Memorable Night

Story Info
Husband treats her to a bubble bath.
1.2k words
4.44
15.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the sink filling the coffee pot with water for their morning coffee. The soft spring sunlight from the kitchen window spilled onto her white cotton gown. There was a slight smile playing about her full lips, her small pink tongue came out to moisten them as her thoughts turned to the night before....

Theirs was an old story. They had been married for several years. The spark had left them long ago. Sometimes she remembered the way they used to be, young, careless and full of so much adventure. Age and responsibilities takes care of some of that but deep down in her heart she can't help but long for the moments when her breath would catch in her throat just at the sight of him walking into a room.

They had talked of how they could get the spark back. It wasn't that they didn't love each other, no not at all, but it was that life just interfered so much. They both had jobs and worked long hours. They hadn't been blessed with children but they had wanted a child for a while. But nothing ever came from their talks... nothing but good intentions.

Until last night.

She had asked him to clean up the house a little that day, she had to go into work early and was going to be there late. The day was one of those that lasts forever. All she could think about when she got home was a nice bath and maybe a bowl of soup. The house was dark when she arrived home. He has probably went out with friends knowing I was working late. That was ok, she would just relax and turn in early.

Flipping on a few lights as she made her through the house and up the stairs. She kicked her shoes off in the hallway, I'll pick them up in the morning when I crawl out of bed. As she approached the bedroom door she heard a slight noise, she stood still, heart beating in her chest. All those wild thoughts running through her head as how she was going to get out of the house fast, which door was closest to her car...She stood still and there wasn't any more noise.

She smiled at herself and shook her head. She went into the bedroom and started to undress, a light caught her eye...just a soft light. Oh, she thought, he has left the light on in the bathroom. She opens the bathroom door to find the entire bathroom filled with candles. Her mouth drops open and she glances around quickly. The bathtub was filled with steaming water and sweet smelling bubbles. A few red rose petals floated on top. There was a note on the vanity....

*Climb in and relax sweetie, I have been listening to you lately...So enjoy your evening*

She looked all around the room very slowly. The candles were all vanilla scented and their flickering flames reflected in the vanity mirror. She began to undress. She slid off her blouse leaving just her lace bra on. As the silky fabric floated to the floor, soft music came drifting from downstairs... She smiled.

Her bare feet sunk in the plush carpet of the cream colored bathroom rug as she stepped into the tub. She lowered herself slowly in the bubbles savoring the feeling of them over her skin and her most intimate areas. She leaned her head back against the back of the tub and relaxed, letting the heat from the water invade her muscles. Her lashes rested on her cheeks as her eyes slowly shut....

She hears the door open and she opens her eyes. He stands before her in just a pair of boxers....ones she had gotten him for their anniversary the year before. He smiles at her and slowly makes his way to her. He kneels down at the tub and begins to wash her. His fingers find the wash cloth and he lathers it up with the sweet smelling soap. He lathers her skin so softly, like a caress. He guides the washcloth over her breasts and down the valley of her breasts, taking a few minutes to lightly caress her nipples, they instantly harden, her breathing becomes quicker...he smiles.

His hand moves down her tummy to her mound. Ever so slowly his finger slips inside her, he grins when he encounters how wet she is...He removes his finger and rubs gently on her clit, her breath catches in her throat as a moan escapes her lips. His full lips capture hers in a passionate kiss. Tongues intertwining, lips sucking at the other...she pulls back, her eyelids half covering her blue eyes and says, "I think bathtime is done now."

He smiles and helps her out of the tub as the bathwater drains out. He envelopes her in a soft, fluffy white towel, his hands gently rubbing her dry and getting distracted at her nipples...a groan left his lips aand his resistance crumbled, his tongue gently flicked her nipple. His hungry mouth enclosed her nipple and began sucking. She arched her back into his mouth and whimpered as she felt the all familiar warmth spreading through her loins...

She watched him as he suckled her nipple, he glanced up at her and the unspoken agreement passed between them. He straightened up and kissed her lips with all the pent up passion he felt. They stumbled to the bed between caresses and kisses.

They fell together on the bed, she arched against his body only to find in frustration he still had his boxers on. She started tugging at the waistband and whimpered in frustration, he laughed low in his throat, stood for a brief moment and lower the boxers down to his legs and then stepped out of them.

His cock stood fully erect, begging for attention. She slowly raised from the bed to sit before him, her auburn hair fell softly around her face. She touched his cock so softly with her hands, he groaned deep in his throat as she stroked him. Her fingers slipped down and caressed his tightened balls...

In one smooth motion he pushed her back against the cool sheets. He came to rest on top of her supported by his elbows. She grinned and opened her legs a little wider. He slowly slipped his cock all the way inside her...Her warm wetness coating his cock. He tried to keep the pace slow, trying to let her body adjust to his. Her hips begin to move beneath him, testing his patience to the limits....

She moved against him, matching his rhythm, she grabbed his shoulders and urged him to move faster. She wrapped her silken legs around his waist and gently squeezed. He began to move faster, small beads of perspiration dotted his forehead. She started feeling a tightening in her loins...she slammed up against him and cried out in pleasure. His cry mingled with hers and he fell on top of her, still lightly supporting his weight on his elbows.

They lay there and came down from the dizzying heights they had just shared. He slipped over to her side. They stared in each others eyes for an eternity, rekindling what they thought may have been lost. It was never lost, just hidden, waiting for the right opportunity to arise again, a chance to breathe...a chance to love.