Melody's Way Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, they're fine. Besides, that didn't sound like sex anyway."

"She did sound a little muffled." His mom admitted.

Dad smiled at her in that charming way that always got him what he wanted.

She acquiesced to his unsaid request. "Alright." She lifted off his thick meat and began to slide down his body. "But tonight I'm sitting on your face."

"I look forward to it." He agreed just before she took him in her mouth.

She carefully licked him before starting her blow job in earnest.

She looked up into his eyes as she bobbed her head up and down. She paused and jacked him slowly.

"This never gets old for you does it?" she asked.

"Never."

"I've blown you at least twice a week for the past 20 years and you still look forward to it?"

"More than you know."

She sucked for a few more strokes before asking. "Do you ever fantasize while I'm down here with my mouth full?"

"Of course."

"About what?"

"This and that..."

"If you want me to finish you'll need to get more specific."

"Well... you're definitely going to get an A on the math test you bombed." he joked.

"I hope so, I must have taken that test decades ago. Though it's strange since I never took any classes from you." She wanted him to admit to a fantasy that closer matched to some of her own. Seeing their son's blossoming relationship reminded her of her early times with her husband. A time when they were a little more adventurous. Maybe when they had the house to themselves again she could have him be forceful with her in the living room. She would pretend to be reluctant. "Do you ever pretend I'm one of your patients?"

His eyes lit up. "I'm sorry but your insurance is not going to cover you."

"Oh no! How will I ever pay for my treatments." she dramatically declared.

"I will let you work it off." he said placing his hand behind her head and pulling her mouth back onto his cock.

Yes, this was good. She would need to visit him in his office. They hadn't had an office lunchtime quickie in a long time.

She sucked hard and deep then worked him quickly. He started to make the telltale noises she knew all too well. She moved up and pumped his seed onto her boobs. He looked at her messy chest proud of his work while she studied his face.

She barked a laugh. "Men. You are too easy." she dragged a finger through the spunk and popped it in her mouth. When his mouth dropped open in awe, she barked a second laugh and smirked at him as though she just proved her point.

*** Epilog ***

Melody let DC know, "This time I'm in charge."

"Why?"

"Last time I let you lead and you freaked out then broke up with me."

"You surprised me."

"You were surprised I wasn't whoring around. Not something you should bring up right now."

He stared silently.

"Get in bed." she commanded. "I want to do this. You've kept me waiting long enough."

He slid into bed next to her stark naked body. It was their first night in the new apartment. Their parents had left earlier and they were on their own for the first time.

"The big rule of the night:" She stated, "You're not allowed to break the link at any time during this encounter."

"Why would I want to?" Feeling her body hum from simulation was awesome.

"We're going to share the joy of tearing through my virginity together."

He grimaced.

"It won't be so bad. Just wait for childbirth."

"There's no fucking way I'm feeling that."

Melody laughed. "Get over here big boy." She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I want to go down on you first. You know, to get things warmed up down there." He suggested.

"Great idea babe."

While he licked at her clit, he wondered whose great idea it really was. He encouraged her to play with her nipples and finger her pussy a little while he watched from between her thighs.

It was becoming hard to tell where Melody's mental desires stopped and his began. He decided it didn't matter, it didn't feel important to worry about. Besides he could walk up to her just about any time he wanted and mentally command her to drop to her knees and suck him. He had been doing exactly that several times a day since their Christmas morning reconciliation. Whatever he was giving up in the trade seemed more than amply compensated for.

Melody purred as she fingered her clit at his whim. She pinched a nipple and squealed. She knew that he was using his gift on her but didn't mind. As long as he loved her she was happy. Whatever switch he had flipped in her head back on their first walk it had worked. She loved him more than he could imagine, maybe part of her always had since they were children, and she would always do everything necessary to ensure they stayed happily in love forever. Even if it required her to slap some sense into him now and then.

She would never allow him to not love her completely. He had created in her a desire for a lifelong loving relationship and is what she was going to deliver come hell or high water.

It occurred her that he was getting excited by her solo performance so much that they were off course of her plans.

She glared at him. "I'm not here to masturbate. Hurry up, I want you to make me woman tonight."

"But it's so hot to watch you play with yourself."

"Wouldn't it be hotter to watch yourself fucking me?"

He sat up between her thighs. She reached down and pumped him. She grabbed a tube of lube and smeared it on his cock before aiming it downward and wedging it into her opening.

"This is going to be a special moment for both of us." He said.

She gave him that look that said, 'Don't ruin the moment by being an idiot or saying idiotic things like that.'

He applied pressure but made little headway. He pressed again working himself in and out of her entrance. He could tell he was hurting her.

"Just go fast. Like removing a Band-Aid." She urged.

He looked at her unsure. He didn't want to cause any unneeded pain.

"Let's do this! On the count of three." She said, "1, 2, 3."

On three they both pushed. She gritted her teeth and made an uncomfortable sound as he slid smoothly in.

"I didn't feel anything." DC was surprised.

"Yeah, I decided not to hold our link. I wanted to feel this on my own. Sorry, some memories I want to keep for myself alone."

"I understand." He was feeling a little left out.

"It means something to me that you would feel pain for me though."

She grinned and said in small voice. "You're inside me." He felt her pussy squeeze him.

"Are you going to let me feel?" He asked.

"Not this time. It's not exactly a good feeling. Next time maybe."

"Are you okay?"

"Sure, except for the fact you're splitting me in two, it's awesome." she didn't sound like she felt awesome. She asked through gritted teeth, "Does it feel good for you?"

"You're really tight. It feels awesome. I don't think I can last very long."

"That's fine I don't think I want you to last very long this time." She kicked him in the ass with her heel. "Well, get to work. Let's both enjoy the feeling of you popping off prematurely."

His ego was a little bruised. "Who says I'll go prematurely?"

"I do. And be quick about it."

DC looked down into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." He felt the depth of her words in his sole as he heard them in his ears.

***

12