Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 28

Story Info
Abandoned, half-naked, Emily is pursued by a stranger.
1.4k words
4.28
11.4k
00

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted put the car in reverse and turned off the headlights. He backed up a good five hundred feet more, putting an even larger space between he and Emily, who was now waving frantically as she ran. He saw her silhouette in the headlights of the other car, confident that there was no way she'd reach his position in time. At this position, he was even farther from her than the approaching car.

Gary was on the way back home from a beer run. He'd already opened the case and had two, and was contemplating a third but they weren't as cold now, so he waited. He had his radio up all the way because his exhaust had gotten so rusty, and the noise wouldn't let him hear the music any other way.

Rounding the corner, he thought he saw, what? Not a deer. Definitely not a bear, but it was, ah, it was a person. But what was someone doing out here alone on foot? He guessed they'd had car trouble and were walking. Time to be the Good Samaritan, he thought. Especially if it was a chick.

As he got closer, he saw the person was running. A jogger out here? No, they weren't running like that. It looked like they were yelling and waving, but at what? Gary still didn't see the other car, as he was focused on what his headlights were revealing as he caught up with the running figure.

"Holy shit," he said out loud.

Emily looked back again, knowing what was about to happen. She knew Ted wasn't going to help her. She knew the driver in the other car could see her. The car was close, and slowing down. Once again she wished for the jacket to wrap around her waist.

Looking back again, she saw the car was less than twenty feet away.

She ran for the ditch, splashing through the icy ankle-deep water, and up the other side, and into the woods.

Gary stopped the car and put it in park. Motor and radio still on, he got out, walking towards the girl he had seen. She was half naked! The first thing he thought was maybe she was drunk and wandering the road, then he wondered if she had been raped and dumped out here, but if that was the case, wouldn't she be running towards him wanting his help? Confused and curious, he pursued the girl, calling out to her.

"Hey! I ain't gonna hurt you! Come back!" The girl kept running into the woods.

"Don't go in there, there's snakes and shit! Get back out here or you're gonna get messed up real bad!"

Emily ran until she couldn't hear the man any more, only the fading rumble of the car exhaust. She didn't like this game any more. She wasn't turned on; she was terrified.

With every step, twigs snapped under her feet, and the underbrush scraped and cut at her legs. Deep in the woods, the wind was less severe, but the temperature had dropped, and she was shivering. She finally turned back when the noise had ceased.

Gary had gone about twenty feet into the woods himself, but without a flashlight, he was in no mood to go farther. The beers were making him wobbly and angry, and naked girl or not, he wasn't about to go running into these woods and get snake bit.

"Fuck it," he said, turning back.

As he got into his car, he yelled into the woods one more time, "I wasn't gonna try to fuck ya, I just wanted to help,"

He got into his car and put it on drive. "Dumb bitch." He cursed as he drove away.

Ted ducked down as the car passed. Gary slowed down, but he didn't stop. "Maybe that's her car," he mused, but kept driving. Ted stayed down until he heard the sound fade.

Emily had stumbled back to the road. She reached the ditch as Ted got there with her car. She was shaking; not from the cold, but anger.

Ted stepped out of the car, grinning.

"Well, that was fun," he said.

Emily broke the rules of The Game and spoke out of turn.

"No, it was not fucking fun!" She yelled. "What the hell? Why did you do that?"

Ted wasn't expecting this response. He tried to comfort her, but she turned away.

"Awh, baby, I'm sorry. Game over, I'm sorry."

"Fuck your game!" She was almost crying. "I want to go home."

"Fine," Ted said. He was bordering on being angry now, mainly because he didn't think he was exclusively the one at fault. She knew a car might come; she knew they might stop.

She started to walk to her door, but Ted took her arm. "Just a minute," he said.

"Yeah," the demon added. "Not so fast."

"What?" she half-snapped. No longer running on adrenaline, she was cold again, and wanted very much to get in the car and get her pants on.

"Let's not waste this beautiful sky," he said, leading her to the rear of the car.

Behind the car, Ted took off his jacket and spread it on the trunk. He lifted her onto the trunk lid and started kissing her. She reluctantly allowed him, but said, "I'm really cold, can't we get in the car?"

"Not yet, let's have a quickie," he answered.

Ted already had a hand under her shirt, and was unhooking her bra. Emily lay back on the trunk lid, resigned to let Ted do whatever he wanted, if for no other reason than to get back in the car, to her clothes, and warmth.

Ted had pulled her shirt and sweater up to expose her breasts, and he admired them as he unzipped his pants. "So pretty," he said out loud.

"Am I just pretty?" She asked half-heartedly. "Or am I beautiful?"

"It matters?" Ted asked back. He didn't see a difference.

"Girls are pretty. Women are beautiful." She said it with defiance, despite the fact that she was starting to shiver again, and hoped she didn't make him angry once more.

"She still needs that," Ted thought.

"You're both to me," he said. "But you are definitely a beautiful woman. And you're the only woman I want, and the only one I need."

As always Emily was charmed and weakened by his words, and her defiance melted. She reached for him.

Ted entered her quickly, but gently. Not rough, but with eager desire. He didn't want to control her; he wanted to be inside her. He wanted her to share herself with him.

"He does need me," Emily thought.

"But you won't need him much longer," whispered the succubus in her ear. "Make sure he remembers that."

No more traffic interrupted the lovers as they coupled in the brisk night air. It was only minutes before Ted had satisfied himself. He kissed Emily tenderly, wrapping her in his jacket as he helped her back into the car. She felt his semen running down between her legs. As she settled into the seat, he stroked her hair, and again kissed her, on the forehead this time.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too," she answered quietly.

Ted drove down the road until he saw a gravel access trail used by the logging trucks and turned into it. Killing the engine and the lights, he leaned over and kissed Emily again.

"Aren't you taking me home?"

"Yes, but I owe you something still." He kissed her again, and put a hand on her leg.

Ted had done this to Emily a few times recently. He'd do something that would make her incredibly angry, but then he'd turn up the charm so high she couldn't stay mad. He was doing it again. She always gave in, and he always made her feel like the most important person in his world. Sometimes it was a gift, sometimes it was words, and sometimes, like now, it was physical attention.

"Damn you," she thought.

The next morning she told Sierra about her night, leaving out certain details, but enough to justify the part where she cursed at Ted and demanded to be taken home, and the sex on the trunk, and then him playing with her in the car so long that she had three orgasms. Sierra listened, secretly wishing it was her, but enjoying the experience vicariously.

"I want in on this," she thought. "It shouldn't be that hard."

End of part twenty-eight.