Member of the Club: Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This statement earned laughs from Wayne, Bruce, and Alex. Ken just half heartedly glared at me as he said, "Don't be so sure. I'm always ready for another twink ass to fuck."

I liked where this conversation was heading. I decided to go for it as I said, "Oh really? So if I was to come over there and mount that hard cock of yours, you could handle it?"

Ken smirked back at me, grabbed his hard cock, stroked it gently and said, "Well, only one way to find out."

I accepted the invitation. I climbed out of the pool and walked over to Ken, who was still seated in the lounge chair. I climbed up onto his lap and lowered myself onto his hard cock. We both moaned as I took his hard cock all the way inside my asshole, until I was sitting on his lap. I then began to ride his cock, up and down, in a nice slow but steady pace. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "Don't worry baby, I'll go slow. Wouldn't want to hurt you."

This earned us another round of laughs from Alex, Wayne and Bruce. Ken, not wanting to be outdone said to me, "Oh don't worry, I got plenty of energy to fuck this cute asshole."

He then began to thrust up into my asshole as I would come down, forcing his hard cock deeper into my needy hole. I heard Alex stand up and say, "Well, no sense wasting room."

Alex then plunged his hard cock up my asshole, causing me to gasp loudly at the sudden intrusion. Alex set a nice fast pace as he hammered into my tightly packed asshole. The three of our moans were loud as we moved together, fucking hard for all the club to see. I moaned out, "Oh fuck yeah. That's it double fuck my boy ass. God this feels good."

Not wanting to miss out on the action, Wayne and Bruce moved to stand in front of me. Both of them were stroking their hard cocks in my face. Not needing to be told what was expected of me, I alternated taking their cocks into my mouth and sucking hard and deep. Wayne and Bruce added their moans to ours as I was pounded by two cocks in my asshole and sucked two cocks deep into my mouth.

I had to really concentrate on sucking cock, because Ken and Alex were really starting to ram their cocks into my asshole deep and hard. Ken was thrusting his hard cock up into my asshole as Alex was fucking me from behind. I had Wayne's cock all the way in my throat as I swallowed around his cock head, causing a deep loud moan from him. Not wanting him to feel left out, I had my hand on Bruce's cock and was slowly stroking it.

I then switched to deep throating Bruce's cock, as I stroked Wayne. Wayne then said, "Ok boy. Now open real wide. I want you to suck us both at the same time. Wayne then forced his hard cock into my mouth, right alongside Bruce's. I couldn't deep throat them both at the same time, so I settled on sucking their cock heads and shafts in a good fast pace. I was sucking as hard as I could as Wayne and Bruce began to push their hips forward. They picked an alternating pace and one would thrust into my mouth as the other pulled out.

My mouth was being stretched wide by Wayne and Bruce, as my asshole was also being stretched by Ken and Alex. Ken and Alex had also started to fuck me in an alternating fashion of one pulling out of my asshole as the other drove back in. Wayne and Bruce were enjoying having their cocks rub against each other as I sucked them hard. Ken and Alex were enjoying the same pleasure in my asshole.

Ken and Alex began to moan to me, "Yeah boy, suck those hard cocks. I want to see you swallow their cum. I bet you love this, two cocks in your asshole and two in your mouth."

Wayne and Bruce added their own voices saying, "Fuck that boy's asshole. He loves a good double fuck. He can't get enough cock to please him. Fuck him hard."

I was moaning around the hard cock pummeling my mouth as the other two cocks rampaged inside my asshole. They were right I did love this. I was enjoying every second of it. I was turned on even more at the thought of being watched as I was being thoroughly used. I heard footsteps approach and heard James say, "Jesus guys. how many times are you going to fuck this boy. Give some of us the chance. Besides, you don't want to wear him out yet, do you."

I tried to tell him to go away, but given that I had two cocks having a sword fight in my mouth, it just came out as a muffled moan. Luckily Wayne picked up what I was trying to say and spoke for me, "The boy says go away. I'm busy."

Wayne, Bruce, Alex and Ken all laughed as they continued to thrust into my greedy holes. Alex was really punishing my asshole from behind and Ken was pushing up into me with the same hard thrusts. Wayne and Bruce were really working my mouth. I began to clinch my asshole as tight as I could, as I used my tongue to lick the cocks in my mouth. I added more suction to Wayne and Bruce's cocks as I was licking their cock heads.

Having my chest pressed against Ken's chest caused my own hard cock to be tightly pressed between our stomachs. Alex's rough thrusts into my asshole caused my body to move forward and back, working my cock against Ken and me. Ken had a nice sexy six pack, and my cock was really being worked by rubbing against his abs. I was really starting to pick up the pace of my sucking Wayne and Bruce's cocks. We were all moaning loudly, though my own moans were muffled by my mouthful of cocks.

I could feel my self approaching orgasm. I clinched my asshole even tighter around Alex and Ken's cocks, as I worked my tongue and sucked Wayne and Bruce's cocks harder. Their moans grew in volume and their breaths grew faster. I knew it wouldn't be long before we started to cum. Wayne came first in a loud moan. He thrust his cock deep into my mouth as he sprayed his hot man seed down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and didn't spill a drop.

Bruce, seeing Wayne spill himself and feeling his cum spray inside my mouth, moaned loudly as he too began to cum down my throat. I was able to keep up and swallowed his cum as well. I continued to suck on their softening cocks as they enjoyed me sucking out the last drops of cum. Wayne and Bruce then pulled their cocks from my mouth and sat down in nearby lounge chairs to catch their breaths.

Ken smirked and said, "And then there were three. You ready for our cum boy? I'm about to cum hard."

My mouth, now empty of cock, I was able to moan out a, "Yes sir. I'm ready. I'm about to cum too. Fuck this feels good. I love a good double fuck. God this is hot. Fuck I'm gonna cum. MMM...Fuck!"

With that my body tensed up as the friction of having my cock pressed between Ken and me put my over the edge. I felt my body shake and my muscles go rigid as my cock exploded, my hot cum spurting between Ken and I. I moaned loudly as I spent myself. My orgasm caused my asshole to tighten even more. Alex and Ken both gave a loud moan and they slammed hard and deep into my asshole. They both began to cum hard into my ass. I felt every spew of hot cum as it hit my insides.

Ken and Alex continued to thrust into my asshole, milking their cocks of any remaining cum. I was reduced to laying limply on Ken's chest as they both worked their softening cocks in and out of my well used and cum filled asshole. Alex was the first to slowly pull his cock from my asshole. I let out a small moan as I felt it slide out. Ken's cock was still resting inside me, as we both caught our breaths. Alex sat down on his lounge chair and relaxed, enjoying his high.

I moaned softly as I enjoyed the feeling of being totally spent from this hard gang bang. I could have probably fallen asleep right there, but Wayne and Bruce helped me up. I stood on unsteady legs as they helped me sit down in a chair. I had now lost count off all the cocks I had sucked and all the loads of cum pumped into my asshole. And I had been here for less than 24 hours. I thanked them for that hot session, then I decided that I needed food and a nap. I said as much, as I slowly stood up and walked on shaky legs to see what had been prepared for breakfast.

I knew that even though I had swallowed a lot of cum, that I probably needed some solid food. I made my way to the dining area, where I saw a nice buffet of food had been prepared. I didn't care that I was still naked. I noticed that I wasn't the only one in my birthday suit, so I put it from my mind. I heard a few guys whisper about our recent show outside, but didn't pay much attention. I was basically on auto-pilot now. I ate some food and then trudged back to my room. My head had barely hit the pillow before unconsciousness overtook me.

12