Mels Game

Story Info
When a Sex Mage invites you over, you don't say no.
5k words
4.17
29.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was sitting at home watching anime and playing a video game in the dark of his room, when he heard his phone buzz on the desk. Pausing the game, but letting the anime keep playing since it was just on for background noise anyway, he picked up the phone. His friend from work had sent a text.

Melanie: Hey, wut u up 2?

Nicholas: Nuffin. Game n anime.

Before he could set the phone down, she'd already responded. It annoyed him a little when people wanted to have whole conversations via text, but Mel was one of those girls who insisted on it for some reason. Trying to call her when she was in a text convo usually didn't work, since she was already in the middle of something else, hanging out with someone or watching a movie while texting.

Melanie: Kewl, what game/anime?

Nicholas: Just Cause 2 and Gunslinger Girl.

Melanie: Isn't JC3 out?

Nicholas: Comp can't run it. Mostly just something to busy my hands while I watch the show.

Melanie: LOL, that sux.

Nicholas: Yeah.

Melanie: What's Gunslinger about?

Nicholas: It's the boring show about little girls being turned into cyborgs as part of an anti-terrorism assassin unit. Each girl is paired with a man who acts as their "big brother", and the girls are brainwashed into being slavishly devoted to them so that they are both body guard and weapon.

Melanie: LOL really? Sounds bad-ass.

Nicholas: It's actually really boring. There's a few action scenes, but its mostly people sitting around being sentimental, and long camera pans over vistas while pretty music plays.

Melanie: Oh, lol. I assume it set in a world w/o SP?

Nicholas: Obviously. Made in 2003, I think. Although even if it was set nowadays, the girls would be way too young to use the magic. Plus, I don't know how the cyborg stuff would interact with the magic's healing effects even if they were old enough.

Melanie: LOL, true. So, wanna hang out?

Nicholas: I dunno, I'm kinda in for the night.

Melanie: It's 6 in the afternoon! The suns not even down yet!

Nicholas: Eh.

Melanie: Come on. House is empty right now, and I'm bored.

Nicholas: Eh.

Melanie: I'll make it worth your while.

Nick paused. His cock started to erect the moment he read that. He cursed and tried to think about anything but sex so she wouldn't detect it. She must have been focused on him already, though, because she immediately texted him.

Melanie: Well, that got your attention!

Nicholas: I dunno, I'm not in the mood, really.

Melanie: I can put you in the mood.

Nicholas: Please don't, LOL.

Melanie: Fine then. Be that way. >: |

Nick let out a breath, and went back to the game. Melanie was a friend, but he just wasn't in the mood to hang out today. She lived about ten miles away and he was already kind of tired, thanks to work making him get up super early all last week. While he had tomorrow off, his sleep schedule had already been borked and he didn't want to have to drive back home tired.

Of course, he knew if Melanie were to have some fun with him, tired wouldn't be a concern. He tried to remove such thoughts from his mind, in case Melanie was still peeking at him. There was a time such casual invasion of privacy would have angered him, but seven years of living with Sex Magic had taught every guy that one just had to put up with the unfairness of the power, and not get too upset when women did what just came as naturally to them as breathing these days.

Several minutes passed, and despite paying more attention to the show, and playing a particularly intense mission in the game, his cock continued to throb. It wasn't the breath-taking ultra-stiffness brought on by a magical aura, just a normal erection, but it wouldn't quit. In cases like these, it was hard to know if his reaction was natural or being induced by a woman's mischievous magic.

Another text did a lot to confirm his suspicions though.

Melanie: LOL, you still seem pretty interested.

Nick sighed and replied.

Nicholas: You put a spell on me?

Melanie: LOL, not yet. But maybe I will if it'll get you to come over.

Nicholas: Why don't you come over here?

Melanie: Roommate's borrowing my car for the night. One reason I'm so bored, LOL.

Nicholas: I'm just not in the mood to go out tonight.

Nick flinched as he suddenly felt a hot, wet tongue lick slowly along his cock from tip to base. His cock flexed in his shorts.

Melanie: How bout now?

Nicholas: No.

Another lick. Slower, with more pressure.

Melanie: How bout now?

Nicholas: Cut it out.

Now the feeling of a mouth closing around his cock head, sliding down him until he could feel his cockhead squeezed by a phantom throat. The mouth held him for a moment, then slowly pulled up, sucking intensely, while the tongues rubbed against his shaft, and circled his penis head. He dropped his controller in his lap and gripped the arms of his chair.

Melanie: How bout now? :)

Nicholas: Come on, Mel, cut it out.

Melanie: But I'm boooooored, and I wanna hang out! :(

Melanie: We can watch whatever you want, I got Netflix and Hulu and YouTube on this thing.

Nicholas: I said no!

It's not like he was absolutely dead set against hanging out with her, but now it was a test of wills. You had to be firm with girls, even Sex Mage ones, or they would never give you a break or any respect. It was one of the few ways a guy might manage to ward off a woman's tricks was to present a tough front.

However, both men and women knew that the success of this trick was entirely in the woman's hands. Either she was impressed by the guy enough to actually stop, or she was already set on her decision to have fun with him and no amount of resistance was going to change her mind. A man just had to hold out as much as he could until the woman made her decision.

Melanie would usually back off eventually.

Melanie: Poo. You can suffer, then!

This might not be one of those nights, though, as the phantom mouth and dual-tongues returned, sucking and licking him continuously, steadily, shifting between slow and quick paces. Nick lay back and gripped the armrests again as he endured her psychic blowjob. Aside from using two tongues to go with the mouth, she wasn't loading on the power to overwhelm him, but the phantom stimulation was still quite skilled. He could hold out for a while, but not all night.

It took about three minutes to build up to a healthy climax. Nicholas braced himself as the mouth steadied its pace and drew him towards and orgasm. There was a fifty-fifty chance she might let him—

Nope! He shuddered as his climax hit the hard barrier of an orgasm block, his body clenching, his cock burning with the intense pleasure sensations that would normally propel a man to ejaculation. Instead, no semen was forth coming, and his body was held there in that intense spike of pleasure for several seconds longer than a man was prepared to handle. Then, the phantom mouth and tongues vanished, the pleasure fading, and Nick sagged back against his chair. He hadn't been edged like that in a while.

He waited a minute to see if she would continue. When nothing happened, he let out a sigh of relief. Hoping she'd be satisfied that'd she'd punished him enough, he picked up his controller and went back to the game, trying to ignore how his cock throbbed and his balls ached a bit.

She let him have five minutes to relax and get his guard back down, even let his penis start to soften, before she re-cast the mouth spell on him. This time, it felt like two full mouths, one deep throating him while another suckled his cock head. The edging had made him rather sensitive, and as the second mouth swirled and sucked on the head, he couldn't help but grunt and curl up, dropping his controller on the floor.

The second edging came quicker, leaving him shuddering and gasping in his seat, before the mouth spell vanished. This time, she didn't make him wonder. She gave him barely a minute to cool down, and the mouths returned, repeating their previous technique, and this time, a third mouth was added, kissing and licking at his balls.

He edged even quicker this time, and she toyed with him here, pausing the sensations until the intense pleasure of his blocked climax was only just starting to fade, then sucking him with the mouths for a few seconds to re-trigger an edging. She juggled him at the edge like this for nearly a minute, bouncing him on the edge of release almost a dozen times in a row.

Finally she released him, letting him collapse and catch his breath, before she sent another text.

Melanie: How about now? >:D

Nick growled in frustration. There would be no winning tonight.

Nicholas: Fine, just stop! Please!

Melanie: You have two minutes to be in your car.

Nicholas: Okay, okay!

Melanie: Yay! C u soon! :)

Nick scrambled for his keys and wallet, slipped on his shoes, and jumped into his car. He could feel Mel's magic hovering around his cock, ready to suck him into submission if he tried to change his mind. He was almost tempted to try taking the scenic route as one final act of resistance, but it was clear she wasn't in a relenting mood tonight.

He hurried over to her house, his cock throbbing the whole way.

She was waiting for him, smoking out on her porch. She grinned as she watched him pull up. When he got out of the car, she chuckled seeing his cock tent his pants.

"Alright, I'm here," Nick grumbled.

Mel grinned. "About time!" She stubbed out her cigarette, then pointed at him. "Clothes off."

Nick blinked. "What? Come on, I came over, didn't I?"

"You made me wait too long," she said. "I just wanted to hang out and watch movies and chat, but you had to be a little brat. So clothes off."

He felt the non-specific pressure of her magic, her arousal aura, flex around his cock, and he stiffened even more. He sighed. She really meant business tonight. Blushing slightly, he stripped off all his clothes and presented them to her. She waved towards his car. "Stick them in there," she said.

Nick didn't argue, tossing his clothes into the driver's seat, pulling out his keys and locking the car, carrying them as he went back. Mel held her hand out and Nick sighed, handing her his keys.

She put them in her pocket and grinned. "Much better." She, of course, stayed dressed, in her jeans and white tee-shirt, though she was already barefoot. Despite playing with him occasionally with her magic, Nick had never actually had sex with Melanie. He had never even seen her fully naked, only seen a glimpse of her tits when she'd flashed him once, just to see how hard he'd get. He'd been diamond-stiff for hours that night, and the memory of that glimpse had plagued some of his more restless nights. She already knew that, of course, but he wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of begging to see them again.

"Well, come on in," she said with a laugh. "Let's get you out of the cold."

Nick stepped through the door and took a left into the large living room, where the extended couch wrapped around the walls. He took his usual seat in the center of the back most couch, while Mel stretched out on the left set of cushions. She flicked her finger at him, and Nick felt his arms and legs forcibly spread, then snap into place as if bolted to the couch.

"Woah, hey!" said Nick, squirming as he tried, uselessly, to fight the magical bondage spell. "I thought you wanted to watch movies or something?"

Mel smirked. "I do. But after teasing you, I'm getting really in the mood for some other fun. So I thought of a little game we can play while we watch!"

"Do you really have to tie me up? I mean, I'm already here and you took my car key, I'm not gunna run away."

She laughed. "Of course I don't have to, it's just more fun this way!" She winked at him, and he felt a phantom tongue lick him again. He shivered; her aura was not only making him intensely hard, but increasingly sensitive as well. She was in a mood tonight!

"S-so what kind game were you thinking?" he said.

"Well, I figured we'd watch some movies or a season of a show, and do, like a drinking game, except instead of drinking, I'll just cast spells at you," she said. She laughed as she saw his cock flex at the idea. "So, take your pick." She turned to the wide screen TV and loaded up Netflix.

"Uh, I mean, I dunno," he said. "Whatever you want to watch. I don't know any drinking games."

"Never played one?" she said. He shook his head. "Oh, well, it's easy. You just watch a show or movie, and you take a drink every time someone on the show does something they commonly do. Like, take a drink whenever someone says a catch phrase or something. Or in this case, cast a spell." She chuckled. "Well, I cast a spell. You receive a spell."

Nick gulped. God only knows what she was going to come up with. Mel was a fan of horror films and 1980's action flicks, but in the predicament he was in, she'd probably pick something that was basically a porno flick and make him feel whatever was happening on the screen.

"Oh, I got one!" she said, grinning. She went to the TV and scrolled through the menu until she found a whole movie series. Nick noted the title and blanched.

"Ugh, Resident Evil? Come on, man, your magic is torture enough!"

"Hey, you said whatever I wanted!"

"I mean—ah!" He jumped as he felt the sensation of finger tips tickling his balls.

Mel laughed and said, "Ah, come on, it'll be fun! Besides, Mila Jo is totally hot. You'll have something to look at. Most of time, at least."

"We're not going to watch the whole series, are we?" he said cautiously. "Isn't it like six movies long?"

"Four," she said. "I heard they had planned on making more, but they stopped after the fourth one due to, you know, the Magic messing up everything in Hollywood. Real shame, too. They just don't make action movies like these anymore."

"Maybe Sex Magic is good for something, then," Nick muttered dryly, musing on the prospect of a dreadful timeline in which the Resident Evil movies kept going after 2010. He made sure to concentrate on that thought, instead of the fact that he'd watched the whole series anyway just due to his attraction to the lead actress during his teen years.

"Is there anything else?" he said.

"There's the Underworld series," she said. "Only three of those."

God, yet another series he'd found abysmal, but watched because he'd had the hots for Katie Becks. Mel had to be doing this on purpose.

"Anything that isn't leather-clad chicks killing monsters?" he said.

Mel paused and grinned, and he could feel her mind slip into his, sifting through his memories of the truly impressive, and shameful, number of times he'd jacked off to thoughts of either actress having their way with him, even years before Sex Magic ever arrived. Suffice to say, bad-ass action chicks were a weakness he had yet to shake.

"Well, you just narrowed it down for me!"

Nick swallowed a little nervously. Mel stared right at his cock and said, slowly, "Mila... or... Katie?"

His cock twitched at both names. He still had a thing for both women, but Mel must have sensed a slightly more intense reaction in his mind or body at Mila's name. That or she picked her because her series was longer.

"Resident Evil it is!" she said with a laugh.

Nick opened his mouth to protest, but Mel knew exactly what she was doing, and there would be no changing her mind now. He only hoped the rules for this "tease game" were somewhat fair.

Mel started the first movie, and as the opening credits rolled, she said, "Okay, so we'll keep this simple. Whenever Mila is on the screen, you'll feel light feather strokes all along your cock. Whenever she's speaking, you'll feel a mouth sucking you. Whenever she's fighting, you'll feel hands stroking you. And if there are other women on the screen with her, you'll feel a duplicate sensation for every female."

He swallowed nervously, his cock already flexing at the prospect. There were a fair number of scenes in the first movie without Mila in them, but the rest of the series followed her actions almost constantly. He was barely going to get a break!

"Uh, does that include female zombies or the hologram girl?" he asked.

Mel paused, frowned in thought for a moment, then said, "Nah. I'll cut you a break there." She grinned, and he winced when he felt a phantom hand cup his balls and lightly squeeze them. "But I'll also play with your nuts whenever Mila's not on screen. Can't make it too easy on you!" she chuckled.

Considering his last orgasm was three weeks ago, and all four movies were about six and half hours long put together, the feather spell alone was going to have him in tears of frustration well before the last movie ended. "Too easy" by a Sex Mage's standards could still drive a man out of his mind!

Mel laughed. "Aw, you scared? I suppose it's fitting, it is a zombie movie! You can close your eyes if you want, but it won't stop the spells! Actually, if you try to close them while Mila's on screen, I'll intensify the sensations!"

"Come on, don't be mean!" he said.

The phantom hand briefly squeezed his nuts hard enough to make him jump and make a little whimper. "Honey, you've never had mean from me. My ex could tell you some horror stories, though!" She winked, and Nick shivered a little. He trusted Mel, for all her teasing, to not really hurt him, but it didn't change the fact that he was truly powerless to stop her when she wasn't in the mood to take "no" for an answer. He was just thankful she considered him a friend.

The feeling might even have been mutual, except that Nick still couldn't quite accept the idea that a friend would purposefully sexually abuse him like this, just because it amused her. Ironically, he would once have gladly slept with her, even indulged her teasing games, up to a point. But while she used to respect his space, increasingly there were nights like these, where she would take him regardless of what he wanted. She would tease him well past what he was prepared to handle, sometimes not even letting him have relief, sending him home with searing hot blue balls and painfully intense erections after hours of playing with him. If he complained, she just laughed and punished him.

She didn't even seem to notice her own change in behavior. When he brought it up, she just pouted and usually teased him some more until he gave up. All the women in town were increasingly like this. Was it the Magic? Well, obviously, it was the Magic, but was the Magic altering their brains directly, or were the women merely becoming corrupted by the power they could wield? He supposed it didn't really matter. Either way, Mel still saw him as a friend and playmate, but Nick had realized a while ago that he was really just her toy.

And despite how much it disturbed him intellectually, he was ashamed to admit just how much the thought turned him on. Part of him wondered if his arousal at the prospect was natural, given his original interest in femdom before the Magic, or if it had been induced through the women's power, but part of him didn't even care. That shameful, increasingly intense part, was more than happy to let his friend use him like this, if only to bask in her raw sexual power.

Speaking of, the movie finally reached the scene where Alice, Mila's character, first appeared, and right on que, Mel's phantom feathers started on his cock, while the hand on his balls faded. Nick squirmed, his cock twitching excitedly, and Mel giggled.

Mel seemed to have set the spells to operate automatically in response to his own senses, as the sensations of hands and mouths came and went with a precision that was too perfect for Mel to be casting them in real time. The moment Mila opened her mouth to talk, even when she just made a particularly loud gasp or grunt, he felt the mouth suck him, stopping the moment her mouth closed. The moment she was off screen, the sensations on his cock ceased, and the hand working his balls resumed.

12