Melody's Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the hour with her in his lap kissing him goodbye.

"Ahem." DC's dad stood at the door. "DC, it's time to go."

"Oh! I still need to pack."

Melody climbed off his lap. DC jammed a shirt in his bag.

"No." Melody took the shirt back and folded it. "You'll look like a bum if you just wad them up. I'll fold and pack your clothes. You sit."

DC's dad smiled. "We have a few minutes take your time." He walked away laughing to himself.

She packed his clean clothes. She brought with her the skimpy underwear she had worn the day before. She dropped them in his bag without him noticing just before she zipped it closed.

***

The drive back to the dorms was unusually quiet. When they were almost back to school his dad finally addressed the elephant in the room, or car in this case.

"We didn't know you were seeing Melody. How long has this been going on?"

"Since last spring."

"Oh." Then after a long pause, "Well... I guess I'm a bit late on the birds and the bees talk."

This was getting uncomfortable.

Despite DC's obvious pain he went on. "I will assume you understand the basic mechanics of what to do."

"Oh God", he wanted to leap from the car.

"If you have any questions about what to do. You can always come to me."

"Dad!"

"Calm down, I'm just letting you know I could give you some tips or pointers about what girls like."

"Uhg!"

"I know some techniques that drive women wild."

"Dad, please stop."

"Alright." He held his tongue for a moment before continuing, "Just, you know, don't get her pregnant."

"Uh huh." DC guessed that would be sound advice if she ever let him get that far.

"And you know, if you want to keep on with Melody, it's okay. When you're home, you can use your bedroom any time, just don't rub your mom's nose in it. Ah, try to keep the noise down next time. Mom's having a tough time with you growing up this fast."

"Okay."

Dad sat quietly for a few minutes, a smile crept on to his face. DC could tell he was pleased with him. "Melody is quite the looker."

"Okay Dad!"

"I'm just saying, smart and pretty, you could do a lot worse. You should try to keep her around." DC could tell he was very proud of him landing such a babe.

After Dad dropped him off he found a plastic shopping bag had been left with his stuff. When he looked inside, "Dear Lord." DC breathed. It had an economy size box of condoms and a bottle of lube.

It was at this point it dawned on him that Melody had duped him again. She had successfully avoided a conversation about her powers. She somehow stopped him from even thinking about it. Now he was sure she was manipulating his mind.

It would have to wait for Christmas break unless she came by for a surprise inspection again.

She had also almost solidified the idea that he wanted to be in a committed relationship with her. The doubt was very weak this time. He couldn't even fathom the concept of them not belonging together and she seemed to be acting under her own volition. Their togetherness was now a simple state of being. He wondered how he had missed that before.

"Damn, I'll have to settle things with Anne now." He didn't want to hurt her feelings but he'd have to.

***

12