Mel's Adventures in BDSM

Story Info
BDSM and training and submission.
1.6k words
4.09
44.5k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers

You could say I live a vanilla life style. Nothing happens out of the ordinary in my life and all my boyfriends have been pretty easy going all with healthy sexual appetites. I've had 5 sex partners, 3 were men and 2 were women...you know...the college years, but that's another story. I'm also not counting the amount of dick I've sucked over the years either as that is waaay too much to count. I got a kinda nickname in college, don't laugh...but men especially would call me "Pipe Dream" because it was a dream for me to suck their pipe!

I do consider my sex life fun and full. I have always been the aggressor and I never did anything that I didn't want to do nor did I do anything that wasn't my idea in the first place. I considered myself an in charge woman and I loved it!

Something changed all of this when I went to a BDSM Meet and Greet with some friends (just for shits and giggles). It was a meet and greet with some sex toys for sale etc. Three of us went to laugh at the "freaks" and maybe buy a whip or two to tease our boyfriends with.

We were surprised that when we got there everyone seemed really normal. There were people of all ages, young to quite old. My friends got bored right away and wanted to go but I convinced them to hang around as we might learn something or bump into someone we knew then we would really have something to laugh at. I picked up a few sexy leather panties, a whip (of course) that I had no intention of using and a book on how to dominate your man. My friends had a giggle at my goodies and wandered off for coffee.

While I was browsing my new toys, and thinking how chic my new panties would feel, I heard a voice behind me.

"I don't think that will suit you." Said the voice.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I turned and came face to chest with this very tall man about 45-50.

Wow, he was cute for his age! His tall frame was way over my 5 feet petite frame and he was a large man who took good care of his body...wow! He had stunning green eyes and soft blonde hair with a touch of grey. A walking dream for his age. He was looking down at me with a half-smile on his face. I think I was looking up at him with my mouth slightly open, did I feel dumb!

"Like I said, I don't think that will suit you at all, you don't seem the type." He continued.

I nervously shuffled my panties, whip and book and tried to hide them, then realized how foolish was I?? We were at a BDSM meet and greet for hell's sakes! I finally got my nerve together and thought I'd flirt a little with this tall dreamy guy,

"I dunno..." I smiled and batted my lashes,

"I think the panties will look cute on me."

To my surprise he just chuckled and didn't seem that impressed with my flirty behaviour. Which surprised me because..well, I don't mean to brag here but, I've never had problems "bagging" a man, if you like, ever! I'm blonde, green eyes, large breasts and not thin but just womanly enough than no man has ever been able to resist.

He continued. "I have no doubt that the panties will look cute on you, however I was talking about the book."

"oh.." I said. "..and why not? I'm sure my boyfriend will think it suits me when I'm done with him." (not that I had a boyfriend currently, but this tall mystery man didn't know that.)

I shuffled from hip to hip and looked up at him with a cheeky smirk on my face. Still flirting but letting him know that I'm in charge not him. He just chuckled again then the smile just fell from his face very quickly and he said

"You are a mouthy little vixen."

Then he chucked my chin like I was a child. I don't know what came over me as I've never had men talk to me like that and for some reason it made me blush and I had a hard time keeping eye contact. He chuckled again.

"My name is Reg, by the way, and who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"I...I..I'm Mel...I'm just here because I'm curious...I...I..I'm not...you know...here for anything...you know..."

I was stuttering and sounding like a complete fool. I felt so silly like I was suddenly a child and in trouble from my father or a teacher. Reg took my hand and started walking

"Come."

He gently said..or was it a command. I wasn't afraid, I probably should have been, but I let him lead me out into another room where there were couches and tables and people were sitting in private groups and having intimate conversations. He took me to an empty love seat.

"Sit" he commanded.

I sat. He sat beside me and took my chin in his hand and said

"look at me Mel, I want to explain some things about the people here and who we are and why we come here once a month....don't be afraid."

He smiled and let go of my chin which I strangely was sorry for. I liked the feel of his hand on my face. OMG! Was I freaking out over a guy I just met? I could suck him off though, that would be nice. I really LOVE a good blow job. I'll play along, suck his cock and get my fix for the night. I looked into his strong and experienced eyes and asked

"So tell me Reg, tell me all about this place because I've always fancied owning myself a slave or someone I could boss around.."

I giggled like a little girl..I thought he'd like that...and strangely I was hoping for his approval. He just harrumphed and looked away from me.

"See now here's the first lesion.'

He said as he looked back at me. I stared into his eyes intently.

"YOU are not an aggressor...oh before you start arguing with me...silly girl.."

he looked down his nose at me and smiled gently.

"you are sweet and gentle and a bit of a spoiled child and you want your own way.."

"hey!" I protested.

"shhhh...let me finish child.." he commanded.

I wanted to behave, I wanted to please him so I was quiet again and listened.

"What you need is someone to guide you someone to steer you in the right direction. You need someone to help you be free to be who you really are, a sweet little girl that wants to please her daddy."

He squeezed my hand firmly and brought it to his lips but his lips didn't quiet touch my hand he just breathed on it, my nipples immediately hardened into little pearls. I could barely respond.

"errr...I don't want or need a daddy, that's weird..."

It came out way too breathy than I expected it to.

"Is it?" he said: Not a question but a statement.

"I don't mean a daddy in the sense you need your father, what you need is to be encouraged the right way to behave and be a good girl." He pulled my face closer to his.

"I see this in your eyes, Mel, I know what you really want, and yes I'm probably old enough to be your daddy but age has nothing to do with it...how old are you?"

His last question really was a command, his voice was sterner and he looked at me sharply from eye to eye and squeezed my face just a little too hard, but I didn't pull away. I was enjoying this game. It was new and it felt hot. My nipples were still hard and my panties needed a changing.

"I'...I'm 28...how old are you?"

Again, way too breathy, I'll never get the upper hand with this character.

"hmmm...28, you seemed younger, I thought you were like 20 -- 22...interesting."

He frowned slightly and let go of my face. I suddenly felt rejected and was about to get huffy and leave when he grabbed my hand again, turned it over and blew on my palm and up my wrist. I visibly shivered and my nipples hardened even more and I knew they were showing through my little t-shirt.

"Mel..." he began.

"you are a delight, I'm glad you aren't too young. You are mature and will know better, so I'm sure you will be a very good girl, to someone."

He released my hand and turned to watch the people in the room. He casually turned to me,

"by the way, I'm 58, so yes, I'm old enough to be your father. So if that creeps you out in any way, by all means find your friends and go home."

He just sat there looking around the room. I wasn't sure if he was trying to get rid of me or giving me a way out or what was happening. One thing for sure I wasn't going to let him go that easily! Besides he looked maybe 45 tops and I still wanted to suck that cock of his. I sank back down into the seat and smiled at him. I was sticking around.

Stay tuned for part 2 of Mel's adventures. Lots of fun ahead!

muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers