle to the night table, I gave the pajamas another sniff. Now, the musky smell of Mark's willie was combined with that of my own fluids. With that combined stimulant in mind, I rolled on my side and fell asleep, hugging my pillow. I dreamed continuously of Mark. In my dreams, Mark entertained me at dinner, Mark walked with me in the park, holding my hand, and finally, Mark made mad, passionate love to me."

Pamela paused as if this was the end of her story. Allison took advantage of the hiatus in the story to comment.

"So far, Pam, you've stalked your professor, broken into his house, peed in his toilet, robbed him and done yourself with a candle while wearing the man's pajamas. I can't see how this could be called a real relationship. I think it's all your fantasy. The proof of that is that you only have sex with Mark in a dream. In fact, you seem to have more of a relationship with your emergency candle than with your professor."

"No, Koo. We are in a relationship. I'm Mark's mistress now."

(to be continued)

12