Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel Ch. 02

Story Info
Our boywhore breeds a centaur. For centaur lovers, just sex.
2.1k words
4.59
31.2k
58
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Morning.

Human inns are much quieter without all the fornication you know.

Let's get breakfast as I tell you my another story.

You know how Theophilos, the human kid murdered the old Monsterlord, Maou, twice? I was there before he went away, he was addressing some monstergirls who wanted to record what he said. All gaunt, clad in most crude manner, haunted, armed to the teeth and restless. The type you don't want to meet in a dark alley.

And a monstergirl army actually helped him do it the second time.

And I entertained these girls...not knowing what the war needed.

**

Lescat's balls! Human breakfasts are far better! Oh well, maybe the brothel skimped on supplies. Anyway, I and many boys were told to get ready to entertain many monstergirls that morning. That was strange, mamono active during the day. But a girl is a girl and they have needs, even with the most unusual biologies. I mean centaurs. Proud, noble girls with long, flowing hair and a body that needs satisfying.

They usually don't get boywhores, too proud for that. But I was told there was a poor filly that needed love, and I'm nothing if Tyler the Spear. Heh.

Centaurs are shy, and I knew she'd be down below, near the bigger rooms. Time to read her "special" orders.

That one would be fun, no, no, believe me, they have pussies that accomodate many member sizes. Demon Magic. Anyway...

**

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

She had paid well.

"Bondage, harness and domination 1 seance - The Stud's Mare. Tender lovemaking, 1 seance. No contraceptive potion, 1 hour time together in the tavern."

"That makes my daily work, I assume." No girl should be left without the pleasures she craved. I donned my basic clothes and went towards the stable-like room centaurs used.

There she was. A blonde, beautiful mare-centaur, obviously prepared for sex and bondage by lady Zsa-Zsa herself. She was bound to a stall as if a broodmare was fixed for breeding. Fair enough for some "discerning tastes." Time to get to work.

Her beautiful human face was blindfolded, and set with a bit-gag, and ear muffs completely depriving her of sensations. Already her legs were shackled to a booth where her hands were tied, looking like a mare ready for breeding, so she can't kick back.

Hey, a tale is a tale, and it's my job. Good? Good. Well, your loss.

You? Listening? Good...

I snuck very quietly behind her, tiptoed and laid a hand on a beautiful, muscled flank, feeling her equine body. My hand caressing her, the golden haired centaur that was bound here, in my stables, shuddered quietly, clearly expecting what's going to happen. She was beautiful beyond compare, but so submissive. Slowly, I leaned on her shoulder, and kissed her horse-like big ears, which flicked cutely. She was adorable: her head leaned on my face, rubbing like a kitten.

I slowly removed an earmuff, just to speak:

"You are very lovely, miss. Can I remove the earmuffs? I want to hear your voice, and you mine. May I?"

She nodded slowly, so I removed the earmuffs, her ears popping free now.

"What a lovely mare. I think I'll take you right here and then." Time for polish. "Breed your powerful, mare body. You would like that, would you?" I slowly massaged her shoulders, pulling her tied hands from the pole, and fixing a saddle and harness to her chest that connected with the bit-gag that was already set on her mouth.

She mewled, shuddering as I immobilized her even more with the harness like a property.

Slowly my hands went to caress her flanks when all the shackles clicked in place. I massaged her scared, glorious body, feeling every muscle shudder under my hands. She melted sweetly, leaning in her bondage, like a good little filly to be bred.

"I think we can get to the main course, little filly." She nodded furiously, making me chuckle. Her hindquarters were shuddering from each caress, her beautiful vagina dripping with juice. Poor thing. We men are nothing if not helping these poor cuties. Who knows? Next centaur in town may be my daughter!

My cock, honestly quite large- what, oh yes! Zsa Zsa LOVES applicants. And yes, you get treated to penis enlargement. But I'm telling you, it WILL cost you time and money. You'd had to work off a decade at least. But then, you don't grow old as here: welcome to stasis of sex and money.

So my cock popped out of its shorts which were gone the moment I saw her pussy, small and human-shaped for human contact, right behind her; her body shivering, her tail could not block her most intimate place.

Lifting her tail, I slowly pressed it against the hungry cunt-lips, parting them ever-so-slowly as she whimpered and shook in her binds. With a wet slide, my cock was deep inside her, my balls already wet from her heat as I slapped a flank and grabbed her long ponytailed hair from behind, using all my hips to bury my cock inside her centaur twat.

"You want stud? Then you get bred, my mare." I pulled back, thrusting with full force again as her pussy clamped hard on me. Gods, she nearly crushed my cock! I thrust again, slowly building a rythm as every slap made her shudder and moan in her harness. She was built to breed indeed.

I kept pumping, my cock pounding her pussy even deeper with every thrust as she expanded to accomodate penises larger than her size. And yes, centaur women can be bred with horses as emergency, and for well... dirty minded centaurs. Why do you think some sneak in stables in breeding seasons?

Not for me to judge, friend. A girl has her needs, especially proud centaurs deserve a lot of it. They never attacked humans.

The poor thing was having a time of her life, bred like a slave mare by a boy she didn't even see his face. I grabbed her hips and thrust even more, until my balls slipped inside her expanding pussy as well, waves of pleasure washing my mind, as well as hers. My first orgasm was building up despite training, since I was furiously pumping, my crotch wet from her lust and the warmest, softest centaur body I had bred.

"I'LL CUM!...inside you...get ready, mare!" I groaned, as my thrusts became faster and her squeals hysterical. She nodded eagerly, bending to raise her buttocks to receive my seed.

I groaned, shouted and thrust a final time, unloading my balls deep inside her. She squealed inside her gag, beind bred as the chattel-mare she fantasized, I felt my balls drain inside her cavernous body, filling her with seed.

"Gods, you are a frisky filly, aren't you? I think we'll sell you to a stablemaster, maybe we'll breed you with pretty centaur fillies working for Zsa-Zsa, hmm?" I kept teasing her. "Bad things happen to good girls coming here you know." I slapped her butt, making her jump in her binds. "Centaur slaves are rare and prized..."

She clenched even tighter for my flaccid cock buried inside her now...oh Gods...I needed a break, falling on my ass as she shuddered in orgasm, flicking pussy juice, and not a drop of semen. She was a greedy mare.

Some minutes later, I untied her feet and grabbed her tied hands behind her back, slapping her ass as I did so.

"On the haystack, on your belly, raise your butt." She nodded eagerly, quite submissive. I retied her legs to each other and took a riding crop fit for horses. Undoing her blindfold and gag, I snuck before her, showing her the riding crop she wanted. Her eyes grew to the size of plates, lips shivering as I got back. Still no headshake, no safeword. Good.

A new role now. I thickened my voice, shouting angrily...

Donning a stern voice, I shouted at her. "Bad filly! Sneaking out with my stableboys to breed, are you?"

She whimpered weakly, sniffling. "I'm sorry sir, I went into heat!"

"Heat..."I growled.

"I couldn't control myself. He tied me in harness and raped me, many times!" She was doing the roleplay perfectly...Gods this was fun! "I could be pregnant now!" She wailed.

"BAD FILLY!" I struck her buttocks with great force, making her jump. She squealed in pain, shuddering and gasping at the blow.

"EEP! I'M SORRY SIR! IT WAS HIS FAULT!" She cried and pleaded as I hit her ass. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

"Slut!" I shouted. "If you hadn't seduced the poor hard working boy with your sculpted, beautiful body, he wouldn't do it. How dare you blame him!" I hit her hindquarters a few times, careful not to hurt too much. "BAD FILLY! SLUT!" I insulted her specifically to tickle her insides: Centaurs don't admit things, and are actually proud, gentle beings. This beautiful, statuesque, half-horse blonde wanted some fun.

"I'm sorry...forgive me sir..." She sobbed miserably, completely lost in the act, a poor little "raped" centaur who wanted her master to forgive him.

Absolutely adorable to the right man.

My cue:

I sighed, mimicking disappointment. "Whatever am I to do with you? If I let you go at every stableboy, you'll get pregnant and won't work..."

She sniffled and looked up to me with puppy eyes:

"Please sir, take me as your filly...I can't handle being alone...in stables..." She begged, sniffling. "I can't stop but think of you..." I smirked:

"Really? That the reason you get humped by every boy that comes visiting you?" I kept a stern tone, caressing her behind softly.

"Yes sir. I'm so lonely carrying your load but never getting any love in return. I want to be loved by master! I'm just a lonely centaur filly who is nothing but a draft horse..." She sniffled.

Well, that was sad. Time to sympathize:

"My, my...I knew I had bought a prime horse when I saw you on the marketplace, sold by these evil dark elves to humans..." I mused, caressing her flanks and pretending to ponder. "But I didn't know you'd fall in love with your master and lord..."

"But I am sir...Even though I'm raped and soiled by the stableboy, I still want to belong to you!" She sniffled, hugging her large body, a centaur girl in heat.

"But what can I do now? Surely you'll give birth to the stableboy's centaur daughter now..." I smirked, now caressing her hair and centaur body slowly. "I don't know..."

She looked back, teary eyed. "Then take me yourself, sir! Surely your mighty seed can overcome the weak boy's own, then I can have your child and be your centaur bride! Please! I'll never shame you on public life!"

She was hot, she was roleplaying it well. And if she would be willing to buy me out of the brothel...well...I wouldn't mind riding a wife every day like that!

*laughter*

"Very well, filly." I turned her human body and pulled her close, making her gasp. "All contracts of love must be sealed..."

"...by a kiss." I pulled her close, hugging her enormous breasts and planting a kiss on her lips.

And kiss back she did, Gods! Her tongue was soft, eyes teary as if a lover found her soulmate just now. Her horse ears and tail twitched cutely as we kissed genuinely with love. I lifted her horse-bulk from the pillows, and whispered to her ear:

"Horsey ride."

She giggled as I lifter her bulk, and mounted her like a stallion, cock diving into her hungry cunt with a wet slap.

I nearly came when she whinnied, held her mouth from shame, and clamped down on my cock hard. I held her down, smiling, making sure she'd be pregnant this time.

"Hold your body down, so my seed can cleanse his, and surely fill your belly with a child."

Whimpering, she obliged, falling down until only her obscene genitals was ass-up. I kept taking her, leaving no pause as I kept ravaging her horsey-cunt as she gasped for air and mewled, and even whinnied.

When my orgasm neared, I grunted with effort. "Take it mare, let's put a filly in you! Here comes your baby!"

I let go, unloading in her womb as she shuddered, her thick equine body relaxing after the ejaculation. She was warm and muscled, her flanks rippling as she absorbed my seed into her centaur cunt. It was intense.

I rolled off her, hugging her again, cuddling on the hay.

"This was incredible..." Was all she could say.

"We are open for you any time miss..." I mumbled, too tired. I kissed her horse-ears, nibbling them.

When I woke up some hours later, she was gone. With a hefty tip.

**

I pray she didn't make it to the ritual and lived. That's all I can say.

Tomorrow I'll tell you the rest, a Lizardgirl who really loved me.

I need to head to the bailiff and declare my identity for now.

Good day.