Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel continued, "I explained in a vague way that Carl and I felt that way about you guys -- I referred to you all as our 'extended family.' He seemed very satisfied with that. He said he'd like to see you all again now that he understood some of the ground rules we played by. He also told me he wanted to be sure that Carl was all right with what had happened that day; he said, 'I'm not in the business of breaking up relationships. Quite the opposite, I want to see them be stronger.' I think his philosophy is OK."

I said, "Well, let's invite him back next weekend and see what happens."

Everyone agreed.

*****

Mel and Karen were nestled into my body. It was late. We were out on the patio and it was almost pitch black outside. A light in the house provided us just enough visibility so Mel and I could watch Robbie pumping into Lynn's body on the chaise only a few feet from us.

Lynn was talking to him -- a lot. "Oh, drive that cock into me. Pump me. That's it. Hit my G-spot. Oooooh. Stroke my clit. That's it. Fuck me. Oh I can feel your cock way up here. I want your cum. I want you to flood me. I want all your sperm -- all your little baby makers. Fuck me. Fuck your mother-in-law to be. Is that a thrill? Fucking me. Oh I love your cock in me. You can fuck me forever. Oh shit. Ooooh dear. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oooooooooooooooh."

Lynn exploded in a great climax. Robbie did too. We could tell as his back arched and he drove hard into Lynn's pussy that he was jetting his cum into her body. Her legs were locked behind his back, pulling him into her gaping pussy. His giant cock was buried to the hilt inside her.

The sights and sounds of the two of them fucking got me all horny again. I had fucked Mel just a little while earlier. Karen moved down and licked me clean and then even sucked our combined juices from Mel's pussy. Now she moved up next to me, spreading her legs and inviting me to penetrate her hot pussy.

I slipped my cock into her slowly, enjoying every fraction of an inch as I slid into her body. It was a hot, humid night so the slightest bit of exertion provoked a sweat. As we pumped into each other our bodies developed first a sheen, then a delicate dampness, and lastly the full-blown sweat of two hard bodies working into each other.

Karen had always been vocal and this was no exception. "You liked watching Lynn get fucked. Wasn't that hot. Hot fucking sex right next to you. Your girlfriend getting pounded right next to you. Look at Mel's hot body. She's still got some of your cum in her -- I didn't suck it all out of her cunt. Do you think her mother will suck the rest from her? Will she suck your cum from me? Ouuuu, I like your cock in me just that way. Pump harder. FASTER. Right there. No, just ... like that ... keep ... Ooooooooh."

I was close even through we'd started only a few minutes earlier and this was my second round. The sights and sounds of our group lovemaking always inspired me and my aging body to new heights. Of course the drugs helped too. I felt my circuits go on alert. The nerves and synapses echoed throughout my body, "orgasm imminent; orgasm imminent!"

Karen was babbling about her G-spot and how I was going to make her cum really quickly. I re-doubled my effort to pound into her. We both exploded in one of those rare earth-shattering climaxes. I swear we knocked the planet out of orbit. As we collapsed into one another, I heard Mel moan behind me -- she had just brought herself off with probably her twelfth orgasm of the evening.

As our bodies regained some semblance of normal functioning, Karen, Mel and I slipped into the pool to join Lynn and Robbie.

"Well, in less than a month," I ruminated, "Mel will be Mrs. Melinda Winters. That has a nice ring to it."

Mel was rubbing her breasts against my chest, clearly enjoying the stimulation and interaction between her nipples and my skin and sparse chest hair. She said, "That always has a nice ring to it." She kissed me and glided over to her fiancé, "Hey Robbie, can we keep fucking these nice people after we get married?" She kissed Lynn and then her fiancé.

"All you want babe. All you want." He was laughing. He was a horny stud of guy that had a bounteous supply of women available to him through our extended family. What's not to like about that situation.

He and Mel kissed then she glided back to me across the dark water, kissing Karen first and then me again.

*****

Even though it was almost midnight the following Friday, Karen entertained Lynn, Mel, Robbie and me with the story of what happened earlier that evening when she and Rachel had hosted Carl and Ray at our house for dinner and "dessert". Lynn and I had vacated so that the group would have a place to be that was without kids and also to baby sit Carl and Rachel's kids. Mel and Robbie had come over to baby sit with us and just hang out until the two couples were through.

Karen started, "Well, Ray arrived first and I gave him one of my soul searing, body melting kisses to welcome him. He looked most pleased. Carl and Rachel were right on his heels. I gave Carl the same welcome as Rachel ground herself into Ray. He was starting to get the idea that there was more on the menu than just dinner. I had on that cute little white dress and I wasn't wearing anything under it." I noted that she was now just in her bath robe and I could occasionally see one of her breasts or a flash of her shaved pussy.

She went on, "We got ourselves drinks and Rachel stayed plastered up against Ray for the rest of the evening. Carl doted on me from time to time, but I was serving up dinner so it wasn't until afterwards that we got to really play. By that time, I think Rachel had Ray's temp up to white hot; I think I actually saw him panting after her at one point. A lot of lust in the air tonight." I noted I was stiffening from her descriptions.

Karen continued, "So after dinner we went into the living room. Rachel got some of your Grand Marnier and I watched as she delivered a thimble of it to Ray in your mouth-to-mouth way. I thought he'd come unglued. He was all over her, checking to be sure neither Carl nor I had any objection. He was gentle but most definite that he wanted Rach naked."

"So hurry up, get to the good parts," Mel said.

"Well, Carl slid my little white dress up over my head and 'puff', I was naked. That was that. He and I went at it for a bit. He had me in the big chair as he ate my pussy -- my God he's good at that! I came a couple of times. By the time I looked again, both Ray and Rach were nude and he had his head in her puss. She'd just come at least once and was begging him for his cock in her pussy or mouth. I watched as he stood beside her for a couple of minutes and she gave him a wonderful blowjob. I started doing the same to Carl until he stopped me."

Karen kept to her story; "Carl got me down on the Oriental rug and started to drive his cock into me. Next thing I knew, Rachel and Ray were beside us. I could reach over and rub Rachel's clit as Ray fucked her. It was really hot. Rach was cranked up and kept cuming over and over again -- like once a minute. For that matter, Carl had me cranking off too, just not as often."

She grinned and went on, "Rachel said 'Switch' at one point. Ray didn't get it. Carl pulled out and moved so he was ready to thrust into his wife. Ray suddenly woke up to what was happening. He said, 'Really?' and we both nodded at him. He came over and put his rod into me -- nice fit; he's oversized like you guys are - very enjoyable. So he brings me off a few times. He tells me at one point that he's near and it was sort of a question -- like what should I do? I stopped us thrusting into each other so he'd cool down. He understood and backed down a step. Rachel then said 'Switch' again and we went back to our original partners -- Ray with Rach and Carl with me."

"This time I mounted Carl and Rach mounted Ray. Rach and I could lean into each other and kiss and fondle one another. I'm sure we put on a good show for the guys, because it was only about a minute or two later that they both announced that they wanted to cum. This time we let them. Carl exploded into me and we had one of those cums where you see stars and almost die -- I think the French call it 'la petite mort' or small death. Man, I was in heaven. About the time we were floating down, Ray and Rach came. Wow! Very interesting to watch what people do when they have great orgasms. They gave us a good show."

She went on and we were all paying rapt attention; "After that we all lay coupled together for a while, cooing at each other. We held hands and stroked each other's bodies. Ray was sort of apologetic that he wasn't into guys; Carl assured him that none of the guys went that way. He looked relieved."

Karen snickered and went on, "I think Rach sort of grossed him out for a couple of minutes when she finally pulled off of him and then went down on him again. I leaned in and sucked Ray's cum from her pussy as she cleaned him up. Carl and I traded places. Ray then got with the agenda and suggested I bring my dripping pussy over near him. I did and he ate me out, very tentatively at first. Then he got into it. He brought me to another climax. He does have a talented tongue."

"Did anything else happen?" Robbie asked.

"No, after that brief resurgence Carl and Rachel decided they had to go check on you guys and the kids. We got dressed and they all left with some great goodbye kisses and fondling by the front door. I even followed Ray into the driveway nude and kissed him goodbye after he got in his car. He was still cranked. I'm sure he went home and masturbated. What a waste. Next time I'm sure I'll get him to stay."

There was a long silence. I finally announced, "I am so horny after listening to that story that I would fuck a porcupine just for some satisfaction."

Lynn came over to me and rubbed her breasts against my cheek. "What kind of sound does a porcupine make? I'm horny too." She turned to the rest of the room and asked, "Anyone else? We're meeting on our bed."

Five minutes later I was buried to the hilt in Lynn. Mel was beside me with Robbie pumping into her. Karen was naked again and sitting up by the headboard masturbating as she watched all our group action. After a couple of switches of partners everyone seemed to cum. We dimmed the lights and everyone went to sleep nestled together.

12