Memoirs of an Old Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah submits to me.
2.3k words
4.35
14.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there cuddling for a while. Sarah held me tightly. I was ready for a second round, my cock hard again. She took it her hand, stroking my full length slowly while her mouth darted around my chest, biting me occasionally.

"Fuck me on my bed, Terry," she smiled and walked away.

I followed her, watching her ass sway as she walked. She laid down on her bed, opening her legs for me. Watching her spread eagled for me stirred a whirlwind of emotions. Dark emotions. To this day, I can't describe what exactly came over me. I looked at her and growled,

"Say no if you don't want to, but I want to tie you Sarah."

She gasped. I did not flinch. A few seconds later, she meekly asked,

"Tie me, as in?"

"Tie you, as in tie your hands to the bedpost Sarah. And fuck you."

She just looked at me, fear in her eyes. She didn't reply, but just raised her arms and held them close to the bedpost. I felt my cock twitch at the sight. I had had sex only once, but I knew I would be giving her the best orgasm of her life -- yet. Without making a noise, I pulled the bedspread off my bed and tied her hands. She had some play, but that was it. I wasn't thinking about what I was about to do. I just knew.

I bent down, kissed her on her lips and asked her,

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," she replied.

I stood up and looked at her. Gawked, actually. Lying on the bed, her hands tied, she looked... helpless, at my mercy. And that excited me to no end. A smile -- an evil one, formed on my face. I did not want to hurt her. I loved her just as much. But she was mine. And I wanted to show her that.

I knelt and took her right breast in my mouth. I nibbled on her hard pink nipple. She squirmed under my control. I squeezed her other nipple in my hand, making her shriek. I looked up and saw her eyes closed. Coldly I commanded,

"Eyes open, Sarah. Keep your eyes open and on me."

The shock on her face was apparent. But, she obeyed me. She opened her eyes and they slowly met mine. I smiled and squeezed and breasts gently.

"Good girl," I said.

She smiled and I knew she was liking this. She liked obeying my commands. Invigorated, I resumed my assault on her nipples. She was making noises now, noises of raw pleasure. She kicked when I bit her nipple. I made a mental note that sometime in the future, I wanted her legs tied up as well. Her soft breasts turned red as I feasted on them, my hands exploring her belly. I looked up and yes, her eyes were open and on me. Eyes on her, I moved my hand lower, stopping just above her mound. Her eyes begged me to go lower. But I wanted to play this out a little longer. Snickering, I traced the outline of her pussy with my fingers.

"Oh please Ter-"

"Quiet Sarah. If you want to come today, quiet," I seethed, removing my hands from her completely for a moment. I wanted her to accept her position. Accept her helplessness. Accept that the only person who could give her what she wanted was me.

She was quiet now. She had obeyed. I grinned, reveling in my new-found power. I opened her legs with both my hands. Kneeling down, I licked the insides of her supple thighs as she whimpered helplessly. I denied her the pleasure of having her pussy licked. Not yet. I wanted her to beg for it. She arched her hips as I tortured her thighs. Her juices were dripping on the sheets when I slowly trailed my finger on her slit. She moaned but not a word escaped her mouth. She was learning. I reached out to her swollen clit with my tongue and flicked it. The sounds she made were orgasmic. She lifted her hips, asking for more and this time, as a reward for obeying, I gave it to her. I sucked on her slick, fragrant pussy. She moaned as I inserted two fingers in her, but she did not say a word. I knew she wanted more.

"Ask for it," I said plunging a third finger.

"Fuck me Terry. God, just fuck me," she pleaded.

I did not how I had controlled myself for this long. But now, I wanted to fuck her. I balanced myself on my elbows as I entered her. Not slowly or gently this time. I just rammed my cock into her. She breathed sharply at the rude intrusion, but her legs opened wider, asking for more. I lowered my head to her delicious breasts, suckling on her nipples. Her moans grew louder with every thrust and every bite. She was about to come. But, I wanted to control it. Tell her exactly when to come. I moved to her ear and growled,

"Come for me, Sarah, now."

She screamed as she came, flooding my cock with her juices. This sent me over the edge and I came within seconds, grunting loudly. It was the greatest orgasm of my life. Her hands were still tied. She was sweating and so was I, but I didn't care. I kissed her on her neck and then untied her. We didn't speak at all. I guess it was all a little too intense to put into words. Slowly, we got up and showered together. I was very confused with my own behavior. I tried to figure it all out as we dressed. She wore a simple green sundress.

"Walk with me Terry," she said, breaking the eerie silence.

We walked towards the lake, hands together, in silence. I was trying to understand Dark Terry and she, I think, was trying to understand her response to Dark Terry. As we walked out of the town, she rested her head on my shoulder. We sat down near the lake, her snuggled against me and my hands wrapped around her as she rested her head on my chest. I was slowly understanding my behavior and it scared me.

"Sarah... I... When I saw you on the bed... no... Sarah, all my life I've had no say about what happens to or around me. Seeing you there, on your bed, I... I wanted to control you... control everything about you," I said honestly. If this was going to work, I figured I had to be honest, about everything.

She did not reply. She just snuggled closer and hugged me tighter. I wanted to hear what she had to say. If she wanted this to end or if she had actually understood what I'd just said.

"When mum and dad passed away, Terry," she said after a few minutes,

"There was just so much happening around me. The police who showed up, the funeral, me shifting here. It was all just too much. I wanted to tell you this earlier, but when you gagged me the other day, it was the most intense feeling Terry, that is until today, when you tied my hands. For the first time, I was able to let go, let go of everything," she said.

I didn't speak. I waited for her to continue.

"When I told you that I trusted you, I meant it Terry. I liked it when you gagged me, I liked being tied. I was ecstatic when you told me that I was a good girl. I want to let go. Today and tomorrow Terry, I don't want to make any choices. I want to just... I just want to... submit to your decisions. I want to be your good girl."

Submit! That was the word. All day I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. Submission. That is what I wanted. I wanted her submission. My cock twitched at those words.

"Sarah, you have no idea what you are asking me to do. The things I want you to do, I want to do to you, they scare me. I can't even put into words the things that are running in my hea-"

"Don't. Don't put them into words. Just take control and put them into action."

If that is what she wanted, she was going to get it. What really concerned me was if I would take it too far. To a point where she wouldn't want it. I wanted to control her, sure, but not without her allowing me to. And I certainly didn't want to hurt her.

"What if I ask you to do something you don't want to?" I asked.

"I'll tell you," she said as a devilish smile came on her face. She moved her hands to my cock and said,

"And if I am gagged, I'll snap my fingers"

I took her hand away from my cock and growled,

"Your panties, Sarah."

She stood up and lifted her dress. A simple white cotton panty hugged her beautiful crotch. A small patch of wetness had formed on her slit. Running her hand along it, she asked

"Do you like em Terry?"

As crazy as that drove me, I wanted to know if she really knew what she was getting into. If she would accept that I would command her for the next two days. If she would respect me.

"First thing Sarah, you will call me sir. Second, remove that wet panty and give it to me."

Her face went blank. She was shocked at how serious I was about this. But, she obeyed. Her hands trembled as she slowly removed her panty and gave it to me. I took it and put it in my pocket. I reached to her pussy and ran my hand along her opening. She gasped and threw her head back.

"Your bra," I said.

"Yes," she moaned.

I took my hand away. She looked at me and realized what was wrong.

"Yes... sir," she said, looking at me with expectation.

"Good girl." My hands were again at her opening, gently probing. She smiled like she'd won a prize, her eyes twinkling. A smile that hit my heart. She was genuinely happy about what was happening. I didn't know what sort of craziness was taking over us, but I loved it. I loved how she blushed when she did something naughty. I loved how her hair fell on her angelic face. I loved that, by some twist of fate, we both complemented each other. I guess I fell in love with her all over again.

She pulled the sleeves of her dress down and unclasped her bra. She removed them and handed them over. I pocketed my second prize of the day and asked her to straighten her dress. Her nipples proudly stood out of her dress.

"Let's go home," I said.

"Like this?" she giggled, pushing her chest out.

"Yes, exactly like that."

We walked home, my hand around her shoulders and hers around my waist. Her head on my shoulders, I decided that I was going to do everything possible to keep her with me, for as long as possible.

I closed the door behind us when we entered our home.

"Out of your clothes," I said. I wanted to see how far she would go.

Without a sound, she stepped out of her clothes while I did the same.

"Kneel," I growled.

Again, she did not speak a word. She knelt down and looked at me. I walked over to our room and took a towel out of my cupboard.

"Hands behind your ass," I said.

She smiled as she obeyed. I tied her hands and stood in front of her, my cock hard as a rock and just within reach of her tongue. I took a small step towards her and that was all the invitation she wanted. She wrapped my cock with her sweet tongue all the while looking at me. I stabilized her by holding her hair as he blobbed her head. I groaned in pleasure and pulled her harder into my cock. She rolled her tongue around my erection making me grunt. As I loosened my grip on her hair, she pulled out and fondled my balls. I was in heaven. She sucked and pulled on them before she went back to my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long and I didn't. But just before coming, I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load all over her face. She took it all, smiling as I unloaded on her face. Cum dripping all over her face gave me an idea.

"I am going out to get some condoms Sarah. When I come back, I want to see that still on your face," I said untying her hands.

"It'll be here as long as you want... sir," she said.

I gave her a quick kiss and headed out on my bike, certain that she wouldn't wipe it off. I had just come on my sister's face and she had loved it. This wasn't a bad way to spend a two-day break at all.

I won't bother you with what we did for the rest of those two days. I am sure you can conjure up images and they'll be accurate enough. Decades later, I learnt that I was a dom and Sarah was a sub. But, I never have bothered with tags. I loved what we had together and cherish it to this day. Eventually my dad caught us one day and he banished us saying that we had 'offended' God with our activities. We moved to a place far away and got married a few years later. I'm just thankful that it all turned out wonderfully well for us.

*

Thank you for reading! It's the first time I've written anything. Please do leave your feedback. Good, bad -- I take em all.