Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her hair gently, tucking it behind her ear. What a mess she'd gotten herself into. However it had really happened. Wherever that slutty, self-destructive side of her was, it was buried deep. She'd only ever been proper and demure in his experience with her. That's why it was so great. It seemed so wrong. He loved that so many people had seen this introverted girl in all her natural glory, had been in her, felt her from the inside. Loved that she wanted to hide it, run from it. She wanted so badly for her pussy to be special again, but it wasn't. And it never could be again. And it made some sadistic urge in him rise to the surface. It made him want to worsen her situation for her. But slowly, and at the right time. He wouldn't have care as much if she'd been an unconflicted, enthusiastic participant. This was hotter. She would hate herself more with every new dick she took, but she wouldn't be able to stop it. He knew she was unassertive and conflicted and confused enough that she would just comply with any sexual propositions, but even if she didn't, no cops would take her seriously. Even if she went to them, which she probably wouldn't. She literally had videos out there of her begging people to rape her. The police would quickly find that she was some weird kink freak and tell her to quit wasting their time. Not to involve them in her fucked up fantasies.

And so the hypothetical dickings would continue unimpeded. The ball just had to get rolling. Once it was, he couldn't wait to see how she would adapt to it. Would she just finally lean into it, once it became consistent and inevitable, knowing it was easier to just sink into her depravity than to continue to try to run from it in futility her whole life?

When the movie finally ended they started making out, gently at first, but soon getting heavier. Finally they started getting sexual. She was on her knees beneath him in front of the couch, blowing him expertly, looking up with her big gray-blue eyes, holding eye contact with him.

"You're so amazing," he moaned, meaning it. "How are you so good at this? Do you promise you've only been with one guy?"

She blushed and gave him a light play slap on his thigh, not stopping sucking. He loved toying with her like this. One guy. Give me a break. More like 300. He loved watching her squirm when he said it. Wondering what guilty thoughts were running through her head.

Later she was on top of him, riding him raw, his dick sunk into that same wet, used up fuckhole that had been taken by so many others before him. That was destined to be taken by so many more. Mr. 300? Only she knew the exact number, but it was around there. The guys online were trying to piece it together. They aspired to keep an accurate running tally. What would her number eventually be? She was 25 years old now. Would she make it out of her 20s with under a thousand partners? She didn't know it yet, but it wasn't likely at all. He gripped her asscheeks hard, and with a gasping moan shot his load inside of her.

Just like all the others.

More weeks passed. The relationship progressed much like a normal one. They seemed to be a great fit for one another. But he knew he would throw it all away to achieve the deepest level of perverse sexual fulfillment he would ever have a shot at. It would take her ruin in order to do it.

More often he found himself catching lingering looks from passersby. He knew things were catching up to her. It wasn't uncommon now for him to see comments on her videos on mainstream porn sites of people commenting her name, and saying they hear she lives in Boston now. Not long until someone sees her and works up the nerve to take her up on a free fuck. And how that news would spread.

They'd been dating six months when he finally saw basically incontrovertible evidence that she'd been recognized. They were at a bar one night with some friends, the six of them sitting at a big round booth table together. Melody was sitting beside him, with the profile of her face to most of the room, but he was sitting with his back to the wall, staring out. They were trying to be somewhat subtle, but a group of three drunk guys at the bar were pretty obviously looking over at them, at Melody specifically. Kevin tried to act like he wasn't paying attention to them, but every time he could he watched them.

One of them had his phone out, and the three of them were looking down at it and then back up at Melody, first with some incredulity, but then growing excitement and astonishment on their faces. Kevin could lip-read one of them saying "Holy fuck, you're right."

They kept flipping through the phone for a while, frequently glancing back up at Melody with lecherous, triumphant smiles. At one point one of them tapped the shoulder of some other guy and then slyly pointed toward Melody, said something, then showed the guy the phone.

Kevin's heart was racing. Holy fuck, was this it? Were they going to come call her out, even with him and their friends sitting here? Was it all going to come crashing down? He'd had his own plans for her fate, but if these guys jumped the gun here that would be exciting in its own way. Crushing her with panic and humiliation in front of all these people.

His dick had grown hard in his pants. He knew that at that moment those guys were seeing Melody's pussy in incredible detail, maybe her cervix, or her face covered in cum, or her taking three dicks at once. All while she sat there oblivious, slightly buzzed and happy, socializing with her friends, thinking she was safe from all that.

Nothing much ended up happening, to Kevin's slight disappointment. In the end he decided it was better though. He had much grander plans for her. The guys had casually strolled past their booth, and gave Melody awkwardly long, weird smiles, but that was all. No one really thought anything of it.

But Kevin thought of it much, and it aroused in him ever more these fantasies of creeping inevitability, things in the quick of their becoming. A long walk home from there, distracted farewells. In dreams that night he sees the raped beauty eviscerate on the floor before him, long legs thrown wide as if in exhaustion, her plundered genitals pink and gleaming and engorged, given in their totality with no discretion. Around her walk faceless figures. Coming, receding. Some just there to look, all of them silent. Through a crack in a door he sees a long line of like figures stretching away into the somnambulant haze. Can they see me, he wonders. And do they see the things in absentia that have made me what I am? My god, my god. He wakes to a stranger world yet.

In the next weeks he was now more and more on the lookout for people recognizing her, which he suspected would be increasing in regularity. He also of course trolled the main forums about Melody on a daily basis. He sees the usual fare, people sharing new collages they've made of her, normal pictures juxtaposed with new combinations of smut. Someone selling one of the used pairs of panties stolen from her apartment during the gangbang, "sealed to preserve scent." Then one day he saw something that caught his eye.

Candids. Very recent ones. Her with the blonde hair, in a bar, oblivious to the fact that someone nearby was taking a photo of her. And there he was in the picture, sitting with her. It was taken that night, a couple weeks before. The guy was bragging about having seen her in the accompanying post.

"Yeah," it read. "I couldn't believe my eyes. I showed my buddies who were with me. Just told them she was in some notorious amateur porn. They didn't believe me until I showed them her videos. They were floored. I thought about saying something to her, but I chickened out. She was with a bunch of people. I didn't want to look like a huge creep, just coming up to a group of strangers and talking about porn. If I see her around the neighborhood alone sometime I will definitely confront her though. Will keep hanging out at popular bars and such in the area. I'll probably run into her again. Her and her friends were all on foot, so I know she lives nearby. Will keep you guys updated with more info or candid pics when I get them. This is the Boston area. More info coming soon, hopefully."

Kevin excitedly browsed the rest of the comments, a bulge growing in his pants. People were excited too, giving the commenter filthy suggestions on what to do to her, inventive ways to humiliate her. All of them very bold from across the internet, of course.

Kevin knew he would be taking Melody out to a lot of bars this week. The possibility of this guy seeing her again, sneaking pictures of her, possibly doing worse if given the chance, was too thrilling to pass up.

So they went out several times that week, more than normal, Kevin trying to press it to just be her and him, no other friends. It would make it easier to manipulate the situation. For the first few nights nothing happened. Kevin kept an eye out for the guy but never saw him anywhere. Nor did he see anyone seeming to pay particular attention to them. He was a little disappointed, wondering if the guy was even actually out on the prowl for her.

Finally, on the sixth night they'd gone out to a bar in ten days, just when Melody was starting to wonder why Kevin had suddenly got such an itch for going out, he spotted him. He was sitting at the bar again, alone this time, trying to covertly glance over at them where they were sitting alone at a hightop table near the windows. Kevin tried not to let his eyes linger on the guy, but he watched him from the corner of his eye. He saw him raise his phone up briefly, obviously snapping a picture. Then he bent down and began typing something.

Melody was in a good mood tonight, luckily. She'd gotten a raise at work, and was in the mood for having fun. He knew it wouldn't be hard to keep her here for a long time. Get her drunk. See what happened.

He checked his phone briefly, confident she couldn't see what he was looking at. The guy had made a new thread. "Guys, target sighted." Inside was a candid picture, taken just minutes ago, of them sitting right here at this table. It was focused on her, of course, but you could just see part of Kevin's head in the photo.

Kevin tried to keep his face neutral, but his heart was racing. The excitement, the potential of the night, was slowly rising in him. Fresh humiliation for Melody. For Garden. Her fans would see her like this, wearing these clothes, with her blonde hair, her new identity, ready to heap fresh filth on her. It was no longer some fabled thing from the past, he was witness to some small part of the story now.

"You know what, let's get drunk tonight, I feel like really having a good time!" Kevin announced loudly to Melody, loud enough that their covert photographer could hear him. "I'll buy all night." He wanted to give the guy hope for sticking around, hope that he might be able to get bold with a drunk Melody. She gave him an amused and slightly surprised smile, but then shrugged.

"Hey, why not."

She leaned across the table and kissed him on the lips, lingering near his face to gaze up coyly into his eyes. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom for a second."

He watched her stand up and walk across the room. He was pretty pleased with her outfit. A tight little black dress that served as top and skirt, with the chest partially open but crossed with thin straps in a fountain-like pattern, with a built in choker-style bit that wrapped around her throat. The skirt only went about halfway down to her knees. It wasn't revealing enough to be slutty of course, she never wore stuff like that, but it was still pushing her normal boundaries, and she was definitely eye catching in it. She was wearing little black boots on her feet. He smiled to himself as he and the other guy watched her walk away. She had no idea what audience she was dressing up for tonight.

Kevin leaned back in his chair and casually glanced at his phone as he sipped his beer. The guy not 25 feet away from his had posted again.

"She's here with some dude. Poor guy probably has no idea how much mileage that pussy has on it. They seem to be planning on getting drunk though. Hopefully I can get some good footage. If they get up and head over to the dancefloor soon I'll start streaming video. I bet I could at least upskirt her pretty easy in that dress. Bet the nasty slut isn't even wearing panties! A few of my buddies are gonna come too. Stay tuned."

Kevin put his phone away and ordered another round of drinks. A double shot in Melody's.

She was a lightweight with alcohol. She came back to the table and by the time she'd finished this second drink he could tell she was already pretty affected. Her voice grew louder the way it did when she was drunk, and she held her words out longer, verging on a slur.

Another drink. The guy had since been joined by two other guys, who sat with him and also tried to subtly watch them. Melody was still clueless. They got up a couple times to go dance briefly, their stalkers circling like vultures, still too tepid to get too close.

After they'd returned to their table to down their fourth round, he had an idea. Melody was good and lit now, smiling stupidly, unable to stop, singing along loudly to the song that was playing. He leaned in and spoke conspiratorially in her ear.

"Hey babe, you know what would be really hot?"

She gave him exaggerated seductive eyebrows.

"Whaaat?"

"Why don't you go in the bathroom and take off your panties? Go commando for the rest of the night."

Her mouth hung down in a shocked but slightly mischievous glare.

"Your skirt is long enough that no one will see under there. But it would be so naughty and hot to me knowing you were feeling their air under there, while none of these people know."

He could see the gears turning in her hazed, swimming brain. He could see the slight hesitation in her eyes, but she did not submit to it.

"You are bad," she said, putting one accusatory finger to his chest. "I kind of like it."

With a parting naughty glance over her shoulder, she headed to the bathroom.

Kevin smiled to himself. Enjoy the footage, boys, he thought.

She returned and grinning at him let him peek in her purse, where the panties were stashed. "Oh my god this feels so weird," she whispered in his ear.

He just smiled at her.

Two drinks later and he was fairly confident that she didn't even remember the panties situation. She danced drunkenly and careless on the dancefloor, with him, with other people who came up, with no one in particular, her eyes usually closed and her head nodding to the music, her voluminous blonde hair in a wild mess around her face. It was quite likely that people were catching occasional flashes of pussy here in person, nevermind the upskirt cameras. He noticed the guy and his friend getting in close, dancing, casually dropping their phones down near their knees at times, thinking they were smooth. He pretended not to notice of course.

He excused himself to the restroom while Melody kept dancing. Going into a stall he checked the site again on his phone. Yes. They'd uploaded plenty of pictures already. Many of them were just pictures of Melody making a dumb face and dancing, clueless and sweaty. Some though captured her skirt lifting up from behind as she crouched, revealing the pale bottoms of her bare asscheeks, or even her pussy from behind. Two shots were fullblown, glorious upskirts they had managed - Melody's legs spread enough to provide a clear shot of her bald pussy, the lips slightly parted, the lighting on the ground of the dancefloor providing ample visibility. The commenters were heaping a slew of abuse on their whore.

There was a live feed linked, too. He was watching Melody on it right now, as she danced just yards away from him, no idea that she was currently making a fool of herself to a sizable audience online watching in real time. People encouraged him to subject her to a whole range of humiliation and abuse, expressing their desire to be present and some of them demanding the address. As if they would even be anywhere nearby.

The guy had commented: "She is totally wasted. This is awesome. And if we can get rid of this guy she's with we're totally running a train on her tonight."

Kevin's mind raced. It was true, he was stifling them. He had to find a way to get out without her. He'd still have a front row seat of whatever happened at home through the livestream.

He left the bathroom and pulled Melody back over to their table. He saw the guys watching them from across the room. Melody leaned heavily against the table, very obviously three quarters of the way to wasted. She was giggling to herself.

"Listen babe," he said. "I know this is crazy but some major shit went down at work. Rob just called me. I've got to head over there real quick, for just a little bit. I'm the only one with a key to the back and we've got to get in there right now." He knew what he was saying was stupid but he also knew Melody was too drunk to make much sense of it.

"Oh no...really? What the fuuuck?"

"I know, it's ridiculous. But I've got to run straight over there. I've got no time. I'm really sorry. Your apartment is only a couple blocks from here, you can make it home ok, right? Stay and have fun here for just a little bit longer. You'll be alright."

She was pouting at him, her lower lip stuck out. "It's ok," she said. "I'll be fine. Have fun." she was already slumping forward in her chair to rest her head on the table. He kissed the back of her head.

"Love you. Call me if you want while you walk home." He headed out and turned right toward his own apartment about six blocks away, knowing she wasn't watching which way he went, moving at a quick jog.

By the time he got into his apartment and pulled up the link to the guy's livestream on his computer, they were already talking directly to Melody. She was smiling, engaging them in dumb drunk small talk away in some side room they'd pulled her into. She was definitely drunk enough to be overly friendly and trusting of random dudes at a bar.

The camera panned around a couple times. It was six guys in total now, all surrounding her, still for the moment engaging in ostensibly normal banter. Melody was smiling with her eyes closed, her head leaned up against the window whose sill she was sitting on. She took another sip from some other drink they'd handed her.

They talked her up a bit more, more or less normal stuff, if a bit flirty. She smiled dumbly, her eyes still closed half the time, responding to them but probably missing most of the undertones in her drunken haze. He wondered if she even knew they were filming her. Finally it came.

"So...my buddies and I here thought we recognized you from somewhere. You're Melody Ainsley, right?"

Melody's eyes suddenly snapped open. Even in her drunkenness, he could tell these words were like ice water hitting her full in the face. She glanced around at the six of them wordlessly, the situation suddenly imparted with an entirely different vibe.

One of them pulled out their phone and showed it to her. He had one of the videos of her pulled up. Red haired, naked, covered in men's fluids, but undeniably her.

"My name is Melody Ann Ainsley from Spokane, Washington," her voice came from the phone, "and I am the fuck-property of every man who recognizes me and requests my body for the rest of my life. I don't have the ability to say no. If I say the word 'no,' I'm really saying 'yes.'"

The guy put the phone away.

"So...is it yes or no?" They all laughed.

Melody looked up at them in bewilderment and horror. Kevin, watching through the computer, could tell this had taken her completely off guard. She glanced around the bar, as if making sure that no one she knew was watching. He had a feeling she had suddenly sobered up a bit.