Memoirs of Chacha Jaani Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian guy's first time with friend's aunty.
3.2k words
4.11
139.2k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a close friend, well lets call him Raju. Both of us had crossed 18 years and were of thin build and medium height (he was slightly taller than me). He was a very fair and handsome boy. We were living in a small town of western U.P. We were quite close and used to visit each other's house quite frequently. Both of us were jolly, witty and very very naughty. In those olden golden days, seduction was king and trying to 'patao' (seduce) a girl was very difficult due to the strict social norms, so most of the boys remained horny and girls remained frustrated. Both of us were no exception. We had had few kissing, feeling / groping sessions with terrified but willing girls which resulted in more frustration later. So we (and who was not - in our age bracket) were quite eager to have some fully satisfying sessions with some daring damsels.

After I passed 12th class, my father got transferred to another city and after few months, I had some work in my old town, so I visited my friend. He pressed me to stay with him. He had a big haveli type house. On ground floor, they had their drawing room, dining room, kitchen and his parent's bed room. Separated by a big courtyard (chowk), Raju had a big room as his bedroom cum study room with a adjoining toilet. Raju enjoyed full privacy in his room due to its separated location. He had only one elder brother who had his bed room on the first floor. His father was a Government officer and mother was a principal in girl's college. Elder brother was struggling lawyer. So every body in their family was working and the house used to remain empty in the day.

We went to college and returned to his home in the afternoon. We were greeted by a lady of about 28-30 years, whom I had never seen earlier. She was of average height for an Indian lady - about 5 feet 2-3 inch, with a filled up body, very fair colour. She had a very charming face and a naughty smile. She also appeared to be of jolly nature. In short a very likeable lady.

Raju introduced us and addressed her as Mausi (mother's sister). She told us to freshen up while she would make tea and pakoras for us. We went to Raju's room and I was surprised to see female cloths hanging on the walls. He told me that Mausi is staying in his room. He used to have a big 'palang' (a single big bed but good enough for 2 people) for himself, a study table and a sofa in his room. He had to surrender his palang to Mausi and one more smaller cot was there for him. Shortly Mausi came with tea and snacks and served us.

Raju did not invite her to join us, so I took the liberty and politely requested her to have tea with us. Raju didn't seem to like it. We made some small talk. She enquired about me, my studies, my family to which I politely replied. As Raju hardly spoke so she slowly became comfortable with me. After we finished the snacks, Raju said 'Chal bazaar ghoom ke aate hain' (Come let us go to the market) and we pushed off.

I asked him who is this Mausi, as to my info he didn't have any real Mausi.

Yaar yeh meri mummy ki cousin sister hai (She is my mom's cousin sis). She has separated from her husband and mummy has arranged a teacher's job for her in a local girl's school. She now wants to search for her own house but mummy wants her to stay with us for few months, till she becomes comfortable in this city.

Toh isme tujhe kya taqleef hai? Tu unke aane se khush nahi lagta. (but you don't seem to be happy about her coming here)

Raju flared up - Khush, hunh, unke aane se meri saari aazadi khatam ho gayi hai, mai cigarette nahi pea sakta, mai gaane nahi ga sakta, mai pondi nahi padh sakta, mai muth nahi maar sakta ........main...........(Happy, my foot, I have lost my freedom due to her arrival. I cant smoke, I cant sing, I cant read a porno, I cant shag......I ........ I .....)

I said calm down boy, she is not going to stay with you for ever, so bear it. Ho sakta ki ab inse milne inki kuch students tere ghar aana shuru kar de, to tujhe bhi ladkiyon se dosti karne ka mauka mil jayega. (Possibly her students may start coming to meet her. Then you may get a chance to befriend some girls)

Dosti hogi ya nahin, par agar isne mummy se shikayat kar di, to meri gaand pe itne joote padenge, ki saari dosti nikal jaayegi. (Whether I will be able to befriend some girls or not, but if she complains to my mom, I will get spanked so much that I will forget all girls)

This was logical so I scratched my head and said, Yaar woh achhi khush mizaz lady hain, tu unse dosti karle, mera matlab hai ki unse pyaar se baat kiya kar, to tum dono ka time achha kat jayega.. By the way inke bachhe kahan hain? (friend, she appears to be a jolly lady, so you make friends with her, means you talk nicely to her. Both of you will pass good time. By the way where are her kids?)

Inke koi bacha nahi hua, isi wajah se inka apne husband se jhagra hua hai. (she has not produced any children, that's why she has separated from her husband)

I could only say Oh and then we started talking about other things. We returned home and had dinner with the family and retired to Raju's room around 10 p.m. We changed into kurta pajamas and mausi came from bathroom, freshly bathed and dressed in one piece loose nighty only.

She was looking gorgeous, very fair, slightly plump, her fair face and arms were shining in the tube light. It was a hot night so her top two buttons were undone and about 2 inch of cleavage was showing a sample of magnificent beauties hidden inside. Her body silhouette was showing her flaring hips, and her whole body appeared to be solidly built (not sagging anywhere). She was indeed a very desirable woman.

She caught me gawking at her beauty and as our eyes met, I was embarrassed but I could see her trying to suppress a naughty smile. Raju was as usual scowling and didn't notice all this. Mausi climbed on the big bed and both of us took the smaller bed. Mausi was reading some book and we started chatting. The chat soon developed in some stupid argument and we started fighting like small children. In anger, I told him, 'Ja mai tere sath nahi sota, mai sofe pe so jaaunga'. (I will not sleep with you, I will sleep on the sofa)

Haan Haan ja so ja, mai bhi is choti khat per aaram se sounga. (Ok do sleep there, I will also sleep in peace, on this small cot.)

I got up then mausi intervened, ' nahi beta aise nahi ladte. Sofe pe kyon jaate ho? Uske saath nahi sona, to mera itna bara palang hai, ispe aa jaao. (don't fight, why are you going on sofa. If you don't want to sleep with him, I have such a big bed, come on this.)

Now sleeping on her comfortable bed was a far better proposition than the stupid old sofa so I looked at Raju for permission, but he said nothing, scowled and turned his back to us and tried to sleep. I looked again at mausi and she said, light bujha do aur idhar aa jao. (switch off the light and come here)

I grabbed the opportunity and switched off the light. Street light was filtering inside, bathing the room in dim light. I climbed on her bed and carefully laid on one side, as far as possible from her. She saw it, laughed softly and said 'arre wahan palang ke baaju per kaise soyega, idhar ko hoja, bahut jagah hai' (how will you sleep on bed's side? Move towards me, there is plenty of space.)

'Ji Aunty' I thankfully muttered and laid near her but careful not to touch her body, because I remembered Raju's words that if she felt offended and complained to Raju's mom, toh hamari gaand per kitne jute padenge. I also prayed to God, to keep in check my night time habit of tossing / turning in bed so no gadbad happens in night.

After praying, I said good night to mausi ji, and turned my back towards her. She also turned her back toward me and I slept with no bad but all the pious intentions so my gaand remains safe in morning.

After some time I suddenly woke up due to some strange sensations. To my horror I found that I had turned towards her and was now hugging her from back. My left hand was over her left arm and lying on her 'moti chuchi' (fat boob) and worse ..........

That idiot lund of mine had woken up earlier than me and was fully awake and was poking between her ass cheeks. My pelvis was pressed in her healthy big hips and was enjoying the solid but spongy feel. All in all the best experience of their lifetime for my hand, my lund and my pelvis. But my mind was terrified in the inverse ratio of their pleasure and was thinking of getting out of this quandary, so as to save my ass. Unable to think of a solution immediately, I simply held my breath and laid motionless for a minute or two, praying that she is asleep and had not noticed my trespass on her precious territory.

Then, horror of horrors, she moved...........

She picked up my hand from her breast and placed it on her tummy. I heaved a sigh of relief but after about a minute of fiddling, she again picked my hand and placed it back on her ... naked breast. She had opened the top buttons of her nighty, bared her boob and presented it to my delighted hand.

My mind was in turmoil and unable to decide what to do. She might be dreaming that I am somebody else or was that a green signal for me to continue. But my palm, while cupping that creamy hard boob, decided on its own to explore further and tentatively squeezed it. I heard a suppressed sigh, then I tickled her perfect nipple with my fingers. She again caught my palm but this time she pressed it more on her boob and she also pressed her hips more on my lund. Emboldened, I also pressed home my advantage (my cock between her ass cheeks) and also continued my exploration of her now solid choochi (boob).

After 2-3 minutes of this foreplay, she again sighed and turned her body to face me and hugged me and kissed me, on my cheeks and lips which I also reciprocated heartily. I was now pressing her boobs and her hand strayed down and ....she caught my lund over the pajama. I was now mad with lust and moved my face down to her boobs and started sucking.

Isss sssssssssss she moaned and opened the nara of my pajama, and caught hold of my naked lund and started masturbating lightly and also measured its size. At that time my cock was about 7" long, but not thick. She pressed my head on her bosom and whispered, dheere dheere dono ko choos aur daant mat lagana. (suck both ones slowly and don't bite)

I obeyed and also placed my hand on her cunt over her nighty. Feeling no rejection, I then slowly pulled her nighty and inserted my hand in heaven between her thighs. She had 'choti choti jhaante' (small pubic hair) which were now wet with her juice. I started tickling her cunt lightly with my fingers and she went mad with pleasure.

Tu to kalakaar hai re, kahan se sikha yeh sab, (You are an artist, where did you learn all this) she whispered.

Kahin se nahi aunty, aaj pehli baar kar raha hun, (From nobody aunty, I am doing it for the first time) I whispered back.

Tu toh samajhdar student niklega, chal aaj mai tujhe sikhati hun, (you will become a bright student, I will teach you now) and she pushed my pajama from my legs and pulled me over herself. Oh I cant describe the pleasure of lying over her soft body. She started kissing me and widened her thighs so I was now between her legs. She caught hold of my rampant lund and rubbed over her cunt lips to moisten it and placed it on the cunt hole.

Ab dheere dheere andar ghusa..............(now push inside slowly)

I gave a slight push and I entered 1 inch in heaven. I paused a bit to savor the pleasure and again pushed. 2-3 pushes and I was totally in. Glory Glory, I am in. Oh that indescribable pleasure of buried deep in a healthy young cunt for the first time............. Her cunt was quite tight and was clasping my cock in a firm grip.

Ruk ja ruk ja, abhi aise hi let aur maza le, baad me halke halke dhakke lagana. (stop, stop, just lie on me and savor the pleasure. Later on start pushing slowly)

Although I was eager to push off, but I obeyed, and she continued to suck my lips. After a minute or so, she gave a small push from below and that was my signal to start. I started fucking her with slow but long strokes. She was now moaning contentedly, ah maza aa gaya, bahut dino me itna maza mil raha hai, aur kar aur kar, haan ab jor se kar teji se kar. (oh what pleasure, after many days I am feeling so much pleasure. Now push, push, move faster - faster.)

As directed I speeded up. The bed was perhaps not used to such action and started protesting chun chun char char......... Our bodies were also making mixed sound of kissing, thup thup and phach phach etc., all in all quite a symphony of music.

Suddenly I glanced at the adjoining cot and I froze. Raju was awake and was watching our action wide-eyed. He was propped on his side facing us, his cock was out and he was masturbating.

When I froze, mausi looked at me enquiringly and then at Raju in response to my indication. She looked hesitant for a moment but recovered quickly and said to Raju with a smile, 'Are bewaqoof, use haath se kyon bekar kar raha hai, aa yahan mere paas aa'. (Hey stupid, why are you wasting that by your hand? Come here, come to me) He looked at me as if seeking permission, I nodded and he happily hopped on to our bed after discarding his pajama.

'Welcome to the party' I said. He grinned and sat beside mausi, unsure what to do. She pulled him down to kiss him and he also started exploring her breasts. She pushed up her hips and I started fucking her again. She started caressing Raju's cock, but he was not satisfied and wanted more action. Sensing this she stopped me and asked me to get off her.

Aunty pura karne do na, (let me do it fully) I requested.

Haan, haan karenge, ab iska bhi to khayal karna hai na. (yes, yes, we will do it, but I have to take care of him also)

I moved out of her heaven and sat beside Raju. Both of us were still wearing our kurtas. Chalo apne apne kurte utaro, she ordered. We complied. She then caught hold of our cocks and inspected them closely.

Dono ke ek se mote hain aur sakht bhi, Raju ka thora chota hai per gora jyada hai, iska supara to dekho kitna lal hai. Kahan itne dino se main ek ko taras rahi thi aur aaj do do mil gaye - she muttered to herself as if lost in a trance. (both the cocks are equally thick. Raju's is slightly shorter but much fairer. How red is his cock-head. For so many days, I was desperate for one cock and today I have two)

Aunty aap bhi nighty utar do na, maza aayega, I boldly suggested. (Aunty you also remove your nighty, we will enjoy more)

Nahi badmash, mujhe sharam aayegi. (No you rascal, I shall feel embarrassed)

Utaro na aunty ab kaisi sharam (Oh come on aunty, remove it, don't blush now). Sensing no protest, both of us pulled her nighty off her body. Good God, she was not wearing any thing underneath and her marble like gori body was shimmering in the dim light. We were now impatient for more action and started caressing her thighs and boobs.

Raju tu utar aur saamne aa kar khara ho. (Raju you get down and come in front of me) He complied meekly and she kneeled on her hands and legs and told me to get behind her. I took my position behind her hips, my rampant cock in hand.

Chal ab piche se ghusa. (Now push it from behind)

I wetted my cock again by running between her cunt lips, aimed and entered her cunt. Raju was impatiently standing in front of her face. She sighed contentedly, stroked her cock and then took him in her mouth. This blew our minds. We had only heard and read about blow jobs. Raju was going mad with pleasure and grasped her dangling choochis. I also speeded up my strokes. She was also reciprocating by thrusting back her magnificent hips in my groin and the feeling was exquisite.

The tempo was building up. I was close to cumming so said, Aunty mera nikalne wala hai. (Aunty I am close to cumming). She was lost in the pleasure of fucking and sucking, so only nodded.

Oh oh aunty mai gaya, mai gaya ( I am discharging) and I sprayed her cunt with 3-4 healthy squirts. As she felt the hot spurts inside her cunt, her dam also burst and she squealed softly - mai mar gayi, maza aa gaya, (I am dying, what pleasure) and Raju's cock slipped from her mouth.

He was also close to cumming, he stroked his cock twice and shot his first spurt squarely in her open mouth and balance on her face. She was still lost in waves of her orgasm and spluttered but swallowed the spurt. Seeing no rejection, Raju stepped forward and inserted his still leaking cock in her mouth again. Whimpering, she started sucking him again, I collapsed on her back and we all fell in a heap.

After few minutes of panting and caressing each other, we got up and cleaned our-self and laid together once again.

To be continued in part 2

Bouquets and brickbats are most welcome. Your few word of appreciation will encourage me to write further.