Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 19

Story Info
Ted makes Emily masturbate with her father in the room.
1.8k words
4.57
14.5k
6
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted enjoyed knowing that Emily had so happily taken to her role of submission. It frequently inspired him to think of unique ways for her to show her obedience. He called these "games" when he would text Emily. "Time to play a game" would always send a shiver of anticipation up Emily's spine, as well as causing her arousal.

It was Saturday afternoon, and Emily was chatting with Ted on the computer. Ted's wife was in their living room, watching a college football game.

Emily was in her bedroom, sitting up in her bed, pausing from her typing to occasionally rub the tingling spot between her legs. Her mother was out shopping for groceries, and her father was in their living room, watching the same game as Ted's wife.

Ted sat at his desktop computer with several windows open. One was the chat with Emily, one was a Dom/sub forum, one was the site where Ted was posting Emily's pictures, and one was the folder where he hid his collection of her nudes.

In the forum, Ted was reading an account of a woman who had commanded her sub to masturbate in a public place. She communicated with him by cell phone and instructed him to go to a restaurant and stroke himself while he was being served. He sat in a booth and complied, eventually having an orgasm just before the waitress brought his entree. Whomever cleaned the tables after he left found more than crumbs on the floor.

Ted had talked Emily through many orgasms by text and voice, but she was always in a private place. The story inspired him.

TedCar: It's time to play a game.

EmmaDilemma: (big smile) Yes sir (smile)

"Yes sir," was Emily's code that she could comply. Ted understood that there might be times when she couldn't play, such as her parents being present, or if she were in the middle of an important exam.

TedCar: Who's home right now?

EmmaDilemma: Mom is gone, dad is watching TV.

TedCar: What are you wearing?

EmmaDilemma: Something very unsexy, haha. Sweats, I was using mom's exercise bike earlier.

TedCar: No, that's perfect. Underneath?

EmmaDilemma: Panties, but no bra.

TedCar: That will work fine. (smile)

EmmaDilemma: Okay. (smile) What am I doing?

TedCar: Go in the living room, sit with your dad.

EmmaDilemma: Okay...moment...

Emily carried her laptop into the living room. Her father was watching the game, and the score was close. He was intensely focused on the screen, to a point that he made an annoyed "tsk" sound when Emily crossed in front of him, momentarily blocking his view. She sat on the opposite end of the couch, with her back against the corner. She didn't want her dad to see her laptop screen. Her father mumbled a distracted greeting.

"It's warmer out here, just wanted to sit on the couch for a while," she lied. Her father grunted.

EmmaDilemma: I'm on the couch.

TedCar: And he is too?

EmmaDilemma: Yes

TedCar: How close? What can he see?

EmmaDilemma: He's on one end watching TV and I'm on the other. Leaning against the corner so he can't see laptop.

TedCar: That will work. (smile)

EmmaDilemma: Okay?

TedCar: Feet up on the couch, raise your right leg, laptop on your left. You need to block his view just a little.

Emily re-positioned herself to comply, not understanding what was coming yet.

EmmaDilemma: Okay, did it

TedCar: Type with your right hand, follow instructions with your left. Slip your hand under your shirt and play with your boobs.

EmmaDilemma: OMG he will see noooo please EmmaDilemma: Please dont make me do that

TedCar: You have to. (smile)

EmmaDilemma: (half-smile) yes

Emily slowly slid her left hand under her sweatshirt, and began to fondle her right breast. She did her best to minimize her movements. She glanced over at her father, who was studiously watching the TV.

TedCar: Doing it?

EmmaDilemma: yes

TedCar: Nice. Tease those nipples. (smile)

EmmaDilemma: ok im doing it

TedCar: Awesome (smile) What's he doing?

EmmaDilemma: tv

TedCar: Hand in your pants now. Play with your pussy.

EmmaDilemma: ok

Emily peeked at her father. He was still watching the game. He had no idea what his daughter was doing. She slowly pulled her hand from under her sweatshirt and quietly slipped it into her pants. She started rubbing herself slowly.

EmmaDilemma: doing it ok

TedCar: Do it till you orgasm

EmmaDilemma: ok but might take awhile im nervous

TedCar: No problem, I have time (evil smile)

Emily continued, reading Ted's encouragements on her screen. He had often brought her to orgasm with his words, so this wasn't new ground for him. He wished he could see what was going on.

TedCar: Turn on your cam

Emily activated her cam, and Ted saw her nervous expression. She kept stealing glances over at her father. He could hear the game playing in the background. Ted had muted his own microphone so no sounds would be sent to Emily's computer.

TedCar: I want to see boobs

EmmaDilemma: please dont make me he might see

TedCar: Do it.

Emily shifted her right leg up as high as she cold, hoping it would block her father from seeing what she was doing. She pulled her sweatshirt up over her left breast and then slid her hand back down her pants.

TedCar: Both. Want to see both.

Emily made a face at her webcamera showing her exasperation and reluctance but she obeyed. She pulled her top up over her other breast, her right leg barely providing cover. If her dad got up for anything, Emily doubted she could pull it back down in time. What would she say? She began thinking of excuses if it happened.

TedCar. Nice. (smile) Now finish.

Emily went back to masturbating. As nervous and afraid of being caught as she was, she also felt the rush and the thrill...the possibility of getting caught. She wondered if her father would be shocked, or angry? Would he act like he saw nothing, and ignore it completely? Would he stare a moment at her exposed breasts before regaining his composure?

She let her mind wander a bit, and thought of a fantasy to help her orgasm. Although Emily had absolutely no interest in her father sexually, she often fantasized about incest. It was a taboo that turned her on greatly. Most of her fantasies used Ted as her father character, and she enjoyed seducing her "daddy", or sometimes her "pretend father" would do the same to her. This was a secret she hadn't yet shared with Ted, but she wanted very much to bring him into the loop, as it would turn her on tremendously to roleplay that game with him for real sometime.

Substituting Ted for her father, she relaxed more, and rubbed faster, not as worried now that her real father might notice her movements.

Ted watched his screen and saw Emily's expression change. She looked more "into" the game now, stealing quick glances over at her dad. Her breasts were beautifully exposed, and her hand was deep between her thighs. If anyone had entered the room, there would be no doubt as to what Emily was doing.

Emily fantasied that her father suddenly got up for a drink. She played the scene out in her mind.

"Oh my god, girl, are you...why is your shirt up, don't you have any..."

Emily was deep into her arousal and couldn't stop, she kept playing and looked at her father with a smile. "I'm sorry Daddy, I was so horny, I know I should have gone to my room...."

Her father stepped closer, shocked that his little girl hadn't stopped, nor was she trying to cover herself. "Honey, you can't do this out here! What if your mom came in! You need to go to your room if you're going to do that!" His voice was pleading, but he was also obviously interested in the sexy view before him.

"I won't be much longer Daddy...I'm really close...just let me finish, okay...please?"

Emily was indeed close now, as her fantasy helped her arousal. She typed a message.

EmmaDilemma: really close gonna cum soon

TedCar: I see. Very hot. (smile)

EmmaDilemma: (smile)

TedCar: When you orgasm, right as you do it, tell your dad you love him. I want him looking at your face when you cum. Get his attention just before you cum and make sure he's looking at you.

EmmaDilemma: hell see my boobs

TedCar: Not if you keep your leg up. Do it.

EmmaDilemma: ok

Emily was very close. She was terrified, but really turned on too. As she felt the wave approaching, she turned to her father, and spoke softly.

"Dad." Her father didn't hear, and was watching the screen closely. The game was at an important moment; his team was about to score. Louder, she said, "Daddy..." and he turned, "Huh? What?"

Emily shuddered and blurted, "I love you Daddy," and prayed he'd turn back to his game. The announcer stole his attention away at that moment and he quickly went back to the TV, mumbling, "Love you too, honey, I need to see this..." as Emily hit the peak of her orgasm.

She tried her best to be quiet, and managed to keep her articulations brief, unnoticed by her father. Ted saw her face redden and she lowered her chin to her chest, mouth open, breathing in short gasps.

Once it had passed, she looked into the webcam, lowering her shirt and looking like she had just gotten off a rollercoaster. Ted was impressed that she hadn't been caught, and possibly just a bit disappointed that her father hadn't at least seen a bit of skin.

TedCar: Good girl. Very nice. I enjoyed that very much. (evil smile)

EmmaDilemma: I'm glad (smile)

TedCar: Did it turn you on?

EmmaDilemma: Yeah...

TedCar: What would you have done if he had seen?

EmmaDilemma: I dunno...just glad he didn't.

TedCar: But you Were turned on, weren't you? Thinking about him maybe seeing your naked breasts?

EmmaDilemma: Yes

TedCar: Do you ever think about your dad that way? In a fantasy?

Ted pursued the subject, wanting to get into her head more.

EmmaDilemma: Just as a fantasy. There's NO WAY I'd ever do anything with my dad. But yeah, incest is a fantasy thing to me. Just with someone else being my dad.

TedCar: I'll be your dad. (evil smile) (wink)

EmmaDilemma: (smile) okay (wink)

TedCar: We'll have to do that sometime soon. I'd have fun being your daddy. (wink)

EmmaDilemma: (smile) Okay

TedCar: Now, get back to your room before your father asks you why there's a wet spot on your sweatpants. (wink)

EmmaDilemma: haha ok

Ted was already making plans for the next time they would get together in person. He wanted to explore this new facet of Emily he had just exposed. He also realized how clear the images were on her webcam, and he expanded the window of the picture-sharing site, reading more about their live chat features.

End of part nineteen.