Memoir of a Young Mistress Pt. 29

Story Info
Ted and Emily have a foursome with Scott and Dana.
2.9k words
4.56
13.3k
1
0

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had gotten so far into winter that Ted wouldn't even listen to the demon if he suggested playing games outside now. That limited the places they could be intimate, but Ted had special plans tonight. After several conversations between himself, Emily, and Scott and Dana, Emily was ready not only to try a foursome, but to experiment with Dana.

She had not told Ted about her playtime with Amy, so as far as Ted knew, Emily had never done anything sexual with another girl. He had already fantasized a few times about a threesome with Sierra, but that might take some negotiating.

They turned off the road into the long drive that led to Scott and Dana's place. They were following Scott's truck, as they had met for dinner earlier. As they got out, the two girls gravitated together, already giggling and no doubt telling secrets. Ted and Scott walked slower, relishing what was to come.

They had already laid some ground rules and limits, and a loose script. All four were excited about Emily having her "first time" with a girl, so the plan was to give the girls some time together first, not only for their fun, but to entertain the men. Next, the men would join in, first Scott, then Ted. Ted had no problems with this arrangement, as he was primarily excited at the thought of watching Emily be used, first by Dana, then by his friend Scott. As in the time with the stranger in the woods behind Scott's house, Ted did not feel himself a cuckold; but rather the Master sharing his toy with others.

The girls asked if they could go alone to the bedroom for a few minutes first, just "so we don't do anything awkward that y'all see" and the men had a beer in the kitchen as they waited. The girls promised they wouldn't go too far so the boys wouldn't miss anything.

In the bedroom, Dana led the way, having been with girls a few times before. Speaking softly, she started out with simply stroking Emily's hair, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. Soon Emily was comfortable enough for a kiss, and Dana had a hand under Emily's shirt, but only over the bra. Shirts came off, but they stopped there. More whispers, soft giggles, and gentle touching, and Emily said she was ready to invite the men to join them.

The men abandoned their beers in the sink and eagerly entered the dimly-lit room. Scott had a massive four-poster king-sized bed, and if the bed could talk, it would share exciting tales of the adventures it had seen. Scott and Dana had an impressive collection of kink and BDSM toys, including a sex swing. The wooden posts of the bed showed scars from ropes and clamps that had been attached at various times. A big-screen TV was mounted on one wall, and they often watched porn during their adventures, as well as making videos for their own amusement. It was agreed that there would be no record of tonight's first encounter, but they didn't rule out future recordings if all agreed.

The men sat on chairs at the foot of the bed, anxious to see the beginning of the show. Scott made a joke about how the girls already had their shirts off, and Dana promised that nothing more had happened than some friendly petting. Emily backed up Dana's claim and added that Dana was a great kisser. Dana responded by taking Emily's chin in her hand and purring, "Wait till I get to kiss you somewhere else." Emily blushed. The men made approving murmurs.

The girls began kissing again. Both made extra effort to position themselves so that the men had the best possible view. They knew this was a show for them as well now. Dana was still the guide, but Emily took to her lead quickly, and there were no awkward moments at all. Soft kisses and gentle touches soon led to petting, first on the outside of the bras, but also on the girls' panties. Both were wearing lacy tops and matching thongs, selected because they knew tonight was going to be a show for their men. Emily still had a bit of her summer tan, but her skin was porcelain in comparison to Dana's ebony body.

Dana whispered something in Emily's ear, and she nodded, smiling. Dana kissed Emily again, and during the kiss, reached around and unhooked Emily's bra. Emily did the same with Dana, and the bras fell. The girls pressed their bare breasts together and continued kissing. Scott made a joke about how much better girls were at unhooking bras.

"Well, we do it every day," answered Dana.

Emily was so into this new experience that she had very little shyness. Her playtime with Amy during the sleepover gave her a taste of what could be, and she was eager to explore this new territory. She ran a hand over Dana's bare breast and played with her nipple, and Dana responded by opening her mouth as they kissed, pressing her tongue between Emily's lips. Emily opened her mouth too, and their tongues swirled around each other.

Scott and Ted both leaned forward in their chairs, eyes fixed on the show. Scott had invited other couples to play before, so this wasn't fully new to him, but Emily was the youngest girl who had ever shared their bed. He was looking forward to joining in as soon as he was invited.

Ted felt his erection growing as the girls touched one another. His mind raced ahead, imagining the possibilities as his young partner played with her more experienced friend.

Dana slid a hand down the front of Emily's panties and Emily spread her legs, welcoming the touch. She was very wet, and Dana spread the wetness around Emily's labia and over her swollen clit. Dana pressed two fingers at her opening, and Emily pushed against Dana's hand, urging her in. The fingers slid in easily, curving up to find Emily's magic spot, and Dana started massaging there. Emily moaned and began moving her pelvis to match Dana's strokes.

Dana whispered to Scott, "Baby, help us off with the panties, please."

Scott almost leaped towards them, and slid his wife's thong off and laid it on the nightstand, and gathered up the girls' bras as well. Then more gently, he hooked a finger into the waistband of Emily's wet panties and slid them down. Emily lifted her ass to make it easier, and the panties glided down Emily's thighs and off her legs. Scott got a wonderful close-up view of his wife's fingers going in and out of Emily's wet pussy.

He wanted very much to grab one of Emily's full breasts and taste her nipple, but he hadn't been invited yet. The girls had made the rules; they would say when they were ready. Scott returned to his chair, but removed his pants and shirt before he sat back down. Sitting in his briefs, his erection strained at the fabric.

Ted followed Scott's lead and stripped to his boxers, glad to be free of some clothes as well. His cock was also swelling in his boxers, and it peeked from the gap in front.

Emily saw her lover's cock peeking out, and said to Dana, "Daddy wants to join us,". Dana giggled at Emily's nickname for Ted, and said, "Soon, baby, I want to play a little more first." Emily didn't argue.

Dana kissed a nipple, and Emily put her hand on the back of Dana's head, welcoming the tongue. Ted thought the image almost looked maternal, as Dana suckled at Emily's full breast and Emily looked on, smiling.

Scott had released his cock from his briefs and was stroking to the scene. "God, this is so fucking hot," he said. Ted nodded in agreement.

Dana again whispered into Emily's ear. Ted strained to hear but couldn't make it out, but Scott was experienced at recognizing her wife's voice, and caught it this time. "Baby, you wanna eat my pussy?"

Emily whispered, "Yeah," and they changed positions on the bed.

Dana lay back on the bed, knees bent, legs spread, hands on her flat stomach. Emily tried a couple of positions until she found one that was comfortable. She leaned forward, resting on her elbows and knees, with arms under Dana's thighs so she could hold Dana's hands. Her ass in the air gave Ted and Scott a marvelous view of her ass and wet pussy.

All new to Emily, but very much fun, she explored Dana with her lips and tongue. She admired the beautiful contrast between the chocolate skin around Dana's pussy and the pink interior. While the labia and hood over her clit was a beautiful deep brown, the clit itself, and the wet area of her vagina was bright pink. She tried a few experimental licks up and down, but at Dana's guidance focused on the clitoris. Dana moved her hips and matched Emily's licks.

Ted was about to give into his demon and forget the ground rules. The sight of Emily's ass in the air, rocking with Dana's movements pushed him close to the edge. He was relieved when Dana called to Scott.

"Lover, I need something in my mouth too. C'mere."

Scott jumped from his chair and slid out of his briefs in one smooth motion, almost jumping on the bed, but Dana re-positioned herself so he could stand at the edge of the bed instead. Now her head was hanging off the side of the mattress, ready for Scott's cock, as Emily continued to explore her pussy. Emily glanced up as she licked, and watched the tip of Scott's erect penis disappear into Dana's mouth.

Ted didn't wait to be called. He knew Emily wanted more attention too. He stood and stepped out of his boxers, his cock pointing directly at Emily. He stepped to the opposite side of the bed, aligned himself, and slid his cock into Emily from behind.

The four of them matched their movements in a slow rhythm, Scott fucking Dana's throat, Ted inside of Emily, and Dana thrusting to Emily's oral teasing. Soon everyone was making satisfied sounds, no words, just moans from the girls and grunts from the men.

Emily had found a steady, slow move on Dana's clit that had her writhing and pulling at Emily's ears and hair. She had tasted herself before, but Dana's juice seemed more sweet. Emily knew she was just as much into girls as she was men now as she felt Dana responding to her attention.

Dana was approaching an orgasm, and signaled to Emily by pulling her hair tighter, but not enough to hurt. Emily kept her pace, knowing from her times with Ted that increasing speed was not the right way to get to the finish line. She had explained to Ted that while a man may enjoy a girl going faster on his cock to get the guy to cum, changing the rhythm while going down on a girl just moves the finish line farther away.

She kept going, steady and eager to bring Dana to her climax. When it happened, Dana clamped her athletic thighs so tightly against Emily's head that it hurt her ears. She licked a while longer, tolerating the strain that Dana's writhing was placing on her neck, because this was a new experience, and she loved it. She was making a girl come now, and she again felt the power and control that came with creating such an event. It brought her to the edge of orgasm herself, but instead of a full climax, she enjoyed several small waves that made her shudder. Ted felt her clamping down on his cock and knew she was enjoying all of this very much.

Scott had pulled away from Dana's mouth, knowing from experience that Dana got loud during orgasm. He stroked over her face, knowing he might cum on her at any moment, so he paced himself to save it a bit longer.

Dana was very loud, indeed. Ted had never heard a girl get this loud in person, and it was thrilling to him, and he fucked Emily harder in response. Emily could hear Dana's cries too, but not nearly as well, as her ears were covered by the tight grip of Dana's legs.

When Dana was done, she gasped and laughed as she released her grip on Emily's head. Emily looked up at her from between her thighs. "Damn girl," Dana laughed. "There is no fucking way you've never eaten pussy. That was amazing!" Emily beamed.

Scott spoke. "I'm really close hun, how do you want to finish this?"

"Let's switch!" answered Dana. All agreed. Ted slid out of Emily and the girls once again changed positions on the bed. The men waited, eager to finish, and the girls found their places. Emily lay on her back, knees up, legs spread, ready to accept Scott's cock.

Dana had taken a 69 position above her, intending to return some attention to Emily even as Scott fucked her. Face down, ass up, she spread her legs, inviting Ted in from behind.

The sight of Dana's ass lifted before him stirred Ted's demon, and he didn't hesitate. Neither did Scott, who was excited about fucking such a young girl.

The men both entered their new partners. Ted drank in the new feeling of an unfamiliar pussy. His wife was a faded memory; Emily was his main experience now, and Dana was a new, different, exciting thing in addition. For a moment his demon flashed through a list of other girls he might want to fuck in the future. He saw Sierra, for one, and some of the other girls in the youth group. His demon gave him a quick fantasy image of an orgy with him as the center of attention with every cute girl in his class.

Scott reveled at the tightness of Emily, and her eagerness to be fucked. As he rode the young girl, he envied Ted for his good fortune at finding this prize.

Dana's tongue flicked at Emily's clit as she watched her husband's cock glide in and out of the young girl's pussy. Her breasts swayed with each thrust from Ted as he took her from behind.

Emily savored all the touching and attention. She knew she was the focus of this gathering. She was the prize, the treat. A man and a woman were working together to please her, as her own man looked on approvingly.

She looked up, and watched Ted's cock going in and out of Dana's pussy. She looked forward, and could see between Dana's swaying breasts, as the woman teased Emily's clit with her tongue. Just beyond, she saw Scott's cock thrusting in and out.

All for me, she thought. This is all for my pleasure, my amusement.

She felt the power. She released herself to the succubus, and listened to her thoughts.

"They want me, they worship me. They obey me, because I have what they want. I give them their every fantasy, their every lust. I make the dreams reality. Fill me, slaves. Feed me. Give me your lives. I possess you. I will bleed you until you are empty."

Emily had a vision of a beautiful, winged version of herself. The creature had sexual organs of both male and female, and she was copulating with several partners at once.

All were writhing in ecstasy. As they had their orgasms, she grew bigger, and became luminous. Her partners grew darker and smaller, until they were weak, empty, soulless husks.

She laughed as she claimed each orgasm, and each soul.

Scott came first. He pushed as deep as he could into Emily's pussy, grabbing her thighs and pulling her onto his cock as hard as he could. He felt the spasms as he emptied himself inside her. His legs weakened and he struggled to remain standing as he squeezed out the last drops of his cum.

Like falling dominoes, the sight of Scott's orgasm helped Dana reach her own. She cried out loud again and she kissed Emily's clit one final time, and squeezed her pussy down onto Ted's shaft, as she heard him groan. She arched her back to let him in as deeply as he could go.

Ted held onto Dana's ass and pushed one final time, feeling the familiar pulses as he erupted into the black beauty's wet, warm pussy. "Oh god," he whispered as he came.

Emily accepted Scott's offering, shared in Dana's pleasure, watched as Ted satisfied his lusts, and then combined all these as she felt the crashing wave of her own orgasm. She thrust her pelvis up as she took in all of Scott's fluid, reaching up and wrapping her arms around Dana's back while she took in Ted's cum, and felt the skin of all three of them against her naked body.

The succubus laughed, and drank it all in.

Later, in the living room, they sat on the wraparound couch in robes and wrapped in bedsheets. The girls drank wine and the men had beer, and the four laughed and told tall tales. All agreed the night would never be forgotten, and hoped another like it would happen again soon.

End of part twenty-nine.