Melora Ch. 02

Story Info
Melora stage dives & is used by entire pit.
1.7k words
133.2k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 2: Rocked in the Pit

Melora pushed her way toward the stage. The room was packed and the music was already pounding. The was a show she wanted to be up close for. The porno rock group Whore Patrol always put on a wild show. The were famous for getting busted more than for their music. The band was basically a ratty metal band who sang about fist fucking, anal gangbangs, golden shower, bestiality and whatever else kinky came to mind. The band had a troupe of performers who toured with them. On a good night, they would be fucking and sucking and fisting on stage. Melora was hoping this would be one of those nights.

The band were three songs into their set by the time Melora made it to the stage. It was going to be a good night. The dancing girls were buck naked and one of them was already sucking on the lead singer's cock. She looked out at the roiling mosh pit and wondered why the hell all those guys with banging into each other instead of watching these sluts getting fucked.

The song ended and the lead singer pulled his cock out of the dancer's mouth and shoved her away. He stepped out to the lip of the stage and shouted. "Some bitches like the cock, but some bitches get the fist!" He pumped his fist in the air while the band kicked into their fist fucking anthem. The cocksucking girl was now sitting on a makeshift gyno exam table. Melora screamed! The chick was going to get fisted!

Melora let her enthusiasm get the better of her. She boosted herself up and clambered onto stage. She was wearing a sexy half top and shorts that showed off her nice ass. She hadn't really thought through what she was trying to do. Take the girls place and get fisted herself? Yeah. That's it. But the bouncers weren't going to have it. They grabbed her before she got five steps and roughly tossed her off the stage, into the heart of the swirling pit.

Melora felt herself bouncing on a sea of hands. At first, it was like surfing on people, she was just floating over the top of people's heads. Then she felt hands grabbing her tits and her crotch. A rough hand tore her top off. Then her shoes disappeared. Then hands grabbed and her shorts and tugged them off. She was now floating over the tops of people's heads naked.

That didn't last long. She felt herself being pulled down into the mass of sweaty guys. She found herself held upside down with a big cock pressing against her lips. "Suck it, Bitch!" a male voice rasped. The cock was forced into her mouth and she began sucking. She could feel her legs being pulled apart like a wishbone. Fingers were roughly jabbing her cunt and ass. She gagged when the huge cock in her mouth erupted, choking her with cum.

Melora was dropped and landed on the hard concert floor with a thud. The floor was covered in a slippery slime of spit, sweat and spilled beer. She started to scramble to her feet, but a boot kicked her between her tits, forcing her back to the floor. Hands grabbed her thighs and yanked them apart. Before she could react, another huge cock was slamming into her pussy. Another cock shoved it's way into her mouth. All she could do was suck.

Cocks spewed in her mouth. Cocks spewed in her cunt. Hands grabbed her tits and every now and then a stray foot kicked her or stomped on her somewhere. Melora was at the bottom of a mosh pit being fucked by anyone who could make their way to where she was. The guys were getting impatient. Two cocks jammed their way into her mouth. She did her best to suck them off . They came one after the other, gagging her on cum again. How many was that now? At least two dozen guys had come in her mouth. At least that number had cum in her cunt. Her body was glazed in sweat, beet and cum. And still the music pounded. Still the bodies whirled around her and the cocks kept cumming.

Someone flipped Melora over and yelled, "No sloppy seconds for me! I'm taking a fresh hole!" She then felt a huge cock rip her asshole open. The guy slammed his dick into her ass hard and fast. Another cock forced its way into her mouth and more cum flew. She heard someone laughing and felt warm water spray over her back and hair. The latest cock in her mouth cried, "Hey dud, don't get your piss on me!"

More cocks in the ass. More cocks in her mouth. More cum. More cum. Some guy was playing along to the music by beating on her ass like her cheeks were bongo drums. Then she felt something big and cylindrical forced up her ass. She was now being anally raped with a beer can!

How many guys were fucking her? More cocks in her cunt now that her back door had a beer can in it. Rough hands viciously pinched her nipples and slapped her tits. Cocks spewed cum in her face and mouth. Cocks spewing in her cunt. At least a hundred cocks in each hole.

"What a fucking mess. I'm not fucking that cum slut!" a voice shouted. "Look at how much goo in her already!" the voice said. Melora felt the toe of a workboot lightly jabbing her sore and well fucked pussy.

"Betch can get that in her!" another voice yell.

The boot shoved violently into Melora's pussy. She could feel the rough sole and the islets. The guy's foot was in her as far as it would go. The guy then started kicking at her womb like her was at soccer practice. The can in her ass collapsed when the punk stepped down with his foot in her cunt.

"THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT!!!" boomed from the sound system. The thug pulled his boot out of Melora's cunt and gave her a kick in the head. Melora lay dazed on the flood as the crowd passed her. No one stopped to help or see if she was ok. Some people tripped on her. Others kicked her for being in the way.

"What the hell are you doing?" another voice croaked. Melora felt herself being picked up by two men. They carried her out of the main hall and dumped her on a ratty pool table in the lounge area. Melora could see through her swollen and cum crusted eyes that she'd been picked up by two of the club bouncers.

"What a mess," one of them said.

"Look at that hair," the other said. "Looks like a cum mop!"

"Is that a can in her can?"

"Yup." The bouncer pulled on the can to try to remove it. The crushed can tore at Melora's ass and she whimpered. The bouncer stopped pulling.

"The dumb bitch crushed the can. I'll tear her ass all to hell if I yank it out."

"She looks tore to hell already."

"Gank my ass open and take it out" Melora mumbles trough swollen lips.

"Gank?"

Melora made the motion of putting both hands in and pulling apart.

"OK," the bouncer said uncertainly. She felt fingers jamming their way into her ass. When the bouncer had worked four in on each side of the can, he pulled Melora's ass open. The other bouncer reached in and extracted the can.

"Look at how far that ass opens" One of the bouncers said in amazement.

"Shit, I bet you could put your hand in there." Said the other.

"Fuck!" she felt a hand slide up her ass. "What an asshole!"

"Hey, flip her and lets look at her cunt!"

"Ewwww. Looks like there's a gallon of cum in there. Melora felt fingers jam into her saw pussy and yank her pussy open. Cum oozed out like a slow flowing river.

"Damn. That cunt is bigger than my apartment."

"Hey, Check this out"

Melora felt a large, round, cool object splat in the puddle of cum still in her cunt. "Eight ball in the center hole!" the bouncer cackled. "Let's see how many she'll take?"

Melora felt another billiard ball land in her cunt. Then another and another. Soon, she had none billiard balls stuffed into her pussy. Melora was moaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She'd been beaten, gang fucked, sodomized and now she was being played with like a toy. The strange thing was, she'd enjoyed most of it. She'd cum dozens and dozens of times. She'd been fucked by hundreds of cocks. She'd sucked off who knows how many dicks. She was sore, bruised, and bloodied, but she also felt kind of good.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" another voice barked.

The bouncers dropped Melora's legs and the tenth billiard ball they'd been trying to shove in her pussy. "Just messing with this bitch," they said.

"Did you fuck her up like that?" the theater manager barked.

"No Sir! She was out there in the pit pulling a train! We were just…. "

"Stuffing her cunt with billiard balls?" the manager croaked. "Do you know what kind of liability this place has?"

The manager came over and spoke gently to Melora. "Miss? Were you raped out there?"

"No," Melora said weakly.

"Are you sure? Do you want us to call the police? Do you need an ambulance?"

"No," Melora said raising herself from the pool table. "My clothes are gone. I need something to wear home."

"Your not going to sue us?" the manager asked.

"No, but I'll suck you off if you want," Melora slurred through swollen lips.

The staff of the theater dressed her in clothes from the lost and found. They called a cab, but walked her to a bench near a homeless shelter. They didn't want the cab driver to think they'd messed her up like that. On the ride home, the cabbie asked what the hell had happened to her. "Whore Patrol put on a kick ass show. I'll have to go see them again."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Melora Ch. 01 Previous Part
Melora Series Info

Similar Stories

"Every Cock in the Club" Drunk girlfriend train-fucked by strangers while he drinks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Groped at the Company Party Young busty girlfriend is groped and used at a company party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories