Memoir 06: Rose (I) R. 4.0

Story Info
Lovemaking with an Unusual Climax.
1.1k words
4.2
6.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose (I) R. 4.0

11 July 1981


"Nobody's ever done this to me before!" Rose gasped as my tongue flicked her clitoris.

I knew I hadn't. I had never before had reason or opportunity. Two of the three previous times we had made love, we had come simultaneously at the culmination of coitus. The third had occurred in the front seat of a car, and the available space had limited me to getting her off with my fingers.

Still, I found the comment interesting. It confirmed in regard to her what we implicitly assumed about each other, that we had other lovers. Not that this bothered or surprised us. In the year since we had met, we had spent less than two weeks together in total, and had not made love until the last night of the first week.

There are several reasons why I'll perform cunnilingus on a lover. This includes foreplay, to get a woman as excited as possible before we make love. That necessity had never arisen with Rose. When she visited me earlier that year, she had embarrassed me by sliding her hand right up my thigh in plain view of some friends I'd stopped to introduce her to at a bar. She made no secret of the fact that when she came to visit me, she planned to spend as much time as she could alone and intimate with me.

Ensuring my partner reaches orgasm is the primary reason I'll give her oral sex, and my reason for it with Rose this time. Honestly, I'd have rather she had not decided to visit. I'd lost most of my interest in her during her prior visit, and only acceded to her suggestion that she come down to visit me this time was guilt. Again, at the first opportunity, she led me into bed. Despite my ambivalence, or perhaps because of it, I came first. As much from pride as anything else, I did not want to leave her without a climax. Before she knew what had happened, I slid down between her legs and started lapping at her pudenda. This renewed my enthusiasm, but only slightly.

One more reason that I give a lot of oral sex to my lovers is that I really enjoy doing it. I relish the texture of labia and clitoris under my tongue as the lady I'm licking writhes in ecstasy wrought by my oral abilities. Rose succumbed quickly to these, and I hooked my arms under her thighs and across her hips to hold her relatively still while I urged her to ever-increasing pleasure.

Rose had rather hairy pubes, a inverted full triangle of dark brown curls that continued down to flank her rather small and delicate slit. I explored her holes and folds with my tongue, and determined that she responded best to direct clitoral stimulation. Anxious myself to finish, I went right to work on her hardened nub. Soon, she reached a noisy climax, screaming my name, and to God, at a volume that surely reached the open windows of the neighbors on that warm summer afternoon.

I crawled up to cuddle her, assuming we had finished. Now, however, she thought she owed me something. I thought she was getting out of bed. Instead, she settled back in halfway down the mattress and took my still sticky but already soft penis in her mouth.

She may have never received oral sex before that day, but I could tell she had practice giving it. Sucking, and with her fingers in a ring around my organ, she stretched it upward as her tongue swished circles back an forth around the head. I groaned with unanticipated delight as the blood rushed in to resurrect my erection.

"Do you want the top this time?" I whispered. She just giggled and shook her head, giving me one last hard suck as she did. Then she rolled over onto her back, scooted up next to me, and opened her legs invitingly.

I accepted the invitation automatically, positioning myself over her and enjoying how she gasped as I slid back inside. I quickly plunged my full length into her several times, and he gasps changed to wailing moans. I felt her whole body shudder.

"Oh my God, I just came again," Rose whispered hoarsely. I have to admit this tickled my ego. I chuckled as I resumed slowly moving my hips. Her eyes grew wide, then fluttered shut. She groaned: "Harder!"

I did as she asked, increasing the pace and force of my thrusts. She responded by wrapping her legs around me and arching her back. She grunted wantonly in time with the rhythm of my hips.

We continued like this for five minutes, and then ten. I could see the bliss in her face. For my part, after fifteen minutes of this, my thighs and shoulders ached, and my arms grew increasingly, painfully, tired. My hard member moved like a piston but I felt little physical and no emotional connection to the process.

I studied Rose's beautiful face, freckles and cute pug nose over a wide mouth and strong chin, all framed by thick auburn hair. I watched her incredible breasts gambol back and forth as we moved together. Neither her angelic countenance nor voluptuous figure, however, now stirred more than mild interest in me. Meanwhile, after over twenty minutes of relentless thrusting, I approached exhaustion.

Fortunately, Rose had gradually showed increasing signs of pending orgasm. Her grunts had become groans, then shrieks, as her thighs began to squeeze my hips like a vice.

I, however, felt nowhere near climax. I had grown sick of it all. I realized that Rose bored me outside of bed, and that boredom had manifested itself in my physical responses - or, rather, lack thereof - to her. Direct stimulation kept my penis erect, but having come once, I lacked the emotional involvement necessary to climax readily a second time.

Luckily, Rose's eyes remained tightly shut as her pleasure intensified. I have no doubt I had a scowl on my face. I knew Rose well enough to envision what would happen next. Once Rose realized I had not come when she did, she would expect to make love again. Physically and emotionally numb and exhausted, I could not bear to consider it.

"Oh... my GOD!" Rose screamed as the rapid thrusting of her hips beneath me signaled a new orgasm. This left me with only one option, although until then I would never have thought it something a man would do. Just as she passed her peak, I arched my back, pushing my erection deep into her and echoing her moans as, for the first time in my life, I faked an orgasm.