Melody's Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did he know, but she had dressed for him. Somehow she knew exactly what he liked. The makeup and clothes were to turn him on as much as possible so she could harvest his lust later.

They walked quietly just feeling the aura of each other. It was warm and comforting, as well as alluring and titillating.

Melody gave in to her desires and slipped one hand under his elbow. The roar of lust that blasted her contrasted with how lightly she held his arm. She tried to meter the flow into her mind. She wanted the feeling but not to drown in it. After a moment she gained control and tuned it to a manageable level. Without the fire of wanton need blinding her, she could easily see his mind. She could not read his thoughts but she could tell what he was thinking based on the emotions. She took his nervous anxiety and pushed it down. She sensed him relax in response. She could tell he was playing around in her mind as well. She had no idea what he was doing but let him anyway. It was a trust that she was suddenly willing to give him.

DC had never been this at ease with himself. She somehow calmed him with merely her touching him. He could feel that she was at ease too. He wished he could make her like him as much as he liked her.

***

They walked home together every day. He didn't try to force her and she didn't try to be mean to him. They just walked and talked to each other. He even got her to start calling him DC. He did enjoy the warm pleasant feelings whenever they brushed each other. Little did he know that she was causing the accidental contact because she liked the horny feelings he transferred to her.

She laughed at his jokes and shared her thoughts with him. She had accepted the idea that they would have some sort of relationship. She was starting to think of him as more than a friend.

He desperately wanted her to like him and she seemed to be opening up. He was also feeling guilty. He wanted her to like him but not if he was forcing her, but he could not imagine a gorgeous woman like her liking a guy like him without a little coercion.

Unfortunately, he didn't know how to progress things further, so she was getting frustrated. She liked what his hormones did for her libido. She wanted a hug, maybe kiss too. A long lingering romantic kiss.

***

With two weeks to go in school before summer they were walking home as usual. After a long silence, Melody let him know, "I told my friends that you are helping me study for the end of year finals."

"Why?"

She merely looked at him in response. Of course, she couldn't be his friend, she had to tell her friends she was using him for something.

"I understand."

"It's better for you this way."

"How so?"

"They would bully you if they thought you and I were friends. It's better if they think I'm being mean to you."

"Why?"

"You don't belong with me and they would want you to remember that."

"Nice friends"

"That's what you get for trying to make a move on me even though you knew I wasn't nice to you."

"I haven't made a move on you."

She huffed a breath at him. DC could sense that she felt... disappointed. He realized he was dropping the ball.

'Why can't he get with the program?' she thought.

As they passed his house he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his front door. As she trailed along willingly, he sensed the nervous anxiety she was feeling. He sat her on the sofa and sat next to her. He wanted to kiss her but didn't know where to start. He held her hand and moved his mouth towards hers. Before he knew what happened, she was leaning into him with her mouth on his. Just as soon as he registered that her lips were on his, her tongue appeared out of nowhere. He copied her actions.

They kissed for a few minutes. They shared their excited emotions through the contact of their kiss.

As usual his hormones were making her horny. She moaned and grabbed his head pulling him with her as she leaned back. He ended up laying on her as they made out. He tentatively felt a boob with his hand through her shirt and bra.

'Oh no' she thought. Some confusion started to swirl in her mind. She was not entirely on board with his groping.

He ignored her and instinctively knew that deep down she wanted something else, something more. He undid a few buttons on her shirt and slid his hand under her bra cupping her bare breast.

There was a flash of alarm in her mind that things were getting a little out of her control, but he shared his excitement through the link and her mind followed his, he made her just as nervously excited as he was. She went from unsure about the groping to wanting it as much as he did.

He contented himself with feeling her boobs and kissing. Both were firsts for him. Hell, holding her hand had been a first. He tried different techniques and different touches on her body and evaluated what she liked and disliked. Her boobs were confusing to him. Sometimes the same touch that she had previously liked was rejected. Her nipples had to be handled with care.

They finished by just holding each other for a while. She was confused as hell; she wanted to behave herself but it was the best feeling of her life. She already liked him. He was fun and witty, sweet and caring. He was cute even, she just needed to cultivate his appearance. She would start working on getting him to care about how he looked.

***

12