Memoirs of a Preacher's Daughter Fantasy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely letting me finish, you quickly move over me... poised... on the brink... trembling above me you whisper, "Look at me, Mera." I raise heavy lids to look into your eyes, only to arch under you and close them again as you complete me. Weight on your elbows you bury your fingers in my hair, kiss me passionately and say again, "Look at me. Don't close your eyes."

Biting my lip, I open my eyes and the intensity in yours sends me over the edge again... around you. Unable to stay still inside me any longer, you start to move... slow out... fast in... slow out... fast in. You take my breath away over and over. I wrap my legs around you, meeting you every time, bearing down on you each time you pull out in an effort to keep you from leaving me. You kiss me... a deep, passionate, open-mouthed kiss, and I can taste myself on your lips and tongue.

I wrap my arms around you, holding you close, dancing with you as pressure builds for us both. You ask me, somewhat breathlessly, "Again? Can you come for me again?" My body is a live wire under you as I whisper, "Yess... With you this time... Please, with you..." "Yes" you respond, and build a rhythm we can both live with... steady... strong... pushing us both higher with every stroke... every muscle tense and waiting... until finally, I feel you change. You seem to grow inside me... throbbing... swelling... I reach down between us and touch myself, and my body instantly tightens that much more around you... milking you... until you stop... then start again hard and fast then stop... then again... "Oh, Mera..." you say. They're the last words you can speak before you explode inside of me, groaning, then yelling and clutching me tighter. Feeling you start to come pushes me over the last hill, and my body begins to contract around you involuntarily... over and over little spasms suck every drop of you deep into me... until I am literally sobbing with pleasure. We were both completely unaware of you biting my shoulder and my nails digging into your skin until much later.

As with all good memories, I could go on and on... On remembering the way the tile of your shower wall was cold against my nipples as you teased me before taking me from behind the following morning... Or thinking about the way you looked and smelled and tasted the warm summer day I used my mouth to make you call out my name over and over again in the woods...

But it's raining today, and only on days like this can I really feel your first kiss lingering on my lips and the intensity of each first caress with every droplet of rain trailing over my skin. So I'll save those other thoughts for a different time when the air is not so sweet... and hope it's raining where you are too...

12