Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

"Well, I may need a little recovery time too," I said. "Although the sight of the three of you naked and available seems to be working a miracle on me, combined, of course, with my little pills." They laughed. Chris came over and kissed me; actually that understates the event. The kiss started as a gentle and tender rubbing of lips, our eyes open to watch our lover, then our tongues alternately darted around each others lips and just barely into mouths, then our mouths were wide open and inviting. As we kissed I could feel my rod being inhaled into someone's mouth. I almost came just from the combined stimulations and feeling of love and passion I felt in that instant.

After Chris' rocket of a kiss I looked down to see Holly sucking on me, licking up all the juices from the fuck I'd just completed with Sarah. She looked very happy. Sarah was lying against the headboard lightly fingering her clit as she watched Holly and me. Holly persisted as the minutes went by. Chris went to Sarah and added her own hand to Sarah's masturbation; they kissed tenderly.

I hardened and when Holly decided I was ready she pushed me back on the bed and mounted me. She draped her large breasts near my mouth and encouraged me to suck on her tits and to make her nipples erect. I did. We fucked. At one point both Chris and Sarah came and each took one of Holly's breasts in their mouths and made love to just that part of Holly's anatomy. Holly was back in the mode of firing off an orgasm every minute or two. They were big and satisfying orgasms that stopped her for half-a-minute or more every time. I didn't let up.

I gave little warning when I ejaculated into Holly. Actually, we ejaculated into each other. As I came I felt our union flood with fluid from her body. Both Chris and Sarah dove into our groins to clean us and savor the juices from our union. Holly and I were both exhausted and just lay there exposed to our voyeurs and helpers.

I suggested to Sarah and Chris that they bring each other off since there still seemed to be a lot of girl testosterone or whatever it was called in the room. The two of them moved into a sixty-nine position with each other. I could see each woman using not only her mouth but also fingers and occasionally most of their hands on each other's pussies.

Sarah blew into a climax with great intensity. She was huffing and puffing and gasping for breath. Chris looked satisfied with her work. After Sarah recovered, she returned the favor, bringing Chris to a passionate Sapphic orgasm. The two of them moved to cuddle against us on the big bed. We all dozed and just basked in the love we felt for each other. The room had that luscious aroma of sex.

*****

Two Days Before Mel's Wedding

Over the summer Ray had become a frequent visitor and a welcome friend and participant in our lovemaking. He was loving and caring to all of us and we could watch him expand and grow as he received our affections. I had often worried about my ability to satisfy the household of women that often occurred and he was a welcome adjunct to the few males in our midst. I genuinely liked him and enjoyed his presence. Robbie and Ray often played a round of golf either late on some afternoons or mid-day Saturdays; Carl sometimes joined them when his DIY and "honey do" projects allowed.

Overall, it was interesting to watch all of us grow and evolve. I'd become more spiritual and loving as a result of our extended family and the warmth it provided. Lynn had regained her confidence and independence after the end of disastrous marriage and a rebuild of her life. Karen had started as a highly independent person and now willingly gave up some of her self-centeredness to reach out to me, Lynn and the other members of the extended family; further, she'd rebuilt her relationships with her sister, Rachel, and mother, Bev.

Mel and Robbie had both matured and grown in so many ways I'd lost count. Part of it clearly had to do with their age, yet most young adults don't participate in an extended family. They grew and flourished with the love we all gave them. Their maturity amazed me sometimes.

Now I was seeing much the same phenomena with the other young adults we loved: Chris, Sarah and Holly. Two days before the wedding the three of them were sitting outside wearing only their bikini bottoms. It was a hazy, hot, humid Thursday and they loved the sunshine and frequent dips in the pool. Karen, Lynn, Mel and Robbie were there and I expected Ray any moment. The three women had not yet met Ray but everyone else was giving him a glowing report card.

Chris came up to me. She said, "It's interesting being in this family. I know I'll like Ray just because you all do. A year or so ago if you'd asked me if I'd entertain having sex with some guy I hadn't even met I'd have called you crazy. Then I did just that with you. So did Sarah and Holly. We've never regretted our decisions that week you first stayed with us." She gave me a little peck on the lips to show her love.

I told her, "There's no requirement you sleep with Ray. Don't think that's the rule of the family. You make your own judgment in your own way; the same with the others. We were pretty careful and cautious with how we brought him in. It was Rachel's recommendation. If you decide you want to, that's fine; if you don't, that's fine too."

"Oh, I know that," Chris said. Sarah came and listened to our conversation too. "I know I'm an independent, free spirit, and that the actions I take are my own responsibility. You've taught me well." She laughed and also gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'm pretty sure I haven't blamed anyone for any of my stupid mistakes since you taught me about the 'blame game' and how to avoid it."

Ray walked out on the patio. He'd heard the last few words of our conversation. He asked, "Blame game? What's that? Someone playing? Can I join in?"

I put my arm around his shoulders and turned him towards Chris and Sarah. Holly came and joined us too. "My gorgeous friends, I'd like to introduce you to Ray Jennings. Ray this is Chris, Sarah and Holly, my loves, late of Ohio State and now scattered about the country -- well, except for Holly who's back there working on her doctorate and Chris, who is going to be staying with us for a while -- a long while I hope."

"My pleasure ladies," Ray bowed, took Chris' hand and kissed it and repeated the procedure with Sarah and Holly. He seemed un-phased by the fact that they were all topless, nubile young women with full ripe breasts pleading to be kissed and sucked -- but that was probably just the way I was thinking.

"Now, what's the blame game you were talking about. You mean blaming others for something?" Ray asked.

"Yes," I responded. "It's when you do something you don't like or make a decision that later turns out poorly then you assign the blame for that unsatisfactory result to another person. We all do it once in a while, but some are more adept at it than others. When you don't do it, when you take responsibility for your own actions, I think that's being quite mature."

"Whew," Ray said. "I'll have to watch myself with this bunch." He was smiling. I thought to myself that I'd never heard Ray play that game nor particularly beat himself up about too much, even his divorce that we knew had been a heartbreak for him a few years earlier. Somehow, he'd put his luggage behind him and moved on. He very much lived in the "now".

I got Ray and a couple of the girls refills on their beers and soft drinks. We then sat around the table and had a discussion about what made a person 'mature'. I was pleased that our entire group was made up of independent, open minded, creative and responsible adults. I guess like attracts like.

Late in the afternoon Rachel and Carl arrived with their four year old. The youngster went swimming as we all played lifeguard. Carl and Rachel donned swimsuits and took a dip too, Rachel was clad only in her bikini bottom like the rest of the women; no one seemed to be making anything of the near nudity, including the four year old who was also only her bikini bottom.

As dinnertime rolled around I fired up the grill and we did hamburgers and hot dogs. Bev and Nick arrived and joined us too. There was lots of laughter and joke telling as well as ribbing of Mel and Robbie about their impending wedding and becoming a 'married couple.' Somehow, I thought, even they had moved beyond all the myths and stigmas associated with that label.

That night I slept with Chris and Holly. Sarah had decided to go with Ray back to his condo. I admired her courage for trying this new relationship after only a few hours. I now realized how much faith they had in our relationship when we'd all met a year or so earlier. Then the faith they had when I invited them to extend their relationship with the others in the family and now with Ray. I hoped all went well.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers
12