Memoirs of Miss L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sizequeer
sizequeer
12 Followers

"Mmh," I whispered into his ear, and he whispered "Mmmh," back. His fingers teased me over my underwear, and mine lightly touched the head of his cock. I slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth. He got in under my panties and started teasing me even more. I felt my pussy want him inside, more than anything, ache for him, and I was pretty sure he felt the same way. I pushed him to the side. He lay down on the couch, and I got up on him, my legs at his sides. He pulled my panties to the side, and now they touched. I humped against him, I grinded against his length, and left my wet juice where I touched him. He pulled me towards him, and kept kissing my neck while his hands slowly explored my back, all the way from my shoulders to my ass.

"I like your choker," he said. "But you don't need that now that I'm here." I laughed and kissed him in response. Our kiss developed into a full-blown make out, and our tongues touched and danced. In the meanwhile, his hands never stopped or slowed down, and kept caressing me. In the end, I stopped because I wanted to taste his cock instead of his lips for a change. I turned 180 degrees on him, now my face met his cock and his face met my bottom, but not to 69. He asked me to lower my pussy onto his face, but I said no, that's for you to appreciate the view for now, and I heard a chuckle as I started kissing the head of his cock.

One hand on the couch to keep me stable and one hand on his cock, I licked the front and the sides, sucked on its head, kissed all over it. I sucked on his foreskin, slipped a lick or two under it, and pulled it back and forth with my hand. While I was having my fun with his dick, he moaned, but never removed his hands from my ass. He caressed and stroke it gently. At one point, he slipped a finger inside my pussy, to which I replied with a moan of my own. His finger touched all the right spots, all the fun spots, and I couldn't help myself, or put it off any longer.

I got up, and told him to sit up as well. After removing my skirt and panties, I took my place on his lap, right behind and above his large cock. Its head touched the lips of my pussy, and I felt both calm and excited in a funny way. Slowly, I began to descend, right onto him, right onto his cock. The head entered me, and I stopped for a moment, closed my eyes, gasped, and took the deepest of breaths. His hands held onto me tightly, but never pulled me down further than I myself did.

"Oh... Oh."

"Mmhh."

I pushed myself even more onto him, and he involuntarily lifted his bottom to match my movements. My hands on his shoulders grasped his muscular body, and my legs pushed against his. It took a while, and we kissed and touched when I had to stop because his cock was too big. He kept kissing my neck and collarbones, lightly biting my chin and lips. He softly touched and encircled my clit. My hands squeezed and massaged his body, his shoulders and chest. It took a while, but it happened, and I got all of him in me again.

"Oohhh."

"Mmmmhhh."

We closed our eyes, and embraced each other in silence. Silence, except for our fast-beating hearts and quick breaths. I began moving slightly up and down. It never takes me too long to get used to it, and to move faster. Soon, I was taking half of his length out of me, and then back inside, and his cock rubbed against the walls of my pussy. My tits shook as I pulled myself up and down, and so did my hair, which fell over my face and touched his body. I was now bouncing on him, and the view from the outside must have been beautiful. Our skins touched each other, completing one another like yin and yang. The sounds our bodies made...

I had gotten tired of bouncing on top of him, his cock was too large. "Can you get on top?" I asked him, and he nodded in response. I laid down on the couch, and he got on top. He put my legs up on his shoulders, and that killed me. His cock felt even bigger than before, and I couldn't help myself, I moaned like I had never had him in me before.

"Ohh gods."

And then he started going in and out of me. Every now and then, he would put all of his length in me, and I would audibly gasp. He might have been doing it just to hear that, me gasping at his large cock. I wouldn't be surprised. He would then pull it out, and then put it back in. With one hand, I played with my clit, encircled and massaged it. My other hand was on the floor, pulling on the fluffy carpet, clutching it as he put all of him in me, then slowly letting go when he pulled out. He stretched me out once again, like he always did. I remembered why I loved him, like I always did.

I came. It wasn't one of the huge, leg-shaking ones where you lose yourself, but I came anyway. I don't remember the things I said, but boy, do I remember how it felt. It felt great. He felt great.

"I love your cock," I told him, after I caught my breath.

"I know, babe," he replied, amidst grunts of his own. "I love your pussy too."

He kept pumping into me for a while, still making me gasp every time, but then spoke up again. "Babe," he said, "Where do I cum?"

"In my mouth," I said, and he pulled out of me. I got up and started to suck him again. His cock was wet with my own juices, and tasted delicious. I kept his tip in my mouth, in between my lips, and licked and sucked away at it. His own hand ran across his dick and gently rubbed it.

"Ahh," he moaned, and threw his head back, eyes closed. My mouth filled up with his warm and tasty cum, and I swallowed it all down. I squeezed and pulled and moved his foreskin to get the last few drops out, and into me. It was done, and his dick started to go flaccid, and I still kept kissing it. He sat back down, and let out a sigh, and I curled up to his side, and kissed his neck.

We sat like that for a while and caught our breaths. "So," I started, "What's for dinner?"

He cooked, and we drank wine, the cheap bottle. I told him about my latest clients, and he told me about his days at the restaurant. We finished the bottle about when he was done with the food, and I opened up the nice bottle this time, and we drank and ate. Soon, the food was done, the bottle was done, and we were done.

We laid down upon the bed, cuddled, and slept.

sizequeer
sizequeer
12 Followers
12