Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exertions at her throat and the friction from her tight asshole sent both of them into climax nearly simultaneously. Fred pulled out and aimed at her face adding his spunk to that which was dripping from the previous load. He managed to shoot one good shot in her mouth as she gasped for breath. This she inhaled sending her into a fit of gagging and coughing. Cum flew from her mouth and nose as she struggled to breathe. The assault of her ass ended as he popped from her abused hole and spewed his cum over her butt cheeks and back. The last shot went into the still stretched opening of her ass. This too was recorded on tape. They then laid her spread out on the floor and took turns smearing the cum off their cocks over her face and into her gasping mouth. They each made sure that they all appeared naked with her on the video. They even took their now hardening cocks and slapped her face and breasts taunting her about what they had done and was about to do again. One of them even tried to piss on her but only managed a couple of dribbles across her face and mouth. They all laughed and taunted her as she choked and spit the acid fluid from her mouth.

Fred was trying to get the camera to one of the others and for a few seconds she was not the center of attention. For the short moment Laura was left alone, she realized that if her attack was to resume, she might not be able to survive. She staggered up and grabbed the half full bottle of tequila, and swinging it blindly connected with the head of one of her rapist. The solid blow knocked him to his knees where he fell face first to the hardwood floor.

Her next swing shattered the bottle on Fred's face as he tried to lower the camera from his eye. He staggered backward with shards of glass sticking from his face.

Adrenalin flowing through her system she held the jagged remains of the bottle by the handle and told the two remaining men that if they made one move toward her, she would cut them open. Standing there with their pants around their ankles and their cocks shriveled, they shuffled back away from the cum covered woman.

Laura staggered as best she could out of the house and still naked ran toward Alan and Stan. She collapsed at Alan's feet as she reached him, unable to go further.

Realizing what must have happened by her nakedness and the cum smeared on her face and running out of her ass and pussy and down her legs and back, Alan scooped her up into his arms and carried her to one of the chase lounges where he gently laid her down. Not realizing he had not dropped the horse shoe, he stormed into the house, and seeing two men trying to pull up their pants, he swung at the first connecting the steel with the jaw of the taller man. The crunch of bone guaranteed he would not stand and fight. He then turned to the second and as he tried to protect his face from the blow, the horseshoe crushed against his wrist splintering the bone cleanly. His scream was cut short as the next blow knocked out most of his teeth. He fell backward breaking a table with his fall. The third man seeing he was next, decided to run out the door bare assed, limp cock swinging uselessly between his legs. Fred sat bleeding from the glass in his face, rocking back and forth moaning that he was blind. The fourth man still lay face down where he fell with a growing pool of blood coming from his mouth and shattered nose.

Alan grabbed Laura's dress and went to her side. He found her sobbing where he left her. Gently he lifted her in his arms and put her still naked and dripping cum into his car.

He took her to his apartment and carried her naked to the bathroom where he gently bathed her in a warm tub of water. Feeling safe and comfortable being naked with him she gave him full access to her body. She never resisted as he inspected her closely and though bruised and tender she had no physical injuries internal or external. He checked her everywhere.

She asked him to leave her for a few minutes and when he hesitated to leave her, she pushed past him barely making it to the toilet where she vomited the alcohol and cum from her stomach. Crying she told him that she didn't want him to see her like this. Wiping the gore from her mouth and nose, he kissed her tenderly and told her that he was responsible for what happened and that he would make it up to her and to me for letting us down. He vowed that they would pay for their assault. He held her as she cried softly, naked in his arms.

Alan called me to come to get Laura and told me that there had been a problem.

When I arrived Laura was sitting on the couch in her torn dress, the only piece of clothing that she still had, ashen, but no longer crying she was more afraid of what I would do to Alan than what had happened to her.

Together they told me what happened after I left, recreating the complete story from both their perspectives. I was livid at Alan and the rest of them, and also at myself for letting it happen. Laura came to Alan's defense and convinced me that she was also partially to blame.

My next move was for revenge. Alan convinced me that he too wanted to seek vengeance for the rape of one he said he loved almost as much as I.

Knowing that the law would look unfavorably on a married woman who was found naked with another man, and had drunkenly let four men talk her our of her clothes. The video would have looked like she was consenting until the very last, which could be easily edited in their favor. We decided to seek our own justice.

We knew from the description of their injuries that they were probably at the hospital, and now was the time to make our first payback.

We drove back to Stan and Fred's and as we thought, there was no one there. The house was open; they had left in a hurry. Blood and teeth were everywhere. A bloody horseshoe lay on the floor, Laura's panties lay bunched on one of the chairs. Working quickly, we accumulated everything flammable around the house. The only other thing I was looking for was the camera; I wanted to make sure they would never get to enjoy their video of that day. I found it and slipped it into my pocket. The tape would remain unseen for a long time.

We made sure that all the vehicles, only Stan's was gone, were parked close to the house.

As we drove away, the sound of the propane tanks igniting was the last we heard.

By the time they returned, the house, garage, all the vehicles and even a pole building with their boat and snowmobiles, was reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble. It seemed so unfortunate that they had left an unattended barbeque grill when they left so quickly.

We worked smart and over the next five months the remaining rapist had unfortunate complete losses of their properties. No one else suspected who was to blame, but they knew. Two of them decided to relocate to other states; Stan and Fred were underinsured and lost the property, they were denied bankrupsy and had to set up payments for all their debts. It would take years to pay everyone back in addition to their medical bills.

Laura recovered and with a lot of love and understanding from both Alan and me, slowly she came back to her old self. We continued to explore our sexual adventures. That was one thing Laura refused to let them take away from either of us. We had worked too hard developing a trust between us. We were young and wanted to enjoy our freedom. Mistakes were made, forgiveness made us stronger, we learned, we went on.

You can never say things are the same, you can only go on, she is young and brave and determined to be strong. Our love for each other grows from that strength.

12