Memoirs of a Mature Gentleman

Story Info
Memoirs of a Mature Gentleman.
1k words
2.49
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is true story.

Shortly after I left university I met a young nurse at a nightclub in my home town of Birmingham, England. The club like the city was a bit rundown, however the drinks were cheap, which was probably why the place had such a bad reputation.

Her name was Karen and she was there with a group of student nurses celebrating a birthday, and I was with some old school friends. She had blue eyes, shoulder length auburn hair, an open face with a mischievous smile, she stood around 5ft 6 and had the classic pair shaped figure.

Naked Karen was a delight; her small rounded breasts were firm, with large puffy areolas that were topped with very sensitive crimson nipples. Along with most women in the 1970's her public hair was untrimmed and bushy which I absolutely loved as the hairs trapped her scent, an intoxicating mixture of her vaginal secretions and pee, her pussy's inner lips, the labia minora were exceptionally long, and when she was standing they would hang down for an inch or so between her legs, and looked as if at some time they had been stretched. I often wondered if this was on account of her frequent masturbation when she was younger, anyway I spent many a delightful hour sucking on them.

As for myself, I'm also 5ft 6, and at this time I was very slim, with only a smattering of body hair. My penis's length is fairly average, maybe just a bit small, however it is skinny and no thicker than my thumb (I have small hands), when erect, the helmet of my cock is the same thickness as my shaft. I'm uncircumcised; my testicles however are definitely small and have been described by girlfriends as being cute, despite being in my early 20's with my modest equipment, naked, I looked like a young teenage boy.

On the night we met both of us were rather drunk and ended up back the nurse's home. The experience from that evening that I will always cherish, was after some drunken fumbling; Karen got out of bed naked, and laid on the carpet and said fuck me hard and when you cum I want you to piss inside me (this was in the 70's,and pre HIV). Well this was a surprise, unfortunately for Karen I came after only a few thrusts, and my cock immediately deflated, so with her urgent command of piss now I let go inside her; however her cunt was soon full and overflowing.

I managed to halt my flow, stand up between her open legs, and slowly emptied myself up and down her body while she furiously masturbated herself to a shattering orgasm.

I remember afterward feeling incredibly embarrassed, however Karen being a kind nurse calmed me down and processed to wash me with a face cloth from the small sink in her bedroom.

A year or so later with an inheritance from a distant uncle I was able to buy a small terraced house near the centre of town and the two of us moved in. We lived together for around four years, during which time our relationship evolved, with Karen becoming the more dominant partner in all aspects of our relationship including sex.

Unfortunately for her I continued to cum rather quickly and this left her feeling very frustrated and a little angry with me, I believe that because of my poor performance and lack of staying power, was the reason why Karen had several flings with a number of her co-workers from the hospital.

However, we never talked about theses flings, as she didn't flaunt them and was very discrete. Of course' I was besotted with her, and deep down I believed that my sexual inadequacies and lack of staying power were the root cause of her actions.

After a couple years or so we gradually stopped having intercourse, with me giving her more and more oral pleasure, sometimes this could last all evening with her fucking my face in variety of different positions, with her having several orgasms. Of course there was always the possibility that I had been swallowing the residue of her lovers cum however I was just grateful to be intimate with her.

Some evenings Karen would just sit on the sofa wearing a dressing gown with a towel underneath her reading a book, whilst I would be naked and kneeing on a cushion between open her legs, delicately licking her pussy and keeping her on the edge of an orgasm for an hour or so. Every now and again she would run her fingers through my hair, as if I were her pet. I thoroughly enjoyed these evenings, and I would always have an erection; occasionally when Karen menstruating she would have me perform this service for her as she found my efforts relived her tummy cramps.

Occasionally and more for her amusement, than for my pleasure she would have me dress in a pair of her holdup stockings, and with me kneeling on all fours and would fuck my anus with one of her own vibrators while she masturbated herself to orgasm, all the time taunting me by calling me her slut. I would be in heaven; being penetrated and humiliated at the same time.

Towards the end of our relationship I had a secret gay "affair" with a retired school headmaster I met through a contact magazine. Although I thoroughly enjoyed his domination of me, I never once got an erection or had an orgasm. The experience of having his naked body pressed against while having his large penis ejaculate inside me while being held down, did give me an overwhelming emotional high.

The last time we met, he had invited a couple of his mature pensioner friends there, who spent the whole day repeatedly taking turns fucking me, and emptying there loads inside me. It was exhilarating experience being used as an object, rather than as person.

Sitting on the bus on my way home I could feel their cum dripping out of my anus and into my pants and dreading getting up, in case I had a wet patch showing in the back of my trousers.

However all things must come to an end, and during the last few months of our relationship Karen was openly seeing someone else. We parted on good terms and she moved away to a new nursing post in another city. I often wonder what became of her.