Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 10

Story Info
Emily explores oral sex with Ted.
2.6k words
4.44
18.5k
4
0

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted made a low sound that Emily could only describe as a growl. It was primal, and it both frightened and aroused her. He felt Ted's hands on her naked back, and his nails started to press into her skin. Her first thought was wondering if she had teased him too much, and she was about to be raped. A lot of this was still a game to her; an exciting, sexy, incredibly fun game. She felt vulnerable, and didn't know what was coming next.

As her mind raced and played out possible outcomes, she imagined what it would be like for Ted to forcibly take her right now, on this couch where she and her friends had sat and laughed and sang spiritual songs on so many Sunday mornings. It aroused her greatly, thinking such a taboo act would happen in this place of innocence and trust.

Ted kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "I want you."

She was ready for her fantasies to live. As inelegant as it would be, letting Ted pierce her right now, on this old couch, was perfectly acceptable. "I want you too."

Ted pulled his face from her neck and stammered, his seductive, dominant act collapsing like a sandcastle in the first wave. "I...I hope I do it as nice as you're used to. It's been a while, and you're...well, you've probably had better than me..."

Emily stiffened in his arms, and he realized he could have worded his statement more delicately. She was probably about to slap him, and get dressed and leave.

"Ah, Ted, you fucked up, son," he thought to himself. But her response wasn't anything near what he expected.

"I...um, I haven't...I haven't really done anything." Her face was turning quite red.

He was stunned. "Nothing at all?" She shook her head no, and then she looked down again in that embarrassed childlike expression, as if she expected to be scolded or laughed at.

He had miscalculated tremendously. He was sure Emily had already experienced a few boys to one degree or another, and he was prepared to learn that she wasn't a virgin.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

He quickly changed his approach. This had to be slower, and Ted wanted it to be perfect for her. "Not here, not now," he thought.

He held her and spoke softly into her ear again, stepping into the father role. For a moment she looked as if she might start crying.

Emily felt embarrassed. Ted was expecting more of her and she didn't live up to his expectations. She felt that he would reject her, just for her lack of experience. She spoke quickly.

"I'm sorry. I haven't done anything. I don't know how to do anything. I just kissed a guy once and..."

"Shhh..." he interrupted. "Shhhhh, you're fine, it's okay. Don't worry." He held her more like a daughter now, cradling her in his arms; even rocking her a bit. One arm was around her bare back, the other around her head, and he held her head to his neck. "We can both enjoy this, nice and slow. I love you so much, Emily. You're perfect." He felt her tightly squeeze him in response.

Ted imagined just who, and what, he held in his arms. First, he knew he loved this girl. Second, the flood of possibilities raced through his mind. The experiences, the experiments! She was a blank slate, and she was offering herself to him.

Ted thought about all the pictures and videos he had ever seen, and all the fantasies, and then he pictured experiencing them all with Emily. Momentarily, a darker version of Ted rose to the surface, and he fought to keep it down.

Emily was still nervous, but not afraid. She still felt vulnerable, but it didn't frighten her, because of the way he held her and rocked her, and spoke softly in her ear.

"I want to make him happy," she thought to herself. "I want to be whatever he needs."

Out loud, she said, "What do you want to do?"

Ted smiled, chuckled a bit, and said, "I want to fuck your brains out."

She giggled.

"But slowly, and not any time soon." She smiled at that, and he went on.

"Seriously, Angel, I'm so out of practice. I know you don't want to hear about my wife, but..." he hesitated.

"It's okay," she interrupted. She knew this was something he would bring up eventually.

"I'm sorry," his voice lowered. "We...she isn't as...adventurous as I wish she could be. I guess there are things I've always thought about, stuff I wanted to try, and she's just, well..."

"Boring?" she suggested.

"Yes!" he agreed.

Inside, Emily was jumping up and down with glee, and she fought to keep it from showing outwardly. Ted was lonely, he wasn't happy, he wasn't satisfied, and he wanted her. This, to Emily, was the perfect situation. She wanted to be everything he needed.

"You don't need to tell me anything, Ted. I just want you to be happy."

Emily took Ted's face in her hands, and kissed him, softly.

She repeated her question.

"What do you want to do?"

"So no one has ever gone down on you?" he asked.

"No, nothing like that. When we were at the park the first time, that was more than I had ever done with anyone."

"But you do like it?" It was important to Ted that she was comfortable with all of this. He was learning that while her body was mature, she was emotionally quite inexperienced, and delicate.

"Yes, and I wanted more," she confessed. "I was disappointed the times after, when you didn't do it again. I thought you were mad at me or something."

"Oh, no! No, nothing like that. I was just afraid of going too fast!"

"I trust you," she said, looking into his eyes.

Emily thought to herself. "I do, I totally trust him. I want to belong to him, and he can do whatever he wants. I want him to desire me. I want him to be happy."

Her last thought was the strongest one, full of emotion and determination.

"I will make him happy."

"Emily, may I go down on you?" He already knew the answer, from the look she was giving him.

They stood, and shared another kiss, Emily loving the feeling of her naked breasts against the hair of Ted's chest. As before, he bent down to make up for the difference in their height, and she stretched up, but neither saw this as an obstacle. Rather, it was simply a part of what needed to happen to complete the task.

Ted knelt in front of Emily. His hands were on her shoulders, and they slid down her arms as he knelt, until they slipped off her fingertips, and then his hands were on her waist. He traced his fingertips across the waistband and belt, meeting at the front, over the buckle. He looked up at her face as he worked the buckle, then the snap on her jeans, then the zipper. He kept his eyes on hers, and she was smiling at him all the while. He only looked away a moment as he gripped the waistband of her jeans and tugged at them, starting them down her hips, then her legs, and down around her calves. He wondered about taking them completely off. He wondered if she would feel vulnerable, being totally nude in front of a man the first time. He decided to leave them around her ankles for now. He would let her get comfortable with being nude gradually.

He was as enthralled at the sight of her bare thighs as he was her breasts. So smooth and pale, he yearned to touch every inch of her body, and he knew he would in time.

He hooked his fingertips into the waistband of the translucent white panties. He looked directly in front of him, savoring the moment as he did when he exposed her breasts. The panties slid down like silk on marble, as if they were alive and were eager for what was happening.

Ted felt animal lust as he saw her shaved mound. He struggled with himself again, wanting to lean in immediately and devour her, but he restrained himself.

He pulled her back down to the couch, encouraging her to get in a comfortable position. She slid down a bit, feeling the cool leather of the couch against her bare back, ass and legs. She spread her legs without being asked, and her hands lay relaxed in her lap.

Ted drank in this view. Nothing he had ever viewed on his computer compared to what lay before him. Beautiful, young, innocent Emily, nearly naked, legs spread, inviting him to do as he pleased. She was smiling at him, and her face showed her excitement and anticipation. Barely 18, but her body was fully that of a woman. Ted saw her nipples were rising, and her spread legs revealed a glistening wetness that told him her body was eager for anything he would do.

Emily's heart was racing. She wanted Ted to be as naked as she was, but she felt a stronger need to please him and do what he wanted.

She knew very little about Dom/sub relationships, but what she was wanting and thinking were similar to that life.

She imagined her making herself available to him whenever he wanted; to submit to him in any way he asked, without question. She was already picturing him in a dual role of master and guardian. When he was cradling her and rocking her on the couch, she felt safer and more loved than she ever had in her life. She drank it in like water to someone dying of thirst.

Ted knelt in front of Emily, and gently placed his hands on her spread legs. He saw the stark difference between his tanned, working-class hands and her smooth, pale, unblemished legs. The dark thoughts tried to rise again as he saw the metaphor of lust having its insatiable ways with the pure innocence that was on display.

Ted leaned down and kissed the inside of one white thigh, inches away from her wet lips. He slowly kissed his way to her labia, and then directly on the entrance to her vagina. He let his tongue out slowly, exploring gently in a circle, then up and down, each time closer to her clit. Emily's first response to his touch was to tighten her leg muscles but she immediately relaxed at the pleasure she felt.

She watched Ted explore her sex, his eyes closed. She reached down and placed one hand on the side of his head, caressing his hair. She placed the other on top of his hand, and he responded by interlacing his fingers with hers.

Emily had fantasized many times about a man doing this, but the reality of it was totally unlike her most vivid imaginings. She felt the rough sandpaper of his five-o-clock shadow against her thigh, and the contrasting softness of the salt-and-pepper hair of his head. The feeling of his tongue couldn't be compared to anything she had ever felt. She drank it in. This, she thought, was infinitely better than any time she had played with herself.

Ted made love to Emily with his tongue until his neck started to ache, and he didn't want to stop, but he wanted to know what she thought of the experience too, so he lifted his head and asked, "How do you like it?"

Her eyes were half closed, and she spoke slowly. "You can do that forever if you want to," and she meant it. This made Ted happy, because he hadn't done anything like this in years, and he was afraid he had forgotten even the basics, but apparently it was like riding a bicycle.

"I want to try something, just for a moment," he said as he leaned back on his knees.

"Okay?"

Ted unclasped his belt and his pants, and lowered his zipper. Emily locked her eyes on that area because this was going to be another first for her. He lowered his pants and boxers to mid-thigh, and his fully erect penis sprang free. She let out a small gasp as he took it in one hand and leaned closer to her.

"He's going to fuck me..right now?" she thought.

She surveyed the new, unfamiliar thing he held in his hand. So many pictures she had seen, but this was so close, and vividly real. She noticed it was darker than the rest of his body, and she could make out the veins on the surface. It looked almost painful to her, as if the skin were so tight it might explode. She wondered if he could feel the great pressure it looked like it contained.

"Just a little...I just want you to see what it feels like. Is that okay?" He leaned closer, an arrow seeking its target.

"Okay," she complied. She spread her legs more and braced for unknown sensations.

Ted leaned forward slowly, and gently placed the tip of his penis against the opening of her vagina. He rubbed it around, wetting it with the combination of his saliva and her juices, and gently pressed in until just over an inch had penetrated her. She looked down in fascination as he entered her. It didn't hurt; there was just a small feeling of pressure, and it slid in easily. It wasn't exactly like when she used her fingers, but it was similar.

He stopped pushing after just that first inch or so, and looked at her. "I want so bad to go farther," he confessed. "But this is for later. It's not time yet. I just want you to feel me inside you for a bit."

Emily wanted all of it, and was ready. She inched forward, and felt Ted go in just a bit further. The pressure felt different at that point, and she wondered if it was her virginity.

Ted felt her movement, and gave a gentle push back in response. Then he leaned forward and kissed her, and slowly, gently pushed, in and out, barely moving, taking care to not enter her too far.

As they kissed, Ted felt a twitch at the base of his penis, and pulled out in a panic. As he pulled away, he saw the thin thread of precum glistening between the two of them, and it finally snapped, leaving most of it on the head of his twitching shaft.

"Oh Lord, I'm sorry, I was about to cum. I didn't expect it to be so quick," he whispered.

The thought of Emily pregnant created a rush of images that snapped Ted out of his living dream. He stood up, still erect, and she looked at his erection in front of her face.

"But you didn't, right? So it's okay?" she was fully aware that precum could cause a pregnancy, but wasn't sure if he had penetrated her far enough for that to happen.

She was trying to reassure herself as well as him.

"I'm pretty sure it's okay, but I promise, it'll be okay, no matter what," he assured her. "I love you Emily, I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too, no matter how long it takes."

These sudden spoken vows caused their bond to grow even stronger.

Emily reached out and touched Ted's aching shaft. "Do you want to finish?"

"God, yes, please. Any way you'll let me." He was almost begging.

Again, she took the submissive role, which she was enjoying more each moment. "You can do it any way you want."

"Can you make me cum with your mouth?" he asked?

"I...I don't know. I've never done it. I'm not sure how to..." she was embarrassed.

"It's easy, just pretend it's a popsicle."

Ted had heard and read that line so many times, but never thought he'd say it aloud.

End of part ten.