Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 03

Story Info
Her forced sexual odyssey continues.
7.5k words
4.54
172.8k
146

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Melody could even obey Daniel's orders to go up to the motel room, his instructions had changed.

"Wait," he said as one of his accomplices was about to open the van door. "I guess it's silly to let her walk across the parking lot in her clothes. We're on the side of town that doesn't call the cops, especially not about a silly little thing like that. Let's give those guys over there a little show."

He pointed across the parking lot, to where a group of four rough-looking construction workers, all black guys, were standing around a utility box, smoking.

"Give me that shirt and those shorts," Daniel said.

They ripped the articles from her. Melody crouched in the van, as naked as the day she was born. One of them slid the door to the van wide open, the side facing the construction workers, who were about 30 feet away.

"Get on out," Daniel said.

Melody hesitated a moment, suddenly paralyzed by the idea of being fully nude in public in broad daylight. Even with having had an HD camera pointed between her spread legs for the last hour or more, she was terrified of the idea of this new kind of exposure.

"Get out and go up to the room or we'll drive over there and let all four of those guys fuck you on the shoulder of the highway. Do not run. Walk slow, with your head held high."

Melody knew he was serious. She felt herself getting out of the van, just doing it before her brain could consider it further. The men in the parking lot just stared in shocked silence. They'd seen some shit, but never a beautiful white girl walking through public completely naked. Melody could feel her face flushing as she saw heads turning in cars stopped at the redlight adjacent to the parking lot. A couple of them honked their horns. She tried to ignore them, walking toward the staircase as if everything were perfectly normal. The little pebbles in the pavement dug into the bottoms of her bare feet. She could hear someone following behind her with the camera, documenting her humiliating ordeal.

The men were whistling and shouting lewd comments now, having gotten over their initial shock. She was terrified of them, of what they could do to her. At the same time, she felt a fresh trickle running down her thigh. She looked down. It wasn't cum. It was her own juice, running perfectly clear, glinting in the sunlight. She hoped the camera wouldn't pick it up.

Behind her, Daniel was calling to the men: "She's a new hooker. We're trying to break her in. Come up to room 206 to try her out." Hearing this, Melody felt something strange. Her heart simultaneously fluttered with indignation at what was being said about her, but also with deep excitement.

She walked up the stairs. The camera guy stayed a few steps below her, to get the best angle of her ass and pussy as she walked. As she rounded the landing to go up the second flight, she saw that the four construction guys were following. She felt light-headed. She was really going to keep getting fucked by complete strangers. Where would it end? What did these men want? Why her? She considered her immediate fate. It wouldn't just be these guys. Daniel had mentioned posting their address to all those people watching online. The reality that she would be spreading her legs for countless more men tonight, letting them enter her and violate her, unprotected if they wanted, suddenly hit her. There would be nothing she could do about it. By the time she got to the room, her pussy was throbbing along to her heartbeat.

When the construction guys entered, followed by her film crew, she was laying on the bed, waiting for them. What else was there for it? She was trembling, but her pussy was ready for them.

They looked rough, and looked at her like they knew what to do with girls like her. With whores. Without an introductory word, they began unbuckling their belts, devouring her with their gazes.

"So this shit completely free?" one of them asked.

"One hundred percent," Daniel said. "She's doesn't deserve to be an earner yet."

That was enough for these guys. They didn't even ask about the camera. They circled around her and began pulling their dicks out.

*

Brian wadded up the soiled paper towel that held his third load of the evening and tossed it in the trash. He kept watching the livestream from the darkened bedroom of his apartment. In this brief post-orgasm window of clarity, the full enormity of what he had done to Melody began to really set in. He was watching her get fucked mercilessly by four black construction workers: her ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth dicks of the day. How many more would there be? It was probably only just getting started. She had woken up this morning and gone to work like it was any other day, putting on a cute dress and putting on makeup to make herself look even more pretty. With dignity and an exclusive, respectable little pussy that she had only ever let one man enter before. But now she was going to give it away to more guys in a single day than even the sluttiest girls do in a lifetime. He had begun an avalanche of dick for her that had no definite end in sight.

In the live chat that accompanied the livestream, he watched the comments pour in, giving the location of the hotel room where they were at. It was an open-invite now. Of course the vast majority of the million plus people watching were too far away to even consider joining in, but many surely weren't. Between the spammed hotel address, more and more pictures of Melody from her regular life were flooding in. People enjoyed posting those. They had found out absolutely everything about her. Had all her info, the names of friends, relatives, everyone. Most of her life history. Her address, her phone number, her email addresses. Where she had gone to school. A YouTube channel she had made. They thought they were helping her achieve her fantasies in some way by exposing all this, but there had to be a sadistic streak in all of them. This was obviously incredibly destructive behavior for a girl to engage in, but they didn't care. She had (they thought) made the initiation, and now they were going to ruin her life for her.

Brian obviously didn't care either. Not really. He had asked himself if he was a psychopath in the refractory period after cumming, but that guilt was already passing. As he watched the pictures of Melody pour in from strangers who wanted to destroy her, he was already horny again. He thought of the millions watching this, of the HD copies of this video being made and spread to sites across the internet, downloaded to hundreds of thousands of different hard drives. It would never even begin to go away. Everywhere Melody ever went again for the rest of her life, she would have to wonder if every guy who gives her a second glance recognized her. If he had an HD video of her doing the most shameful things on earth in his possession. Had HD pictures of her pussy, her asshole, her body covered in cum. It was like she'd never be able to really be dressed again. Never able to close her legs and cover her shame.

He was jerking off again.

*

Melody tried to peak around the torso of the man fucking her mouth to get a glimpse of the new figures standing in the doorway. More people here to use her like a whore. With a jolt, she realized she knew at least one of the newcomers. What was his name...Clyde? Some guy she had gone to highschool with. He was with a few others.

So they had really done it. They had posted all this somewhere people who know her would see it. Perhaps on her Facebook. There had previously been a shred of possibility that that was a lie, but not anymore. It felt like a dream. It couldn't be real.

She realized she knew the other guys too, a little bit. All had gone to highschool with her, though she had never really talked to them. But here they were, grinning, watching her take a huge black cock up her ass while she gagged herself over and over on another. The other two black guys who had fucked her were cleaning up and getting dressed again. They had fucked the shit out of her, for probably 45 minutes or more, taking turns in every one of her holes. None of them had worn condoms. The guy behind her fucked her doggy style in her ass, reaming out her asshole while the hole beneath it leaked the cum of the first two guys down onto the bedsheets. Now the other two were trying to finish, evidently determined to make this hard on her.

Daniel was hooking the laptop up to the TV, to use it as a big screen monitor. There it was. The livefeed of her being spitroasted by two black strangers. Now Daniel switched to a different tab. As the guy fucking her mouth pulled out and unloaded his cum all over her (she suddenly noticed) outstretched tongue, she realized that they were on her Facebook. They were actually logged in as her, somehow, posting as her. With a sickening feeling she realized that they had been posting as her for the last hour or more, posting the shameful pictures they had taken earlier, of her kneeling nude and prostrate before the camera, looking up into it like a wanton slut. She didn't even have to read closely to see what they'd posted. 20-plus variations of the message "I'm a worthless fuckpig who wants to be a slut for life," along with the link to the livefeed and the address of this hotel. She looked at the top of the screen and realized he had her professional LinkedIn page open and was posting the same stuff there as well.

So that was it. Her life was officially ruined. This would be the sole defining act of her life from now on.

When the next dick entered her mouth, one of the guys she'd recognized from highschool, she found herself fellating it with a new attitude. It was as if the confirmation that her life was permanently ruined gave her a new freedom. This was it. She could just let herself be resigned to this fate. As the black guy finally filled her rectum with cum and was soon replaced by another of the guys from the doorway, she just let the degradation flow over her. She felt the two dicks of these guys she just barely knew sawing in and out of her, just treating her as a host for warm, wet holes to get off in. Suddenly she nearly hit an orgasm. Maybe this is what she had needed her whole life. She just had to admit that her deepest, most suppressed desire was to be forcefully and completely degraded, to have all of her autonomy ripped away from her, without having a single say in it.

There were more people in the doorway now, but Melody didn't even try to scan their faces to see if she knew any of them. Surely she did. It didn't matter. This was it. She would fuck every single one of them. Do whatever they wanted. The forced nature of the situation absolved her of blame. She could let them use her body in any way they could imagine, and not feel guilt, right? It wasn't like she had any choice, so she might as well enjoy it. And the fact that she didn't have any choice was maybe the hottest part of all.

More cum, more dicks. Someone was under her now, drilling away at her completely soaked pussy. He had just slid in without the slightest bit of resistance, she was so hot for it. Like a bitch in heat. She heard herself moaning constantly, just an ever-renewed wail of shame and pleasure. She was uttering words, unconsciously, a litany of filth escaping her lips.

"Fuck me," she was gasping, the words punctuated by the thrusts of the guy in her cunt. "Fuck my whore pussy. Cum in it. Make me your bitch."

They did make her their bitch. Over the next half hour Melody tried to, in the back of her mind, keep a mental tally of how many different cocks got into one of her holes. She stopped counting after the 12th. They were switching out every few minutes, usually more than one of them in her at once. It was difficult to keep track.

After the third guy that chose to use her asshole, suddenly Daniel came forward with a small tray with some crushed up powder on it.

"Snort this," he told her. "They're poppers. They'll loosen you up and let your filthy asshole take dick easier. Might make it all feel better too, not that you need help with that, you dumb slut. You were born to take dick, weren't you?"

Melody nodded her agreement and snorted all the powder up without a second thought, cleaning the tray off in seconds like some prostitute doing blow. She felt it trickle through her nasal passages and then down her throat, bringing with it a warm rush to her head. Anything to let the dick in easier. She ground her crotch down against the thrusts of the two guys in her pussy and anus, trying to inspect every millimeter of the length of their cocks by internal feel. Her clit massaged down against the pelvis of the guy beneath her as his dick plunged the entire length of her vagina, from opening to cervix, over and over. She just wanted to drown in dicks. She could already feel her muscles loosening. Her sphincter quit reflexively trying to shut itself off from the invading cocks, and just accommodated, ready for the queued up line of dicks waiting for it.

*

It had been about 2 and a half hours since his prey had been taken to the hotel room. For 2 and a half hours Brian had watched, enthralled, while Melody took dick after dick in a production that was worthy of the highest-budget porno ever made. The only difference was she wasn't getting paid for it.

There had definitely been a noticeable moment at which Melody had begun fucking back, as opposed to merely being fucked. He could see the rational will breaking in her, the succumbing to the primal part of the brain that was partially a mental defense and partially the undertaking of her most shameful, and thus most fulfilling deep desires.

If it had been her secret fantasy to be a slut, she was getting that in spades. So far 38 individual guys had had their way with her pussy or asshole since they'd gotten to the hotel room, and plenty more with her mouth. He'd been counting. Probably a good half of them were guys who knew her and had decided to get in on the action after seeing the social media posts. From what he could tell, only about 12 guys so far had bothered to use a condom. Everyone else gave it to her totally raw.

They had been somewhat reserved at first, patiently waiting their turn and fucking her the way they might fuck their girlfriends. About an hour in that idea went out the window. For the last 20 or so guys they had collectively riled themselves into just treating her like meat. Simply demolishing her. Hardly an instant passed in which she had an empty hole. She was always airtight, stuffed to the brim by a horde of nearly frenzied men who had for probably the first time in their life had all sexual constraints wiped off the table. They were obviously free to do whatever they wanted.

So far the sheer number of waiting guys had kept things relatively uncreative, though. No one had been given enough time to get anything truly weird going. Instead, they simply triple penetrated her as she mostly stayed in the doggy position, fighting for breath whenever she could from the endless onslaught of dick. But boy did they make it count. The guys were all fucking her as deeply as they could, slamming into her holes, just reverse engineering her pussy and rectum. Whatever they had given Melody to snort had evidently done it's job, just allowing her to accept dick after dick. Her pale, smooth and elegant body stood out in great contrast to the sea of hairy flesh swarming over it, all fighting for entry to her warm, hospitable holes. The seeming purity and perfection of her fair skin and fiery red hair in contrast to the vulgarity of the mass that was violating her made the scene look all that much more explicit. Like some princess had been thrown from a tower to be gangraped by a waiting horde of angry peasants.

When he noticed the faces of a few of his and Melody's male co-workers standing in wait in the doorway of the hotel room, he knew that there was no purpose in waiting any longer. He might as well get directly involved in the action he had started.

*

Melody had long ago given up on the idea of protecting any semblance of dignity or autonomy over her body. It was easier to just let it completely wash over her, to submerge herself into the depravity. Dicks had become the totality of her experience. Forget whose they were or where they had been. Whether they were clean. She tasted dick, smelled dick, breathed dick. Dicks were in every one of her holes at all times, usually unprotected, nothing stopping them from rubbing themselves to completion on the wet folds of the interior of her body. Nothing stopping them from unloading their hot, fertile cum deep inside of her, deeper than she'd ever felt anything enter her before, directly onto the opening of her womb. A lot of the guys seemed to enjoy pushing themselves into her as deeply as they could right before ejaculating and then holding themselves there until they'd emptied every last drop, like they'd never been allowed to do it before and now there was no one to tell them no.

Melody was exhilarated in being this for them. For being the absolute fucking whore every guy had always wanted to destroy but had never met. She was finding her final fulfillment in it. She had to. She had to savor it. Once this ended, once this sexual high came crashing down, so would everything else. She couldn't let herself think of the coming devastation of her life. There could only be dick. As long as another guy was fucking her, she didn't have to face her new reality.

She was coated in their discharge - her whole body - covered in cum and her own sweat and the sweat of dozens of men. Nothing but dick. Cum oozed from her pink opening in a thick mess as one spent cock plopped out of her and a fresh one took its place. Inside her. Where nothing could be remotely described as "fresh" now. But that didn't seem to matter to any of them. Maybe it excited them. To fuck this completely used, ravaged pussy, whose only purpose was to help as many men as possible empty a nut. How often would such an opportunity come to them? To fuck a hot, filthy hussy instead of their tame girlfriends and wives. She loved being the hussy. She wanted to just be everyone's hussy for life. There was nothing left. A whore for life.

She didn't know how long she had been fucking, or how many men had used her. Surely dozens. She recognized many of them, but it didn't even make a difference now. She gave them all the same treatment, which was of course utter access to everything she had. When Daniel stepped in to call for a brief intermission of fucking, she suddenly felt vacant, empty. The sudden absence of cock in her felt like the loss of a limb. She instinctively ground her hips in a seeking circle in the air as the last cock pulled out, her pussy looking for something to fuck. But Daniel was calling for a brief lull in the action.

"Alright let's rein things in for a moment," he had announced to the room. There was a general cry of protest. "No, don't worry. Everyone who wants to take a turn is going to get one. But there's no rush. Let's find some other ways to get some use out of this filthy bitch."

He grabbed a handful of wet wipes and tossed them to a couple of the guys next to Melody, where she was now just sitting in a daze on the bed, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Clean her up real quick. Try to get all the sweat and cum off of her. Let's let everyone have another good look at her in her purest state, if she even has one anymore."

The two guys accepted the job with relish, rubbing the wet towels over every inch of her body, frequently replacing them after they became soiled. From her face to her cunt to the spaces between her toes, they wiped her down, clearing away all the cum, sweat, saliva, and other filth that had accumulated on her body. Melody did feel somewhat refreshed, even as some part of her desired for all of that filth to be replenished.