Melon Land

Story Info
Young man gets some help in produce.
4k words
4.42
122.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was making a fruit salad and needed more melons so she sent me to the fruit market to get some for her. It was still early in the morning as I arrived at the market I wasn't sure if it was open. There was only one car in the lot but I decided to go in anyway.

I entered the market and noticed that I couldn't see anyone. I figured they were in the back so I started walking around trying to find the melons. As I got closer to the door leading to the back of the market I thought I heard moans. I had no idea what was going on but the moans kept getting louder. At first I thought someone was in pain and I moved closer to the door. As I approached the door, I stopped and listened. The moaning seemed to go up in volume then down then back up. It sure didn't sound like anyone was in any type of distress but finally I figured I'd better say something so I said out loud, "Do you need any help back there?"

I heard some shuffling sounds then a woman's voice say, "Uh, uh. No thank you, I'll be right there. One minute!"

The woman's voice sounded a little out of breath but I figured it best to mind my own business and continued browsing. In just a minute I heard the door open and noticed out of the corner of my eye someone walk in with a basket of zucchini. I heard a voice say, "Hello, can I help you find something?"

While looking in the opposite direction trying to find the melons, I replied, "Well my mother sent me to get some melons for a fruit salad and I'm not sure where they are and how to pick them out."

She answered me saying, "Let me put these totally delicious-looking zucchini away and I'll be right with you."

I turned to look at her more closely and began to say, "Why thank, …" I stopped in mid sentence when I noticed how flushed her face looked and especially her heaving boobs. She had the basket right up under her chest and it seemed to be pushing her boobs almost out of her low cut dress. I know I was staring but I just couldn't help myself. They were magnificent, and without a doubt the biggest boobs I'd ever seen. The tops spilled out of her bra and jiggled as she walked and it seemed like her bra was having a hard time containing them.

She looked at me and smiled, undoubtedly aware of the objects of my gaze. I noticed that she was walking right towards me, then saw that the zucchini were right near me. As she reached the zucchini bin, she bent over at the waist giving me an outstanding view of her boobs. She seemed to pause there for a few seconds, her boobs seemed to almost reach the floor as she set the basket down and I know my mouth must have been wide open in awe.

She stood up, looked straight at me and said, "Now I can take care of you."

She looked me in the eyes then began looking down and soon her eyes couldn't help but notice the flagpole in my pants. Licking her lips, she said, "My, my, it does seem as though you need some help. So what are you looking for again, melons you say? I'm sure I've got just what you're looking for. Step right this way."

As I followed her to the other aisle I noticed that the dress was rather short and appeared to be one of those very thin sundresses. My eyes were drawn to her butt and the magnificent way it swayed when she walked. She then started talking as we were walking, "We have a fine selection of all sorts of melons here, watermelons, cantaloupes, grapefruit, honeydew. All different sizes and shapes too."

As we arrived at the melon aisle, she turned to me, pulled her shoulders back and said, "See some you like?"

Of course, I was speechless, my eyes glued to her chest, her boobs, so ripe, so succulent, so delicious!

With that she again looked down and said, "My, my, from the looks of you I'd say you've seen some melons you like a great deal." She stepped closer to me and asked, "How old are you?"

I replied, "18."

With a quick glance at my bulging hardon she reached out, grabbed my crotch and said, "Well baby, you can call me Ms. Melon. Now, by the time you leave here today, I'm sure you'll be very glad you came. And judging by the size of this bulge in your pants, I know I'll be cumming too."

With a look of grave seriousness, she then said, "Now baby, its important to be able to tell if a melon is ripe. Some melons can be quite soft. Take these boobs of mine for instance."

She reached under them and took one in each hand raising them up. She then came even closer to me, saying, "Now baby, I want you to give these boobs a good squeeze. Don't be bashful now, open your hands wide and give them a good workout. I want you to be sure you get a good idea of what soft melons feel like."

I couldn't believe my ears but I sure wasn't gonna pass up an opportunity to handle such an outstanding set of knockers. I thought to myself, 'I don't remember seeing any boobs this big in any of my jackoff magazines at home. And heaven knows I've looked at thousands of boobs.'

Opening my hands as wide as I could, I took one in each hand. To my amazement, I could barely handle about half of her magnificent melons. But I wasn't gonna let that stop me. I began emulating that "wax on wax off" technique, pushing my hands against her chest then moving first clockwise then counterclockwise. They felt great in my hands and I absolutely loved the way the tops spilled out when my hands got close to one another.

By now my eyes were wide as saucers and Ms. Melon seemed to be breathing heavier and heavier. This only caused her massive chest to be more appealing. "Oh baby," she said, "You do that so good. Feel how soft my tits are. But I want you to be real sure you remember this, so please, keep up the good work. Don't be shy now, you can't hurt them. These are nice melons aren't they?"

I replied, "Oh yes, these are the most magnificent melons I've ever seen. And they are so nice and soft. I know I'll remember what these feel like, so nice and soft. And so big too!"

"Baby" she said, "pinch those nipples now!"

I released her boobs and took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing them thru her dress and bra. The material in each was thin, and I could feel her nipples through the fabric. I began rotating each nipple, moving my hands in opposition to one another as if I were rotating the dials on a video game. I could feel them responding to my touch, and noticed that Ms. Melon's melons seemed to be getting larger right in front of my eyes.

She was breathing heavier and heavier now. I noticed that her face was flushed like it was when she first walked into the room and that now she began moaning loudly. It was the same moan that I had heard when I came into the market, so obviously Ms. Melon was having some kind of fun in the back then.

She closed her eyes now and placed her hands over mine, pushing her boobs in and upward. Her breathing seemed to reach a very rapid pace, then she began to shudder and her body went into spasms, shaking uncontrollably.

After a minute she opened her eyes and released my hands. She straightened out her dress and said, "Mmmm, thanks, I needed that! Now baby, don't you think those are nice tits?"

"Oh yes," I replied, "those are very nice tits, Ms. Melon."

"Why thank you baby," she said, "and as you may have noticed, very sensitive melons too. Now lets take care of your needs."

She walked a few steps down the aisle and stopped in front of the grapefruit. She turned to me and said, "baby, I want you to unsnap those pants of yours and show me your cock."

I immediately did so and then wrapped my hand around it. She said, "Mmmm baby, you read my mind, stroke that cock for me. I want to see it get nice and hard!"

With her encouragement, I began jacking my cock. Ms. Melon's hands went to her boobs, and began rubbing them while watching my cock. Of course, my eyes were glued to those magnanimous melons of hers, which only helped get my cock hard quickly. My hand pumped up and down along the shaft, from the finely sculptured head to the base, up and down, up and down, slowly, and methodically. My eyes on her boobs, hers on my cock, we both soon were starting to breathe more deeply.

Ms. Melon then stopped rubbing her boobs and reached over to look over at the grapefruit. She found one to her liking, a really large one, then reached under the storage bin and grabbed a coring knife. She stepped closer to me and for a second I stopped stroking and looked at her. She said, "Please continue baby, I want to see how big this cock of yours is."

She took a close look at it then cored out a deep hole in the center of the grapefruit. "Now baby," she said, "you should know some other ways to tell if a melon is ripe. Lets see how good these are. I want to see you fuck this grapefruit."

She handed it to me, and I looked at her and said, "Are you serious?"

She replied, "Oh yes. Trust me you'll love the way it feels!

Now I found this so erotic. I took the grapefruit in one hand and gave my cock a few pumps with the other. I then placed the head of my cock at the hole and pushed forward with my hips as I pulled back on the grapefruit. My eyes were glued to my cock as I couldn't believe that here I was fucking this grapefruit while this incredibly sexy woman watched me. I watched my cock disappear into that tight melon hole until finally disappeared inside the grapefruit.

As I leaned back against the counter I took the grapefruit in both hands as if my hands were holding a woman's ass, then began ramming the grapefruit up and down over my cock. It felt so fantastically tight and juicy, and I slowly began fucking it faster and faster. I heard moaning and looked up at Ms. Melon. To my surprise she had her panties down around her knees and her hand up her dress. I could tell that she had to be playing with herself. She saw me looking at her and said, "Oh yes, fuck that melon baby, fuck it good, pound that big cock in and out. Let me see you move baby!"

As I continued pounding my cock inside this melon, I saw Ms. Melon grab her dress around her waist then raise it up and lift it over her head. She slid her panties down to her feet, raised one leg then the other, and kicked her panties to the side. I could see her huge knockers heaving up and down in her bra, which seemed ready to fail the stress test to which it was being subjected. Her boobs spilled up in the center even more than before and her bra had slid down so that her nipples were barely contained. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then tossed it aside, her boobs swaying side to side in the joy of being free at last.

She looked at me with this totally erotic look and said, "Show me what you can do there baby. Let me see that cock in action!"

She then set to work on both her boobs and pussy. She reached up with one hand and began pinching her nipple. With the other she reached down and I watched as two fingers suddenly disappeared inside her pussy. With this encouragement I began pumping my cock faster and faster into this grapefruit. Her eyes were glued on my cock and the grapefruit and I could hear her breathing increasing, her chest heaving, and her fingers ramming in and out and in and out of her pussy.

The sight of Ms. Melon's melons and the workout she was giving her nipple and pussy was enough to drive me over the edge. She seemed to realize by my movements that I was close and screamed, "Back off there baby, your cum belongs to me, not that grapefruit."

As I withdrew my cock from the grapefruit, she walked over to me then knelt on the floor in front of me. She said, "I have to have me some of this juicy cock of yours baby."

She grabbed my pants and short and whipped them off of me in a second. She then grabbed my cock and began stroking it like she was priming a pump. Up and down and up and down, until it was rock hard. She gave it one more pump then bent her head down and licked my cock from the head to the base. She continued this in long deliberate licks, up one side then down the other. After a few more licks she raised up and looked up at me.

She said, "Watch me give this cock of yours a real workout baby."

I watched in amazement as she opened her mouth wide and devoured my cock. Slowly inch by inside slithered inside her mouth until her lips were touching the base of my cock. I could feel her begin to hum a bit, the gentle vibrations causing my cock to harden even more. My cock felt like it was hitting the back of her throat, and then I could swear that it even went further inside. She held that for a few seconds, then began bobbing up and down on my cock.

With a sexy look on her face and her eyes locked on mine, she pulled up until she barely held the head of my cock in her lips, then quickly dropped down impaling my cock deep inside her mouth again. As she pulled up again, she momentarily took her mouth off of my cock and said, "You have a fabulous cock baby, and this head is one fine piece of sculpture!"

Her tongue then snaked out and began licking around the circumference of the mushroom head, coating it with her tongue. She then backed off a bit and blew gently on it. The sensation caused me to let out a moan as my cock throbbed and she laughed in approval. She then began some serious cock sucking, her head bobbing up and down on my cock, taking it deep with each plunge.

She looked up at me, smiled and said, "Now baby, your cock can be used to check out other kinds of melons too. Take this for example."

She scooted closer to me then took a boob in each hand and wrapped them around my cock. It was as if they had swallowed it up, my cock just totally disappeared between those gargantuan globes. She squeezed her boobs tightly around my cock then began raising and lowering herself up and down. The motion of her magnanimous melons on my cock felt fabulous, and I could see the tip of it poking up from between her boobs on every up stroke. Ms. Melon bent her head down and began licking the tip of my cock as it poked through.

She looked up at me and said, "What do you think of these melons baby?"

I just nodded as she moved into high gear, stroking my cock with her boobs as if she was pumping it with her hand. She looked at my cock and said, "baby I see some precum leaking there, I have to have it." She bent down and with the tip of her tongue scooped the white pearls off the tip of my cock.

When she had it all, she sat down on the floor and said as she leaned back, "baby its time for you to give this pussy of mine some attention."

As she laid back and spread her legs I jumped at the invitation and knelt down between them. As I approached her pussy Ms. Melon said, "Spread my lips and look for that little button on top." I did so, my tongue snaking out and spearing her clit. She let out a deep hissing noise and I then heard her say, "Oh yesssss that's it baby. That's it. That's the spot. Lick it with your tongue baby, lick it all over."

I got going good now, my tongue lapping at her clit, licking it from side to side and up and down. As I did so, Ms. Melon's hips moved up and down, pushing against my face, helping guide my tongue to where she wanted it most.

After a few minutes, she said, "OK baby, spread my pussy lips wide and drive that tantalizing tongue of yours as deep as you can in my pussy."

I did as she said, and within a few seconds her hips began humping up against me, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper inside her pussy. I could taste the sweet juice that began dripping out of her pussy, coating my face as she ground her hips against my face. I drank it down and reached down and grabbed her butt, pulling her against me. I felt as if my entire face would be swallowed up inside that steaming pussy.

I have no idea where she got it but suddenly Ms. Melon tapped my head and handed me a zucchini, telling me, "baby fuck my pussy with this please, ram it in there for me."

I took the zucchini and noticed how much it looked like a cock. I positioned the tip at the entrance to her pussy but before I could push it inside her hips jumped off the floor, driving that veggie deep inside her pussy.

Letting out a loud moan, she said, "Oh yes that's it. Fuck my pussy baby, fuck it good."

I began sliding the zucchini in and out of her pussy. My eyes devoured the sight of the zucchini disappearing inside her pussy until I could see only the tip of it. Her hips were a blur now, moving in circles and also up and down. As I continued pounding her pussy with the zucchini, I could see her juices coating it, and dripping down along the crack of her ass. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

Ms. Melon began to get up now and told me, "Enough of that now baby, I need your cock in my pussy this instant. Lay down honey, let me give you a ride you won't forget."

As I lay on my back Ms. Melon swung her leg over me. With one hand on my chest she grabbed my cock with her other one and guided it to her pussy. She paused for a second with the tip just inside her then slowly eased on down, her pussy enveloping my throbbing cock. With my cock fully inside her juicy pussy, she paused for a second, then began moving her hips in a circular motion. Round and round she went then she shifted and began doing figure 8's on top of me. I watched as her hands reached up and took boob in each, then began rubbing them.

She then began sliding up and back and then alternated this one directional motion with her figure 8s. She seemed to be having a grand old time, her eyes shut her hands squeezing her boobs and moving them in a circular motion. After a few minutes of this, she opened her eyes and looked at me, saying, "Oh baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Much better than that zucchini."

With that she leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of my head, she lowered herself down until her glorious globes touched my face. She then began moving from side to side, dragging her boobs across my face. As she did so I licked and sucked her boob-flesh as best I could. Her boobs playing back and forth across my face was so erotic, I could feel my cock harden more.

She began riding my cock now, her hips moving up and down, impaling her juicy pussy on my cock time and time again. She leaned back a bit now and took a boob in her hand saying, "Suck it baby, suck that nipple!"

I was only too happy to oblige. I licked it from side to side then up and down, then took it inside my mouth. I began sucking hard, and could feel her nipple harden in my mouth. She then pulled back on that boob and offered me the other. I took the cue and immediately sucked that nipple into my mouth, and got it as hard as the first. She took the pair now and held them close together, and began giving me one then the other, quickly moving back and forth in rapid succession.

I could feel my cum beginning to churn in my balls now, and began arching upward with my hips, driving my cock deep inside Ms. Melon's quivering pussy. I could feel her juices dripping down my cock and coating my balls. Her pussy seemed to be grabbing my cock as I continued to pound in and out. She seemed to have fingers in her pussy, I couldn't believe how great it felt to be there fucking this incredibly sexy woman.

Our breathing had become heavier and heavier now, as our sweaty bodies moved against one another. She leaned back and I was a little sad to let loose of those magnanimous melons of hers. I quickly forget it though, as she grabbed my shoulders and literally began bouncing up and down on my cock. Faster and faster she moved, our bodies slapping together. I could see her head thrown back, her eyes shut, her breathing more and more intense.

My hips were coming off the floor now, matching her movements, meeting her in mid air only to fall back to the floor and have my cock plunge to the very depths of her dripping hot pussy. Finally I heard her say, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming now!"

12