Memoirs from a Bordello Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took off the harness and helped me up to my feet, taking keys off her desk to undo the handcuffs, letting them fall to the ground. I rubbed my wrists instinctively; my shoulders were stiff from having my hands behind me. I reached out to her, my arms hugging her close as she let me kiss her.

"Can I do anything for you now?" My hand went to a breast to squeeze it gently through her blouse.

"Remember what I told you, I want a different Kristy tomorrow, I want to see how much more you can turn me on." She took my hand away from her, pulled my dress down and pulled the straps up to cover my boobs. "Today's session is over." One more light kiss and it was back to business for her.

I couldn't accept that it was over. I hesitated as she walked behind her desk to put her skirt back on, to see if she was kidding, but she never even looked at me and I was forced to leave with a lump in my throat.

***

When I got back to my room I cried, I couldn't help it. The aftermath of the intensity I had felt was screwing with my head. I had wanted her to hold me, to drop this stupid game she was playing, to spend days on end with her telling me about herself between kisses and lovemaking. No more charades. She had denied me that. I knew I was falling for her; it was turning into a high school crush and I hated myself for it. It was helpless though, every turn my mind took led me down a path with her face in front of mine, her lips on my nipples or the glimpse of her pussy when she removed her skirt.

I laughed hopelessly through my tears, thinking about the feeling when she entered me, my hand going down to my crotch to comfort the emptiness it felt. I was being ridiculous in hindsight; my hormones were going through the roof. I felt lonely, degraded and angry at the same time. She had used me as an object for her titillation and nothing more. She liked seeing me lose control, seducing me to where I would beg. I knew because I liked it too: to see a woman plead for satisfaction. I played out the scene again, how it must have looked: me handcuffed on her desk, dress hiked up around my waist as she fucked me. It made my face hot in a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

She wanted to see me in control so I had to snap out of it. I was an A student at a great law program and it wasn't because I slept my way there. I had to somehow turn the tables on Zara; make her want me, or better yet make her beg me like she had done to me. I was going to cut through her cool demeanor and turn her into the whore she was. Maybe that's what she wanted from me; for me to make the switch and her to lose control.

As my vulnerability and sadness dissipated, I grew in confidence. Zara had awoken something dormant in my sexual life. Three days of lesbian experiences had barely satisfied me, in fact it left me wanting much more; to see how deep I could go. My flesh ruled and rational thought had been scrapped.

I grabbed a bottle of wine and a snack from the kitchen to mull over what my next steps were; to let my mind wander into my fantasies and the possibility of fulfilling them. I allowed myself to browse the porn sites, looking for scenarios and positions that turned me on. Everything was in my grasp but I would need help.

***

Nina answered her door in a towel, looking fantastic as usual. She always had a look, no matter when, that she had just been interrupted during sex.

"Kristy? What do you want?"

"Zara sent me, can I come in?" I hadn't bothered to change, my mascara was a little messy but I felt it made me look hot in a sultry way. She let me come into her room, the place strewn with clothing and accessories. She was definitely high maintenance. I closed the door behind me and put on my best coquettish act, behaving like a teenager.

"Soooo, Zara wants to set up a little surprise for you tomorrow," I bit my lip and put an index finger on her chest, just above her cleavage.

"Oh yeah...like what?" She gave me a suspicious look.

"Well that's the surprise isn't it?" I fake laughed. "All you need to do is meet me where and when I text you tomorrow afternoon, digits please." I raised my cell phone I had been holding.

"Wait...what's going on?" She needed convincing.

"Let's just say, Zara wants to do something kinky," I stepped into her and my finger dragged over her cleavage, "...now tell me your number or you get nothing." She relented and gave it to me while I keyed it in.

"Why did she need you to come?" Still skeptical. I got closer to her, my chest touching hers and my voice lowered.

"Because it's a two woman job...and she wants me to watch...you like to be watched don't you?" My finger came to her lips, she was starting to give.

"Maybe..." she flashed a model smile worthy of a cover girl.

"Of course you do Nina, you liked it when Kelly watched you two and you liked it last night when we both watched, I bet it makes you cum harder." She stared wide eyed at me, and slowly nodded her head.

"Good, I'll be in touch tomorrow then, wear something...that's easy to remove...oh and don't try to get anything out of Zara tonight. She's entertaining and wants you to have no idea." I stepped away from her with a nonchalant wave and left the room.

***

I commended myself on pulling that off. The wine had helped obviously but tomorrow I would need even more guts. My wounds had healed too; I was still hurt but it was harder to not think about the intensity that had happened in her office. Nothing that I had ever done with a man had come close and I was afraid I had reached the point of no return with my sexuality. I hadn't thought about men for so long that I was questioning whether they would ever be a factor. Perhaps there was something they offered me that Zara or a woman couldn't but I couldn't think of one at the time.

The household seemed busier that night, it was a Wednesday and apparently things began to ramp up towards the weekend. There were doorbells and the sound of women in the hallway getting ready, going to and from the bathroom. It had been easy to forget that this was a bordello; that I was essentially here to perform a job, a service. I had been so caught up in the drama of my sexual desires that it hadn't occurred to me until then that this was still a business; that these women worked and got paid and I had come here for money and not just my own sensual exploration. Zara had said it would be a week before I was presented to a client; I was only in my third day.

A shiver as the echo of Zara's tongue hitting my clitoris ran through me. I thought about masturbating but it would pale in comparison to having another woman's touch. I resolved to have a shower to clear my head once things had calmed down outside. I sent emails to my family, lying about a summer internship, how everything is going great in sunny California: their daughter was doing just fine.

Eventually the commotion died outside and I felt it was safe to go out. I put on a towel and went to the bathroom, unexpectedly bumping into Leah with the same idea. She apologized and said that I go first, without thinking about the consequences or having any other intentions aside from friendliness I suggested something different.

"Or we could take one together? That shower is huge and I could do with some company."

"Umm...ok." She giggled and followed me in. I locked the door half for privacy and half to avoid the way that Jaime had interrupted our talk in the kitchen the day before. I removed my towel and turned the dial on in the shower to let it warm up. I noticed that Leah hadn't moved and caught her looking at my body. I didn't want to embarrass her so I said nothing, it was normal.

"Come on, I'll need help with my back, I'm so stiff today." I was. The handcuffs were comfortable at the time but my shoulders needed relaxing. Leah paused, then smiled and let the towel drop. It was my turn to stare; she had beautiful breasts, large and natural yet still supple, with thick brown bullet nipples that stuck out and lured me out of any pretense that I was just being friendly. She caught my glance and covered them with her arms.

"Don't be embarrassed, you have a beautiful body you know."

"I would prefer yours, I'm kinda squat." She wasn't, she was shorter obviously but only gave her more of an hourglass figure.

"Whatever Leah, any woman would want your boobs," I grabbed her arm and led her into the shower. The water was glorious and the shower was probably the nicest thing about Avalon, with a dish plate shower head and side jets. I tried to put her at ease by asking her about her day, which she said was boring. She had been looking for jobs and Jaime helped her with her resume. I asked if she liked Jaime.

"Yeah of course...as a friend...she can be kinda bossy but she's been very sweet as well." I had soaped a sponge and was going to work on my front, I wasn't trying to be sexy but Leah was having difficulty keeping eye contact and my mind was starting to play should I or shouldn't I. I had come for a shower to clear my head but such was my life here that I began to wonder about Leah and her sexuality, whether she was staunchly straight or just a tiny bit curious. I can't explain why but the idea of being Leah's first lesbian experience was a turn on for me. I barely had experience myself but for me to feel her nervous hands explore my body was a potent opportunity if it arose.

I handed her the sponge and asked if she could do my back.

"Ok...sure," I turned around and she started on my shoulders, "so, what did you do today?" I let Zara fuck me with a strap on. Maybe a more subtle tack would be wise.

"Nothing much, I had a quick meeting with Zara in the afternoon...mmm that feels nice," she was taking her time on me, using both the sponge and a free hand to wash my upper back.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"She...talked about her past...and what type of client I would be suited for." The sponge had made its way down to my lower back, tracing the furrow of my spine.

"Did...you know...have sex with her?" I laughed and turned around to look at her.

"Why are you so curious?"

"I'm sorry...I'm just being nosey I guess...I should shut up." I took the sponge from her.

"No it's fine, I'm just a little embarrassed but I should really talk to someone...your turn." She turned around and I brushed her wet hair over her shoulder to start at her neck and shoulders. "Yes I did."

"What did you guys do?"

"Well...we kissed a bit...and well...then she handcuffed me," I giggled at how strange it sounded.

"Really!? Then how did you do stuff?"

"Well it was a little one-sided, she was the one doing stuff to me..." I was getting aroused again, thinking about it and Leah's naked body wasn't helping. I was making my way down her back with the sponge, using my other hand to spread the soap on to her arms as the water rinsed her.

"Did...did she go down on you?" Leah's voice was wavering, hinting that she too might be succumbing to an arousal of her own.

"Uh-huh, it was...really nice."

"Have you done that to another girl yet?"

"Yes, but my first time was just a couple of days ago." She span around to look at me, her wet hair slicked back.

"How did you know what to do?" Instinctively I continued with the sponge, wiping her chest above her boobs.

"I don't know I guess I just did what I thought I would like...I just tried to be tender." I touched her cheek and let my hand drift down to her breast, my fingers tracing its curve and coming back up to touch her erect nipple. She lightly sucked in air through her teeth as she watched my hand and I felt a quiver of excitement at the prospect of completing her seduction.

"Did you want to try it Leah?" She didn't respond, she just looked down at my hand as a thumb gently rubbed her nipple, the water running down her massive breasts, her chest rising and falling with more effort I worked the sponge on her other breast, slowly spreading the soap. She looked up at me.

"It's ok if you do you know, nobody has to find out." There was a deep confusion in her eyes but I didn't relent. "You know you're so pretty Leah." I bent in to kiss her lips as lightly as possible to gauge her reaction. She didn't respond but at the second contact with my lips, she gave in slightly, closing her lips to complete the kiss. Her breathing was nervous and labored.

"I...I..." she was searching for words but I cut her off with another soft peck.

"Shhh, it's ok." My hand spread out to cup her breast, the nipple hard against my palm. I moved the sponge down to her stomach, making my way to her pubic hair. She didn't know where to look, avoiding my eyes but glancing at what my hands where doing.

"I'm...not sure if I..." she cut herself off with a whimper as the sponge grazed her clit. She took a step back and cornered herself against the cold tiles of the shower. My hands followed, the sponge making contact again and my other hand touching her cheek to make her look at me. I kissed her softly again.

"Does that feel good?" Her only response was to spread her legs fractionally, allowing me full access to her vagina. The sponge eventually fell, but my hand stayed there, my fingers running between her labia to feel a sticky dampness that was different from the hot water still coursing down our bodies. I could see by her reaction that she was very sensitive, like it had been too long since someone touched her there. My fingers began to work in circles around the hood of her clit.

She gasped and her hands finally sprung to action, going around my neck to cling for stability. I tried to kiss her again but she was panting too hard to lock lips.

"You can touch me if you want," her hand moved to my breast, not knowing what to do with it except grope at it clumsily as her orgasm grew within her. She bit her lip to stifle her soft cries, the creases in her brow a mixture of pleasure and worry, as my fingers kept a steady rhythm on her.

She came quickly and violently; one hand suddenly gripping my boob and her other pulling my body in to her as she gently bit my shoulder to help her through the sudden orgasmic shock. She held me tight as a high muffled moan came from my shoulder, my body feeling every ripple of her climax, my own clitoris aching with envy.

When she finally released me her face was wracked with guilt.

"Are you ok?" I held her cheeks as tenderly as possible.

"I...I don't know, it's...I have to go I'm sorry." She withdrew and charged out of the shower, clearly distressed which shook me out of my trance.

"Leah wait! No I'm sorry, look, I just thought that..." I followed her out, wanting to stop her, I had gone too far and it killed me to think it would cause her anxiety.

"No...it's not your fault I'm just not sure about anything right now..." She had wrapped herself in a towel and was making for the door without looking back. My heart was dropping and I felt foolish for the second time that day. I tried to find more words to make her stop but she was gone, and I was left to curse myself for behaving like such an asshole, for moving too quickly.

***

It took me a while to fall asleep; my head was busy with too many thoughts and emotions. I was stung by the way Leah had left me, I thought it was what she had wanted but I had pushed before she was ready. It didn't stop my lust for her, her innocent body in the shower was not something that could be forgotten with ease. Neither was my afternoon with Zara.

I had plans to push Zara further but I still doubted my ability to pull them off or whether I was going to take things too far. For me a crucial part of eroticism is surprise. That is how Zara had stimulated me, by leading me into the unknown. If she had told me from the start what was going to happen, maybe I would have left; I might have reasoned that the bondage was too kinky for me. But she hadn't allowed me that room to second guess myself, tempting my needy body before my brain could overrule its impulses.

Now I needed to keep her guessing; not easy for a woman of her experience. It forced me to be more creative. I resolved to go into West Hollywood the next morning. Partly to get out of that place and clear my head; I had been cooped up for three days with little exposure to the real world. The other part was that I was developing quite a shopping list and WeHo was abundant in the things I needed.

I suddenly had a craving for Kelly's company; she was always the perfect cure for my emotional turmoil. I sent her a text to see if she was done. Her reply came soon:

Booked for the night :( Would rather b with u! Can't stop thinking about last night

I was alone tonight and I had to face it. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift over the faces of the women at Avalon, letting their exotic smells and tastes eventually take me into sleep.

12