Member of the Club: More That Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,291 Followers

I heard a sigh and high pitched moan next to me. I looked over and saw that Tim and finally copied my position. He and Wayne were starting to pick up speed as well. Tim started to moan louder and louder. I heard a smacking sound as Wayne smacked Tim's ass cheeks saying, "Come on boy. Ride that cock. Ride it hard bitch boy. You don't stop riding that cock until I cum. You hear be boy?"

Tim moaned out, "Yes Sir."

Tim began to move his hips faster and faster, causing his moans to grow in volume as well. Apparently Bruce was wanting to pick up our pace as well, because I felt my nipples being pinched hard. I gasped loudly as Bruce said, "You about ready for a third load of cum up this asshole boy?"

I gasped out, "Yes, Sir. Shove your cum inside my ass. I love having my ass filled with hot cum. Fuck me Sir. Fuck me hard."

My begging was rewarded by Bruce really bucking his hips upwards and pulling me down hard onto his cock. I was moaning louder now. I used my hands on Bruce's chest to push my asshole down harder onto Bruce's hard cock. Bruce began to moan louder and thrust harder. We were all four moaning and groaning, Tim and I needing our assholes filled with another load of hot man cum, Wayne and Bruce needing to cum again.

I enjoyed the slapping sounds our fucking was making. I smiled as I continued to ride this hard cock, listening to the sounds of our sexy foursome. I wanted to make Bruce cum before Tim could make Wayne cum, so I started to really slam my asshole onto Bruce's hard cock. I clinched my asshole as tight as I could. I even increased my speed even more. Bruce moaned louder and began to really pound into my asshole.

Tim and Wayne were really going at it as well. I guess we all knew this was probably the last fuck of the night for us, and we all wanted to go out as powerfully as possible.

I began to moan out, "Fuck me Sir. Pound my boy ass. I want to feel your hot cum shoot all the way into my stomach. Fuck me."

Bruce was game to fuck me harder than ever, he suddenly flipped us over so I was on my back and he was fucking my asshole with my legs over his shoulders. I gasped and moaned. His cock never left my asshole when he switched out positions. He used all his strength to really slam into my asshole. I wan unable to push back into him, so I simply kept my asshole clinched. We were both moaning and groaning. I felt the bed move behind us. I looked up and saw that Wayne had changed their position as well.

Wayne now had Tim on his hands and knees, fucking him doggie style. Wayne had a death grip on Tim's hips and was really powering into his twink asshole. Tim's moans grew louder and higher pitched as his asshole was roughly taken. I began to moan louder as Bruce began to draw his cock all the way out of my asshole, then shove the entire length back in up to his balls. I would let out a deep guttural moan every time his cock was rammed deep into my bowels.

I have always liked being fucked hard and fast. I could see that Tim liked this as well. There we were, two twinks having our assholes roughly fucked by two burly bears who had already shot two loads a piece into our assholes. Our moans reached a level that I was sure would get us complained on, if these rooms were not soundproofed. My moans were coming faster as Bruce began to pick up even more speed. Tim was moaning faster as, Wayne slammed into his asshole with abandon.

Bruce then slammed into my asshole so hard that I was left speechless. My mouth was open in a moan, but I was unable to make a sound. I felt a massive load of hot cum being pumped into my asshole. Bruce kept fucking my roughly as he milked his cock free of all his cum. I just laid there trying to clinch my asshole and help. Bruce's moans had grown long winded and he was breathing heavily as we both enjoyed this ass fuck.

Tim's moans were so fast now, that I actually looked over to see if he was alright. Wayne still had a grip of Tim's hips and was pounding into his asshole at the same time he would pull Tim's ass back to met his thrusts. Wayne had a look of concentration on his face as he looked down at his cock being pounded into little Timmy's asshole. Wayne then grunted and moaned louder than ever as he slammed so hard into Tim's asshole so hard that Tim's was forced downward onto the bed on his stomach.

Tim hit the bed with a moan, as Wayne's hard thrust drove him off his hands and knees. Wayne moaned loudly as his cock exploded into a spray of cum deep into Tim's asshole. Tim moaned at the feeling of his third load of hot cum being pumped into his asshole. By now Bruce had stopped fucking me. He let his softened cock fall out of my well used and cum filled asshole, as he flopped down onto the bed next to me. He pulled my back into his chest in a moment of tenderness, as we continued to watch Wayne as he finished himself off inside Tim.

Tim was barely conscious now. Wayne felt his cock release its final spurt of cum into Tim's ass. Wayne then collapsed onto the bed as well. Tim and Wayne were both breathing hard. Bruce and I had now relaxed and were enjoying our current feeling of highs. Wayne picked up Tim and drug him to the center of the bed. Wayne then gently petted Tim's head as he spooned him from behind. I heard Tim moan sleepily. I had no idea what time it was, but figured "Nap Time" was accurate enough for me.

I snuggled into Bruce a little more and place my head on the pillow. I could barely comprehend that Bruce and Wayne had pulled a sheet up to cover us all up, before sleep claimed me.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,291 Followers
12