Melvin the Clown: Episode 1

Story Info
Melvin finds satisfaction with his robot servant.
1k words
3.73
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
necrotron
necrotron
24 Followers

Melvin hated working. When he needed money, his preference was to steal it. Failing that, he would ask his wife for it. Unfortunately, this time he had made the mistake of accepting a job. That's what you get for drinking seven Thurbian Heliogogs in a row. When he woke from his coma, the contracts were already signed and his fate sealed.

Aboard his hypership Areola Queen, he stalked towards the bridge stamping his bulbous, white feet in frustration, all the while zipping and straightening his black jumpsuit. Morganica waited patiently as Melvin took the captain's chair. She adjust her large tits and turned to face Melvin.

"Our screens are clear and the engines are running perfectly sir."

"Dazzling," Melvin mumbled. "When do we arrive in Klosston?"

"Approximately twenty-seven hours, sir."

"Great, just long enough for me to fully regret this." Melvin fidgeted in his chair. Already his hangover had entered the tumor phase. Maybe it would explode within the hour and allow him to get on with his life.

"Morg, suck on my dick for awhile. My head is killing me." Melvin unzipped his crotch opening and allowed his thick, thirteen inch cock. Morganica kneeled in front of him and took his meat into her mouth. Her long black and silver hair, which sparkled in the soft light of the bridge, fell around her head and covered his lap.

"Ooooh, that is just what the witch doctor ordered." He relaxed and stretched out his long legs. Morganica's head bobbed up and down over Melvin's cock. She sucked hard and pulled his raging cock deep into her wet mouth. Her head went down as she worked the hard cock deep into her inviting throat. Gagging , she sucked down the penis in like a vacuum cleaner.

"Yah, that is what I mean. Suck that cock you whore!" Melvin, not know totreat his crew with any respect, humped his hips up into Morganica's sweaty face. She gagged and spit his cock out. Turning her head aft, she vomited out the contents of her lubricant well. Melvin's cock flexed and spit a glob of cum into her left eye.

Morganica breathed deeply to relax her mouth, wiped the slimy cum from her eye, then licked the remnants from the tip of his cock. Smiling, she looked up into Melvin's eyes. She loved him deeply, even though he considered her little more that a piece of property or an appliance. Good thing that she was.

Turning on her throat vibrator, Morganica sucked the huge cock deep into her mouth again. Buzzing and moaning, she worked his cock with renewed enthusiasm. Her rubbery tongue slithered out and began to message Melvin's balls. Synthaliva™ spilled everywhere as her oral mechanism went to overtime.

Melvin's body shook as orgasmic forces overtook his body. His entire body vibrated and shuddered violently, shaking the loose bolts from his chair. Morganica reached up with her hand and gripped his ass with a force that would have broken a coconut. Thousands of volts surged through Melvin as she initiated the climax stage of her programming.

Melvin screamed like schoolgirl being chased by a principal turned mad rapist. Promptly, he then passed out.

Morganica stood and straightened her latex skirt. It barely covered her round, firm ass. Her long-sleeve shirt scooped down to show her massive cleavage and then stopping just below her breasts. Thigh-high, platform boots clicked as she walked towards the ship's main console. She smiled to show her pleasure. The ship's course remained stable.

A moan made her turn to see its source. Melvin had awoken and now stared at her with renewed lust.

"Come here wench!"

With the quick motion of her hands, her clothes flew off her shapely body with calculated abandon. Morganica strutted purposely towards her master, as he gripped his penis and pumped it back to life. All thirteen inches of his gigantic penis pulsed with eager excitement.

Spinning around, Morganica bent at the waist and placed her hands on her knees. Her Vaginator Seven™ began to spin with lusty ferocity. Melvin grabbed the top of her boots and pulled her hot ass down onto his cock. Whirling bumps of her vaginal walls stimulated Melvin to a level ecstasy unknown to most men.

He reached up and gripped her soft, melon shaped breasts. Her nipples pulsed out as he squeezed them silly. She moaned and initiated her Vaginator's suction. A sudden shock hit Melvin as his ass caved in towards his aching crotch. His brain, frozen with pleasure, tried to control what was left of his restraint. Rolling his eyes back into his head, Melvin's body gave out in the rush of orgasm. Gallons of cum roar from his cock into the hungry cavern of Morganica's sex, filling her to and beyond capacity.

****

Hours later, Melvin awoke to the sounds of arrival. Three beeps followed by a short buzz signaled the end of hyper-journey for the Areola Queen. Melvin tried to open his aching eyes, but they simply refused to break their sleep-created seals. Fumbling, his hands finally hit upon the correct button to summon the ships Medi-bot. Never mind that he couldn't remember his destination, let alone his reason for travel. Melvin sat and waited for assistance.

"We have arrived at Klosston. Shall I arrange for escort, or do you wish to travel planet-side by yourself?" Melvin recognized the merry voice as his first mate. He now wished he had purchased a different model. This one was too damn cheerful when his head ached.

"Send for a shuttle. I'm too fucked to fly right now."

"Excellent, I'm sure the Queen will send her personal yacht for you."

Melvin suddenly remembered why he hated working. Fucking a Queen for pleasure or spite was fun. Fucking a Queen for business sucked. At least he might get bang a princess while he was at it.

Of course the last time Melvin, the Clown, got involved with royalty it had cost him thirty-seven years in prison and had wreck a whole section of the space-time continuum. Maybe this would be fun.

To be continued…

necrotron
necrotron
24 Followers